Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sound in Kiev August 11th

Could there be some sort of 'metal factory' near by? Maybe they are dragging big containers or something. But then again, the sound has a rhythmic pulse which doesn't quite fit that theory...

Years ago - like back during the 80s - I was sitting in front of the door watching it rain and there suddenly came an incredible trumpeting sound that freaked me out completely. It was loud and everywhere at once and lasted a full half minute. I thought "Oh, geeze - it's the trumpet sound of the angels and the world is about to end!" That's how strange it was. And then, within the next minute, an electrical transformer about a quarter of a mile away exploded. I saw the explosion and the electric company trucks coming later to replace/repair it so I know that was what happened. But what is not explained is the strange trumpet sound that occurred before the transformer blew. The sound was similar to this one.

Then, there are the videos we were watching a few months ago that had those strange sounds while storms were going on... Anybody got links to them for comparison?

I remember this one from Florida but it sounds more like a deep bass rumble :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvnHyU8e1c8

The sound in the Kiev video has a metallic edge to it, quite similar from some noise/ambient music I've heard.
It's strangely quite rythmic as well.
It makes me think of the sound a giant alien creature would make while I am at it.

Remember reading a Velikovsky book many years ago where he says the earth made strange noises (trumpet like?) as venus as a comet came near. That´s if my memory serves me right. The book "Worlds in collision" maybe.

I think a recent Sott article had a video of sounds that comets make entering our atmosphere, so it may be something along those lines making an entry?? :/

Florida, early March:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjG0fIuhVM

Florida, late March:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGnUpzm8-U&feature=related

New Jersey, May 21st:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bju3pHUL45w&feature=related

And an older one...

Ohio, August, 2009:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4DpHkWuOmQ&feature=player_embedded

Away With The Fairys said:
Remember reading a Velikovsky book many years ago where he says the earth made strange noises (trumpet like?) as venus as a comet came near. That´s if my memory serves me right. The book "Worlds in collision" maybe.

Well, that sounds about right. I mean, where would ancient peoples come up with the idea of trumpets of god in the sky?

So, maybe something is "coming near"??? Of course, "near" is relative in cosmic terms. It could be something at the distance of the orbit of Pluto interacting with the sun, setting a current to running through all the planets that causes these sounds and other phenomena.

This one is from Belarus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJaGOLL_41g&feature=related

Laura said:

Well, that sounds about right. I mean, where would ancient peoples come up with the idea of trumpets of god in the sky?

So, maybe something is "coming near"??? Of course, "near" is relative in cosmic terms. It could be something at the distance of the orbit of Pluto interacting with the sun, setting a current to running through all the planets that causes these sounds and other phenomena.

Well, Elenin is coming 'near'...

check out the orbit here

http://elenin.org/

It's closest on the 15th, 16th and 17th Oct. at about 217,000,000 miles from earth.

The child says it is coming from the sky, i don't know russian so won't be able to translate more.
From that and from the sound itself we may assume it is electrical in nature.

It defnitely doesn't sound like a metal over concrete, metal to metal surfaces-closer, but then there's the rhytm and fading out, so it could be two rusty metal ships in the sky, rubbing hardly in a rhytmical pattern while flying away ;)
Reminds me of my music from few years ago ;)

Strange. It does make me think of "...and the first angel..", but there might be a more earthbound explanation.

At first I thought maybe it was caused by the wind creating a resonant frequency vibration with the tall buildings. Then I looked at the trees and they were still so there appears to be no wind. Maybe it could be bleed through from 4D of something we could not see, but could hear?

Laura said:

If this were the case, would we not all hear this sound at some point during the same day as one's part of the earth they were on would pass close to the source?

Bluestar said:
If this were the case, would we not all hear this sound at some point during the same day as one's part of the earth they were on would pass close to the source?
Not necessarily. The Earth is not homogeneous, so some parts will "resonate" more than others at different times (local geology, tectonics, etc.)

mkrnhr said:
Bluestar said:
Not necessarily. The Earth is not homogeneous, so some parts will "resonate" more than others at different times (local geology, tectonics, etc.)

Yes I forgot my geology 101, thanks.

It certainly is an evocative noise, I was thinking along the same lines as you guys when I heard it - biblical.

There's some chatter on the web that the source might be construction of a new underground station

Do we know if that's in the same region of the city though?

Plus, if the kid on the film is saying the sound is coming from the sky that casts some doubt there.

Back
Top Bottom