Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Quote from the Show from Dolan about the strange sounds arround the world (paraphrasing):
"those strange sounds are not a natural phenomenon they are technological they are metallic sounding..."

I think he thinks that a lot of those strange things that are happening arround the world recently like booms and such are artificially made by humans.

well....

and he still seems unable to get the hyperdimensional aspect of our reality and the UFO Phenomenon.

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

What i found intresting was that alot of people reporting these sounds noted that they occured when weather was approaching. Im pretty sure i read that the C's said that the 4D battle between STO and STS manifested in our physcial reality as weather disturbance, so maybe theres a connection there.

I guess Dolan hasn't spent much time listening to electrical action nor imagined it magnified to a planetary scale.

Re: Thunder like sounds , or earth pounding sounds yesterday and tonight.

Last night I worked the late shift. I stepped out the patio door for one last smoke before bed. I heard a loud hissing sound that started and stopped several times. There are pine trees out there that make a soft whisper in the wind. But this was coming from all around, there was no wind at that moment. Strange.

At work our computer system has been acting weirdly. When I finish an estimate, sometimes it does not "save" even though I repeatedly save. This is a huge corporate system, not a PC. I mentioned this to a lady I work with. She said that sometimes the info will be saved but scrambled when she later brings up the file later.

Much strangeness, indeed.

Mac

drygol said:
hmm I noticed weird sounds yesterday too :/
But I thought it is a jet plane passing. Weird thing is that it lasted for way to long , plus it happened few times.
Weird

I have been hearing that (jet plane noise) also-I do live around a small airport to the North and corporate jets take off from there, -and Hartsfield (Atlanta) Airport is further South and my house is West of their flight path-but I will often hear the jet plane like noises and there seem to be no planes around...can't rule out they may be out of sight and the sound is just carrying if atmospheric conditions are right-maybe same thing with your "phantom" planes

Wow, check these clouds in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2012/06/26/sk-post-storm-sky-120626.html

Meager1 said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2012/06/26/sk-post-storm-sky-120626.html

woww ! I never saw anything like this before....

Pashalis said:
Meager1 said:

woww ! I never saw anything like this before....

Me neither Pashalis, I think fascinating sights like these will be on the rise in times to come. ;) :whistle:

Not sure why, but those clouds look disturbingly 'cancerous' to me =( Being named 'mammary' clouds may have triggered that feeling though, the sky resembling a cancerous bosom? creepy!

With regard to 'plane' noises - I live near Farnborough/Aldershot/Camberley in the UK. I live with a regular background noise of aircraft of various sorts. I've only lived here for a year - but I am certain that the noises are becoming more frequent.
However, the 'artillery' testing noises, loud bangs, that I had been hearing at odd times of day (even sundays) seem to have stopped in the last few months.
The house also rumbles at the slightest provocation - even the bus driving past causes a shake I can feel through my bones!

Meager1 said:

Lucky me, I had a front-row seat on those clouds. They formed only a few miles from where I live.
And the preceding storm was an awesome visual and auditory display of the power of the universe: high winds, low clouds rolling in, lots of lightning, massive sheets of rain pounding down, tornadoes (five in the surrounding area but no loss of life and little property damage).
And the thunder! Aside from the regular thunder, there were two loud reports, BOOM BOOM, :shock: :shock: that literally shook the ground where I was standing.
I was outside and I loved every minute of it. :D :D :D
You hadda be there to appreciate it.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Aside from the regular thunder, there were two loud reports, BOOM BOOM, that literally shook the ground where I was standing.I was outside and I loved every minute of it.
You hadda be there to appreciate it.

Yeah, I like to sit out on the sun porch to observe storms now too.

I can tell a minute before the rains falls, because the hens high tail it to the wood shed for cover and sure enough, here it comes! They obviously have great "radar" for incoming wet.

The thunder is unbelievable lately, reminds me more of a huge growling animal, then thunder and yeah, then you get those huge sudden boom, booms, and everything shakes and rattles.

This morning my youngest told me that he was watching the sun rise, and was alarmed that the sun rose in the "north" east!

When I got up, I noticed that the sunlight was hitting the north windows and the south of the house was in the shade. I don`t recall this ever happening in the summer before.

Of course, maybe it has, and I just don`t recall it. I never really paid attention to that before!

Then he mentioned that he had recently watched a couple of video`s, one with the southern Indian's saying everything is just hunky dory, not to worry, and another of the Eskimos`s in the north saying everything is all screwed up with the sun, so he just laughed and said, I don`t know, but the Eskimos`s might be right, if the sun is rising more to the north!

Is it? Isn`t it suppose to rise further north this time of the year .. I didn`t see the sun rise, so I don`t really know what alarmed him, there.

But if the sun is more "north" then it should be..would it mean that the (ice age) is more likely to effect the southern hemisphere?

There is just so much weather weirdness lately a person can`t keep up with it all anymore!

Meager1 said:
... Isn`t it suppose to rise further north this time of the year .. I didn`t see the sun rise, so I don`t really know what alarmed him, there.
But if the sun is more "north" then it should be..would it mean that the (ice age) is more likely to effect the southern hemisphere?
At midsummer we passed the highpoint (for the northern hemisphere) but do check with a decent calendar when/where should the sun rise where You live.
Meager1 said:
There is just so much weather weirdness lately a person can`t keep up with it all anymore!
Yes indeed!

That was also my immediate intuitive response Soluna. I too live in the UK and I have definitely noticed an uptick in unexplained sounds/ vibrations.

The sky was kinda weird this morning in Paris. We had a small storm during the night, rain and thunder, and the clouds were "bubbling" a little bit. Not as much as in the pictures taken in Canada, but still, I though that was unusual. Unfortunately I don't have a camera.

I do wish I could experience some of those spectacular storms though =(

Last night - more loud sounds kept me awake. Noticeably at 1am and 2am ish, a loud helicopter and other aircraft sounds later on. Frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom