Survival Experiments

I gather that the point of physical preparation, (canning and finding snowshoes) is more an exercise in applying knowledge to ease transition periods than anything else. To help people who are scared be not so scared.

The C's said at one point that many people will make the level shift after a brief visit to 5th Density, (paraphrasing).

In the beginning, when studying this material, I didn't feel much sense of urgency; figuring that transitioning from 3rd to 4th Density was a natural process which would happen when a soul was ready; when it had learned the basic lessons of the level it currently occupies, and that it wasn't down to specific and deliberate preparations.

I doubt when we were 2nd Density beings that we signed up for meditation and breathing courses. I know some really cool cats who I could easily see being done with cat-hood and are maybe ready to jump a level. And they're just.., cats. Any refinements in their beings which might make them ready to transition have come about through nothing more than putting in lots of 2D animal lives. I find it difficult to believe we would be any different.

However, the C's have also said that when the Wave hits, if certain preparations are not made, then there is the possibility of soul destruction. What? Say that again? I didn't think souls could be destroyed. (Paraphrasing again): Suppressed traumas and pains which released all at once can shatter you. Yikes! So that sounds like it's worth doing some significant prep-work in order to avoid! I don't want my soul to shatter. Ouch.

But beyond that...

There also sounds like there is a question of which side inherits this world once all the fuss settles down. STS or STO. Now that interests me a lot. If doing the Work can help tip the balance, then that's a good thing to be working towards. That's important. I'm not a fan of what the dark side has been up to for the last few millennia. I'd very much like to see that change.

Also, from a simple curiosity standpoint..,

I think it would be really interesting to actually experience a permanent density shift using the same bodies as we have now. I'd like to see what that's all about! -Being born into a body is something we've all done before, and with that you don't get a crazy shift between reality substrates with full memories of before and after. I wouldn't mind at all surviving long enough to experience something like that! It sounds fairly unique, or at least infrequent in the universe.

But if we miss that, (due to comets on the head), then.., oh well. Maybe another time. I'm sure there will still be plenty of interesting new experiences to go around.

In any case.., the Wave remains purely theoretical. We may just have to carry on in this reality. Maybe I'm not ready for advancement and I need to live in a cave with the cold wind blowing. If that's what's on the menu, then it's there for a good and healthy reason. -And maybe, we just don't know anything for certain.., the world as it is is just going to carry on, but with Chinese money, until we die of old age.

Best to prepare for that as well.

When we moved in to this house we were with out electricity and water for a few months. We were working on laying 1800 feet of water line and getting the electricity set up was a run around due to 911 addressing issues. Long story short we found out what creatures of habit we really were as when entering a room it would be automatic to reach for the light switch. After a few months of having lights and water we then would be reaching for flashlights or oil lamps. Feeling silly yet we did learn so much on how to get by and learned much about ourselves.

Hi Woodsman and ALL,

I did my experience with cold as well, sleeping and living under 18C. After 2 weeks I got used to it. I've lost 3 kg of excess white fat, as it seems that my brown fat really started working, even if I'm not overweight.

http://www.sott.net/article/294418-Brown-fat-communicates-with-the-brain-sharing-information-important-for-fighting-obesity

I went also without coffee - this is harder than giving up bread!My only problem seems to be a more accentuated muscle cramping, though I use magnesium oil, Himalaya salt and some potassium. Maybe they aren't enough?

I think the soul problem is of prime importance, therefore one should watch closely our thoughts and feelings - a daily short scanning of what's going on inside helps to stay aware and not stray.

Yet is hard to see other people so careless about their soul - survival is reduced to the physical body and emotional well being is measured by achievement of goals, targets, status, etc.

As you have noticed, important is to actually doing it, whatever you choose to do - not to obsess about it, and repeating ad nausea the same pattern.

I may ad here, that the trick is to do it somewhat differently, whatever you were doing before - these way one should never get bored, nor routinary, neither self absorbed.

my 2 cents

I have to admit, I can see where Ge0m0 is coming from here.

I've always struggled with the insistence of some people that we must survive the incoming apocalypse at all costs.

Often it comes across as a belief in some, that you need the body to progress.

While I understand that most of our lessons to be learnt in 3D will require a physical body to do so, surely one of the final lessons to overcome is our body-centric outlook on life, and a realisation that we are not, and never have been, our bodies.

I'm not saying we should all just sit crossed legged saying Ohm while the comets rain down around us, only that we should maintain a healthy all-encompassing view of things, and most of all conquer our fear of bodily death, otherwise you may be in for a rude awakening once you finally do pass over.

The interesting story of a woman from New Zealand, describes how she survived
Link:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32686354

See how using stone, wood, vine, mud and reed can build a "house," as it was once upon a time our ancestors did.

Building a primitive wattle and daub hut from scratch
Video:
https://youtu.be/nCKkHqlx9dE

casper said:
See how using stone, wood, vine, mud and reed can build a "house," as it was once upon a time our ancestors did.

Building a primitive wattle and daub hut from scratch
Video:
https://youtu.be/nCKkHqlx9dE

Cool - nice little home!
Thanks for posting, casper!

I once (1968) watched as a tribe of native New Guineans collaborated to build a house for a newly 'married' couple.
The tree trunks they used for the foundations stumps were massive, about two feet in diameter. and the house was a decent size, to accomodate a family.
While the men were sourcing the timbers, the women were harvesting and weaving palm fronds ready to be 'thatched' for the roof. They wove them together for walls as well.
It was most impressive, and they got it done very quickly, with axes and machetes.
It's amazing what you can do if you co-operate with each other.

Reading the video comments, we learn that he spend many weeks building this house.

After four weeks, he reports, the leaves he originally put up for the roof started to rot, and he replaced them with bark.

I was agape while watching him; I was under the impression that he built the whole structure in maybe a couple of days.

Still, even though it wasn't done inhumanly fast, what an impressive project! From nothing but a rock to a whole little house!

I'd like to see what he'd do to prepare a structure in a Winter environment.

I remember when I did a tour through the Sahara desert in southern Algeria many years ago with two Touareg as guides, how they quickly built a shelter from an approaching thunderstorm. Their material was very limited, only some blankets, rope and a few stones. They used a rocky outcrop as main structure and tied the blankets, which in no way were waterproof, in such a way, that the water was flowing along those to the ground, but kept us dry. From when the wind picked up to a full-scale downpour only about 10 minutes passed, but we were all sheltered and dry by then. Certainly skills that we don't possess to that degree anymore.

Also reminds me of the movie "Dersu Uzala" (Kurosawa's version) where Dersu builds a shelter out of cut grass to let them survive an approaching blizzard.

I find that the biggest obstacle is a mental one, not being able to see what is around us that could be used to provide shelter, having relied on the trappings of civilization for so long.

nicklebleu said:
I find that the biggest obstacle is a mental one, not being able to see what is around us that could be used to provide shelter, having relied on the trappings of civilization for so long.
I agree, mental traps, really made us limit

Back
Top Bottom