"The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning"

Seraphina

Jedi Master
I was surfing around and happened upon this article, "The Coming: A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning
Will a Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?" _http://www.greatdreams.com/boeingwhistleblower-2010.pdf

It was found at greatdreams.com, I did a forum search and found something about Dee Finney being a follower of Mr. Bridges or something...Whether it's cointelpro or not, IDK. I did find it interesting, as it went into the magnetic ribbon at the edge of our solar system, questions of it being The Wave, concerns at NASA of EMP...

here's an excerpt of some of the dialog with the whistleblower, they were talking about NASA's concern with something causing changes with the sun;

Now, I remember reading these articles from a year or two ago, so I went out on a limb
and asked the OP: “So, this 'ribbon' of magnetism we are heading into, could it be
the 'Wave' that has been mentioned before. The Wave is supposed to be an area of
increased energy that the solar system is supposed to fly through. BUT, what if the
actual Wave isn't increased 'energy', but this magnetism, and as our heliosphere and
the various gravity fields of our system interact with the 'ribbon of magnetism'
(NASA), it causes unkown energy exchanges that can be very dynamic. Am I close
OP?‖
And he responds: Like I said, NASA isn't sure of everything it believes may be
happening. Something is happening and many who have the ability to send
birds up to look are also trying to figure out just what "is" real.
When OP said this, without saying „no‟, then I was on a mission. So I pushed him:
And, what do you mean 'figure out what "is" real? Do you mean what effects could
be possible? Or is there something that they have recieved data on, but it doesn't
quite make sense? So they are sending that new satellite up there to get 'better'
measurements...
He responds: "real" We have to give a reason which things show up on
certain data that gets out on the net.
This answer was right in line with what I initially proposed, because magnetics and
strange particles are difficult to detect and was sure NASA was having a difficult time
explaining the data that pertained to this „mystery‟.Then, OP gives us a HUGE clue. He says: I am NOT trying to survive a moon
crash - that one was funny. Not even an asteroid, because to many
variables. I am learning how to adjust to a lack of electrons in house wiring
for some time.
I asked directly after this: I've got a good question.
Is NASA concerned about a near certain event? Or are they more worried because
some of these 'secrets' look like they are going to be exposed and their is nothing
they can do about it?
He responds: Some of both but not why you might think. Everyone at NASA
has a family somewhere. They're not a bunch of govt bought robots - they
have feelings. They fear what can happen. But they have to pay their bills
like all of us. They have to keep money coming into the budget. Many WANT
to keep money coming hoping that they can figure out what is fact - and
THEN they would LIKE to open up about it..... that's what I hear in the halls
- NOT in official conferences. But - it is a very vicious circle folks.
This, I feel, is more plausible an answer than ANY shill would give!
Directly after this statement, someone posts: EMP.
His Response: Electro MAgnetic Pulse - that's a big concern and now I really
have to go.
Bye
Bingo! Now, this answer is REALLY backing up what I proposed about Fluff and the
Magnetic Ribbon! Something that wouldn‟t directly affect Earth, but NASA was
concerned about affects to the Sun. Why? Because, according to OP, something is
going to cause a massive EMP that could possibly affect the entire globe! Something
is going to cause a disturbance on the Sun that will result in solar storms damaging
enough to affect the entire Earth! This at a time when Solar Cycle 24 is heading
towards MAX!
Things are beginning to click together!
When OP comes back, an AC posts: I know what the OP is talking about, it has
nothing to do with an "event" from the sun as we know it, like a flare or pulse or
anything like that. It has to do with a "timeline"
In short, part of what I know is this, certain features that our sun has displayed is at
question. During the monitoring of our sun features in a specific way has manifested
in observable events that have taken place many years ago and events that have yet
to be.
The process of observing our sun in this specialized way can also be used to monitor
other celestial events that have already occurred and those that have yet to occur.
Our sun is fine, however it is the culmination of the results from these observations
that are at question.
The question is not one of what but of when.

I saw this document awhile ago. A copy was/is posted at godlike prod- not a good sign. There are some interesting parts, but also quite a bit of baloney. The supposed whistle-blower was only privy to very low-level information, so making a big case based on his report seems kind of silly.

I don't doubt there may be something to certain parts of the story, and some of the actual data is interesting, but as presented, I found this document to be such a confusing soup of different speculations that it was difficult to give any of it much credibility. Most of the concepts being discussed require real scientific knowledge in order to evaluate, and I'm not sure we even get that from most scientists. I also hesitate to consider NASA a fountain of truth.

That is my take, anyway.

Sorry Seraphina, I did a search for recent solar activity and didn't see this. I posted this link on another thread RE: recent solar activity. My apologies.

When does Seraphina's source postulate that the max on solar cycle 24 is to occur? We are still in the throes of the deepest solar minimum in a century, and there are a handful of solar scientists going against the global warming theory and expressing concern of a new Maunder Minimum type event

After all the recent incidents, do we have the right to be suspicious ?

From here :

"

Boeing whistleblower found dead in hotel parking lot just days after testifying against airplane giant​

Published March 11, 2024, 9:57 p.m. ET

A Boeing whistleblower was found dead in his truck in the parking lot of his South Carolina hotel after he failed to show up for the second part of his testimony for a bombshell lawsuit against the company, a report said Monday.

John Barnett, 62, had raised safety concerns at the airline’s factories and provided his first testimony just days before he was found dead from an apparent “self-inflicted” gunshot wound, the Charleston County coroner told the BBC.

Barnett’s attorney, Brian Knowles, told TMZ that he had explicit doubt about the circumstances of his death, and called the self-inflicted gunshot “alleged.”

“Today is a tragic day,” Knowles told Corporate Crime Reporter. “John had been back and forth for quite some time getting prepared. The defense examined him for their allowed seven hours under the rules on Thursday.”

The whistleblower had been staying at the hotel to provide a deposition in a whistleblower lawsuit against the company.

Boeing said in a statement it was saddened by his death.
Boeing said in a statement it was saddened by his death. Anadolu Agency

His lawyer said he and his co-counsel had been calling Barnett’s phone on Saturday, but the call went to voicemail.

“We then asked the hotel to check on him,” he said. “They found him in his truck dead from an ‘alleged’ self-inflicted gunshot. We drove to the hotel and spoke with the police and the coroner.”

An email to Knowles was not immediately returned Monday night.

Barnett had worked for Boeing for over three decades before retiring in 2017.

He worked as a quality control engineer. In 2019, Barnett told the BBC that Boeing had compromised safety by rushing to get its 787 Dreamliner jets off the production line.

Boeing released a statement on Barnett’s death.

“We are saddened by Mr. Barnett’s passing, and our thoughts are with his family and friends,” the statement read.

The company has been under heightened scrutiny in recent months due to a myriad of issues on their planes, including in January when a door plug blew off during an Alaska Airline flight."

If you're interested in the subject of airplanes, there's a book by Michael Crichton that deals with this very subject, Air Frame. Crichton's novels are always based on science and real facts, Michael was a writer who did a huge amount of research into the themes of his books and you always learn from reading him. Air Frame is about airplanes and their construction, but it's also the story of an investigation into a plane that failed during turbulence. It's the inside story, as it were, and gives us an idea of the complexity not only of airplanes, but of airplane companies like Boeing.

Michael was really a good writer who liked to give information to help us understand some complex subjects of this reality such as medicine, climate change and its lies, robotics, artificial intelligence, DNA, and others. I've read Air Frame several times. It's a pity he's no longer around, he'd surely have written a good book on viruses and plandemics. Just remember when he wrote State of Fear, he said:

I didn’t want to write it. I decided I wouldn’t write it. I had breakfast with a friend of mine who I hadn’t seen in 30 years and I told them my dilemma, and he said no, you have to write it. I said I might get killed for this. He said, no, you have to write it. I would like to be able to say that as a result of that conversation, I decided to write it. I didn’t. I went home and I thought, you know, I’m not writing this. It doesn’t matter. Keep my opinion to myself. I started to work on something else and I felt like a coward and I thought what are you going to do? You have looked at the data and you really believe that it’s in effect but not something that we as human beings should be worrying about. […] It’s low on the totem pole. We ought to be taking care of disease. We ought to be taking care of world hunger. We ought to be taking care of a lot of things before we do this.

I think what is happening with Boeing is symptomatic of the general negative trend of western society as a whole. I think Boeing is sort of just the start in that regard: crucial and important industries are decaying in the west.

I think one of the main reasons for that state of affairs is: current young generations in the west are increasingly self-absorbed, ignorant and frankly lazy. Already, many folks among the current young generations are not willing to work hard in any way and seem to think there is a free lunch. Frequently those people want to just work on a PC or be a “chief“ in terms of earning their money. The real economy is already starting to seriously suffer because of that because no one wants to do the hard and demanding jobs anymore, that actually enable a society/civilization to run! And those young people who still seek out to work/learn in those industries are often severely dumped down and unable to handle simple concepts and work flows.

And the scary thing is that it most likely will get much worse in the coming decades: generations that are born now and are in their early years are even worse than that.

So I expect crucial industries to go down fairly quickly, while industries that are cornerstones of the health and well-being of society will suffer similarly.

What we see at Boeing is corruption coupled with drug using workers and workers that are unqualified. Assembling/building airplanes! Expect that to happen in pretty much all other industries as well.

This is just the beginning of a very negative trend IMO.

It will also become more dangerous to fly, drive cars and live your life in general. I won’t fly with Boeing anymore, that’s for sure!

Last edited:
I think what is happening with Boeing is symptomatic of the general negative trend of western society as a whole. I think Boeing is sort of just the start in that regard: crucial and important industries are decaying in the west.

I think one of the main reasons for that state of affairs is: current young generations in the west are increasingly self-absorbed, ignorant and frankly lazy. Already, many folks among the current young generations are not willing to work hard in any way and seem to think there is a free lunch. Frequently those people want to just work on a PC or be a “chief“ in terms of earning their money. The real economy is already starting to seriously suffer because of that because no one wants to do the hard and demanding jobs anymore, that actually enable a society/civilization to run! And those young people who still seek out to work/learn in those industries are often severely dumped down and unable to handle simple concepts and work flows.

And the scary thing is that it most likely will get much worse in the coming decades: generations that are born now and are in their early years are even worse than that.

So I expect crucial industries to go down fairly quickly, while industries that are cornerstones of the health and well-being of society will suffer similarly.

What we see at Boeing is corruption coupled with drug using workers and workers that are unqualified. Assembling/building airplanes! Expect that to happen in pretty much all other industries as well.

This is just the beginning of a very negative trend IMO.

It will also become more dangerous to fly, drive cars and live your life in general. I won’t fly with Boeing anymore, that’s for sure.

Yes, somebody say something similar little time ago:

"Today's youth loves luxury. They are poorly educated, despise authority, do not respect their elders, and gossip while they should be working. Young people no longer stand up when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, they boast in society, they devour desserts at the table, cross their legs and tyrannize over their teachers.

Socrates (about 24 centuries ago).

It will also become more dangerous to fly, drive cars and live your life in general. I won’t fly with Boeing anymore, that’s for sure!
Besides of what you mentioned, there is also the Covid inyection damaged people, so is not just the elephant in the cockpit, is everywhere.

There are many factors, there is also the "you will have nothing and you will be happy". Everything has become more expensive, not only houses, in the graph with a span of 30+ years, but in recent times before the pandemic and post pandemic has already been observed and marked increase of practically everything.

This also generates stress, and chronic stress leads to errors in activities.

The fear of flying in a Boeing, seems to me by script, just a tip of the iceberg of the machinations of few people that fervently desire for a small and submissive population. Assuming that those who are generating changes in social reengineering know what effects it will have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314_105029.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_105029.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 10
Just yesterday it was reported that Boeing informed the NTSB that they recorded over (!!!) security footage of repairs on the jet with the failed door plug. You can't make this stuff up.

Just yesterday it was reported that Boeing informed the NTSB that they recorded over (!!!) security footage of repairs on the jet with the failed door plug. You can't make this stuff up.
I guess the matter will be shelved because they don't know who did the review because the video was overwritten?... Flesh-and-blood people can't be overwritten, someone doesn't want to give that information because it will be compromised, maybe it was simply not checked before the flight for whatever reason and they don't know what to invent anymore.

I am working in aviation industry in one of the larger company as Engineer. What I think is happening at Boeing is that Design of the aircraft is more and more driven by Managers and “Leaders” and not by experienced and safety-concerned Real Engineers. So there is no more focus on safety first and “robust well-thought design” but on “schedule and delivery”. There is more “Managers” than real working engineers and every “Manager” has his own “the best ideas” how Engineers should do their job. That is my thought :)

Of course there is still plenty of Really Experienced and Great Engineers and Mechanics in this industry, but they are depleting:(

I am working in aviation industry in one of the larger company as Engineer. What I think is happening at Boeing is that Design of the aircraft is more and more driven by Managers and “Leaders” and not by experienced and safety-concerned Real Engineers. So there is no more focus on safety first and “robust well-thought design” but on “schedule and delivery”. There is more “Managers” than real working engineers and every “Manager” has his own “the best ideas” how Engineers should do their job. That is my thought :)

Of course there is still plenty of Really Experienced and Great Engineers and Mechanics in this industry, but they are depleting:(

Another important point I think! And that isn’t just happening at Boeing but increasingly so in many other industries. In my profession we often see that theory can be miles apart from reality and practice. The problem though is that the mostly theoretical “manager, chief and the bureaucratic classes“ continue to expand disproportionately while ever more young people want to have “a good life in those manager classes“ while having done little to nothing to deserve it (for example having practically zero practical experience/knowledge). Which results in ever more purely theoretical people in management classes who are quite disconnected from practice and reality. Overpaid and aloof. That trend keeps expanding without any end at sight.

Back
Top Bottom