Hope the business fail!
In world first, Health Ministry of Israel approves sale to public of Aleph Farm’s cultivated meat
In a world first, the Health Ministry says it has granted approval to Israel’s Aleph Farms Ltd., a startup that grows meat cuts directly from cattle cells, to sell cultivated meat to the public.
The Rehovot-based maker of cultivated meat Aleph said last year that it was targeting the rollout of its first product, a cultivated thin-cut steak, in limited quantities in Singapore and Israel, pending regulatory approvals. It has also requested approval in Switzerland.

“In view of the growing global demand for proteins and the importance of producing products of non-living origin, the Ministry of Health is working to approve alternative food sources,” the ministry says.
Which global demand?? Should say... In view of impossing another experiment...
“In light of this, and as part of a pilot program for the examination of an alternative protein, carried out in the Department of Food Risk Management, in the National Food Service of the Ministry of Health, a ‘new food’ product that includes cell culture originating from cattle, rather than chicken cells, also known as ‘cultured meat,’ was approved for the first time in the world.”
The ministry says approval to sell to the general public came after widespread health and safety checks on the product.

To produce its meat, Aleph leverages the ability of animals to grow tissue muscle constantly and isolates the cells responsible for that process. It then reproduces the optimal conditions for these cells to grow into tissue, basically growing meat outside the animal without using antibiotics. The tissue is grown in tanks that act as fermenters, similar to those in a brewery. There the cells are nurtured and shaped into a 3D structure that makes the meat.
I am going to throw up... It should not even named it as meat.
The startup is one of the main players in the growing Israeli food tech sector, which in recent years has become an important hub for cultured meat — a key subsector in the alternative protein market, which comprises plant-based substitutes for meat, dairy, and egg; cultured dairy, meat and seafood; insect proteins; and fermentation products and processes.

Meanwhile in Davos, the elite watch someone play the invisible flute:

What the heck is this clown show?! 🤡🌍

Also, how does one embed a Twitter link? 🤔
I had the same problem a while back. Scottie explained that - for an X link to be embedded properly on the forum, first click on the "media" button above, then copy the link into the box, and most importantly - change the "x" in the html link to "twitter".

Like this...

https://twitter.com/graciemanelafr8/status/1748093236483158469?s=46

Solutions for Troubled Times​

Story at a glance:
  • To protect your finances, you need to find a good bank you can trust, and build a relationship with your banker, so that when there’s a problem, you can call them and they know who you are
  • The debt growth model has come to an end, and the race is now on to acquire all the hard assets — land, precious metals, food, water and minerals. The globalist cabal has intentionally directed people toward crypto to move their money out of hard assets into crypto
  • Digital technology can help us decentralize and build new wealth, but it's not being used that way. Instead, it’s being used to centralize control, which siphons wealth out
  • There’s reason to suspect a massive cyberattack on the banking system may take place sometime in 2024. This may then be used to usher in a Cyber Patriot Act, which will require you to obtain authorization through your digital identity to access the internet
  • Connect with your state legislators and urge them to implement a state bank or other independent state payment mechanisms to protect the financial sovereignty of your state

Attachments

• solutions-for-troubled-times-pdf.pdf
    199 KB · Views: 2
:evil:

WEF: Humans Have No Rights No Better Than Jellyfish

One of the leaders of the World Economic Forum (WEF) has declared that human beings “have no rights” because members of the general public are “no better than jellyfish.”

The comments were made in a recently unearthed video of WEF mastermind Yuval Noah Harari.

Harari is often credited as the mastermind behind the WEF’s anti-human agenda.

He serves as a senior advisor to the globalist organization and its founder and chairman, Professor Klaus Schwab.

During a Ted Talk, WEF architect Harari explains to the crowd why he believes “useless humans” should have no rights.

Before comparing human beings to “jellyfish” and chimpanzees, Harari ridicules members of the general public for their “belief in human rights.”

:evil:

WEF: Humans Have No Rights No Better Than Jellyfish

One of the leaders of the World Economic Forum (WEF) has declared that human beings “have no rights” because members of the general public are “no better than jellyfish.”

The comments were made in a recently unearthed video of WEF mastermind Yuval Noah Harari.

Harari is often credited as the mastermind behind the WEF’s anti-human agenda.

He serves as a senior advisor to the globalist organization and its founder and chairman, Professor Klaus Schwab.

During a Ted Talk, WEF architect Harari explains to the crowd why he believes “useless humans” should have no rights.

Before comparing human beings to “jellyfish” and chimpanzees, Harari ridicules members of the general public for their “belief in human rights.”
maybe harari is equally useless???

Sunday 14 Jan 24 Paul Craig Roberts
From time to time I receive a message from a reader that he or she has been reading my analyses for years, is convinced that what we have known as Western civilization is in collapse, but wishes to see some hope. What can we do to resurrect our civilization, integrity, moral behavior, and respect for truth?

My position has been that nothing can be done unless the people are aware of their plight. My job is to bring awareness. Nothing can be done until the people seek awareness and become aware. As long as the media and official narratives keep people in The Matrix, nothing can be done. Movies such as V for Vendetta and The Matrix have made this clear.

But today, I bring you good news. After a conversation with a friend today, I can tell you that it is in the collapse of the system where hope resides. As every aspect of the system is corrupt, collapse is the corrective.

The ruling elites have miscalculated.

By bringing about the collapse, the elites are collapsing their own power.

Collapse brings reset, not the World Economic Forum’s, but the peoples’ reset. The people have the numbers, not the elites, who are diminished by fights among themselves. As their power shrinks from their miscalculations, their power diminishes. The elites know this, which is why they are trying to kill us with “vaccines,” “pandemics,” and the destruction of our food supply in the name of “saving the planet from global warming.”

The only way humans can destroy planet Earth is through nuclear war, which seems to be the goal of US neoconservatives, such as Robert Kagan and Victoria Nuland.

Why is there hope in collapse of the accumulated evil?

Because it clears the agenda.

What can we do to survive the collapse? Arm ourselves. Create organizations of family, friends, community, county, and elevate them into state alliances against the anti-American woke, the anti-American neoconservatives, the anti-American Democrats, and our deadly anti-American enemy in Washington described in 1935 by Albert Jay Nock in his book, Our Enemy, The State. Secession of the red states is possible.

As in Robert Heinlein’s novel, The Puppet Masters, it is the blue states that are infected with anti-American hatred. These states are a far more dangerous enemy to Americans than Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Hamas, and Houthis in Yemen.

Yet we hear from the -jezebel- media nothing of the real threat, only the make-believe threat to America from the designated enemies of Zionist Israel’s expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Except for the Houthis and Hamas, Muslim rulers are too content accepting bribes from Washington to do anything about the US/Israeli genocide of the Palestinians. Much of the leadership of the Muslim world could be in the dock, with Zionist Israel and the West, at the International Court of Justice

One consequence of the disconnect between Muslim peoples and Muslin leadership could be the collapse of American/Israeli power in the Middle East. Arab power collapsed long ago. But American power has failed to take its place. After a 20-year effort, the American “superpower” was defeated and driven out of Afghanistan by a few thousand lightly armed Taliban, who again rule the country, just as happened in Vietnam where endless US bombing only ensured the Vietcong’s victory. It is the Houthis and Iranians who are likely to control the sea lanes in the territory under attack, not Washington, unless the Houthis and Iranins accept being paid off.

None of this works for the anti-American, anti-nation, anti-national sovereignty, anti-borders, anti-white civilization ruling elite in Washington who use “diversity” and “multiculturanism” to destroy a nation and its culture. The ruling anti-western white elites hate America, national sovereignty, and human liberty far more than they hate their self-chosen foreign enemies chosen for profit and control reasons. The US Constitution is in the way of their dictatorship more than are the designated enemies.

The West is going down in flames. Don’t be discouraged by the collapse. Be encouraged. The collapse of evil brings the opportunity for renewal.

What will the renewal be? It is not clear.

The renewal will involve violence.

Karl Marx said that violence is the only effective force in history. My Oxford University professor, Michael Polanyi, and I disputed Marx’s contention. We argued that good will is an effective force in the world and provided examples. But today decades later watching Western moral collapse, I see that Marx had a point.

Today the West faces evil so strong that good will is excluded. Where is there good will in the West’s support of Israeli genocide of the Palestinians? Where is there good will in the Democrats’ persecution of Trump supporters? What we are witnessing is ideological hatred, not justice. Is Marx correct that only violence rules history? If so, what are the concepts of good will, mercy, justice worth? Are they merely delusions to ease our way into a non-aware mental slavery? How can these concepts affect human behavior when evil is accepted as the new normal?

Only aware peoples of the Western world can bring themselves to step forward in defense of the values that define their humane existence. If they fail, then so has the West.

So, my answer is that hope resides in the collapse. It is up to the people to rebuild a humane and free society in which law is a shield of the people and not a weapon in the hands of rulers who govern by violence.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 19-30-36 There is Hope After All - TheAltWorld.png

Recommendations on how to capitalize on your finances before the coming crash.

Cellphone outage hits AT&T customers nationwide; Verizon and T-Mobile users also affected
AT&T service down in major cities across US

Tens of thousands of AT&T customers have been reporting outages this morning for their home phone, internet and mobile phone services, according to Downdetector.

The outages started popping up just before 3:30 a.m. ET, according to a graph shown on the website that tracks outages.

Most users, 55%, say they are having issues with mobile phone service. More than a third of customers reporting being affected say they have no signal at all, and 8% of users say their mobile internet is down.

"Should get a stimulus check for this," one man wrote on the website.
"I lost my cell service at 5:56 a.m. est! I was in the middle of working when I lost it," another commented.

"Some of our customers are experiencing wireless service interruptions this morning. We are working urgently to restore service to them. We encourage the use of Wi-Fi calling until service is restored," AT&T spokesperson Jim Greer told Fox Business.

More than 71,000 AT&T users reported outages to Downdetector as of 8 a.m. ET.

Most reported locations of customers impacted are in the south and southeast U.S.

Downdetector also showed a spike in reported T-Mobile outages around 4 a.m. ET. A T-Mobile spokesperson told Fox Business they did not experience an outage and that their network is operating normally.

"Down Detector is likely reflecting challenges our customers were having attempting to connect to users on other networks," the T-Mobile statement reads.
A Verizon spokesperson told Fox Business that customers are only experiencing issues when trying to contact users who have AT&T, which operates FirstNet.

"UPDATE: Texts to 911 from affected AT&T users are now being received. If you have an emergency, and cannot dial out, send a text message to 911," Flagler County Sheriff's Office in Florida posted in a subsequent post to X, after alerting people nearly an hour and a half prior about the outage.

I am near central Florida and there is still no phone service.
It is remarkable that the article does not mention the cause and what is more interesting is that some people realize or are aware of the government's trickery. These are some of the interesting comments from people at the end of the article.
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 8.47.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 8.49.36 AM.png

So here in Northwest Louisiana my signal is completely cut off. I'm not even in a city. Phone is on no bars "SOS" only. had to plug the phones to the computers for internet.

"Kind of" in the context of this: right before I realized this, I was dreaming in my HBOT chamber at 5am to 7am an extremely vivid dream, the highlight part of the dream "Kind of" relevant to this thread was: While I was having a conflicted conversation with what looked like a shell of a very bad person i knew who is dead in real life in his house(my sisters house), there was an earthquake. But with that earthquake there was a sound vibrating and penetrating everyones minds internally as well as externally that sounded like thousands of voices moaning in grief, I stepped outside and the trees were being shaken and birds were flying everywhere, I looked at my neighbors house and the mailman was freaking out because everyone could hear it. It felt like something BIG arrived on earth or something. I was awoken by my alarm. I felt shaken for at least an hour.

I got out and checked my phone. The signal was gone. I plugged my phone to ethernet and my nephew texted me that his signal was gone is Chicago. He also happened to tell me that my sisters daughter was having a domestic violence incident with her brother in that same house I dreamed of being in.

Not sure if it's completely relevant to this thread but, it was/is all very strange. Also my house smells slightly like ammonia for some reason :huh:

Cellphone outage hits AT&T customers nationwide; Verizon and T-Mobile users also affected
AT&T service down in major cities across US

I am near central Florida and there is still no phone service.
It is remarkable people at the end of the article.
Not just AT&T/Verizon and not just cellphone lines.

The Sun had been active in the last 24 hrs with two X flares in a row, but I could not say if it is a real cause or not

Back
Top Bottom