The "Mandela Effect"- Has my Bible changed? Or do I just have a bad memory like most people?

Alego, thanks for your post. Again we are left with more speculation about the phenomena. Perhaps it is just me, but I consider the changing of reality a BIGGIE! Heck, we are trying to navigate through this 3D reality, and the bloody reality keeps changing.

In regards to your analogy with walking the dog, it implies that both the walker and the dog experience the same reality, however it is only the dog that recognizes the change. Perhaps that may be the situation with humans, all humans experience the change but only some can notice the change. If that is true, what prevents so many from noticing the change?

I wish the Cs would expand on the phenomena and what implications it has for all of us. If we are going about our business and there is a 'program change', we would be likely wise to notice it and to adjust accordingly. How to adjust may be the difficult issue to come to terms with, some guidance would be helpful.

what prevents so many from noticing the change?
I would speculate that it may be level of awareness, perhaps.

Perhaps it is just me, but I consider the changing of reality a BIGGIE!
It is indeed a biggie, but... it's a very common biggie from what I can remember from the sessions. Like the tree in my analogy, once you have the technology and the motives, it becomes very very common, even if it's world shattering to 2D.

In regards to your analogy with walking the dog, it implies that both the walker and the dog experience the same reality, however it is only the dog that recognizes the change. Perhaps that may be the situation with humans, all humans experience the change but only some can notice the change. If that is true, what prevents so many from noticing the change?
Well no, in the analogy both notice the difference, but only one is confused by it, for the human the explanation is clear, he understands. It is for the dog that the past and the future has changed incomprehensibly.

I suppose if we wanted the topic to come back to a session perhaps we could chew through the topic so as to come up with a question, so if we had a question for it, that we couldn't answer ourselves, what would it be?

in the analogy both notice the difference
You didn't mention that BOTH notice the difference in your original post. OK, now I see where you are coming from. However, in the ME we are likely on DIFFERENT timelines as there are too many people that will say "White Out" was always "Whit Out" or that the Rock of Gibraltar was always attached to Spain.

The different timelines is the only logical explanation I can come up with the divergent observations. So, what is the 'program' that is being changed? A personal program? A group program? A world wide program? Why is the program being changed? By who or what? - Again I am left with the almost absurd quest of looking for an objective answer when objective reality is being changed. - A dog chasing it's tail, over and over again.

The different timelines is the only logical explanation I can come up with the divergent observations. So, what is the 'program' that is being changed? A personal program? A group program? A world wide program? Why is the program being changed? By who or what? - Again I am left with the almost absurd quest of looking for an objective answer when objective reality is being changed. - A dog chasing it's tail, over and over again.
But if you have learned something about the way these entities operate, as described in The Wave (have you had a chance to read it by the way?) then you could probably answer some of those questions yourself.

What is the program being changed? I would say that it's a very vague question, the answer would be, any given program in need of changing. Sometimes personal, sometimes worldwide.

A program being changed would be initiated because, the same reason we change our schedules, or take a day off. Something arises in the results that necessitates a change. By who? whoever established the program, more than likely in this case, 4D STS.

There is an objective answer to this riddle I would say, as what is changing is our subjective reality, not the objective reality in which changes to a program are part of the larger reality. However, I will say that because we're 3D, our level of awareness will always represent limitations in our ability to comprehend reality, and that fact is precisely what aids those who can create programs for us, to change them at will.

And it may be that at a certain moment our evolution of consciousness requires some adjustment.

That is, the timeline is a bit "tight" for us and no longer serves what we need very well.

Then, during the routine nightly sleep review, it is "decided" to switch to the timeline that will work best with our evolution.

So, it does not always have to be due to "changes" produced by those who travel in time, although those changes in fact will surely be useful to some consciousnesses in their evolution, providing the necessary timeline.

Once again, not everything is black or white.

The clue that leads me to think about what was stated in my previous post is based on several personal experiences, but above all on one of them.

One day I lay down to take a nap and I slept for more or less an hour of time. When I went to bed, I was in perfect health. No symptoms of anything at all.

When I woke up, I had the symptoms of an advanced flu. Fever, inflamed and painful tonsils, abundant mucus, weakness, bad body, etc...,

I have had hundreds of flus and colds since I was a child (I'm not kidding), so I know perfectly well how long it takes for the body to develop those symptoms and definitely in an hour of time it is totally impossible.

Is this a definite clue that I might change timelines?

No, but it is an important indication that this can happen.

And it may be that at a certain moment our evolution of consciousness requires some adjustment
Yes, that is where my intuition is leading me. - "OK mate, you seem to be getting too comfortable with those tasks, let's bump it up a notch and try this timeline." or - "Hmm, this consciousness on this timeline is getting bogged down and not going anywhere, let's introduce this other consciousness into the mix and see what happens."

Crikey, it makes planning anything difficult, like, whose in control? Rather like being a conscious pawn on a chess board and noticing you have just been moved to another square and you're thinking "now WTF is going on?" You're in the game, but haven't a clue what the moves are about.

Crikey, it makes planning anything difficult, like, whose in control? Rather like being a conscious pawn on a chess board and noticing you have just been moved to another square and you're thinking "now WTF is going on?" You're in the game, but haven't a clue what the moves are about.
Somewhere I read (I don't remember where) the sentence: "Evolution is based on adaptation!"

It seems that someone decides for us from our perspective (surely from a broader perspective the decision is made directly by us). Our task could then be to adapt and work in the environment we have.

well, hopefully you are, there are limitations of course, but hopefully it is one who is in control of most choices in our lives.

As I mused about the different time lines, I remembered this scene from the movie 'The Matrix'. The Oracle tells Neo not to worry about the vase. He turns and knocks over the vase. - The line that struck me was when she said, "What's really going to bake your noodle is what would have happened if I hadn't mentioned the vase."

It appears that the Oracle could perceive multiple time lines and then chose to jump into the 'vase' time line to further instruct Neo about the reality around him.

that it was him who decided what he was ready to know.

An interesting concept. Perhaps I was 'ready' to know some further depth when I accepted death on a certain date in the Vietnam war. Obviously the death didn't occur, but the acceptance was there - AND so were the circumstances (I was surprised when I 'got moved to another square'). - How much are you willing to sacrifice to see the 'other side'?

An interesting concept. Perhaps I was 'ready' to know some further depth when I accepted death on a certain date in the Vietnam war. Obviously the death didn't occur, but the acceptance was there - AND so were the circumstances (I was surprised when I 'got moved to another square'). - How much are you willing to sacrifice to see the 'other side'?
Interesting, or... how much do we think we may be ready to see the "other side" when in fact we're not, as reflected by life.

I think that when it's our time to see the other side, or intimations of it, we will see it, other than that, we probably have planned for more learning while in this living world.

Because when you factor in past lives and reincarnation, we're probably already very familiar with the other side, and we forgot for a reason, perhaps that reason is so that we wouldn't obsess with returning there and we could fully learn what we decided to come back here to learn.

When it isn't people confusing and conflating things that is.
Which seems to be almost all of the time. After reading this thread from beginning to end, I'm firmly convinced that not only is the "Mandela effect" a misnomer, but most probably also a psyop intended to attribute greater agency and import to a specific phenomena than actually exists, using the various biases and fallibilities of human cognition and memory as the means.

Out of all of those examples shared, I only found Dolly's braces in Moonraker and Laura's mention of the monkeys on the 'island' of Gibraltar (I also remember reading about them when I was younger) to be plausible events. Yet, as Joe has pointed out, even those two have reasonable explanations: an edited version of the film for the former, and colloquial use of language for the latter.

This makes it pretty clear that whatever specific objective phenomena may be at work, it is almost impossible to recognise from one's individual subjective point of view. Even when multiple subjective perceptions are compared in order to highlight any anomalies, there's great difficulty in obtaining a consensus regarding the nature of the anomalies, which means the phenomena may not actually exist or occurs much more rarely than people conjecture. Those that wish to hide the truth would thus have to exert little effort to sow confusion in this regard, and the political and 'racial' dimensions of placing Nelson Mandela in the middle of such an otherwise unrelated high strangeness discussion are obvious to anyone with two neurons firing. As Joe and Pierre joked, "Martin Luther King effect", indeed.

As to the specific objective phenomena itself, it appears to be just a slightly different form of deja vu, probably a quirk of perception of whatever 'program rewriting' is taking place. Alejo's metaphor of the dog noticing the difference regarding the tree during a walk is an apt description of how the technology might work, I think. Curious, and something definitely to be aware of, but unlikely to be of any great import or even personal significance to us, or so I think.

I have been following the information of these two gentlemen for years. Both of them disagree with the concept of 'time lines'. Based on their opinions, I have to reconsider my initial theory of the phenomena being based on a shifting to a different time line. - Looks like I have to spend more time 'chasing my tail'.

Back
Top Bottom