The Neanderthal Legacy by Paul Mellars

dougquaid said:
Now I do realize that a lot of human cultures, especially non-white and/ or non Western European ones, have a particularity for the Nordic phenotype, and my theory supports the research here, that this is purposefully ingrained in all of us, humans, since ancient times, to see the Nordic-Aryan type as some kind of "master race"

Or it could just be that many Norse people are big...really big compared to various other races. To some cultures, the "Vikings" were practically giants. Combine their size with their advanced metal working and incredible ship building capabilities, and you can see how a "superior human" mystique could be created...especially among MUCH smaller races and less technologically advanced cultures.

Nordics come in two flavors: the good guys and the bad guys. And when they are bad, they are very, very, bad.

Cs said:

Q: (L) Would these Nephilim genetics be passed down in the
natural way, or would they be the result of genetic
manipulation by genetically altering a fetus and then
putting it back?
A: No to latter. One clue: double Y chromosomes.
Q: (W) That's male...
A: Nephalim were.
Q: (L) They, were male. Women are a double X, men are XY.
A: Prisons are filled with double Y's with monstrous
personality disorders, almost always Caucasian and over-
sized. Also, "bikers" often carry the gene.
Q: (L) On tv they interviewed a serial killer. He was HUGE!
He described killing. The shrink who was analyzing said
he did it because he wanted to get caught. I did NOT get
that feeling. I think he did it just because it was what
he did. Bikers often carry the gene... and this is why
they form 'gangs.' Nephalim. Bikers. Big. Caucasian.
My, my, my. Is there any other clue you can give?
A: Nephalim are not currently on your world, just trace
residuals.

Laura said:
Nordics come in two flavors: the good guys and the bad guys. And when they are bad, they are very, very, bad.

This is so true!!

Cs said:

Q: (L) They, were male. Women are a double X, men are XY.
A: Prisons are filled with double Y's with monstrous
personality disorders, almost always Caucasian and over-
sized. Also, "bikers" often carry the gene.
Q: (L) On tv they interviewed a serial killer. He was HUGE!
He described killing. The shrink who was analyzing said
he did it because he wanted to get caught. I did NOT get
that feeling. I think he did it just because it was what
he did. Bikers often carry the gene... and this is why
they form 'gangs.' Nephalim. Bikers. Big. Caucasian.
My, my, my. Is there any other clue you can give?
A: Nephalim are not currently on your world, just trace
residuals.

Interesting. The Norse legends tell of interbreeding between the Aesir, Vanir and Giants (Frost and Fire) Odin's Mother was a Giantess, as was Thor's The most evil character is Loki and both his parents are Giants.

This video is based on the book of Danny Vendramini "Them and Us: How Neanderthal Predation Created Modern Humans"
This accessible, intelligent and page turning read sheds new light on how Neanderthals evolved and the origins of human behavior, uncovering what it means to be a modern human in the 21st century. Neanderthal Predation (NP) theory begins with a radical new assessment of Neanderthal behavioral ecology by pulling together new archaeological and genetic evidence, showing they weren't docile omnivores, but savage, cannibalistic carnivores - top flight predators of the stone age; Apex predators at the top of the food chain, and what happened next - when humans became prey. "Danny Vendramini presents a truly unique and innovative picture of the role of Neandertal predation in human evolution…Vendramini pulls together countless different threads of scientific evidence to re-cast Neanderthals as "apex predators", proverbial "wolves with knives" who were effective rivals with our ancestors…. It has been a long time since I read a book about human evolution that I enjoyed so much." Associate Professor John J. Shea. Stony Brook University, New York.

The Why Files: "Humans vs Superhumans | When Monsters Were Real and We Almost Went Extinct"
Quote: "Humans are the apex predator. Not an apex predator. The apex predator. Other than a handful of bacteria and viruses, there’s pretty much nothing stronger, more intelligent, or more adaptable than Homo sapiens. Telling the human story from the beginning is difficult. It was a time when two words defined our world: fear and violence. It was a time when we were not the apex predator; we were their prey.We emerged from our caves during the day. Hoping we wouldn’t be hunted by the monsters in the woods.So vicious were these monsters they still live in our myths -- and our nightmares. They created a generational trauma embedded into our DNA over hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. These creatures were stronger, faster, and (when it came to combat) more intelligent than we were. It’s a miracle any of us are even here. This is the story of how modern humans conquered the monsters and won the battle for the world.But here's the thing: those fearsome monsters defeated by humans? Were other humans."

Back
Top Bottom