THE ONCE AND FUTURE SKY GOD? – From Göbekli Tepe to The Zodiac – and Beyond…

PILLAR 43 (cont’d)

1. CHEVRONS (cont'd)

If we return to Pillar 33 we may remember how, in what is likely a linear narrative, at the top of the design (early stage of story), the downward pressing swirl of emerging snakes – what was previously a downward Chevron energy but now turned serpentine - are met head on in ‘resistance’ by the force of upward facing chevrons.

56..jpg
But as the pressure mounts, the chevrons are seemingly ‘outmaneuvered’ and overwhelmed by snake heads swarming down and around either side of the pillar, leaving the ‘H’ and accompanying ‘Queen insect’ to be effectively hemmed in and surrounded.

57..jpg
The final third of the front shows the completion of ‘victory’ by the torrent of snakes over these ‘forces’; the ‘Queen insect’ is now vanquished and replaced by a spider, the ‘H’ is turned on its side and unceremoniously removed from the central area to be dumped down near the bottom (under the sway of the spider?), and the ‘Chevron forces’ are seen no more.

57.2.jpg
Now instead of an ‘H’ centre stage we have a Ram. The symbol of God sacrificed that will now challenge the memory of the Great Bull as the iconic carrier symbol of the new ideology (and by the way how about this from circa 7,000 years later courtesy of an Assyrian Cylinder Roll…. The Ram ‘born’ or disgorged out of the mouth of a dragon (Ares) …. but I digress…)

GF01780_R-b2.jpg

I know that was a lot of bouncing around from image to image (after all they are the only ‘text’ we have to go on), but I hope something is becoming clearer.

In summary my essential suggestion of the ‘story’ of the Chevron is:

1. The upward and downward Chevorns are akin to above and below cosmic energies in a benign stage of flow, exchange, and utter balance, and by such means the order of the universe above and below was maintained. We are talking about complementary frequencies.
  2. Even as the Great God changed energetically over time – perhaps at the end of each age or eon reaching a blinding state of pulsating force – it always returned after the completion of this phase/cycle to a state of balance, and from that rise and fall, ebb and flow, came the creative force that fed the world, renewed life, and revealed the gracious power and majesty of perpetual peace and joy.
  3. Then everything changed; the great God was attacked from within itself, lost the ensuing war, and what followed was that the very nature of the exchange between the above and below became unbalanced with the power of the downward chevron going, shall we say, full STS. Chaos ensued and new forces took over the running of the show; and they were in essence serpentine with terrifyingly avaricious monsters as sidekicks who all fed on the blood and destruction. And they required appeasing at all times, or else!
  4. That the only hope for humanity was to put its trust in those who wore the ‘V’ chevron at their throats – because they alone understood what was required, they alone could placate the great serpent, and thereby keep those below safe (in slavery).
Something like that!

By way of a final and I think crucial thought, academics have wondered why the serpents head shape found at Göbekli Tepe and the like are so very particular.

GT serpents 1.jpg

Debates still rage as to the species. My very strong bet is the Ottoman Viper/Turkish mountain viper, the largest viper found commonly throughout Turkey. Not only is its head distinctively akin to this shape, but it also has a very interesting distinguishing mark – a chevron on its head that appears most commonly like this

Serpents Heads 2.jpg

Identifying Characteristics:
  • Adults grow up to 100 cm (39.5 in) in length.
  • A large, robust body with a blunt snout. Beige, brown, whitish, or grey with a large wavy dark stripe on their back.
  • Often two dark dots on the head and two dark streaks on the neck resembling a V-shape.

In some mature and dominant males, it even closes into a fully formed, downwards ‘V’ chevron.

Serpents Head 2.jpg
Note also the pitch black eyes of both snake and Urfa Man…

Urfa Man2.jpg

We might also note the dramatic, zigzagging chevron like design that runs down the body of the species...

Montivipera-xanthina-varoli-Geyik-Mountains-Antalya-Turkeyb.jpg

And by way of a final note....

4. Pillar 20 - 3b.jpg

I rest my case.

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
As always, enjoy your keen eye in following and looking at this in details. What you said above made me think of an alignment with what was said here (October 1997). This "controlling and hidden knowledge" might possibly have something to do with what was much more recognizable, if even intermittent - the veil, and then it was not (or perhaps that was long before, don't know):

Edit: added link

Thanks Voyageur and thanks for reminding of that section from the C's. All great grist to the mill. And I'll have to come back to the Scorpion again anon so good to have your thoughts to hand.

It's as if there's a cult that has the ability, or claims to have the ability to control some sort of cycling between 3 and 5 D - possibly incarnationally? These complexes are maybe not just temples/indoctrination centers of the elite. But possibly they are machines that once actually worked to manifest a spectacular phenomenon that legitimized the masters at the top.

Is the "F353535" a code or program that locks the local population into entropic recycling through the complex itself? They never advance but remain tied to the general temple/mound area and its ideological apparatus for hundreds or thousands of years controlled by successive elites with same agenda?

Thanks also Jtucker. Yes indeed - the 353535 code and the Scorpion 'Veil'. Your idea of the entropic nature of the locality is an interesting one - I've no doubt the choice of location for these sites was very specific and in terms of all the 'T' Pillar locations was driven by something more than merely the close location of stone near the surface to work with. At a basic level they were situated in very 'out of the way', hard to access and maintain (e.g. no running water) locations, so the drive to put them where they did must have been very great. As I said, we will have to return to this whole issue again once I've ploughed through the rest of Pillar 43's design.

Hi jcsmalz. Apologies I haven't responded to your great post earlier.

Regarding the image shown above this quote. It has been thought that perhaps the six fingers is an allusion to the Pleiades after the seventh star was removed/separated. In line with this it seems to me that the object the man is dangling in front of the bull/auroch is none other than the Cleft leg of Taurus.

I think you are likely spot on concerning the 6 fingers and the Pleiades - great spot. You're suggestion about the cleft leg of the Great Bull is also most interesting - but I wonder if originally - as here - the dangled object represented the Bull's procreative member that much later on in mythology became a leg (in the same 'prudish' symbolic way that the issue of a wounding in the thigh became a symbol for actual castration!) As you can see the erect male member as a symbol of procreative power was pervasive at these sites (so much for a very ancient goddess worship predating the patriarchy theory!) and I even think the issue of circumcision is present at these sites, something I will maybe come back to anon (a by now worryingly long list!)

Okay this is interesting. It makes makes me wonder if the breakdown of this electrical formation during a birkeland current z pinch has something to do with a window of opportunity for STS to take STO.

I'm vaguely familiar with birkeland currents because of Secret History volume 3 but past that I know nothing. I take it from the above that the Z pinch itself is what disintegrates? Does this disintegration have a correlation to the segregation from STO to STS or would that be as the C's say: incorrect concept?

This thought came to me because the upright H (good upheld) goes with the electrical phenomenon with the toroid and then following the disintegration the sideways H appears (good defeated)

I also find it interesting that we often see mouths being represented as a toroid. Is this an allusion to "singing" or rather a certain frequency? Your reference to singing as language brought this to mind.

We know of Scandinavian women who can call cows with song. I find it very interesting that you posit that singing was a means of communication before phonetic speech which was brought by the STS (neanderthal hybrids.) It seems to me that this links hand in hand with the Aliens using speech in meeting with the human PTB on earth - why would aliens use speech if they're telepathic? Aside from everything discussed in that thread regarding telepathy and the laws aliens are bound in 3rd density, I just find the speech odd seeing as this thread and that Cass transcript occur in the same time frames.

Again some fascinating observations. As Voyageur suggested, there is something indeed going on concerning the final closing of the Veil and the imposition of a totally STS environment/control likely taking place post the YD event (with as the C's saying certain changes to gravity and axial alignment at this time perhaps being central to this). In effect the Stairway to Heaven ended once and for all, and the final collapse of the Birkeland Current/Z Pinch phenomenon was at the core of things (I think!)

As for the Toroid being presented as a mouth - and any connection to a move from singing to speaking - that's possibly in there somehow but precisely how or why, I can't say. The mouth as a plasmoid and the connection between 'The Word' and God's language is intriguing I know. And I also note how on Pillars 31 and 18 that the sacred symbols of divine creation are 'pinned' to the throat area of the 'T' pillar by means of the serpent 'V', being again suggestive of something deeper with regard to language and power... and also remember that the Great Bull was very closely associated with the Word... all very intriguing I know...??

I think... I dare say that I know you are correct. This explains somewhat where the toroid mouths come from. Looking at the pictures of the electrical phenomenon with the H transposed it reminds of an hourglass and something tells me that the two are linked but I cannot say quite how or if the thought has any basis in reality.

I like your hourglass thought very much. It never ceases to amaze me how items that still exist today by way of utility may have incredibly ancient 'esoteric' meaning... one of my favourites being the children's game of Snakes and Ladders. Talk about meaningful!

It just dawned on me that perhaps the pinches in Berkland currents and the disintegration of same have something to do with hyperdimensional reality shifts... I feel like a crazy person. Much reading to be done!

No you are not a crazy person.... that is unless I am of course, and thus responsible for driving you to be so.... but it does seem possible even likely that the 'veil' between 4th and 3rd (even 6th?) was much thinner or more 'visible' or easier to access than now... and the bleed through in terms of understanding, collective consciousness, awareness and the like, more to hand than for we the wandering blind... and as we know the C's have constantly said that in this time there will be a return to such a state, hence the panic in the same STS elites whose ancestors set in motion the run up to day at sites like GT, all those millennia ago (and by the way in passing, I still find it intriguing that the C's said that the so called 'Protocols of Zion' originated in Turkey!)...

UNIT 1 (Elements 1-6)

11. Pillar 43 - 200 - k.jpg

Amazing research @Michael B-C !

I had never noticed the "non-symetrical" handbags in this structure before.

The hand bag motifs are worldwide from Zapotecs to Mesopotamian over millennia.

1700071165139.png

Gregory Little (Edgar Cayce's Forgotten Record of Ancient America) who has written a number of books attempting to connect North American Mounds, Edgar Cayce's prophecies and Atlantis has noted that some smaller pottery vessels (some with small handles) found buried in mounds contained residue from Datura which I believe was used in hallucinogenic "projection" compounds utilized by Don Juan in Castenada's work.

Possibly these "hand bags" contained the ingredients for the Priests/Seers of the elite complexes to pierce the veil in order to predict future events, communicate with 4D STS or even manipulate energy fields to maintain their grip on the cosmic ideology newly imposed after the YD catastrophe?

Possibly these "hand bags" contained the ingredients for the Priests/Seers of the elite complexes to pierce the veil in order to predict future events, communicate with 4D STS or even manipulate energy fields to maintain their grip on the cosmic ideology newly imposed after the YD catastrophe?
The photo that you have posted about the handbags is very illustrative.

How about Atlantean crystals, which individually can make anything work, like the vehicle that the Atlantean man drives with the handbag.

Hi jcsmalz. Apologies I haven't responded to your great post earlier.

I think you are likely spot on concerning the 6 fingers and the Pleiades - great spot. You're suggestion about the cleft leg of the Great Bull is also most interesting - but I wonder if originally - as here - the dangled object represented the Bull's procreative member that much later on in mythology became a leg (in the same 'prudish' symbolic way that the issue of a wounding in the thigh became a symbol for actual castration!) As you can see the erect male member as a symbol of procreative power was pervasive at these sites (so much for a very ancient goddess worship predating the patriarchy theory!) and I even think the issue of circumcision is present at these sites, something I will maybe come back to anon (a by now worryingly long list!)

Again some fascinating observations. As Voyageur suggested, there is something indeed going on concerning the final closing of the Veil and the imposition of a totally STS environment/control likely taking place post the YD event (with as the C's saying certain changes to gravity and axial alignment at this time perhaps being central to this). In effect the Stairway to Heaven ended once and for all, and the final collapse of the Birkeland Current/Z Pinch phenomenon was at the core of things (I think!)

As for the Toroid being presented as a mouth - and any connection to a move from singing to speaking - that's possibly in there somehow but precisely how or why, I can't say. The mouth as a plasmoid and the connection between 'The Word' and God's language is intriguing I know. And I also note how on Pillars 31 and 18 that the sacred symbols of divine creation are 'pinned' to the throat area of the 'T' pillar by means of the serpent 'V', being again suggestive of something deeper with regard to language and power... and also remember that the Great Bull was very closely associated with the Word... all very intriguing I know...??

I like your hourglass thought very much. It never ceases to amaze me how items that still exist today by way of utility may have incredibly ancient 'esoteric' meaning... one of my favourites being the children's game of Snakes and Ladders. Talk about meaningful!

No you are not a crazy person.... that is unless I am of course, and thus responsible for driving you to be so.... but it does seem possible even likely that the 'veil' between 4th and 3rd (even 6th?) was much thinner or more 'visible' or easier to access than now... and the bleed through in terms of understanding, collective consciousness, awareness and the like, more to hand than for we the wandering blind... and as we know the C's have constantly said that in this time there will be a return to such a state, hence the panic in the same STS elites whose ancestors set in motion the run up to day at sites like GT, all those millennia ago (and by the way in passing, I still find it intriguing that the C's said that the so called 'Protocols of Zion' originated in Turkey!)...
No apologies necessary. I appreciate the breadth of your work here. It was an informative and interesting read. Thank you so much.

Amazing research @Michael B-C !

I had never noticed the "non-symetrical" handbags in this structure before.

The hand bag motifs are worldwide from Zapotecs to Mesopotamian over millennia.

View attachment 85730

Gregory Little (Edgar Cayce's Forgotten Record of Ancient America) who has written a number of books attempting to connect North American Mounds, Edgar Cayce's prophecies and Atlantis has noted that some smaller pottery vessels (some with small handles) found buried in mounds contained residue from Datura which I believe was used in hallucinogenic "projection" compounds utilized by Don Juan in Castenada's work.

And in the photo of the asymmetrical bags, there are some little animals in the handle area of these bags.

Well, I see three batteries of some kind connected and radiating energy from above and below.

And the little animals are a kind of electrical connection terminal on the batteries.

The radiation emission drawn is very evident to me.

The theme in this whole matter is like a movie I saw, in which a post-apocalyptic civilization, behind our civilization, had a museum of our civilization.

In this museum there was a one meter high statue of a plastic "minion", the character from children's movies.

Below this figure there was a sign that said:

"Ancient god worshiped by American civilization."

It is understood?

It is a laudable effort to try to draw conclusions from piles of rocks and drawings, but it is very difficult to get to the truth.

Especially if the technology involved exceeds our imagination.

Below this figure there was a sign that said:

"Ancient god worshiped by American civilization."

It is understood?

It is a laudable effort to try to draw conclusions from piles of rocks and drawings, but it is very difficult to get to the truth.

Actually I am afraid that their interpretation is not that far from truth...

Such scene from movie could be more than just "future folks will know nothing about us".
I think it was meant to act as warning of what happens around us.

Some companies are making things of worship. Some people treat their toys treat their toys as more than just a hobby.
Instead of temples there are cinemas, VOD subscriptions, shops with toys.

PILLAR 43 (cont’d)

UNIT 1

Element 5 - HANDBAGS

I’ll be coming back to the x3 downward peering creatures shortly, but before I do, what about those x3 ‘handbags’?

11. Pillar 43 - 200 - k.jpg

Martin Sweatman, in part courtesy of a suggestion made by his wife over breakfast, (that’s the scientific method for you!), says that the arches are likely sunsets and that together the three handbags represents the winter solstice along with the spring and autumn equinoxes (to go with the summer solstice which he believes is the main event being represented by the action on the headstone).

I’m sorry, but no Martin, no! But I suspect you are at least in the right area … just way off in terms of scale.

Having previously set out the theses that the repeating Chevrons relate to stable powers of energetic and creative exchange/flow between the above and below, (the power house of the information field no less?), these larger than life ‘handbags’ now take on a quite different perspective relating to the delineation of vast expanses of time.

Now nothing sends an ‘expert’ madder than a claim that these three items are in anyway connected to those similarly shaped objects of much debate which visually ‘reappeared’ some 7,500 years later in places like Assyria/Babylonia, let alone far across the ocean in pre- Columbus South America (and you beat me to posting this image Jtucker, so excuse me posting it again!)

zimage008.jpg

It’s bad enough that ‘conspiracy theories’ abound on the internet concerning the depiction of these items from circa 4,000 years ago and all that ghastly chatter concerning the Anunnaki and – gulp – aliens! - but to dare to suggest they are linked to GT at circa 7.5 millennia earlier is just too much for any sane academic to bear. That’s because these items are obviously merely some kind of regal/religious ritual tool – sacred water buckets in effect – with their handles simply being of obvious utilitarian design and use.

images.jpg

Whatever they became – and it never ceases to amaze how historians of the period cannot grasp the simple idea that items can be used for practical ritual function as well as also holding a more significant and 'secret' symbolic meaning – I am confident that the same essential idea is being commemorated at both GT and in Assyria/Babylonia, even if the sands of time had possibly stripped away or mutated much of the precise meaning they once possessed by the period of their ‘second coming’.

What was central to all such depictions was that the figure/s who carried them was of divine/’heavenly’ origin with these same academics seemingly oblivious to the fact that these priest/kings appear adorned with wings and/or in the company of giant serpents and other such monsters of the celestial deep. In other words, these are not humans but ‘gods’ – or representations of a specifically magisterial cosmic force. The power of transition and change on a grand scale.

Suffice to say, to my knowledge not a single practical example of these ‘buckets’ has ever been uncovered to date by any archaeologist, whilst quite a number of solid, non-functional examples of them as heavy weight display ‘handbags’ have:

HANDBAGS 2.jpg

The graphic designs covering them seem to have always focused upon a mirroring of identical images, implying to my mind an alpha and omega, beginning and end, yet essentially representative of the same presiding essence.

VESSEL 3b.jpg

And that essence was Cyclical Celestial Time. Immense amounts of it. For I suggest that what each of these ‘handbags’ represented was a distinct eon – maybe even dare I say it, a precessional age? – and whoever was the overlord and master of each, he who held the handle, came to be feared and revered above all others (e.g. Mithras?)

I use the term precessional age and I hear you say, hang on! But doesn’t that mean they must have used constellations to measure each age’s transition by (after all doesn’t each separate age have a name of one of the signs of the zodiac attached to it, like ‘The Age of Aquarius’ which we are entering now), and therefore…, etc, etc?

Well not necessarily. Because EVENTUALLY I will try to come back to that radical new theory of precession that I’ve alluded to previously, which also happens to includes the great plasma figure at its centre, one that doesn’t of itself necessarily require what we call constellations to track the passage of great lengths of time by… but for now, I don’t want to get side-tracked from Pillar 43, so just hold that thought for a while…

Whatever the case, I think these handbags depict a specific unit of time that begins with an out flourish of energy and completes with a return to a transition phase before starting again – a cosmic pulse in other words, the regular heartbeat of Cosmic time.

If I’m correct in this suggestion of the meaning of the ‘handbag’, then each of the three creatures peering down from on high on their right hand side is the precursor but equivalent concept to the human like god’s/high priests who we later see adorning those Assyrian wall displays. The masters of prehistoric cosmic Time itself.

Because what had previously belonged to the one and only singular god was now in the process of being portioned out via a new mythology/ideology/secret of secrets to more suspect forces - forces that no longer had human well being let alone cosmic harmony as their evident purpose.

Last edited:
PILLAR 43 (cont’d)

Elements 2-4 – EON / PRECESSIONAL MARKERS?

The best quality front on close up of these three creatures I can find is as follows:

Pillar 43 - vulture stone 1d2.jpg

HANDBAG GODS 1c2.jpg

HANDBAG GODS 2c.jpg

HANDBAG GODS 3c.jpg

Some initial observations in no particular order of importance or conviction:

First thing to suggest is the obvious – they are all visually situated at the end of their respective cycle, (assuming that is I am correct in that they can be safely ‘read’ from left to right of course!!?) I think this is made clear by the way they seem to be sliding down the right hand curve of the handle (in particular the second figure makes this principle abundantly clear) whereupon they ‘land’ on or ‘hover' over a miniature ledge to the right of their respective ‘handles’.

Is there here a suggestion that their full nature only becomes clear as the age comes to a close – and that there is a comparatively brief period when they reveal/release their hitherto hidden energetic state of intrinsic ‘being’ before the sharp divide and assent of the next cycle begins its slow process of establishing itself? And was there a belief, even a warning, that the end of every cycle coincides with a period of extreme turbulence?

Further to this, they all face/look down - from a great height. The top of the pillar was I think reflective of the ‘top’ of the ‘universe’ – the top of all the pile below. I think this is a near standard perspective that we find across many of the pillars; that the position of greatest height gives pre-eminence over all below, irrespective of size of representation, and suggests a sense of emanating from the furthermost out there dimension of the above.

Despite their comparatively tiny size (leading to a lack of detail) to certain observers they must have been instantly recognizable as having a distinct semiotic identity – certain 'in the know' onlookers would recognize instantly their meaning and purpose without any need for further association. They are standalone images in other words, detached from the bustle below and without need of further clarification or relationship.

That all three appear to be predatory in nature.

I’m going to set aside the second creature for now and say what I can about the first and third.

1. LONG LEGGED PREDATOR BIRD? – the trouble with this design is no other representation of this figure has as yet turned up elsewhere at Göbekli Tepe or at any of the surrounding sites. Furthermore, there does not appear to be any like-for-like model in the known bird life residing in Anatolia today from which it might have been modeled. Turkey still has a number of long legged water birds – such as cranes, stalks and flamingos - some of which appear on pillar designs as previously noted (including Pillar 43). This figure, however, with its distinctively slight frame, extra-long legs, short stubby tail and raptor shaped head and beak, does not come even close to fitting any known bird from the region. The closest visual fit I know of is the renowned Secretarybird that has intriguing hunting techniques and target prey:

Secretarybirds feed on lizards, snakes, frogs, tortoises, small mammals, grasshoppers and other large insects.​
They are opportunistic predators and they hunt exclusively on the ground, either alone or in pairs. They flush out their prey by stamping on tufts of grass, then they run after it giving it repeated blows with their feet. When they attack snakes they use their wings as a shield.​
Adult Secretary Birds have no natural predators.​

The problem with this thought, however is that (1) as with all long legged birds, it has a distinctively long tail, in part to ensure balance, whilst our carving has none such and (2) as of today this predator is exclusively African in distribution:

HANDBAG GODS 1e2.jpg

(left) adult Secretraybird (right) current distribution

There is always the possibility that prior to or post the YD event their range extended much further north, but it is still stretching it somewhat to think this bird of the tundra would have found a place in the rocky, dry terrain of south-eastern Anatolia.

There is, however, another possibility – that a memory of this distinctive and very particular creature traveled to Anatolia by way of North Africa (Egypt?)

The secretarybird is depicted on an ivory knife handle recovered from Abu Zaidan in Upper Egypt, dating to the Naqada III culture (c. 3,200 BC). This and other knife handles indicate the secretarybird most likely occurred historically further north along the Nile.

If so, this would not be the first time a strangely out of place bird icon would pop up at Göbekli Tepe:

HANDBAG GODS 1g.jpg

A sandstone stela (above, centre) was discovered at Göbekli Tepe and is currently on display at the Sanliurfa Museum where it flummoxes the experts. According to professional ornithologists this highly distinctive shape could only be that of either The Great Auk (above, left), which went extinct in the 19th century AD, or possibly a penguin (above, right), the auk family’s closest relative. Neither of these birds has the slightest relationship with high rocky outcrops in the Anatolian mountains! Either way, whatever the case, it was clearly flightless. The same seems to apply to the x7 identical birds laid out in a row at the base of Central Pillar 18 of Enclosure D, which we have associated with the Pleiades.

3.22.b.jpg

To more than one eye, this strangely otherworldly and again flightless creature bears a striking resemblance to the now extinct Dodo, a bird known only to have inhabited the Mauritius Island off Madagascar! If it is such – and how or why is beyond me – we should note that here the carver made no effort to depict its idiosyncratic tail.

So perhaps it is indeed feasible that we are looking at a Secretarybird, the memory and symbolic meaning of which a North African (Atlantean?) element brought with them to GT along with other exotic sea birds of the distant wild oceans.

The issue of like-for-like identification is in truth likely a red herring anyway. These are symbolic images not realistic portraits. All we need to know is that a tall, slim, predatory raptor with perhaps a penchant for eating snakes and lizards was likely the inspiration for this choice, who in a much, much later age just happened to be given the Latin name Sagittarius serpentarius!

3. DESCENDING LIZARD?
– I’m pretty confident about this identification. Perhaps the key visual attribute of this otherwise indeterminate quadruped is that it gives the firm impression that its defining attribute is its ability to descend head first down any vertical plain, something commonly observed as a prime habit of, for example, the Snake-eyed Lizard, possibly the most common lizard found in Turkey today.

1000_F_14620.jpg

Thankfully, much larger carvings of this figure have turned up at Göbekli Tepe, as well as at the earlier site of Tel Qaramel in Northern Syria we previously touched upon when exploring the Natufian culture, pre the YD event.

HANDBAG GODS 3g.jpg

(left and centre) relief carvings, Göbekli Tepe, circa 9,500-8,700 BC (right) shaft straightener design, Tel Qaramel, northern Syria, circa 11,000-10,000 BC.

Whilst experts argue between lizard, wolverine and some kind of feline, I’m in no doubt lizard is its baseline – but possibly as the designs became larger, so the danger and ‘ferocity’ level was amplified, giving it something of a hybrid quality on occassion. But when it turns up on again on a ‘T’ Pillar in Enclosure B, it reverts to its essential archetypal form.

HANDBAG GODS 3h - Enc B Pillar 6 b.jpg

It is even possible that the original meaning was lost by the time the most powerful representation of this descending menace was carved in high relief on a pillar in the even later Enclosure C, where it seemingly becomes conflated with a large, starving feline – yet one with the strange ability to descend vertical planes!

HANDBAG GODS 3i - Enclosure C - Pillar 27.jpg

For a predator to threaten another (and by way of it exquisite 3d design, clearly dominate and overlord), we are talking about a super power above all others beneath it such as the Boar here, no matter how terrifying it also was by way of cosmic symbolism to the onlooker.

2: LARGE FELINE/LION

I have saved the second figure to last because, as I hope will become clear, it is my suspicion that the age of the Lion is in some ways a core meaning of the whole pillar.

Martin Sweatman gets his theory in a yet another right old pickle by insisting this creature is an Ibex/gazelle and stands for the constellation Gemini! The trouble with this is that his eyesight has betrayed him in that he thinks what is the long tail of the downward facing lion is in fact the horn of a large charging quadruped! In other words, he reads the image the wrong way up!

The reason we know he is plain wrong is that if he had bothered to dig a little deeper he would have found identikit designs of lions in such a pose - but on a much larger scale of detail - depicted on ‘T’ pillars in the little known ‘Lion Enclosure’ at Göbekli Tepe.

HANDBAG GODS 2db3.jpg

Comparison with Lion on ‘T’ Pillar, ‘Lion Enclosure’, (left) picture mirrored and turned clockwise to show distinguishing identical tale configuration.

Even worse for Sweatman and his repeated claims to scientific exactitude providing him with the irrefutable proof of his theory, he doesn’t even seem to notice the implications written large on the forehead of Pillar 43, behind which he claims this ‘Ibex/gazelle’ appears in miniature...:

HANDBAG GODS 2f - 11. Pillar 43 - 4 - Copybbb.jpg

(left) Descending feline and ‘arm’ as per front of Pillar 43 (right) arm removed and image mirrored.

It seems to me that the tail poised over the back of the lion, even when the creature is depicted standing or rearing up, still holds the message that this is a downward facing or springing force of a cosmic nature (and it has nothing to do with a real live lion here on earth).

So these are my conclusions.

• The Handbags represent x 3 eons/ages of great significance and cosmic length, the one following the other like clockwork.
  • The 1st characterized/‘governed’ by the Predatory Bird.
  • The 2nd by the Lion
  • The 3rd by the Lizard
Our plot thickens!

Last edited:
The issue of like-for-like identification is in truth likely a red herring anyway. These are symbolic images not realistic portraits.

Exactly! That's why there's such confusion in some of the more "literalist" readings of GT. In terms of the "animals of the cosmic cataclysm", the Maya have a parallel "hyperdimensional zoo". Because Mayan writing exists (unlike GT), researchers have been able to scratch the surface on just how complex these creatures are.

This paper by Erik Velasquez Garcia, "The Maya Flood Myth and the Decapitation of the Cosmic Caiman", echoes almost exactly what you're proposing above. The Cosmic Caiman (Or to translate more exactly - Starry Deer Crocodile) is decapitated at the end of the cosmic cycle and "bleeds" down into our world - possibly depositing the new tools/food/concepts for the new world/cycle.

"On a more general level, the Starry Deer Crocodile is probably a depiction of the underworld sky, the night
Firmament, or a symbol of the night just as it is manifested on the famous Cosmic Plate, where several stars hang from the saurian’s body, whose curvature constitutes the up-per rim of the scene. In Stuart’s view, the Starry Deer Crocodile “is a variation or aspect of the ‘Celestial Monster’” or “Cosmic Serpent” entity."

The Fooding of blood:

"In a number of examples dating to the Classic period, we notice that both crocodile or caiman heads vomit a torrential liquid decorated with conch shells, jade beads, small bones, rows of dots, completion signs, and K’AN and YAX logograms (JT note - these are the logograms used by the two competing Mayan metropolis' of Tikal and Calakmul during the classic period who vied for complete dominance of the Yucatan).

As previously demonstrated by Stuart, the relationship between these elements is associated with the symbolism of blood, as can be observed in depictions of quatre-foil bloodletters that are held in the hands of Maya rulers. The image of a celestial caiman pouring blood suggests a flood or torrential rain, as can be confirmed by a hieroglyphic passage written on the platform of Temple XIX which seems to refer to a deluge of blood."

Is there here a suggestion that their full nature only becomes clear as the age comes to a close – and that there is a comparatively brief period when they reveal/release their hitherto hidden energetic state of intrinsic ‘being’ before the sharp divide and assent of the next cycle begins its slow process of establishing itself? And was there a belief, even a warning, that the end of every cycle coincides with a period of extreme turbulence?

Excellent observation.

Attachments

• The_Maya_Flood_Myth_and_the_Decapitation.pdf
    875 KB · Views: 2
PILLAR 43 (cont’d)

This where things start to get really challenging.

We have a possible outline handle on a theoretic meaning behind the Chevrons, the Handbags, the three Creatures when all combined, but what of element 6, the final part of the jigsaw of Unit 1?

Post 7.1 - PIL 43 (contd) - Untitled555.jpg

X 11 small, roughly rectangular shaped boxes strung out on a line.

I’ve referred to this previously and a connection it might have to a much older symbolic artifact from the far north whereby the Chevrons and ‘Boxes’ seem to have once been held to be in harmonious relationship. If this is correct, then the insertion of x3 handbags (with x 3 signature creatures) into this motif represents some form of change in dynamic, whether in understanding or by result of a change in perceived reality itself, or both. And why would we now have specifically x11 boxes depicted, no less, no more?

Having previously and somewhat over confidently stated that geometric and mathematical issues are not at stake here, I cannot help but be struck by the fact that the number 3 and the number 11 are so starkly present here. And of course, using the x2 sets of 3 and the 11 one can make…

33! Twice! Help!

We can either ignore this as being purely coincidental or we can run with it. Well, I’m going to run with it because the design surely intends the observer to do so as we will get on to shortly.

But first, I think this is at last a good time to revisit the C’s:

Session 11 November 1995

Q: (L) … Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

A: Yes, but what about 11?

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology.

Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing of knowledge?

A: Now, 3rd house.

Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of creation. So, what's the connection here?

A: Matrix.

Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?

A: No.

Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?

A: Foundation.

Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being taught...

A: This is not about you.

Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual man?

A: Yin Yang.

Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the physical man to the divine man through the action of secret or hidden teachings... and those who have gone through this process represent themselves with the number 33, which means that they started out oriented to the flesh and then became...

A: Medusa 11.

Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? (S) What about spinning 33 times? (L) Please tell me how Medusa relates here?

A: Heads.

Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure... you need to help me out here.

A: We are.

Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?

A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura's note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi' no ‘phi' since I really wasn't all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I'm operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity.

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura's note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power, which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

Q: (L) The thought that occurs to me, as we are talking here, is that the STS pathway consists of an individual who wants to serve themselves - they are selfish and egocentric -they want to impel others to serve them; they want to enslave others; and they find ways to manipulate others to serve them. But, they end up being impelled by some higher being than they are. Because they have been tricked into believing that by so doing, they are actually drawing power to themselves through the teachings, including the popular religions which promote being "saved" by simply believing and giving up your power. And, then, you have a whole pyramid of people TAKING by trickery and deception, from others. The taker gets taken from in the end. A pyramid where all those on the bottom, the majority, have no one to take from, so they get absorbed into the next level higher, until you get to the apex and everything disappears. In the STO mode, you have those who only give. And, if they are involved with other STO persons, everyone has and no one is at the bottom or at the top, in a void. In the end, it seems like everyone ends up serving someone else anyway, and the principle is the INTENT. But in STO, it is more like a circle, a balance, no one is left without.

A: Balance, yin-yang.

Q: (L) Obviously the 33 represents the Serpent, the Medusa, and so forth...

A: You mentioned pyramid, interesting... And what is the geometric one-dimensional figure that corresponds?

Q: (L) Well, the triangle. And, if you have a triangle point up you have 3, joined to a triangle pointing down, you have 3, you have a 33. Is that something like what we are getting at here?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is there a connection between the number 33 and the Great Pyramid in Egypt?

Q: (L) And what is that connection? Is it that the builders of the pyramid participated in this secret society activity?

A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?

Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's head in it?

Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge and abilities?

A: Either/or.

Q: (L) Is this what has been referred to in the Bramley book [Gods of Eden] as the Brotherhood of the Serpent or Snake?

Q: (L) Is this also what you have referred to as the Quorum?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, we have a bunch of people who are playing with mathematics, and playing with higher knowledge, basically as a keep busy activity to distract them at the human level from the fact that they are being manipulated at a higher level. Is this what is going on? Or, do they consciously know what they are doing? Is it a distraction or a conscious choice?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If I were to name some names, could you identify if named individuals were involved in this secret group?

A: It would not be in your best interests.

Q: (L) Is there anything more on this 33 number that I should look at now?

A: No. You need to contemplate.

Oh boy, contemplate indeed!! I suspect we will also be coming back to the 353535 code before too long!

The next thing that strikes me is:
  • Are the x11 boxes representative of a distinct alternate meaning to those of the x3 handbags and their x 3 creatures?
  • Or are the x3 handbags actually the equivalent of three of these boxes blown up in size because of some particular factor that is represented by their number and/or unified identity that is made clear by the presence of the x 3 creatures?
There is no way at present of answering that with any degree of certainty but for now on pure instinct alone I’m going to run with the second thought and see where it takes us.

One reason (if I can call it that) driving this instinct is that the rectangular shape is such a dramatically new and different visual ‘concept’ for the Pillars in Enclosure D that for them not to be thematically closely linked feels off. And do I also detect an almost ‘thought bubble’ sense about them, induced by their being even more forward and raised than the rest of the unit, that almost makes them jump out at you in a heightened parallel relationship to the x 11 below? Anyway, that’s the path I’m treading going forward to see if it pays further dividends.

UNITS 2-5

I was planning on dealing with each remaining unit separately but I think we will need to keep all the last sets of figures in constant mind from now on as the possible relationship pictures start to pile up.

Post 7.2. - PIL 43 (contd) - Untitled1.jpg

Having previously covered Unit 1 to the level we have, let’s consider unit 2.

Directly above the Fox with a form of an Oroboros snake hovering over its head, we now meet the famous Vulture, apparently one adept at playing volleyball!

Post 7.3. - PIL 43 (contd) - Untitledfewt45.jpg

Obviously, this is not just any old vulture…

Post 7.4. - PIL 43 (contd) - Vulture 1.jpg

(left) Eurasian Griffin Vulture (right) Cinereous or Black vulture

The long, elongated neck and lack of head plumage is suggestive that the model for this design was based on either the Eurasian Griffin Vulture or the Cinereous/Black vulture, both of which are still found throughout Anatolia today.

The Cinerous gets my vote because it is the larger of the two, its uniformly dark colouring gives it a more sinister 'undertaker' air, and it is also more of a loner, making it less utilitarian and more rarefied. It also has rather suggestive neck ruffles which may be what we are seeing depicted on our pillar representation. There is also, dare I say it, an anthropomorphic sense off the bird, and almost ‘Man in Black’ quality about it, as if it itself is wearing a disguise or costume.

Post 7.5. - PIL 43 (contd) - Vulture 2.jpg

Whilst certain key power animals have previously been found depicted in stone prior to their use at Göbekli Tepe (e.g the Bull, the Lion, the Boar, the Fox, the Snake), along with the Ram I believe the Vulture’s emergence as a crucial symbol at this time and place was a direct product of the changes in ideology taking place at and around this site. Yes, birds have appeared previously and crucially, including on the Lascaux cave fresco etc, but the specifics of the vulture transcends and changes the prior iconography of the generic ‘bird’ and brings into being something new and very particular.

By way of example, let us for a while move forward in time, first by circa 3,000 years to the early Neolithic Anatolian site of Çatal Höyük (circa 7,100-5,700 B.C). This is how Mary Settegast in her landmark work, PLATO PREHISTORIAN - 10,000 to 5,000 B.C. in Myth and Archaeology, introduces us to its remarkable finds:

The huge settlement at Çatal Höyük was spread over thirty-two acres of the Konya plain of central Anatolia, accommodating perhaps five to seven thousand persons at peak levels… the wealth of material recovered… in the words of one archaeologist, "astonished the world." The many wall paintings and relief constructions, the excellent textiles, the polished obsidian mirrors and jewellery, the elaborate burial arrangements - all suggest a luxurious standard of living that fit no one's expectations for a Neolithic community.​

This is not the place to go into all the many outlandish representations at Çatal Höyük of bulls, rams, boars, big cats, etc, etc, that adorn multiple sacred, cave like inner ‘special purpose’ rooms. For now we will focus on a particular set of finds concerning depictions of vultures. Again from Mary Settegast:

…Only the east wall of Shrine VIIl.8 survived, but it provides us with the earliest narrative painting recovered at Çatal Höyük. As shown (below), two large black vultures have been portrayed facing one another across two small human figures. One of these figures… swings a black sling and brandishes what may have been a club or a mace. The figure beside him lies on its left side in the flexed position common to many Çatal burials; the absence of a head identifies it as dead or otherworldly by this site's artistic conventions.​

Post 7.6. - PIL 43 (contd) - LEVEL - 8 - 1.2b.jpg

… Later murals show headless human forms under attack by vultures, and Mellaart believes that these scavenger birds may have been among the agents of excarnation for the secondary burials at this site. He accordingly suggested that the man with the sling and mace may have been protecting a corpse from attack by the two vultures. But if excarnation by vultures was a traditional preliminary to burial at Çatal Höyük, one wonders why this living figure would be interfering with accepted practice.

Post 7.7. - PIL 43 (contd) - 47. SHRINE 7 8.jpg

Earliest paintings on the north and east walls of the Vulture Shrine, VII.8.

Post 7.8. - PIL 43 (contd) - 3..jpg
Closer view of panels from Vulture Shrine, VII.8.

x6 Headless figures… arms raised in our by now familiar gesture… depicted in the sitting position associated with the throne of the mountain…

x7 Giant Vultures … with strange internal, womb like features (cometary by any chance?)

And what about the previous image? Two vultures pinning a headless sitting figure (but now with down turned arms), who appears to be being defended from the vultures onslaught by another familiar figure with upturned arms and distinctively matching splayed legs, swinging what is thought to be a ‘sling’ and a ‘mace’…

Post 7.9. - PIL 43 (contd) -Untitledzp2.jpg

Then there are these drawings taken from a badly damaged wall fresco:

Post 7.10. - PIL 43 (contd) - fig. 12 - Catal Hoyuk excarnation towers.jpg

Whatever the case about these being representations of actual excarnation towers, (for which no direct evidence of use at this time has been found), I prefer to see resonant symbolic representations of familiar items from the distant past – pillar like towers upon the top of which we find either a head or a headless figure in a very distinctive form, both of which are shown in close proximity to an upwards curving crescent…. Not to mention stairways to heaven….

Later on in her chapter on Çatal Höyük, Mary Settegast has further to say regarding the vulture:

Egyptian Vultures
Vulture and bull were also linked in Egypt, however, and it may be that some part of what we have interpreted as proto-Mithraic traditions at Çatal Höyük was African instead. The Apis Bull of Memphis, for example, was often portrayed in Egyptian art with vultures over the fore and hind legs. The vulture itself was particularly associated with Upper Egypt, where it served as the emblem of the south from earliest dynastic times​
The vulture goddess Nekhebit was both guardian of Upper Egypt and tutelary deity of Hierankopolis, and although she appeared in later art in the form of a woman with a vulture head or headdress, in the archaic period she was always portrayed simply as a vulture.​
Nekhebit was also considered the mother of the Pharaoh (the Egyptian letters mwt may be read as either "mother" or "vulture") and was often shown in the mortuary temples of the Old Kingdom nursing the king after his rebirth. The "two pendulous breasts" with which she suckled him are mentioned in the Pyramid Texts, and one wonders if a similar idea might have inspired the modelling of a woman's breasts in plaster on the wall of a Level VI shrine at Çatal Höyük, each of which contained the complete skull of a vulture, its beak protruding slightly from the open nipple.

It is worthy of note that both the Vulture and Serpent were so central to Egypt’s ritual pantheon – and both in the form of a goddess.

The Two Ladies – Nekhbet and Wadjet

Post 7.11. - PIL 43 (contd) - wadjetnefertumnekhbet1.jpg

The god Nefertem, son of the creator god Ptah, sitting on his lotus flower between the Ladies of the Two Lands - Wadjet and Nekhbet. Temple of Dendera, Roman period.

The Two Ladies or separately the goddesses Nekhbet and Wadjet are the chief divine protectors of the king and represented the Upper and Lower domains of Egypt.​
The vulture Goddess Nekhbet was, from at least the Old Kingdom, associated with the White Crown of Upper Egypt and in this role also became a mythological mother of the king. Nekhbet can be represented as a woman wearing a vulture cap. However, more often than not she is shown as a vulture, either standing or in profile view, or with wings outstretched in direct view. In addition to being shown in full vulture form she is also shown carrying the circular ‘shen’ or eternity hieroglyph within her talons. Within scenes she is often shown in the corners, watching over in this protective form.​
The goddess Wadjet on the other hand is represented by a cobra and associated with the Red Crown of Lower Egypt. Most commonly she is represented in the form of an erect cobra hood extended ready to strike. Her name means ‘the green one’ …While Nekhbet is shown hovering by the king, Wadjet is often represented on the forehead as the uraeus that protected the king. Later texts refer to her as the ‘mistress of fear’, as mythologically the royal serpent spat flames in defence of the king.​
The Two ladies title was also used when referring to the queens of Egypt. From the Middle Kingdom it was common for the queen to have amongst her epithets titles that reflected her joining the king in this role of unification.​
…​
Alongside this titular connection, like the king, queens of Egypt also connected themselves to the Two Ladies in their royal regalia. Among the most important insignia was the vulture headdress and the uraeus. Later on, the vulture headdress became a symbol of motherhood par excellence and from the 6th Dynasty the king’s wives, being prospective royal mothers, also began to wear the vulture headdress and the uraeus.​

Vulture In myth and culture

Ancient Egyptians believed that all vultures were female and were spontaneously born from eggs without the intervention of a male, and therefore linked the birds to purity and motherhood, but also the eternal cycle of death and rebirth for their ability to transform the “death” they feed on – i.e. carrion and waste – into life.

VULTURES IN HINDU MYTHOLOGY - Dr. M. Madhumathi

In Hindu mythology, Sakuni (Vulture), is considered as a Mother Goddess with a terrible appearance.
The Vulture is the vehicle of Saturn (Sani).
In the ancient time, the Sun lived close to the Earth, because of the strong sunrays, there is a decline in the population on the Planet Earth. So, it became necessary to find a solution to save the Planet. The Fox… and Vulture volunteered to rescue the Planet Earth. The Fox thought to hold the Sun in its mouth and started running towards heaven. The heat was so strong inside its mouth it started to burn. …It was now the turn of Visionary Vulture, to save Planet Earth. The Vulture, with the strength of its wings and push of its head started the act of taking the Sun towards heaven. … Vulture flew with all its strength and pushed the Sun up and up in the Heaven. … Now, the Sun was at the safest distance and peace on the planet was restored. The Strength and will of the Vulture, converted Sun from a destroyer to the healer of animal kingdom until eternity.

Returning to our depiction on Pillar 43 of this renowned undertaker, elite midwife and cleaner up of the dead, we note it:

Post 7.12. - PIL 43 (contd) - Untitledfewt45 - Copy.jpg
  • Wears about its neck the ‘V’ chevron/sign that we have come to see as a highly significant sign of STS power and authority.
  • That its belly is swollen – perhaps by way of pregnancy?
  • That its wings are crooked and curved upwards in a very singular manner (not a gesture that can be imitated by vultures in nature) rather like, dare I say it, a set of Bull’s horns…?
  • And most importantly, it seems to be directing its eye and tending to a plain orb, balanced precariously over the end of its outstretched wing.
I am pretty sure this is intended to be taken as a female image. It has often been said - as I have here previously – that it is most striking how all the power animals, indeed the entire world at Göbekli Tepe, appears to be uniformly male dominated. This is overtly true, but I have come to think differently in that I am now pretty much convinced the female essence is ever present, but covertly disguised, by way of the multiple style symbol of the bird.

Of course on a symbolic level when we say ‘male’ or ‘female’ we are talking about essence – the universe expressing its unity by way of the binary nature of male and female as two distinct aspects of its singularity. As I covered previously, the great singular god was recognized as being both male and female in perfect balance, even when expressed iconographically as male. Throughout history and myth the bird has nearly always been seen as a representation of the ‘female’ side of the universe – its very soul in fact, its deepest procreative consciousness – as in Love. I think this is actually what we are seeing on the wall fresco at Lascaux, the prone man and the bird on a pillar are part of the same entity (along with the bull), but she (the bird) cannot ever fall.

Post 7.13. - PIL 43 (contd) - 11. Pillar 43 - 200 - ab.jpg

And here we are on Pillar 43 with a fallen male figure (headless) but with the mother bird beside him, still ever living (and don’t we all know the term ‘Mother Goose’?), her staring eye fixed upon us. She is eternal – he is transient.

And where has his head gone? Back home, to his mother’s arms of course.

Post 7.14. - PIL 43 (contd) - 1a2.jpg

Martin Sweatman concludes this orb is our Sun. Another ‘no chance’ Martin, I’m afraid, but again he is closer than he realized.

For this is the original ‘sun’, the orb between the bull’s horns, the great Torus of divine antiquity, the head/egg of the Golden Age.

We are witnessing here a profound change in ideology and myth – for the Mother it goes back to is no goose – but to the control and say so of a vulture, and henceforth Death will never be the same again as the 353535 code takes over the ‘business’ of life and, in particular, death.

Last edited:
PILLAR 43 (cont’d)

A BIZARRE DETOUR: IS THERE A CRUCIAL PUZZLE HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT?

Here I come to a right old conundrum because I may have gone cross-eyed by this stage and seeing what is simply not there! But hell, I’ll lay it out for you and let you be the judge – and hopefully you will see something I can’t because of a growing pile up of logs and trees!

It all started out with a hunch that there might be something peculiar going on below the surface of the design of Pillar 43 based on a much ignored clue hidden in plain sight, but which then suddenly turned out to be a bum steer (or so I thought), leading me to abandon the very idea itself. But now I’m methodically working through in this manner it is suddenly coming back into sharper focus even if in a different form than I expected.

If I may, let me explain step by step.

Those who have been following closely this review of Pillar 43 will remember that I kicked off with the suggestion that an unremarked upon enigmatic, partially sunken hole is located on the reverse side of the headstone and that I thought it was likely going to be of some significance going forward.

Post 8.1 - PIL 43 (contd) - 11. Pillar 43 - 7b - Copy.jpg

At the time I left it at that, but when I came back to it later, fully expecting it to line up with the hovering orb on the reverse side (and thereby worthy of making it the central argument of my next post), to my disappointment I found it quite obviously didn’t align in the way I had anticipated (so much for anticipation!) I even began to suspect that my initial belief that it must have been deliberately carved was also potentially wrong.

Part of the challenge was that due to its irrelevant location, (on the blank return side of such an eye-catching headstone), no one has bothered to photograph it properly, so it’s something of a challenge to get an exact lock on its position in relationship to the front image or even to be certain that it is an intended feature at all.

For example, looking at the following wide shot of Enclosure D:

Post 8.2 - PIL 43 (contd) - Untitled646476.jpg

We can see x 3 holes dotted around the shot. But whereas hole No.3 on Pillar 30 is, as we have previously noted, an undoubtedly and intrinsic design feature, the same cannot immediately be said of No.1 (Central Pillar 31) and No.2 (our current Pillar 43).

Post 8.3. - PIL 43 (contd) - Untitled646476-4.jpg

I even began to suspect that these two ‘dimples’ (1, 2) that do not go right through to the other side of their respective headstones as per normal, (and sited as they are so near to each other in the same corner of the enclosure), might even be shrapnel marks created by some explosive natural event. In other words, both completely random - and I acknowledge this is still a possibility… however...

Even though somewhat deflated, I thought I might as well spend some time trying to get as near a fix as possible on the relationship between the orb and this reverse side mark. And the below is as close as I can get without being on site with a ladder and measuring tape!

Post 8.4. - PIL 43 (contd) - vulture stone 1ab.jpg

Not even close I thought, so hence the gloom as I abandoned the idea!

Yet, as I continued to work through the pillar design here, the issue kept on nagging away at me, and slowly the possibility dawned that perhaps – just perhaps - this off alignment was in itself intentional and significant.

The first reason that came to mind being the manner in which the hidden hole just happens to align under the end of the 2nd handbag and near enough to the open jaws of the downward facing feline on the end of said handbag high above:

Post 8.5. - PIL 43 (contd) - vulture stone 1abc2.jpg

The tumultuous end of the era of the lion aligned with a disappearing orb (hidden from sight). Hmmm! Whilst I thought this was interesting, I assumed this was again likely just pure chance.

But later on, when exploring the relationship between the headless figure and the orb, I noticed this:

Post 8.6. - PIL 43 (contd) - vulture stone 1abc3.jpg

Suddenly this got my attention. The hole on the reverse side is hovering directly over the headless torso at the very bottom – as it is directly under the lion at the very top.

Then I began to wonder more about the relationship between the two very distinctive eyes of Goose and Vulture.

Post 8.7. - PIL 43 (contd) -Pillar 43 - vulture stone 1a-2b.jpg

Hitherto most creature’s eyes have been given a rudimentary dot by way of a carved signature, (including other birds such as ducks and cranes). So why now have these two figures each been given such a careful, precise and difficult to carve signature eye – one that would, as it just so happens, go on through time to become synonymous with the star of stars, the sun of suns?

Post 8.8. - PIL 43 (contd) - Untitled.png

In the global lexicon of symbols, the three most common images are the enclosed sun 1..jpg, the sun-cross2..jpg, and the enclosed sun-cross3..jpg. It appears that every ancient race revered these signs as images of the preeminent cosmic power. In Mesopotamia and Egypt the signs occur in the earliest period.
The Enclosed Sun
When Saturn appeared alone in the cosmic waters, a brilliant band congealed around the god as his celestial “island.” This band was the original Cosmos, often portrayed as a revolving egg, a coil of rope, a belt or a shield enclosing the central sun.
The sacred hymns and creation legends of ancient Egypt say that when the creator arose from the cosmic sea, a vast circle appeared around the god, forming the original Place—“the place of the primeval time,” or “the Province of the Beginning.” This primeval dwelling was the “island of Hetep [Rest],” a steadfast, revolving enclosure. Egyptian texts of all periods offer vivid images of this enclosure on the waters—called “the golden Pai-land,” the “Island of Fire,” “the divine emerging primeval island,” or “the island emerging in Nun [the cosmic waters].”
Diverse sources agree that the island of creation stood at the cosmic centre and that it was the residence of the creator himself, the central sun. Thus, while Osiris is the “motionless heart” in the Island of Fire, Atum, the stationary Heart of Heaven, is “the Sole One who is alone… , who made his heart in the Island of Fire.”​
Egyptian sources depict the band as something seen —the god’s visible dwelling in heaven. Indeed, the Egyptians—and all other ancient races—were so preoccupied with the Saturnian band that they elaborated a vast symbolism presenting the same enclosure under wide-ranging mythical forms.
Yet standard treatments of ancient myth and religion say little or nothing of the enclosure. And even less do writers on the subject seem aware that the pictograph of the enclosure sun is a straightforward portrait of Saturn and his legendary home.​

It was then that a new thought struck me, and my heart near skipped a beat.

Ever since I began pouring over this pillar design I couldn’t help but note an oddity that stuck out like a sore thumb – namely that both the vulture’s head and the smaller, indeterminate head of the bird situated to its right, have a tiny pinprick hole right at the centre of the orb of their respective head’s.

Post 8.9. - PIL 43 (contd) - Pillar 43 - vulture stone 1a-7b2.jpg

Each time this thought popped into my head I dismissed it as merely another anomaly, most likely again damage from ages past.

Yet it would not go away; for how could random damage account for both highly distinct pinholes being precisely dead centre of the round heads of two figures situated in such a clear relationship to one another? That seemed to defy logic.

And then I noticed that if one first imagined that the vulture lifted its head to look directly at the hidden orb (in red), the angular relationship between the pinprick hole at the centre of the vulture’s head and its eye is near identical to the angular relationship between the centre of the orb on the front and the centre of the hidden hole on the reverse side…

Post 8.10. - PIL 43 (contd) - Comp 1 (0-00-00-00)_1b.jpg

Moreover, if you want me to go a further step into madness, there’s always this…!

Post 8.11. - PIL 43 (contd) - Pillar 43 - vulture stone 1abc3333b.jpg

Now that’s quite a nice looking 3d pyramid for you (33)!

What can I say!? Other than I feel ashamedly like a Dan Brown right now!

Of course, all this could be pure garbage – garbage in, garbage out. If it wasn’t for the certainty that the whole design is already bonkers enough on any reasonable grounds, plus the fact that some of what I have suggested here is story resonant, I would dismiss it out of hand. Still, something tells me something deep and dark is indeed going on here… but I think I’d better sleep on it for now.

More anon (if you can stand it). In the meantime, any thoughts please anyone? Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
353535 - looking at this pyramid you have discovered - and I said discovered because when I look at those holes on the back of the pillars I think that they look too "perfect" to have been accidents even though they appear to be out of place at first glance. It almost seems to me that the other two holes are there for a reason if only as an attempt to throw off would be detectives.

Speaking of detectives...

All this temple riddle business brought an Inspector Gadget episode to mind that was my favourite as a child. I remembered there was a riddle involving a city of gold in peru where a gold statue of a bird was part of the solution to a puzzle. The episode is entitled "All That Glitters" - Season 1, Episode 12. It's on YouTube if anyone would like to delight in 20 minutes of mystery and playful antics. The episode goes like this:

Gadgets niece Penny discovers that the gold Claws thieves were stealing was actually fools gold when she discovers one block that has glyphs that provide a riddle:

Bird of day, Bird of night
Will bow to the true city of gold

Penny then discovers two large stones with glyphs: one with the sun and birds; the other with the moon and bats. Conveniently in bushes by the moon stone she discovers a gold statue of a bat. Penny and brain pull each statue in unison. The imposter temple collapses and from the rubble rises the true city of gold - a golden temple. I digress...

It seems to me that even a cartoon like this one has themes that fit the STS/STO perspective this group has come to utilize as a framework for research and understanding in our reality.

These types of stories pervade our culture. Many people suspect that the ancients left us clues to treasure; usually gold. In reality as we have been discovering that the real treasure is knowledge.

My point is Michael, that you have found yourself immersed in a real life riddle, found in a real life temple. I highly doubt that the connections you're making here are mere coincidence. Certainly NOT garbage in, garbage out.

Before I get back to the 353535 code I want to wrap this Inspector Gadget segment up with a funny coincidence that occured while searching for the episode.

I googled Inspector Gadget birds and the first episode to pop up was called birds of a feather. Both of these birds fit the topic at hand. The first being a Condor which resembles a culture and the other (maybe a hawk?) Is drawn similarly to birds we see in temples around the world. Quantum quirk? Maybe, maybe not.

Screenshot_20231203-202603.png

I apologize is the above is useless and hoakey. At the very least I hope everyone has a chuckle over it.

Back to the 353535 code.

Forgive me if this has been pointed out before but while looking at the 3D pyramid that you've discovered I realized that a pyramid has 5 sides while a triangle has 3 sides. I thought this realization had more substance but all I can see now is that pyramids and triangles and be used to represent chevrons and the 353535 code does appear to represent chevrons. Please don't throw me into the baked noodle thread! 😆

I have a couple questions.

Why three pillars with those holes and no more?

What's going on with the bird that looks like a storm and the snake - each seem to have their own H symbol . The uppermost H aligns with the animal on the handbag above it. In fact I think both H symbols align with that animal.

I've just now noticed that the chevrons above the 11 rectangles almost look as if they could connect to those rectangles to form smaller handbags. If this is the case then the large handbags and the small handbags have chevrons above and below each respectively.

That's all I've got. I'm not feeling too great about it because I think I'm mostly pointing out things that have already been discussed. It's been 10 months since I read your work before life steered you in a different direction.

Above all else I wanted to tell you and perhaps show you that I think you're on the right track. You're doing great things with this site.

Back
Top Bottom