The Phoenix hypothesis by Christian Köhlert

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
After reading that post :

"Phoenix" Hypothehis
(YT video is in german language - albeit translation is supported i think !)

I am not sure really where to put this, because it covers so many areas, which are both discussed at our forum in many ways, as well what the C:s have channeled. The main theme here is that the Great Reset (and many other chaotic whereabouts, scenarios, Plandemics, wars as of lately), are nothing else than the deliberate masked precursors to the cosmic events - which are expected to unfold upon earth in the next years or decades. A tiny bunch of the "elite" knows this...

Since I watched this video in the evening, after having read the latest session with the C:s in the morning - which had more dark, worrisome streaks in it...and i had lingering feelings but didn't find the words how to express them. So, in the evening, after the video - I felt suddenly, literally physically sick. (Which startled me) It was the feeling of being hit by a train... There were connections points between the latest session and the contents of the video in several places.

Q: (L) Why are many leaving the body at this time?
A: To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years.

Q: (L) So is that generally the case prior to very traumatic periods?
A: Yes

It had a creepy effect: many subjects in the video spoken, were not strange to me at all. (It must be highly confusing for those who don't know anything about the Wave and the Human Cosmic connection. I mean what do you do with that kind of information ?!) Anyway, to me this came from a totally unexpected direction, the confirmation over what we have spoken, shown, written, analyzed, in the forum, about the upcoming events the C:s have been saying many times. The Cosmic connection, so to speak. But I really didn't expect it coming from outside the Cassiopaean sphere.

So, I would highly appreciate :flowers: what the german forum members think of this video ?

I think the video was remarkable in many ways. Not saying that everything was right in every detail - or that everything was in total alignment with the forum nor as detailed like the forum - but the attitude of the speaker - Christian Köhlert - how he approached rather humbly the complex subject with many possible aligning sources, was admiring.

He doesn't say "this is the truth", or "this is exactly how it is going to be" - instead he outlines the many sources who have pointed out for humanity, what is likely in the cards of the future (Cosmic connection, repeated cycles of cataclysms / current Earth changes, "the dark sun" / the Sun's companion or body/planet, The Wave, which here is referred to as the "super wave", the the spiritual pointers, but also scientific discoveries and anomalies, which at first where discussed, but after 1990 kind got silenced and suppressed (Planet X / The Sun's dark twin). That the PTB deliberately obscuring most material and info via COINTELPRO (bits of truth mixed with bs) and so on.

At the Nuoflix/Nuoviso site, where the video was originally shown, I left a note, recommending two books from Mike Baillie "New Light on the Black Death - the Cosmic Connection" and of course Pierre's book "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic connection"

What if what is happening on the world stage is neither coincidence nor madness - but everything is going according to plan?

Christian Köhlert, an expert on the truth movement, ties together alternative theories and whistleblower statements to form an overall picture. The lecture presents his "phoenix hypothesis", which provides a model of why the system performs such bizarre manoeuvres on the world stage that even in the alternative media the interpretations are increasingly divergent. The thesis postulates that a cyclical phenomenon, is the fundamental reason for all the transformative processes that we can increasingly observe since 2020.

The speaker:

Christian Köhlert is a long-time observer of the alternative media and truth movement. Through his former work as editor-in-chief of Secret TV, his numerous documentary film productions (including with Dieter Broers) and his cooperations with Project Camelot, he gained access to many key figures in the scene. He still maintains many of these contacts today and thus has an intimate insight into the spiritual currents of the various narratives and ideologies behind mainstream reality. Christian has a holistic counselling business and works as a homeopath, Designer For more information, visit Mayamagik.com.

More information about the lecture at:

To the speaker:
MAYAMAGIK | Offizielle Webseite von Christian Köhlert

I decided to buy the English version of the book.

As @XPan said, it is very interesting and it give us a lot of references and food for thoughts.

One of the book that he mentions (never heard about that book) was more or less confiscated by the CIA when the book was available is The Adam and Eve story by Chan Thomas :
Capture d’écran 2024-02-21 094729.jpg

I have not read that one but it seems another good one to read.

From Amazon, we can read: The famous CIA document, finally with a revised, readable and fully digital version. This curious text gained a lot of attention as the 2010s approached their end, and as science finally started to acknowledge the fact that there is a big possibility that the Magnetic Pole Shift can, indeed, be a cataclysmic event that destroys everything, and that this cataclysm might be imminent. A discussion that, for years, was shut down by the use of terms "conspiracy theory" and "pseudoscience", is finally starting to gain the attention it needs; even though it might be too late now. This is only a single part of a vast literature dealing with the subject of Magnetic Pole Shift. We hope this book is read only as the first step on your research on this extremely important topic.

He talked about the Earth Disaster and the shifting of the poles. (see that video from Suspicious0bservers where he
First, combine Chan Thomas, Charles Hapgood, Major White, August Dunning, Robert Felix, Robert Shoch, Albert Einstein, Randall Carlson and Douglas Vogt. Then, combine mythology, religion, 4 fields of astrophysics, 8 fields of geophysics, archeology and paleontology. Then add on the signs of the disaster unfolding now on earth, the other planets, the sun, nearby stars... and realize that the cycle timing is perfectly due again now. It's coming. Are you ready?
)

And for them, it is coming sooner than we think:

Capture d’écran (304).jpg

And what we are going throufgh right now is just a diversion to hide cosmic event. As he said:

As I explicitly stated in the main body of my hypothesis, the war merely serves as a final diversionary maneuver to prepare humanity for the cosmic event and to move the selected “livestock” into the bunker.

He mentions many times the Anglo-Saxon Mission which was an interview with a secret man with Bill Ryan (from Project Avelon and it seems tha after that interview Bill Ryan has more or less disappeared). I have not had the time to read it yet (note 209 from the book) but the link for that interview is here.

Last edited:
Just for info, he talks about organic portals in his book:

The illusion of 8 billion embodied souls is created by Non Player Characters. These organic portals simulate a population but act like bots according to clearly defined algorithms without developing a free will or ever starting to behave outside their genetic/epigenetic programming.

Non Player Characters can play supporting roles but are always limited in their actions by their programming and have no free will in the classical sense. In spiritual concepts, they are called “organic portals.”

Christian Köhlert / Telegram channel

For the German speakers, Christian Köhlert has a telegram channel - called "Phönix Hypothese von Christian Köhlert" - in which he occasionally refers to new videos, discussions and videos, e.g. also one i remember he said, felt to be better to understand compared to the one he went out with (in german), which i had posted a longer timer ago.

So cool, @Jacques, that Christian Köhlert also published his book in English - I wasn't aware of that ! Thank you. (I often prefer to buy books in english, because it is more "international" to read for others, to borrow out etc)

I had funny coincident / "Organic portals"

The other night, it was 05.00 in the morning and after a night out, i was on my way home in the freezing cold, walking from the subway home... and a guy started to talk to me. He was pretty young, perhaps close to 30 years of age. There we stood as well walked along - for around 25 minutes talking about things like "organic portals"e.g. people without the higher faculties kind of filling up the space in the system that we are living in, and the consequences of that (steering, following orders, changing society from within, degrading moral standards, subversions, etc).

I mean, what are the odds, to 1) talking in the middle of the night in a Stockholm suburb [not really common for me, albeit i am an open person if somebody speaks to me] - and 2): speaking after 7-10 minutes about "organic portals" etc. ? I thought that was funny, interesting and a bit fascinating. Sure, i also gauged silently in the situation in the back of my head, wondering what kind of person that i just have in front of me... and why we would talk about this... But i had no alarm bells going off, nor any bad feelings. Therefore, i took the conversation "as it is", by registering it.

Neither more, nor less.

Christian Köhlert / Telegram channel

For the German speakers, Christian Köhlert has a telegram channel - called "Phönix Hypothese von Christian Köhlert" - in which he occasionally refers to new videos, discussions and videos, e.g. also one i remember he said, felt to be better to understand compared to the one he went out with (in german), which i had posted a longer timer ago.

So cool, @Jacques, that Christian Köhlert also published his book in English - I wasn't aware of that ! Thank you. (I often prefer to buy books in english, because it is more "international" to read for others, to borrow out etc)

I had funny coincident / "Organic portals"

The other night, it was 05.00 in the morning and after a night out, i was on my way home in the freezing cold, walking from the subway home... and a guy started to talk to me. He was pretty young, perhaps close to 30 years of age. There we stood as well walked along - for around 25 minutes talking about things like "organic portals"e.g. people without the higher faculties kind of filling up the space in the system that we are living in, and the consequences of that (steering, following orders, changing society from within, degrading moral standards, subversions, etc).

I mean, what are the odds, to 1) talking in the middle of the night in a Stockholm suburb [not really common for me, albeit i am an open person if somebody speaks to me] - and 2): speaking after 7-10 minutes about "organic portals" etc. ? I thought that was funny, interesting and a bit fascinating. Sure, i also gauged silently in the situation in the back of my head, wondering what kind of person that i just have in front of me... and why we would talk about this... But i had no alarm bells going off, nor any bad feelings. Therefore, i took the conversation "as it is", by registering it.

Neither more, nor less.
A possible encounter with a person from the hidden nations.

Interesting right?

It could also be a simple synchronism with someone with unusual knowledge, but if you analyze your encounter with that person you may remember more strange things.

A beauty above average, an appearance out of nowhere (how did I not see this person arrive) and more things.

Maybe if you are attentive you will see and have more interesting situations.

This sounds an intriguing encounter. If you have time I would like to know how the conversation started and how it developed along such interesting and unusual lines. It is along similar lines (but nowhere near as unusual as your experience) to a conversation I had with a colleague recently (I have already posted about this) where she asked me why I wasn't vaccinated and we ended up a 20 minute discussion about covid and lockdown lies, the contents of the vaccinations, deepstate and other subjects very familiar with forum members. We were totally on the same page with everything discussed. I would never have expected to share all my views with another person so easily and not be regarded as a conspiracy nut job.

there were a number of Amazon reviews of the book alleged that Kohlert doesn't cite his sources

As far as I am concern, he does cite them in his book and he even writes a small bio for some importants individuals.

7.1 Biography of Important Individuals

The Phoenix Hypothesis is not an independent theory but an alternative model based on various complex science fields. These branches of science are mostly highly controversial in their final interpretation. While the official paradigm often leaves many questions unanswered, pioneers have always propagated a new perspective—people who were ahead of their time. They are the key figures who inspired the current generation of alternative researchers. They did the groundwork. Unfortunately, a large number of these people are little known. Therefore, I want to give an overview of the most significant people who inspired the Phoenix Hypothesis.

It is important to note that I do not follow every theory or interpretation of these individuals. Instead, my thesis revolves around considering what these authors and researchers pointed out—the anomalies they stumbled upon. The seers and prophets are also to be questioned in this respect. Because they also interpreted their insights in many places, it is essential to separate the facts from the theories. Nevertheless, the following individuals have gathered excellent research and data that carry the core of my thesis.

7.1.1 Charles Hapgood

7.1.2 Chan Thomas

7.1.3 Immanuel Velikovsky

7.1.4 Alois Irlmaier

7.1.5 Edgar Cayce

7.1.6 Zecharia Sitchin

7.1.7 Carlos Muñoz Ferrada

I will try to watch at least some parts of it when I find the time. Until then, I remain pretty suspicious if he uses the "theories" of Suspicious0bservers aka. Ben Davidson as basis for his hypothesis. IMO Ben Davidson is quite full of himself, or, in the words of Joe, a bit whacky:

Session Date: August 27th 2022

[...]

(LQB) Does our Sun micronova about every 12,000 years as suggested by Ben Davidson?

A: No

Q: (LQB) If not, how did fission tracks appear in the glass beads brought back from the moon?

A: Other events can cause this.

Session Date: January 14th 2023

[...]

Q: (rrraven) The C's said there will be some crustal movement and perpendicularity will be restored. Ben Davidson (SuspiciousObserver) says 90 degree shift of equator caused by galactic current sheet energizing the sun which then micro novas... Is the galactic current sheet the "wave"?

(L) 90 degree shift of equator? A 90 degree shift of the equator would be like pointing the equator up.

(Pierre) It won't restore perpendicularity of the earth.

(L) There's only a 23 degree tilt. So, there only needs to be a 23 degree shift. Is there going to be a 90 degree shift of the equator?

Q: (L) But perpendicularity is going to be restored?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) After the whole planet gets smacked by comets? [laughter]

(L) It'll be awhile before we get there. Next part of the question: Is the galactic current sheet the "wave"?

Q: (L) Is the sun going to go micro-nova?

Q: (Joe) That Suspicious0bserver guy is a bit whacky.

(Niall) And he speaks in a tone that's VERY self-assured. Always a red flag...

As for the "Adam and Eve story" by "Chan Thomas":

But why was Thomas' book classified when others in a similar vein were not? For example, "The Path of the Pole" by Charles Hapgood, with an introduction written by Albert Einstein: "In a polar region there is a continual deposition of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed about the pole.
Who was Chan Thomas? The only information available is what he included in his book.

According to Joe, Chan Thomas and Charles Hapgood are the same person, with the former being a Pseudonym of the latter:

Speaking of Prof. Charles Hapgood, (he used Chan Thomas as a pseudonym), he promoted the earth crust displacement theory in 1958, and previously worked for the CIA. A document he wrote called 'The Adam and Eve story' was declassified in June 2013, and the classified version was apparently used in the storyline of the movie 'The day after tomorrow'.

Here's the first part of the declassified document:

This sounds an intriguing encounter. If you have time I would like to know how the conversation started and how it developed along such interesting and unusual lines. It is along similar lines (but nowhere near as unusual as your experience) to a conversation I had with a colleague recently (I have already posted about this) where she asked me why I wasn't vaccinated and we ended up a 20 minute discussion about covid and lockdown lies, the contents of the vaccinations, deepstate and other subjects very familiar with forum members. We were totally on the same page with everything discussed. I would never have expected to share all my views with another person so easily and not be regarded as a conspiracy nut job.

It started very casual. I remember that i held up the doors to the elevator, so that the guy too could join together with the other people who already had gathered inside. That must been a moment, an opening for him to approach me afterwards starting to talk. I recall now that when we stepped outside of the elevator, and everyone was going their way, i remembered a "pull". An inner sensate when somebody seeks to talk/communicate moments before a person actually starts to talk to me. I have noticed this several times in the past... As if something silent "foregoes", before it actually happens. (which can be a bit confusing to experience).

The words in the beginning of our conversation I can't remember, because i didn't fully understand his aim or direction of what he wante to express at first. But there was something about "the disrespect to elderly people in today's society (the ongoing degradation)". So, it went on from there.

“IF” one of these many possible cataclysms is about to fall upon the earth, and probably multiples at the same time. And it falls suddenly. As in a day or a weeks’ time. And 4D STS knows this, or can help it to happen with a nudge. Then I’m thinking that, along with the many other necessary reasons for some much turmoil, and focus on the turmoil, is the big distraction. It does seem that society at large is only lightly aware of these possibly imminent catastrophes. Which leads me to think…

Unfortunately, I can’t remember his name, but back in the early 90s I was reading a book about a clairvoyant that would trance into a state where he was able to help people transition after death. I remember him saying how bad some of the men from the middle east were after being blown to pieces on the battle field. Disoriented, angry, afraid and just wandering about. It took a lot of work to sort them out and move them along.

In Session 69, the Ra material had this to say:

The death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious;
the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space
in which to get its bearings, so to speak;
the death by suicide causing the
necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication
to the third-density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by
the Higher Self.

The C’s once said that 4D STS was preparing to capture us at the intersection of 4D. I originally thought that meant us of the STO types, and maybe it does, but maybe it means as many of the earth’s population as possible (of every type and stripe)

The C’s also said recently that many are crossing over now, to prepare for helping those who are going to be crossing over soon.

In short, I’m hypothesizing that there could be a plan to have a large mass wandering around completely lost, confused and maybe not even wanting help. To which the STS-ers would take advantage of the situation to abscond with the confused “entities” as RA put it. The great heist.

As an aside: for ease of thought, I see this time we're in and coming up to, as the STS-ers just doing their job by pushing the humans over the edge (into death by any means) and the STO’s on the other side just doing their job by sorting everyone out as best they can.

One of the things I remember from both Castaneda and the Stoics, paraphrased, keep death upon your shoulder, and know that it can happen at any time.

“See that you are not alarmed”

6: You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7: Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8: All these are the beginning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom