The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Thank you for ressurecting this thread.
Somehow I missed it and I never heard of this movie.

Just seen it and I am still in its grip.

Powerfull is to mild to describe this move. I had a lump in my throat all the time - probably because it was like watching recorded document of events I experiencend in the real life so many times- Split- Croatia, Sarajevo-Bosnia, Belgrade- Serbia- locations are always different but it is always the same basic plot.

I agree with Laura - everyone should see this movie ASAP as it is invaluable practical lesson in ponerology.

Actually since i wrote that post last year my search for a program that allows that sort of combination has turned up squat. Infact, most of the PhD programs out there for genetics are very gene-oriented, meaning they like to look into genetics for the sake of genetics, cross referencing genetics into other areas is pretty limited unless you're talking about some specific type of genetic disease - and here's the problem - no one acknowledges psychopathy as a genetic disease.

Cyre2067,

You reminded me of something that my friend had once told me. He was
seeking a PhD program that would suit his needs since none was to be found
anywhere he looked. So he went to a school of his choice and asked for a NEW
program to be custom tailored for his unique field of research.

Just because there is no existing PhD program for your chosen field, create one!

Who says you have to 'follow the rules'! Remember, Mr Smith pointed out to Neo
that Neo was one who did not follow the rules?

Well, there's so much good conversation in this thread that most has been said already. My feelings:

Eye-opening, inspiring, shocking, uplifting... Awesome. See it ASAP.

Viva Chavez!

Just finish watching it, and like everyone else said: Do yourself the favor and watch it NOW!

Bravo Chavez! Bravo Venezuelan people who know your constitution, who can see who truly cares for you and who doesn't, who respect yourselves and one another and know that together you are power, and claim your freedom, your country and your lives for yourselves!

I feel like after watching V for Vendetta: ready for a revolution! As Gandalf said: "Not all tears come from evil!"

edit to add cool smiley, thanks Zadius!

The film is a great tonic for the brain rot created by media gatekeepers like Jon Stewart who savage Chavez with every opportunity afforded them.

A must see.

I watched it and was really amazed by it and about H.Chavez, never knew he was so positive and real president of people, it remindes me of stories of my parents about Tito in Yugoslavia!

I had a lump in my throat all the time - probably because it was like watching recorded document of events I experiencend in the real life so many times- Split- Croatia, Sarajevo-Bosnia, Belgrade- Serbia- locations are always different but it is always the same basic plot.

And I, I was too young in that time but still had some experiences that cannot be forgotten because I'am from mixed marriage, but my father told me also there were snipers firing and it was also like this situation in the movie, and there was a big propaganda who was behind it, and when i see all that rubbish in history books about that war I'am speechless and I'am amazed how people know little about CIA involvement in it(and how could they in the other hand with all this national brainwashing), and you can't talk about it because this is something that is tabu and hurts national pride. We were victims and tried to defend ourselves Croatian history says but evidence shows different. Everywhere you go same psychos different people to be manipulated.

Well, when Tito is concerned I am very ambivalent . I even included him in my psychopathy video and sort of regretted afterwards.

Its very hard to make up my mind about him.
On one hand he was undoubtedly people's president like Chavez, who fought the fascism and brought a lot of good to all Yugoslav nations. On the other hand there is some evidence of murky past, perhaps infiltration from the higher circles of power (masonic ?) in order to serve certain purpose for Balkans in bigger scheme of things of PTB.

Whatever the case I have memories of very happy childhood in prosperous and progressive country thanks to him.
I have memories of waiting in the blazing sun for hours, just to see his white glove waving from black limousine for split second - and I am sort of proud of it. Yea, these days I am sure he was riding high on the same collective psyche spell as Hitler, only he was much more benevolent when comparing to him.

On the other hand there is some evidence of murky past, perhaps infiltration from the higher circles of power (masonic ?) in order to serve certain purpose for Balkans in bigger scheme of things of PTB.

I know that my parents where very subjective about him and I heard something about that he was a mason but do you maybe have some article about that because I'am interested in reading it?

Washington Post is comparing Trump to Chavez - well sort of
_https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/01/27/in-venezuela-we-couldnt-stop-chavez-dont-make-the-same-mistakes-we-did/?utm_source=nextdraft&utm_term=.2acd58de6d48
In any case I thought that's rich even coming form proven fake news source.

For those who have missed the documentary here is it, really a must watch along with The Shock Doctrine:

https://youtu.be/Id--ZFtjR5c

dannybananny said:
I know that my parents where very subjective about him and I heard something about that he was a mason but do you maybe have some article about that because I'am interested in reading it?

You can find loads on the net. This seems pretty reasonable
_http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/broz_j/broz_j.html

Back
Top Bottom