the site bibleetnombres.online.fr correlates letters with numbers in a highly relevant manner

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
dear forum.
please allow me for a short introduction.
i follow the above site since many years and i find it of value, so i present it to you.
it is run by a single person, gerard colombat, who says he was instructed by christ in sleep. on this i know nothing more. the instruction was to make, in view of the endtimes, a correlation between numbers assigned to letters and words in the bible and current events and to present his results. he is french and started his site in the late 1990s. he provides updates at bimonthly intervals, and i have read these since a long time, because his correlations are very striking. the total amount of work done by him is enormous and well worth reading.
however, it is in french only.

sorry, that would be too much work for me. i suggest you look at his recent updates an get an impression

Perhaps you could give an example here, translated into English?

Hi, here's an extract (real post is way longer...) of the latest post of the blog ( published april 2023), it's a quick google translation using WEB option , for everyone could have an idea of the content :
Note that the letter/number relationship is only true for french language.

"

Auschwitz and the number 2701​

separator bar_relief

01/27/2023: 76th anniversary of the liberation of the Auscchwitz-Birkenau concentration camp

01/27/2023 : 76th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp

Click on the image for an enlargement​

Hitler jumped up and, with clenched fists, yelled hysterically: this brood will be exterminated in Germany.
This "spawn" designated the Bibelforscher
(Biblical scholars)...​

separator bar_relief

Warning :

Having experienced many computer setbacks including the unexpected deactivation of my software license (Dreamweaver CS6 on Mac Yosemite system), I deleted many paragraphs and reorganized the rest of the page somehow to be able to load it without too much delay compared to crazy news regarding the indictment of D. Trump.​

Since I don't know of an alternative to Dreamweaver in the event of new setbacks generated by security protocols requested by Google, this may be my last major update given the stress experienced upstream for a week.​

separator bar_relief

Having written a chapter on Dachau and the number 666 , I intended to write an extension with this title Auschwitz and the number 2701 .​

Three parts of a chapter ( Dachau ) had served as an introduction for me to be able to write the 4th part and reveal the link which exists between Dachau ... Auschwitz ... and the number 666 .​

A = 1B =2 C =3D =4 E =5
F =6G =7H =8I = 9D = 10
K = 20L =30M =40N =50O =60
P =70Q = 80R =90S =100T = 200
U = 300V =400W =500X = 600Y =700
Z =800

" six hundred and sixty six " = 709 + 258 + 1025 + 709 = 2701

The result of this alphanumerization makes it possible to understand in one sentence the reason for the existence of this page.​

Alpha digitization of the first verse of the Gospel of John written in Greek and the first verse of Genesis written in Hebrew

Alphanumerization of the first verse of the Gospel of John written in Greek​

and the first verse of Genesis written in Hebrew​

"[...] In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth . ( Genesis 1:1 )​

"[...] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 It was in the beginning with God . ( John ( 1:1 )​

separator bar_relief

Note from the webmaster

Many elements treated in the past with chapters devoted to QR Codes, to the number PI are included in the framework of this page in order to give a little more quintessence to the number 2701 and its presence in the Scriptures, Old and New Testaments combined .

The importance of this number in the Bible is widely known across the Atlantic and practically non-existent in France.

separator bar_relief

Foreword :​

The free availability on the Net of the ChatGPT software linked to Artificial Intelligence has triggered, on the one hand, rave reviews from journalists and other news commentators and, on the other hand, real justified controversies arousing fears about the possible excesses and questioning of human intelligence.​

So I asked the question of this software declared "brilliant" by these journalists apparently devoid of critical sense to evaluate this intelligence in competition which is struck with a great handicap because created by man and not by God.​

She is therefore devoid of any form of wisdom.​

Is it possible to find a link between Auschwitz and the number 2701 ?

There is no known direct connection between the Auschwitz concentration camp and the number 2701 . However, the number 2701 has an important symbolic meaning in Jewish tradition.

The number 2701 is the sum of the squares of the numbers from 1 to 26, that is 1 e + 2 e + 3 e + ... +25 e + 26 e = 2701 .

In the Jewish tradition, the letters of the Hebrew alphabet are also used as numbers, and each letter has a numerical value. The number 2701 corresponds to the numerical value of the Hebrew letters that form the first verse of the Hebrew Bible, Genesis 1:1: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

In connection with Auschwitz, this concentration camp was a place of tragedy and suffering for millions of people, many of whom were Jews. Jews were particularly targeted and persecuted by the Nazis during World War II, and many Jews were deported and killed in concentration camps, including Auschwitz. Thus, the number 2701 can be associated with the tragedy of the Holocaust and the destruction of human life, including that of many Jews who lost their lives in Auschwitz.

However, it is important to point out that the symbolic meaning of the number 2701 in Jewish tradition has no direct connection with the historical events of Auschwitz. The number 2701 is a number that has spiritual and symbolic significance in Jewish tradition , and its relationship to Auschwitz is rather the result of historical association.

So I got this quick response , written, it should be noted, without a single spelling mistake!​

According to Wiki...​

ChatGPT is a prototype conversational agent using artificial intelligence , developed by OpenAI and specialized in dialogue.

The word “GPT” is an acronym for “Generative Pre-trained Transformer”.

Compared to its predecessor, InstructGPT, ChatGPT tries to reduce wrong and misleading answers. For example, when the user writes "Tell me about when Christopher Columbus arrived in the United States in 2015", InstructGPT considers this statement to be true, while ChatGPT uses information about Christopher Columbus' voyages along with information about the modern world, including the perception of Christopher Columbus in our contemporary society, to construct a response that imagines what would happen if Columbus came to the United States in 2015

"... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in his knowledge; ( Ephesians 1:17 )​

"[...] It was by revelation that I came to know of the mystery of which I have just written in a few words. ( Ephesians 3:3 )​

"[...] the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants the things that must soon take place, and which he made known, by the sending of his angel, to his servant John; ( Revelation 1:1 )​

That a Gérard Depardieu plays the role of the navigator Christophe Colomb and that the use of a browser like Firefox is necessary to read my pages obeys a certain logic which in my personal case falls precisely within the domain of Revelation , an English term which corresponds to our term "Apocalypse" which is much more focused on the idea of chaos and destruction in French.
Revelation ...​

It is with this word that John, the disciple whom Jesus loved , initiated his unsealed Apocalypse unlike that of Daniel.​

Of a street and a crane... — construction palisade— — No copyright — Personal document — Gérard Colombat — March 2023 — Click on the image for an enlargement

Of a street and a crane...​

It is with the following question that I questioned ChatGPT again as the author of this graffiti, obviously ignorant, could have done:​

How to understand the calculation of the number 666 of the Antichrist:

The number 666 of the Antichrist is a concept from the Bible, more precisely from the Book of Revelation, also called the Book of Revelation. In this book, the number 666 is described as the "number of the beast", which represents the Antichrist or the false prophet.

The calculation of the number 666 of the Antichrist is described in Revelation 13:18, which says, "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast. For it is a number of man, and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."

There are several interpretations as to the meaning of this number. A popular theory is that the number 666 represents the sum of the numerical values of the letters of the name of the Antichrist. In the Hebrew alphabet, each letter has a numerical value , and some scholars have suggested that the name of the Antichrist can be calculated by adding the numerical values of the letters in his name. This method is known as isopsephy.

There are also other interpretations that view the number 666 as symbolic rather than literal. For example, some consider this number to represent imperfect perfection or incompleteness.

Ultimately, the exact meaning of the number 666 of the Antichrist remains a subject of debate and interpretation for theologians, researchers and believers.

This immediate response is apparently acceptable... with however a major deviation highlighted by my care and just as immediately detectable by those who know the Scriptures!​

The number 666, according to its Greek origins, is written according to a sequence of three letter-numbers

The number 666 , in the "measure" that it is a report with the calculation of the number of the name of the Impious in direct relation with its Greek origins, is written according to a sequence of three letter-numbers:​

The number 666, according to its Greek origins, is written according to a sequence of three letter-numbers

600 + 60 + 6 = 666 _ _

Indeed, the number 666 is written using three Greek letters since the Johannine Apocalypse was originally written in Greek on the island of Patmos in Greece!​

however, it is in french only.
Hi heinrich,

It would make more sense if you posted French-only materials in the French language section of the Forum. Given that you've posted about a site most English speakers won't be able to read, and have refused to provide translations, analysis or examples, your post reads as badly targeted "advertising". I appreciate that you're new to the Forum and want to share information, but if you consider your readers before posting about something that hasn't been previously discussed, your post is more likely to generate helpful discussion. Fwiw.

Hi, here's an extract (real post is way longer...) of the latest post of the blog ( published april 2023), it's a quick google translation using WEB option , for everyone could have an idea of the content :
Note that the letter/number relationship is only true for french language.
thank you for having provided the translation. i would not have known how to do it.

Hi heinrich,

It would make more sense if you posted French-only materials in the French language section of the Forum. Given that you've posted about a site most English speakers won't be able to read, and have refused to provide translations, analysis or examples, your post reads as badly targeted "advertising". I appreciate that you're new to the Forum and want to share information, but if you consider your readers before posting about something that hasn't been previously discussed, your post is more likely to generate helpful discussion. Fwiw.
thank you for your suggestion. i have not thought about it. will do. this will also allow me to write in french, which i prefer.

i had a look on the french and german forums. i find these not compatible with the main english forum.
i worked in an international organisation, and languages always were a problem. i will keep to the english forum only.

Always remember that it is a English forum and one of the goals is to allow all the members to participate although some of us have to learn English or use tools like DeepL transaltion to communicate.

The French/German/... are not there to create a parallel french forum or German forum.

And as Laura said in the french section: (Bold are mine)

Welcome to the new French section of the Cassiopaea Forum. We formerly tried to keep a French forum up and running despite the fact that my French is very poor and I was unable to participate directly, but it proved to be very time-consuming to all of us due to the fact that so much material had to be translated (questions from readers into English, and my responses into French, and so on) that we decided to change our approach.

This change in approach is also due to the fact that one of the major lessons we have experienced over the past 10 years or so (actually longer, when considering just our research), is learning that the Elite Powers that seek to enslave mankind keep us separated and weakened by encouraging xenophobia and languephobia (is that a word?) and people really need to connect with each other. The only way I can see that this will be done is if a single language becomes the language of exchange, while still cherishing and utilizing one's own mother tongue. This is not to put any language above another, but since I know English and the Cs communicate in English, and there is no way I can take the time out to learn other languages in order to be able to adequately share with all of you, let's use English by default and maybe, over time, English will morph and incorporate some of the best and most beautiful expressions of all other languages, and in a generation or two, in the new world, there will truly be a Universal language!

Besides the ability to share data and to know what YOUR government/academia may be concealing or suppressing, learning English will greatly enhance your synaptic potentials and actually make you smarter! French speakers will also discover that a LOT of English is just French words pronounced differently and sometimes spelled slightly differently, and occasionally with a slightly different usage. I can read French much better than I can speak it because so many of the words are similar, so I think that French readers will find the same works in the other direction.

Ultimately, what we want to accomplish is to share the most important information about our world, our place within it, and our future, as widely as possible, and it will help us, if you help yourself in terms of getting a running start on the language issue and helping other French speakers who are still learning. The information is what is important, and the most efficient means of transmitting it is our goal.

So, if you know enough English to just join in the forum, please do so! If you need help, this section of the forum is where you can post your questions and get responses in your own language through our translators. But Do, Please!, work on your English so you and I can communicate directly!

Laura

dear forum,
i inform you that a new posting by bibleandnumbers has been produced.
its adress is:
as you already know, it is in french, and it is quite lengthy, but highly interesting.
i suggest that those reading french provide selected translations in english.

dear forum,

i attach a chapter from the site bibleetnombres which i find very relevant:

it happened to be translated into english, thus allowing you to experience the many striking correlations colombat did find. of course, all these could also be the result of random happenings, but i do not believe so.

also, the fact that numbers correlate so meaningfully with biblical texts could also explain the often awkward formulations in the scriptures. in view of the many reeditions of the scriptures, as hinted at by the cass, i find this very astonishing.

enjoy

i inform the forum that a new chapter of bibleetnombres has been published.
its reference is

this entry discusses the arras attentat. whoever wishes it can also transfer this to the french forum...

i know, this here is an english speaking forum, but some of you master more than one language?

Back
Top Bottom