Tonal rill

rrraven

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I came across a yt vid from the megatithomania conference in may 2023 called ,,the perpetual choires and megalithic acoustics,, suggesting there were choires of around 100 people at any one time singing at stone henge and other sites , pumping energy or life force into the leylines
All this reminded me of the tonal rill comment the Cs made about stone henge once

Here's the video:

Interesting, I was just thinking about the "tonal rill" session yesterday! Planning to start a brainstorming thread about ancient sound technology, which has been on my mind a lot lately...
This is interesting, I've always been curious about it, ever since the C's mentioning how via sounds Stonehenge stones kind of levitated in place.

Can you give a quick summary of what his talk was about? I did watch a few minutes of it and caught this: "intention plus the sound, brings the healing".

I think I would add knowledge to that maxim, I think your intent is better informed if you have some knowledge behind it.

Can you give a quick summary of what his talk was about? I did watch a few minutes of it and caught this: "intention plus the sound, brings the healing".

I only skimmed a bit of the video, myself.. Just added it for the sake of the thread.. In the bits I saw he was talking about perpetual choirs who sang continuously in shifts at Stonehenge and other megalithic sites.. Using dowsing to find ley lines, and finding that those lines are interactive with human consciousness and sound - e.g. the ley lines apparently expanded when people sang at certain locations.. Then finding that the lines expanded even without the singing, when a group of people held an intention in their minds/hearts - the consciousness factor being the main thing, but affected by the music or using the music as a carrier for it, or something like that. It seemed like he was talking more about a sort of global healing or well-wishes for the world, or vague "good feelings", rather than direct & personal healing..

I thought the talk was a bit towards the academic end of new-agey.. Not to throw out anything he said, I don't know enough about it... He (as far as I heard) did not talk about specific ancient songs or groups of tones etc - well he did mention some, and Gregorian chants etc - but was talking about composing new songs to be sung in such places, songs for the current times. When I say "new-agey" in this case I mean, quite possibly on the right track but lacking details or knowledge, maybe almost cargo-cult ish. But, yep I so far only watched bits here & there so this was just my quick impression...

Quick summary stone circles and similar ancient monuments were acustic temples around the world were leylines were kept active by singing to the stones
The guy in the vid is promoting his CD of songs and chants , he has traveled to many of the spots and sung with his group of perpetual choir devotees and has , acording to him , amazing results , he goes into a few examples,
Every so often he tries to get the audience to participate in some aum ing
He mentiones a 2020 study by a university confirming his acustic temple theory

He does come across a bit new agey lovey dovey but he may still be onto something worth looking into because tonal rill

Did the Cs say the stones levitated ? I thought the pyramids were built with the help of sound wave focusing but not stone henge

Did the Cs say the stones levitated ? I thought the pyramids were built with the help of sound wave focusing but not stone henge
Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?

A: Druids.

Q: (L) Who were the Druids?

A: Early Aryan group.

Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?

A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.

And for anyone wondering about the "tonal rill" thing:
Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?

A: Has fragmented energy only.

"intention plus the sound, brings the healing".

Then finding that the lines expanded even without the singing, when a group of people held an intention in their minds/hearts - the consciousness factor being the main thing, but affected by the music or using the music as a carrier for it, or something like that. It seemed like he was talking more about a sort of global healing or well-wishes for the world, or vague "good feelings", rather than direct & personal healing..

Polyvagal theory talks about the auditory/acoustic pathways to a ventral vagal state where healing potential is maximised. Apparently in sympathetic mobilisation or dorsal vagal states the muscles of the inner ear tune hearing toward the detection of low frequency sounds associated with predators and where the ability to hear human voices is diminished. In those states, resources are either directed toward defense/fight/flight or shut down rather than healing and growing. However prosody of voice and tone can help support a ventral vagal state or vagal resilience and flexibility. According to Porges the best frequencies to use are those of a regulated mother talking to a child or the voice used when talking to a puppy. Maybe that has something to do with tonal rill or healing properties magnified or transmitted by the stones.

After a brief search for tonal rill, Google turned up nothing and wanted to change rill to roll:lol: A search on Yandex turned up these links…

I‘m intrigued by the use of "small channel" but not sure how it works in this discussion. Perhaps the sound wave has to be quite specific? Osit… I’ll have to ponder on that, maybe experiment when I’m playing. Maybe I can levitate something small with the correct frequency/ies? 🤔

He does come across a bit new agey lovey dovey but he may still be onto something worth looking into because tonal rill
That's the sense I get from what you guys are saying.

When I say "new-agey" in this case I mean, quite possibly on the right track but lacking details or knowledge, maybe almost cargo-cult ish. But, yep I so far only watched bits here & there so this was just my quick impression...
well, the New age thing could be related to what I mentioned above about knowledge, the thing with New Age folks is that they're full of wishful thinking, in fact most of it is wishful thinking changing the world and events without any need for anything else, only good vibes.

There is something to that notion, as we know, prayers, intent, reiki, but there's the knowledge factor that changes your intention. Chanting something without understanding the details might produce cool effects, but misguided energy IMO. Chanting with the right knowledge, may produce understandable effects which may be more useful.

Like, if an elephant is charging towards you, you won't stop it by chanting, you get out of the way. Some things require practical application and knowledge, without dismissing the mystery and the real application of our voices.

So, I concur, there's got to be something to it, he may not have the whole story, but he may be onto something.

It looks like there can be some kind of shaping or something according to the sequence of the notes / frequencies made, maybe :

(Pierre) I have another question if we can change topic. There is this French scientist who discovered those Paleolithic pestles made of rock. For decades they thought they were used to crush seeds or whatever. By chance, he dropped one - and he's a musician - and he found that it sounded good when it hit the ground. So, he started to analyze all these pestles. He found that each of them was tuned. Each of them generated a perfect note. Now their hypothesis is that the pestles weren't pestles, but a musical instrument. Are these pestles only used as musical instruments?

A: No, not even close. Healing tones produced when struck in correct sequence and combination.

Q: (Pierre) So it means some kind of music? Perfect tunes? If you play the right notes in the right sequence... And the right combination... Music can be healing.

A: Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.

Q: (L) So I guess you can't just play the music.

(Pierre) No, it's more elaborate than that. But it means a great amount of knowledge...

A: Notice the specific stones chosen for Stonehenge.

BlueKiwi, thanks, it was that exact quote which lately had me thinking about this stuff.. I haven't had time to go through C's sessions for quotes, but figured I'd post the questions I thought of so far here, for brainstorming..

Many of these have probably been answered, or can be gleaned, from sessions already.. Lots of it has been talked about many times before.. Some of it is discussed in various other places online too, you know, all the 432hz healing sound type sites and stuff like that (the 432 thing is interesting though!)...... So dunno how interesting it'll be...but it's what I've been thinking about...maybe there's some more detail we can ask the C's for some time, if we can figure out good questions.. or we can ask ourselves and figure it all out!!! BTW I know hardly anything about physics or mathematics, and not even music theory.. I'm coming at this as a sound engineer (not a real engineer but, e.g. recording & mixing rock bands, electronic music, stuff like that..)

-- Here are my very rough notes --

The C's talked about stone pestles with musical qualities being used for healing. How could we go about rediscovering this ancient sound healing? Would it be advisable to do so? Is anybody on the planet using this or similar methods today?

Is the healing linked to the Stonehenge style info transceiving also mentioned by the C's? Is it linked to levitation of monoliths which the C's said was done by sound wave focusing? Was it the same people doing both? Is it part of the same principle?

How did this healing work? What kind of healing are we talking about? - Direct healing of specific conditions? If so, is it similar to Lethbridge's pendulum dowsing with the different frequencies he found for different words and concepts? i.e., is there a specific combination of frequencies that can be used to cure specific conditions? Or is it more general than that, e.g. the sounds cause the body to reconstruct itself according to its own pattern? (Is this related to what the C's said about Stonehenge being used to directly receive knowledge through the crown chakra - but instead of knowledge being transceived down into your mind, the knowledge of the appropriate bits of the information field was brought down directly into the cells of your body, or something like that? Or is that basically the same thing...)

Do different people need different frequencies for it to work for them, based on their own frequency or body/mind/soul configuration? Could it be potentially dangerous / injurious? (My guess is, yes, if creating the wrong sounds without knowledge, or for nefarious purposes)

How did the ancients learn about this? A 4D source? Experimentation? Did they figure it out from watching "cymatics" - patterns created by say, sand, on stone, when affected by the human voice....or something like that? (Is it possible to figure it out from that?)

What is important - The specific frequency? The relationship between frequencies? Both? How important is amplitude - more needed for more power I guess - so was it very very loud when they levitated megaliths? How did they focus the sound? How did they move the stones once they were floating - push along and manouvre with hands? Direct motion via sound?

Is the sound envelope important (attack/decay/sustain/release) - eg, a sound with a fast attack like a bell or a plucked string, vs a slow attack like running a wet finger around the rim of a wine glass, or a violin..

Tones played in sequence, or combined (or both - they said both)? For a sequence of tones, how does the timing work? Should they overlap, so the different frequencies are interacting with each other? Or would each tone stop before the next begins? (or a combination of the two).. Is the rhythm or speed important?

If acoustic sounds are "best", does that mean electronic/synthetic sounds can potentially have the same effect, only not as powerful? Could electronic sounds be used to model/find the right sounds, if we knew how to identify what is effective, before creating acoustic "instruments" to make them for real?

What kind of sounds/instruments/materials are best? Stone/crystal? Metal? Human voice? Plucked string, struck bell, bowed string, blown flute? Giant metal tuning forks? How pure were the tones they used (i.e., 100% pure would be a perfect sine wave), and how much does the purity of the tone affect the result? ie, is there room for error/noise in the sound, where it will still be somewhat effective?

Could these sounds be played by anyone, if they had the right "instrument" and sequence of sounds? Or does it require the knowledge or holding a certain intention or belief, for it to work? If higher density information can be carried on the human voice (like C's said about Laura's voice), can it also be carried on an instrumental sound?

Can it work anywhere, or must it be at grid points (or whatever, windows, EM nodes)? Is it the same for both levitation and healing? What else can be done with sound? Stone shaping? Portal opening? Density transit? Manifesting of objects/apports? (Maruts and their dancing?)... TDARM?

Is it possible to create light with sound, by some sort of resonance?

(Related to synthetic sounds) - Is the physical/spatial presence/topography/quality of the sound generator important? e.g. the difference between striking a bell, and playing back a recording of striking that bell.. if you played the recording back on equipment which was able to close-to-exactly reproduce the sound, would it have the same effect as the real bell?

Are the frequencies audible to the human ear?

Can you levitate things other than rocks? e.g. humans.. Must it be something with appropriate acoustic or resonating (or electromagnetic, or whatever) properties?

How can it be focused/aimed? e.g. if you were levitating a rock, and a person walked into the field of focus, would they be levitated too? When they were hitting those pestles for healing purposes, how wide is the area of effect - would it be healing just the person hitting the pestle? Anyone nearby? Does the effect end as soon as the sound ends? Or can things be "charged" by the use of sound, and the effect will linger?

Side notes: "Tonal", same word Castaneda used for, basically, our everyday reality.. Tonal also = tonic = something which restores health. "Rill" implies erosion of the material when the weight of the water (or, information) becomes too much for the material to keep resisting it.. According to this page, the name Rhyl means "light"

PS at the very start of this video below, you can see somebody making cymatic patterns in sand, with their voice.. Just thought it was cool to see, I've only ever seen it with electronics...I want to try! Need a big rock and some dirt or something...

Just a quick thought here @brandon From what I remember from Ra, healing was done by the subject themselves, with the aid of a healer. The competent healer would mobilise the chakras of the subject, allowing the subject to sort of re-align charkric imbalances. This preserves free will as well.

Maybe our chakras have their own resonant frequencies, that would be mobilised by specific sound frequencies ? And maybe the sequence would go up from the root to the crown chakra ?

A quick google search turns up this :

chakra.png

But then the C's say this

Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.

So that implies our cells have their own frequencie(s) - I'm guessing we would be looking at more organic or natural types of sounds and their resonances.

BlueKiwi said:
"But then the C's say this

""Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.""

So that implies our cells have their own frequencie(s) - I'm guessing we would be looking at more organic or natural types of sounds and their resonances."

Perhaps this could be a reference to the overtone series. Each pitch has its own series with other pitches appearing at different places in the series. Osiris

1699369556815.jpeg

Good timing.. quote from 7th of November 1998 session which Laura just posted on 7th of November 2023:

Q: Okay, let's move on. (A) You mentioned the term 'pyramidal' and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discoverd that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the "music to your ears."

Q: Why didn't you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound. Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!
[...]
A: Our words sing to you. Let them ring.

Q: (A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don't think that's the point. (A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!

Q: (L) Would it help...

A: Listen to Ludwig's 9th. Combine with the prime numbers, and what do you have?

Q: (L) Hmmm... musical notation that relates to prime numbers?

A: Why not bring the ninth in here now for inspiration?!?

[We put the ninth on and crank up the volume so that it can be heard.]

Q: (L) Okay, now we can hear it, but not too loudly.

[Turned sound down.]

A: That is good.

Q: (L) Now my question is: if you translate numbers into musical sequence or notation, does this accomplish the deed?

A: You are certainly on your way!

Q: (A) What can I do as a mathematician, or what SHOULD I do?

A: Let the pathway lead you. It has not yet failed Lolly. [Laughter at the use of Laura's nickname.] So you insinuate failure for yourself? Tsk tsk, my boy. Faith in this enterprise takes one places. Look where it has taken you so far!!

Back
Top Bottom