Transgender "out of the blue" - a new kind of Gender Dysphoria

Physician: I don’t know. I pray that there is a change. One of the things I’ve been thinking about is what puberty blockers do to children. This medication is called a “gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist” and it comes in the form of monthly injections or an implant. And because it simulates the activity of this hormone, it shuts down the activity of the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is this almond-sized structure in your brain, it’s one of the most vestigial structures we have, and it controls all the other hormonal structures in your body—your sexual development, your emotions, your fight-or-flight response, everything. But it shouldn’t be described in such cold physiological terms because your hypothalamus is not just a hormone factory. It’s this system that allows you to stand in awe of the beauty of a sunset, or to hear the sounds of orchestral music and to stop whatever you’re doing and want to listen. And I always think that if someone were to ask me, Where is it that you would look for the divine spark in each individual? I would say that it would be somewhere “beneath the inner chamber,” which is the Greek derivation of the term hypothalamus. To shut down that system is to shut down what makes us human.

How to Protect Your Child From Transgender Lies​

Story at a glance:
  • While it seems the transgender ideology came out of nowhere, schools have been teaching children that their identity is separate from their biology, and that gender is a choice, for a long time. Today, transgender ideology is being taught to children as early as preschool
  • Transgenderism is primarily a social contagion, although exposure to synthetic chemicals, in utero and in early life, may play a role in some cases, especially in boys identifying as girls
  • Classic gender dysphoria primarily affected boys, and always presented at a very early age. Now, teens and young adults claim they’re transgender, which was never the case before. Girls identifying as boys now make up about 60% of cases
  • Many in the affirmative care field insist that you can block puberty without negative effects and that hormone therapy effects are reversible, neither of which is true. Proponents of transgender ideology also claim that unless trans kids are affirmed in their new identities and provided medical and surgical treatment to transition, they’re at high risk of suicide, and that’s not true either
  • “Lost in Trans Nation,” written by Dr. Miriam Grossman, a child and adolescent psychiatrist and board-certified medical doctor, provides parents with the required knowledge and tools to protect their children from the transgender ideology contagion
Note: I had the change to hear a Ukrainian mother who to avoid war moved to U.K. , then Belgium and seeing how to what was her daughter exposed entered in depression. Because her husband worked on vessel with romanian crew, the family moved to Romania, which for now was more for her liking.

Attachments

• protect-your-child-from-transgender-lies-pdf.pdf
    137.6 KB · Views: 1

Story at a glance:
  • While it seems the transgender ideology came out of nowhere, schools have been teaching children that their identity is separate from their biology, and that gender is a choice, for a long time. Today, transgender ideology is being taught to children as early as preschool
  • Transgenderism is primarily a social contagion, although exposure to synthetic chemicals, in utero and in early life, may play a role in some cases, especially in boys identifying as girls
  • Classic gender dysphoria primarily affected boys, and always presented at a very early age. Now, teens and young adults claim they’re transgender, which was never the case before. Girls identifying as boys now make up about 60% of cases
  • Many in the affirmative care field insist that you can block puberty without negative effects and that hormone therapy effects are reversible, neither of which is true. Proponents of transgender ideology also claim that unless trans kids are affirmed in their new identities and provided medical and surgical treatment to transition, they’re at high risk of suicide, and that’s not true either
  • “Lost in Trans Nation,” written by Dr. Miriam Grossman, a child and adolescent psychiatrist and board-certified medical doctor, provides parents with the required knowledge and tools to protect their children from the transgender ideology contagion
Note: I had the change to hear a Ukrainian mother who to avoid war moved to U.K. , then Belgium and seeing how to what was her daughter exposed entered in depression. Because her husband worked on vessel with romanian crew, the family moved to Romania, which for now was more for her liking.
On a related flavor, sexual education up until 89 during comunism was gender blind. Nobody was making a case of either womanhood or manhood, since everyone was comrade, and equal. It was one tone of grey fo everyone’s understanding, yet the family was binary and homosexuality was punishable with jail time. However, cases of masculine women and boy fashion and behavior trends for girls were considered normal.
What is my point? I see transgenderism as one of the permitted or normal avenues for men, and not as much for women, although maybe it is just my lack of information, avenues of course, accentuating the denigration of manhood, and as a continuation of the war against males. Someone is really afraid of males and hence works on the issue from before puberty.

Story at a glance:
Healthy common sense still prevails in Romania?

Someone is really afraid of males and hence works on the issue from before puberty.
4D STS is afraid of strong men (in the spiritual sense). It may look as if the perpetrators are only going for the bodies, but that is an illusion as they are also targeting the souls!
(Joe) Putin ate my lunch! Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?
A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?
A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?
A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

Q: (L) So in other words, they want to get into doing anal probes. [laughter]
A: Not far off! Dominance over the normal male.

This is such a difficult thing for any family to go through.
A few years ago, my daughter decided she is Trans. She is on the spectrum and also has ADD.
She has changed her name and wears "boy" clothes. I have told her that she must wait until she is 18 to make permanent decisions regarding her body. [As in no hormones or surgery] I pray that she changes her mind before 18.
I am in no way transphobic, if she had ever even shown the slightest twinge of this issue while growing up, I would be behind her. She was and is still a girl.
As a parent it's hard, what she is going through is harder.

Back
Top Bottom