Truth Perspective: The Fourth Turning, Political Ponerology, and Mass Hysteria

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Today on the Truth Perspective we'll be continuing our discussion from last week on the fourth turning, drawing on Harrison's three-part series published on SOTT.

The Fourth Turning and Steve Bannon Pt. 1: Why He's Wrong, Even Though He's Right
The Fourth Turning and Steve Bannon Pt. 2: Happiness, Hedonism, Horror - Repeat
The Fourth Turning and Steve Bannon Pt. 3: Implications for Hysterica-America

We'll be talking about social hysteria, the FakeNews media, the anti-Russian psychosis, Political Ponerology, and the general sense of craziness going around. One recent example of note: Bush Jr.'s newfound popularity among people that used to hate him. All because he doesn't like Trump. Tune in.

https://radio.sott.net/

Hindsight Man said:
I often listen to programs after the fact,but this time the audio is still not up,what's happening guys? :huh:

Hi Hindsight Man, I noticed after one of the previous shows that when there were quite a few disruptions to the internet during the show it took longer than 24 hours for the audio to be available in the archive. Maybe that's what's happening this time too. Fade-outs and cut offs would need to be edited out and that takes a bit of time.

From my experience editing can be a bit of a labour consuming task: in my job we sometimes edit video recorded content to make it available as training material and it took us a couple of days to put one hour together last time.

I'm waiting for it to be up too as I missed the show as well :)

Back
Top Bottom