UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Wow!!! I just finished watching all 8 parts! Great work, Spiral Out and de-tached! What a well put together and well presented project. Really tied up all the important points so well, and used great sources to make the points.

Keep up the great work!

Richard M Dolan watched it, too.

Outstanding. I love this. Well done!

RichardMDolan

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqoMNnVDH3k&feature=channel_video_title)

so I guess there wouldn't be copyright problems from his side.

SeekinTruth said:
Wow!!! I just finished watching all 8 parts! Great work, Spiral Out and de-tached! What a well put together and well presented project. Really tied up all the important points so well, and used great sources to make the points.

Keep up the great work!

Yes - I agree - really well done and very informative. I learned a lot that I did not know. You really brought it all together superbly!!

Just watched the 8 part videos and thought they were great and well done. I think they’ll be a must see for all the newbies to get a good overview.

Hello there.

This was a great document.

Anyway, I would like to translate it to polish language. Can I download English subtitles somewhere?

Hi Irminsul,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. You can read through the many newbie introductions to get a feel for how others have done it. Thanks.

Irminsul said:
Anyway, I would like to translate it to polish language. Can I download English subtitles somewhere?

Since there wasn't a great outcry for translation in to other languages besides Spanish (which someone took the initiative to do in their own way), it wasn't at the top of the list of priorities, but if you're serious about translating it, I can work on it and make it available asap. :)

Hi there!

Just this evening someone in a Spanish forum put part 5 translated into Spanish.

References to Castaneda and Gurdjieff kept my interest so enough that I was thinking to post this here, but now I realize that you already know.

So maybe It's a good idea post the translated version in the Spanish forum, I'll do if no matters.

_http://youtu.be/C8eEGZB_wNs

(This is Spanish translation part five.)

de-tached said:
Since there wasn't a great outcry for translation in to other languages besides Spanish (which someone took the initiative to do in their own way), it wasn't at the top of the list of priorities, but if you're serious about translating it, I can work on it and make it available asap. :)

Well, there was SOME, but lemme check with all sott-translators how many teams are interested in translating the subs; then we'll have a better idea of how much sense it makes for you to work on the original subtitles. I'll get back to you as soon as I know the answer. :)

Hello there:

First of all, i did not realize that the author of the video is here, so for him:
:grad: :wizard:

Now, maybe could be interesting know who are translating this...here is his/her youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/excretandote

When you can see the videos he/she has translated, including the interview with Laura Knight. The work that this person is doing is great.

If no matter, I'll post the link in Spanish forum

Greetings

Kolnikov said:
When you can see the videos he/she has translated, including the interview with Laura Knight. The work that this person is doing is great.

Greetings

Hi Kolnikov, again, there is no need to post the link in the Spanish forum. The Spanish forum is only for asking questions about understanding the English forum - not for its own discussions. I hope this makes sense.

anart said:
Kolnikov said:

Greetings

Hi Kolnikov, again, there is no need to post the link in the Spanish forum. The Spanish forum is only for asking questions about understanding the English forum - not for its own discussions. I hope this makes sense.

Sorry Anart, but I dare to say that I disagree...
Why?
Because all this info, deserves as many spread as possible. In fact, I know that there are more "in deep"forums, even in Spanish from Cassiopeia.
Anyway, right, my purposes were informatives. If this is a wrong post, deleted it. :)

No problem for me I still as a newbie, and some mistakes happens
Greetings

Kolnikov said:
Sorry Anart, but I dare to say that I disagree...
Why?
Because all this info, deserves as many spread as possible. In fact, I know that there are more "in deep"forums, even in Spanish from Cassiopeia.
Anyway, right, my purposes were informatives. If this is a wrong post, deleted it. :)

No problem for me I still as a newbie, and some mistakes happens
Greetings

I am explaining to you how this forum works.
Please read this thread - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13248.msg97002#msg97002

Back
Top Bottom