Update

I am in my own place and I am unpacked. Everything is well and I am back. Thank you for all the warm thoughts and words. So, back to work I go... :)

Tarri said:

I am in my own place and I am unpacked. Everything is well and I am back. Thank you for all the warm thoughts and words. So, back to work I go... :)

Very glad to hear this; you have been on my mind.

Tarri said:

That's great news Tarri. Have your eyes have healed okay?
Thanks for the update. :)

Nancy2feathers said:
Good to hear you moved into your new place. :flowers: I was wondering too how your eyes healed from the operation?

Same here, Tarri!

Thanks guys.
My eyes. Well yes the mass of floaters and cloudy fluid has been removed. That is a huge improvement. I can see enough to use the kindle again. But the nuropathy is always there.
More good news is that my A1c blood panel came back as 6. So blood sugar under control. Am missing several pints of blood though. Am anemic. My guess is eating barely to get by to get into my apartment. Also suspect a medication causing it. Working on it. Next month back to living properly.
Amazing info on RA and parasites. Really interested in that. Thanks again everyone. Blessings...Tarri

Thanks for the update, Tarri!

Hope all goes well and you get settled into your new place. :cool2:

T.C. said:
Thanks for the update, Tarri!

Hope all goes well and you get settled into your new place. :cool2:

Ditto. Thanks for the good news, Tarri. Yes, the autoimmune thread (if you refer to that) is fascinating read. Seems to me, you may find something of help in there regarding your neuropathy too. All the best to you! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom