Was Julius Caesar the real Jesus Christ?

This line of thinking must go back at least to Dante in some sense, at least unconsciously.

Dante lumps Cassius, Brutus, and Judas together as the three people directly chewed in Satan's mouth at the climax of the Inferno.

In some sense, this gives Caesar a status like that of Jesus, at least to Dante or Dante's Muses. Betraying Caesar is judged by Dante's imagination to be perhaps half the crime betraying Jesus was. The guilt is spread across two conspirators who were like sons to Caesar instead of one friend and follower who was like a brother; maybe their crime is twice as great in fact and needs twice as much punishment. Could Caesar be /greater/ than Jesus in Dante's eyes? That would make some sense, Jesus is the most humble of men and submitted meekly to Roman authority.

Maybe the God of Nature who creates the Kosmos of the world known to Dante - essentially the same world known to Jesus, plus 13 centuries or thereabouts - isn't /greater/ than the deified Julius Caesar, a very recently deified god of emperors and emperor of gods. Maybe Jesus is the very last of the old gods and when he dies, we enter the era of atheism for real, men ruling their own fate? I think not, it is the era of no male authority whatsover, a brief respite from patriarchy before mortal men jump in and seize control of the nascent Christian church and turn it into a new patriarchy.

But from 3 P.M. Good Friday to whenever on Easter the men decided to take over the role of announcing the Resurrection from the women who actually saw (or, if you're a deconstructionist, imagined) Jesus risen and alive and well, there was a short interregnum with no gods at all.

And Caesar is famous for seeing the women's mysteries. Jesus is famous for having his heart in union with the heart of Mary.

Maybe they planned it this way all along.

Caesar was famously bisexual.

Jesus famously loved his mother.

Caesar's wife (the middle one) has to be above suspicion.

Jesus's mother as well.

Caesar was a famous womanizer, with many brides and lovers, at least one of whom represented a whole nation.

Jesus was famously chaste (according to Paul at least) yet has mystical brides in the billions and the Church itself is his mystical bride as well. Every Christian is Jesus' mystical bride.

Mary is famously the first Christian, and the obvious role model for all nuns, who are known as Brides of Christ.

Abbeys of nuns are headed by abbesses addressed as Mother Superior, who are clearly modelled on Mary. Or are they? They are strict and firm and treat the nuns like their children. Are they modelled on Mary, the submissive and humble spouse who says "Let it be done unto me according to your Word?"

Is a Mother Superior modelled on Joseph, the Father, and the little nuns modelled on Mary and Child Jesus, who obey Mother's Superior, Father?

Maybe God Incarnate has no experiential knowledge of humility and obedie nce and imitates Mary yielding to Joseph by rote, and the novices are like child Jesus, willful and full of knowledge, imitating older nuns imitating blank seeming older Maria type nuns yielding to the Mother Superior, Josefina.

Where is Caesar in this picture? Outside the abbey, or monastery (what does it matter, the shape of the plumbing, in the land of the chaste?) protecting the holy ones from the evil of the world. Money is the root of all evil and Caesar taxes it away very thoroughly ere it can sully the holy districts of the clergy. They might have to handle it but in essence, Caesar recuses the monasteries and the Church itself from the temptation of controlling the world economy or using force of arms to command people; he takes the responsibility for that sort of thing on himself and protects the Church from the temptation to use unethical means to grow. If the church starts to use money and power to grow, Caesar the God reaches out from beyond the grave to inspire one of his true initiates like Henry VIII or The United States Government to reach out and say "Church! You are recused from meddling in commercial or military affairs. Economic and physical coercion are unethical and if you attempt to use these as tools for spreading your doctrine, Papa Caesar will use the natural religion of self-preservation and put the fear of God into you and drive you back to the straight and narrow."

Caesar is the person God trusts to keep Christianity and other religions semi-honest. He is the God of physical force and economic cunning. Read his history if you don't believe me; he turned a massive debt into a huge political advantage via magic or sheer cunning, in addition to all his famous military and diplomatic tricks.

If God chose to put his son in Mary's womb because she was pure and holy and under the protection of Joseph, a moral man who knew and kept God's moral law, good. Note also that he chose to put his son in Caesar's womb as weell, in a sense, if we see Caesar as Rome's Christ and Roman citizens as the mystical or rather legal members of Caesar's extended superself. Lodged inside Rome's protection like the child of a man raped by a victorious Amazon conqueror is the land of Judea and the Ecumenos is pregnant with potential. In this circumstance and no other God chooses to put his son Jesus whose mystical body is going to grow up inside Rome and take her over from the inside. You can see this like an ichneumon wasp larva planted inside a tarantula, or like the few cells inside a caterpillar that grow into a butterfly, eating the rest of the caterpillar from the inside.

(In fact, when Earth's scientists finally begin to study biology instead of making up just-so stories, they might come to see these life cycles are not so different. And that the reason men's penes sometimes seem like alien mind controlling things at odds with the brains in their heads is... well, that's a story for another night, children. Back to Caesar.)

Christ now has at least two fathers, two mothers, and two selves.

1. God the Father, Lord of Hosts, God of Abraham, a spirit who led Israel out of Egypt and spoke to Moses.
2. Joseph, husband of Mary. Otherwise why the genealogy?

1. Mary, the perpetual virgin. Her virginity has nothing to do with who has -flicked- her how many times.
2. Rome, the eternal city, which contains baby Jesus until he is born into the land of the dead. Rome decided when that happens, no one else.

1. Jesus, the son of Mary, who is also Christ the son of God and Yeshua, son of Yussuf the builder and a good son of Roma Mater. How do I know he is a good son of Roma Mater? Because of that bit about rendering unto Caesar the coins which have an image of Caesar on them.

2. Geezus, the fictional nonsense self that others project on him, such as me, when I give my version. The real guy, #1 just above is free to adopt their nonsense as part of his real identity, at least in my case, I offer him all my nonsense about him to adopt as his own and what he doesn't take I offer to the rest of you as open source nonsense under, let's say, the usual GNU license for open source nonsense like this.

Caesar and Jesus might not be identical, but I sure hear a lot of the same themes when I listen to their music.

Hi Exoteric,

I see that this is your first post on this Forum. We would appreciate it if you can introduce yourself in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it. Thanks. :)

I can't seem to get the Valerius Antias and Caesar book off amazon (the kindle version).
"This title is not currently available for purchase".

Anthony said:
I can't seem to get the Valerius Antias and Caesar book off amazon (the kindle version).

I see it here _http://www.amazon.com/Valerius-Antias-Caesar-Carl-Zohren-ebook/dp/B00IC8X3WE/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Anthony said:

Weird. We're investigating...

FYI: I had bookmarked the amazon page with the kindle version right from the first announcement of its launch and have checked regularly ever since, always with the same already mentioned result of non-availability. Weird indeed. I just gave up on it completely and thought of a misunderstanding on my part. :rolleyes:

EDITED to add: on my amazon page it always reads: Pricing information not available.

I have not tried to actually check-out this eBook for purchase, but perhaps this link works?
_http://www.amazon.com/Valerius-Antias-Caesar-Carl-Zohren-ebook/dp/B00IC8X3WE/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Palinurus said:
The caption states: "This title is not currently available for purchase". Nice try but no cigar. :P

I purchased a Kindle copy last night, no problems. Maybe Amazon is checking your location via IP address and deciding not to allow the purchase for whatever reasons?

The same for me and if I check for "Valerius Antias and Caesar" I only see the paperback in any European and US Amazon site. When I check the US kindle link I get: "Pricing information not available". Must be something with the location or that I usually purchase from German Amazon or maybe some local copyright issue? :huh:

Exoteric said:
In some sense, this gives Caesar a status like that of Jesus, at least to Dante or Dante's Muses. Betraying Caesar is judged by Dante's imagination to be perhaps half the crime betraying Jesus was. The guilt is spread across two conspirators who were like sons to Caesar instead of one friend and follower who was like a brother; maybe their crime is twice as great in fact and needs twice as much punishment. Could Caesar be /greater/ than Jesus in Dante's eyes? That would make some sense, Jesus is the most humble of men and submitted meekly to Roman authority.

I think that Dante talks metaphorically, using gnostic concepts of reality from Qabalic hermeneutics of the Hebrew language.

If this is the case, then Jesus represents the unspeakable Aleph (perhaps Gurdjieff's Most, Most Holy Sun Absolute at the end of Time) intending to manifest and evolve in this world as various life, and in Man as Adam (Aleph in blood) and Satan is a dual force which both aids at whatever expense and provides a necessary resistance. Satan 1 could be represented by the predator's mind and by the biblical Peter who implored Jesus to remove his own burden - to not go through the 'terrible' death and ressurrection event. Satan 2 is represented by Judas (good Satan) whose job or responsibilities are always of cosmic significance. Judas' job was to "deliver" (not "betray") Jesus to the authorities at the proper time and to allow nothing to interfere with that task.

The deeper one gets into this version of things, seemingly, the more transparent become the individual characters and the more obvious becomes what is often called the 'revelation', in Gnosis.

Exoteric said:
Caesar and Jesus might not be identical, but I sure hear a lot of the same themes when I listen to their music.

The "actions of cosmic significance" meme probably.

m said:
Palinurus said:
The caption states: "This title is not currently available for purchase". Nice try but no cigar. :P

I purchased a Kindle copy last night, no problems. Maybe Amazon is checking your location via IP address and deciding not to allow the purchase for whatever reasons?

Depends on where YOU are living and from where you could do a kindle purchase. I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and have never been able to buy a kindle edition yet.

I just checked the websites of amazon in the UK, France, Germany and Italy, and all of them haven't even heard of a kindle edition. They only sell the real book.

Therefore it appears the kindle edition would only be deliverable via amazon.com (i.e. the American shop) where it isn't available for purchase -- at least for non-Americans.

That's how things stand at the moment AFAIK. :rolleyes:

Palinurus said:
m said:
Palinurus said:

Depends on where YOU are living and from where you could do a kindle purchase. I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and have never been able to buy a kindle edition yet.

I just checked the websites of amazon in the UK, France, Germany and Italy, and all of them haven't even heard of a kindle edition. They only sell the real book.

Therefore it appears the kindle edition would only be deliverable via amazon.com (i.e. the American shop) where it isn't available for purchase -- at least for non-Americans.

That's how things stand at the moment AFAIK. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I thought there was a problem with my account (Italy). This one is paperback only here, though I own many others Kindle stuff by SOTT.

Just finished to revise that article, hoping is more readable now, at least it'll remain as it is until next revision.
For the greek quotes with correct words and accents, see the original pdf in the previous post.

Attachments

• THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE NAME OF CAESAR_v.2.docx
    276.7 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom