Weird dream

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
For the most part I tend to ignore dreams but I had one weird / random dream last night that got me up and upon waking, I had the urge to write it down the best I could as I knew I'd quickly forget it. I think you start to forget a dream within seconds of waking and it's easy for one to make up detail that wasn't in the dream the longer you think about it beyond the first couple of minutes of waking up - I mean, how would you know if your mind, to try and make the dream make sense to your waking mind doesn't just magically create detail to fit a coherent narrative.

For the above reason, I'll copy / paste what I wrote down immediately after waking without trying to make it make sense - the below is what I immediately wrote down within the first few minutes of this dream getting me up

Dark dream - office building, Indians on phones, CEO white guy (contrasting to the Indian workers) - seemed to be a devil, he disappeared, became spirit that possessed.

There with someone, partner perhaps in this "dream world"... Thought building was by train station or sporting / leisure centre. They were abused, went their to confront CEO. Confronted CEO, thought we'd be able to get out, CEO then changed how I appeared to others and workers tried not to let me out. Thought I'd be imprisoned and abused, similar to partner. Think we managed to get out in the end, shootout from outside, people came to rescue us, possibly police or some friends... CEO spirit kept jumping between bodies.

CEO was in office, video call (had phone on a tripod when we walked into his office) , talking on phone when we confronted him first time.

Thought Indians / office workers were like bankers from phones on their desks, impression of stock traders or perhaps call centre.

Later I reflected some more and wrote down some key themes perhaps 30 mins or so after having woken up

Key themes

Partner
Me
Building
Indian men workers
White man CEO
Trauma / abuse
Confrontation
Can't see how others saw me / CEO made others turn against me in the building as if they saw me as someone else. To punish her for bringing me along?
Trying to get out of building after we confronted CEO
Spirit / possession jumping from one person to the next

Basically the jist of it is I believe my partner in the dream was abused in her childhood but I didn't know this. I went with her to this office building which is where the abuse appears to have happened, perhaps the abuse was what this place was about. All the workers were Indian - this stood out to me. We made our way through the building ending up in an office for the main guy, he was clearly white. She walked in first and sat down, it was a swanky office. He was on a video call, as his phone was on a tripod just in front of him. My partner confronted him, he didn't seem to deny but then here is where the first weird thing happened, he disappeared into thin air.

We then walked out and as we tried to make our way out the building, all the workers were trying to stop me in particular, not my partner. Somehow, they were seeing me as someone I was not. The emotional intensity increased and it was as if whatever abuse was taking place in that building was trying to take me as the next victim, perhaps as a way to retaliate to my partner for having come back there to confront the CEO guy.

I believe we made it out eventually but in the process it became apparent the CEO guy could possess people and warp what they saw, hence all the Indian workers trying to stop me from leaving as they saw me as someone who I was not.

The dream is RANDOM and almost like I was dreaming someone else's dream.

As I wrote the above post from my notes hours after the dream, it's almost as if I didn't even dream it as it left no emotional signature as it were. But I definitely did dream it as I wrote it immediately after it got me up in the early hours of the morning!

You're dreaming about scammers and you're not sure if your partner is one of them or not. Yep, that's not a dream I'd want an emotional reaction to either ('no emotional signature'). :shock:

Somehow, they were seeing me as someone I was not.
Could be you seeing someone else as they were not....?

The dream is RANDOM and almost like I was dreaming someone else's dream.
Disassociation?

I think our subconscious mind is all about running through various scenarios that our conscious mind does not want to deal with while we're awake. Those issues may or may not have merit and they may or may not make sense to us. This is just one way of looking at some of the things said.

However, some of the 'key themes' are rather concerning. The question that comes up here is whether they relate to you or your partner. This, of course is something you must think about/investigate in private.

Back
Top Bottom