What do the Cassiopaeans say about gender differences?

Viktor

Padawan Learner
What have they spoken about male/female differences? Have they ever said about one being more STO than the other?

Why would you guess that?
Read more about what service to others and service to self entail. You may find you are less swayed to favour any particular gender.
As far as I understand, STO behaviour has to do with cooperation. Women are more sociable. This is an undeniable fact. The vast majority of criminals are male, psycopaths are also predominantly men. I might be wrong, but it seems very logical to me that women are more prone to be STO. I know we are all STS, my point is that the female gender has a bigger disposition to develop STO candidates.

As far as I understand, STO behaviour has to do with cooperation. Women are more sociable. This is an undeniable fact. The vast majority of criminals are male, psycopaths are also predominantly men. I might be wrong, but it seems very logical to me that women are more prone to be STO. I know we are all STS, my point is that the female gender has a bigger disposition to develop STO candidates.
The discussion in this thread brings up the topic of females abusing men which is often ignored by society. So might shift your perspective a bit.

The discussion in this thread brings up the topic of females abusing men which is often ignored by society. So might shift your perspective a bit.
Women indeed are capable of being hostile! I would never argue otherwise. But men seem to always find a way to be worse. All dictators in History have been male, no exception. This fact is very compelling for thinking thinking men are more STS.

I guess women might be better STO candidates once they are less aggressive.
I can understand women being more prone to STO then men. If nothing else it could be a built in instinct to protect their young. When I was raising my children their needs always came first. I realised at the very start, what I wanted was secondary. So, its good practise for. Learning STO.

It does seem over all women have more a tendency to value social considerations with others. This has been my experience anyway. The C's say it's a role of the dice so I guess we get to experience both in different lifetimes. But it comes down to the individual, male or female, if they want to become STO in a STS world they have to work on it.

Women are more sociable.
Sociable doesn't equate to cooperative. In fact, what appears to be sociable can be just a way that one group relates more so than another group, and can be entirely STS, too. Quite a few women have told me, and I've read as well, that women can be the most vicious, even among those they call friends. It doesn't have to appear outwardly that way - it expresses in ways that maybe some men don't understand. IMO, it is best not to generalize by gender.

This article explains a bit how what may be called sociable behavior is more relied upon by girls than boys.

BTW, common memes like this point a generalization, so at least some people think it's true.

1708467711986.png

Back
Top Bottom