What's going on in Africa...

Niger : effondrement du pays et jeu des USA. Et la France, dans tout ça ?
Par Henri Temple - Le département d’État américain a reconnu la junte militaire arrivée au pouvoir par le coup d’État.
1699003246132.png
Niger: collapse of the country and the game of the USA. And France, in all this?By Henri Temple - The US State Department has recognized the military junta that came to power through the coup.

From here, bad weather reaching Africa:

"

15 killed as flooding hits Kenya​

AFP|Update: 07.11.2023 00:01

RTL

Kenya's coast and other parts of the country have been battered by torrential rains and sometimes raging floods in recent days / © AFP

At least 15 people have died in Kenya as floods swept away scores of houses and devastated farmland following torrential rains, the Red Cross said on Monday.
Heavy rainfall has pounded the country, particularly the bone-dry north, in recent days, and sent water gushing into homes and submerging roads, with similar scenes playing out across other parts of East Africa.
"As of yesterday, 15,264 households have been affected, with 15 casualties reported," the Kenya Red Cross said on X, formerly Twitter.

More than 1,000 livestock have died while at least 240 acres (97 hectares) of agricultural farmland have been destroyed, it added.
The UN's humanitarian agency, OCHA, said last month that eastern Africa would likely encounter heavier than normal rains over the October-December period because of the El Nino phenomenon.
Kenya's Meteorological Department also warned last week that the heavy rains were "likely to be accompanied by gusty winds".
"The strong winds may blow off roofs, uproot trees and cause structural damages," it said in an advisory.
Images broadcast on local media have shown flood waters inundating entire villages and sending residents fleeing for higher ground.
Dramatic footage showed a civilian chopper rescuing people from a lorry marooned in Samburu county, some 300 kilometres (190 miles) north of the capital Nairobi.
El Nino is a naturally occurring weather pattern associated with increased heat worldwide, as well as drought in some parts of the world and heavy rains elsewhere.
Since the start of the current rainy season, more than 20 people have died and over 12,000 others have been forced out of their homes in Ethiopia's Somali region due to flash flooding, the regional government said at the weekend.
At least 14 people have also been killed in Somalia, OCHA said in a situation report released on Saturday.
"At least 47,100 people have relocated to higher grounds to avoid the risk of flooding," the agency said, adding that the downpours had cut off access to markets and farmland in some areas.
The Horn of Africa is one of the regions most vulnerable to climate change, and extreme weather events are occurring with increased frequency and intensity.
Since late 2020, Somalia as well as parts of Ethiopia and Kenya have been suffering the region's worst drought in 40 years.
At the end of 2019, at least 265 people died and tens of thousands were displaced during two months of relentless rainfall in several countries in East Africa.
The extreme weather affected close to two million people and washed away tens of thousands of livestock in Burundi, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda."

Généreuse, la France va verser 100 millions d’euros au... Nigéria!
Par Marie-Camille Le Conte - Fière de son œuvre, Catherine Colonna a annoncé le jour même que la rencontre avait fait consensus.
1699352317145.png
Généreuse, la France versera 100 millions d’euros pour... Nigéria!
Par Marie-Camille Le Conte - Fière de son travail, Catherine Colonna a annoncé le jour même que la réunion avait fait consensus.

Il y a hélas un autre génocide en cours en ce moment au Soudan, qui ne fait pas la Une des médias.
Des rapports émergent faisant état de meurtres massifs de chrétiens africains par les djihadistes islamiques.
Les agences d'aide gouvernementales et les organisations à but non lucratif ont partagé sur les réseaux sociaux des vidéos de comptes djihadistes montrant des habitants du Darfour en train d'être arrêtés et, plus tard, des vidéos de dizaines de corps éparpillés dans la région. Les médias africains rapportent que le nombre de morts est passé à 773, la majorité des morts étant chrétiens.
Il faut arrêter cette folie !!
Metro Voice News (Details emerge of mass slaughter in Sudan by Hamas-linked jihadis - Metro Voice News)
Details emerge of mass slaughter in Sudan by Hamas-linked jihadis
Reports are emerging from Sudan of the mass murder of African Christians by Islamic Jihadis. Gove...
1699789482804.jpeg
Unfortunately, there is another genocide underway at the moment in Sudan, which does not make the headlines.Reports are emerging of mass killings of African Christians by Islamic jihadists.Government aid agencies and nonprofits shared videos on social media from jihadist accounts showing Darfur residents being arrested and, later, videos of dozens of bodies strewn across the region . African media reports that the death toll rose to 773, with the majority of the dead being Christians.We must stop this madness!!Details emergence of mass slaughter in Sudan by Hamas-linked jihadisReports are emerging from Sudan of the mass murder of African Christians by Islamic Jihadis. Gove...

The city, which was considered the capital of the rebellious Tuaregs, is good, but the Tuaregs are nomads and they may well exist without cities. The territory through which the Tuaregs move overlaps the borders of several states at once, and therefore coordinated interstate actions are necessary to achieve sustainable peace.
The Malian army and the Wagner PMCs stormed the city of Kidal
The Malian army, together with the assault units of the African corps of the private military company "Wagner", successfully entered the city of Kidal, which was previously considered the makeshift capital of the "Coordination Movement Azawad". This progress in the military campaign followed several days of fighting and the withdrawal of the last UN peacekeepers from the region.

The situation in Kidal escalated after the majority of the population left the city for Algeria, according to statements by Tuareg rebels. As a result, by the time the troops entered the city, it was practically devastated.

Currently, the units of the Wagner PMCs are conducting operations to clean up urban areas and neighborhoods from the remaining militants, strengthening the connection between the city and the territories controlled by government troops.

The President of the Transitional Government of Mali, Assimi Goita, said that the capture of Kidal is an important milestone, but does not mean the end of the military operation. He stressed that the fighting would continue until the country's territory was completely liberated from the separatists.

The capture of Kidal symbolizes a significant success for the Armed Forces of Mali and the Wagner PMCs in their fight against the Azawad militants. However, this event does not mean the end of the Tuareg uprising. The militants who had ruled the city for a decade left, taking with them the looted "trophies" from the UN base. Most likely, they will regroup in the south of Algeria and continue their attacks on the positions of the Armed Forces of Mali.
Армия Мали и ЧВК "Вагнер" штурмом взяли город Кидал

Город, который считали столицей восставших туарегов, это хорошо, однако туареги-кочевники и они вполне могут существовать и без городов. Территория, по которой перемещаются туареги перекрывает границы сразу нескольких государств и поэтому, чтобы добиться устойчивого мира необходимы скоординированные межгосударственные действия.

Le problème de l'Afrique c'est la corruption de leurs élites. Les pays africains seraient très riches sans cela.
Exemple, Nigéria pays de 230 millions d'habitants dont 40% sous le seuil de pauvreté.
Le nouveau président élu, Bola Tinubu n'a pas d'autre idée que d'offrir un 4X4 Toyota à 138.000 euros pièce à ses 460 parlementaires !!
Sa deuxième idée a été de rénover le yacht présidentiel.
1700134627975.png
Africa's problem is the corruption of their elites. African countries would be very rich without it.Example, Nigeria, a country of 230 million inhabitants, 40% of whom are below the poverty line.The new elected president, Bola Tinubu has no other idea than to offer a Toyota 4X4 at 138,000 euros each to his 460 parliamentarians!!His second idea was to renovate the presidential yacht.

Africa's problem is the corruption of their elites. African countries would be very rich without it.Example, Nigeria, a country of 230 million inhabitants, 40% of whom are below the poverty line.The new elected president, Bola Tinubu has no other idea than to offer a Toyota 4X4 at 138,000 euros each to his 460 parliamentarians!!His second idea was to renovate the presidential yacht.
The problem is not only about the leaders, almost everyone is corruptible on the continent. For what I experienced for 8 years now in West Africa, peoples have less moral difficulties to trade their values and prides for money or other material richness than in Europe, they are less concern on common interests than in Europe, they are more materialistic than in Europe and more socialy divided as ethnic rivalties are utterly stronger than in Europe, and they are so much less interested in spiritual development than in Europe, the biggest part of mystic practices here are used to access richness, or revenge on your relatives cause of jealousy.

Everyone who had lived long times in any African country with close connections with local peoples are aware of that. That's really sadden me to say that, cause, at least for the countries I know, you met marvelous peoples you found so much positive energy in the peoples here, so much calm and serenity, but materilism, jealousy among them, and corruption are their ultimate flaw, at all levels of society, unfortunately this is the truth. Those factors played a key role in the establishment of the trans-atlantic slave trade and of colonialism by Europeans countries.

but materilism, jealousy among them, and corruption are their ultimate flaw, at all levels of society, unfortunately this is the truth.
You're right, karma isn't so easily erased...

Session 23 August 2001

Q: (L) Is there something in the sub-Saharan African genes that makes one tend more toward STO?

A: Not really.

Q: (L) {Reading from list of questions.} If not, why does there seem to be a continuing effort to wipe out these groups? Is this simply karma? {To TB} This was asked once before and the response was that it was partly karmic because, indeed, the Black peoples had a high civilization and were cruel masters of slaves. Same deal with the Jews. They are reincarnated Atlanteans and the holocaust was part of the expunging of their guilt for the former destruction of the global civilization. Okay, are we near to the time of seeing 4th density Nordics among us?

A: Close.

Wow thanks a lot @Olivierlejardinier ! It's been a while I wanted to read any information from the C's about Black African peoples, I was really curious about what they had to said about it. Definitely I have to investigate about the karmic destiny of this continent, it will help me to understand why I am more at ease with culture and peoples here than in France. Thank you to put me on that track !

I already figured out that anciens Africans empires were so powerful, but I know a little about it, more on thoses raised up during the european middle age time, but they were not the wealthiest. for what I know, the most powerful empires in Africa settled before the drying up of the Sahara region, estimated to10 000 to 15 000 before present, which is contemporary to the upper pleistocen extinction and the end of the Atlantean Empire, then well before the Kushite empire. A Centrafrican linguist researcher, Jean-Claude Mboli, pretend that thoses proto-Bantu empires were so powerful that they colonised parts of Indo-Europe region at least at three different ages.

Although Sahara's drying up is still under investigation, scientists already discovered that a paleo-river named Tamanrasset flowed from Algerian mountain to the West African coast some thousands years ago, and supposedly it his still flowing deeply beneath the soil as the Sahara desert seemed to have buried it. Another possible paleo-river in Lybia, near the Kufrah Oasis, is under study actually. French scientists are on the charge, from IFREMER for Tamanrasset river, and from INSU-CNRS (Bordeaux 1) for the lybian one.

Tamanrasset (fleuve) — Wikipédia

Although Sahara's drying up is still under investigation, scientists already discovered that a paleo-river named Tamanrasset flowed from Algerian mountain to the West African coast some thousands years ago, and supposedly it his still flowing deeply beneath the soil as the Sahara desert seemed to have buried it.

Edit: I just read this information from a two years C's session

Q: (Niall) Is the 'Eye of the Sahara', aka Richat, natural in origin? What caused it? [Notes: It's a peculiar geological formation of multiple concentric circles in the remote western Sahara, in northern Mauritania. From space, it looks like an eye. There are apparent 'current ripples' in the land to the south of it. Picture here: The 'Eye of the Sahara' from space]

A: Yes. Comet explosion shock waves.

Q: (L) Must have been a doozy!

To find if there is a correlation between the comet impact and the Sahara's drying up will be an interesting clue about the past of North and West africa.

I had only one opportunity to travel inside the Adrar moutains when I worked in Mauritania, unfortunately the road from Ouadane to the "Guelb er Richat" was impracticable due to damages frome the Oued flows. Definitely I will take some times to visit this place when I will be ready to go back in Mauritania.

Are there any others members here who are interested in ancient civilisations in Africa ? Could be more interesting to open a purpoted thread.

I would definitely enj
Edit: I just read this information from a two years C's session

To find if there is a correlation between the comet impact and the Sahara's drying up will be an interesting clue about the past of North and West africa.

I had only one opportunity to travel inside the Adrar moutains when I worked in Mauritania, unfortunately the road from Ouadane to the "Guelb er Richat" was impracticable due to damages frome the Oued flows. Definitely I will take some times to visit this place when I will be ready to go back in Mauritania.

Are there any others members here who are interested in ancient civilisations in Africa ? Could be more interesting to open a purpoted thread
I would definitely enjoy reading a thread about ancient civilizations in Africa. Not much I could help provide info yet... but very interested. Great idea!

Serious forces, a frivolous organization. Wagner captured cities in Africa with half as many.
In Burkina Faso, 3,000 terrorists attacked the largest military unit in the country
The Ministry of Defense of Burkina Faso reported the successful elimination of about four hundred terrorists in the province of Soum. According to the department, about three thousand militants attempted to capture a military unit in the city of Djibo.

During a fierce firefight, the servicemen were able to eliminate at least one hundred attackers. Bayraktar TB2 unmanned aerial vehicles were involved in the fighting, which struck the militants and forced the survivors to retreat.

Responsibility for the attack on the military unit was assumed by an al-Qaeda–linked terrorist group banned in the Russian Federation - approx. Avia.pro) the group “Jamaat Nusrat Al-Islam Wal-Muslimin". Propagandists of this terrorist organization said that the militants managed to capture the location of the Armed Forces of Burkina Faso, but official sources refute these statements.

This incident highlights the ongoing threat of terrorism in the region and the effectiveness of the Burkina Faso Defense Forces in combating terrorist groups.
В Буркина-Фасо 3000 террористов атаковали крупнейшую военную часть в стране

Серьезные силы, несерьезная организация. Вагнер вдвое меньшим количеством в Африке города захватывал.

Back
Top Bottom