What's your goal?

ark said:
Now, if you can use your imagination, just try, imagine that you woke up. What would you do then?
Retake creation of my reality and become fully responsible for that, myself and my doings.

Gimpy said:
My goal follows along with what Johnno listed. The exception is that I'm not a good teacher. I just work along as best I can, and sometimes people get something out of it, sometimes not. :) I'm a budding writer, and the plan is to find a way to work my Work into that somehow. (does that make sense?) In the process, its Do and Be, Do, Be...Do-Be-Do-Be-Do. :) :)
I'm not a good teacher either, nevertheless it is one of my goals.

There's an air of self doubt sometimes..... nevertheless, now and again, I'll pull something out of the box which helps someone.

My goal: to get the hell out of Dodge (3D STS) by learning about/cleaning my machine, helping all of those I can who ask and by doing what I can to help others who are trying to awaken.

Some things which are part of my goals are:

To become able to consistently overcome my "crappy thoughts and moods" (Don Juan's words) and see things clearly, so I'll be able to act with grace and impeccability towards whatever comes my way, and not have "too heavy a hand"... and then be able to help/teach whoever i come into contact with (who is looking for that kind of help) by example of my actions...

To learn better how to do-stuff-in-the-world, and apply it, so I can support myself and help support others who need it, moneywise..

To make beautiful music.. ("Beautiful" being the key point here... Though I guess beauty is subjective.. or maybe there's an objective beauty? I can't even really define what my personal definition of "beautiful" - when it comes to music - is... So it's all a bit vague... and the definition of "make"/"create" is a whole nother thing!).

To be ready for anything. :)

I don't know what I would do if I woke up. Possibly I'd look around in 360 degrees simultaneously, and say "wow!"....
Or maybe I'd go "it was all just a dream. oh no! I'm late for school!", and then ride off on my 4th density pushbike on the way to preschool.

aurora said:
ark wrote:

Now, if you can use your imagination, just try, imagine that you woke up. What would you do then?

That if I woke up in the 4th density...
You cannot wake up, in the esoteric sense, in the 4th density. If you are in the 4th density, by necessity, you must have already woken up.

hoangmphung said:
aurora said:
ark wrote:

That if I woke up in the 4th density...
You cannot wake up, in the esoteric sense, in the 4th density. If you are in the 4th density, by necessity, you must have already woken up.
I think there is possibly some confusion about what Ark means by waking up. Does he mean "entering 4th density" or crossing some knowledge/awareness threshold while on 3rd density? I think the latter but could be wrong. And which threshold? There are different "levels" of waking up. Maybe he means developing a fully conscious "I"? I don't think he meant most of the "lower level" waking up like realizing the governments are psychopaths and seeing the pathocracy, or realising that we're a machine etc as most of us already know these things. So I think he probably meant the conscious "I", but I could be wrong.

Gimpy said:
My goal follows along with what Johnno listed. The exception is that I'm not a good teacher. I just work along as best I can, and sometimes people get something out of it, sometimes not. :) I'm a budding writer, and the plan is to find a way to work my Work into that somehow. (does that make sense?) In the process, its Do and Be, Do, Be...Do-Be-Do-Be-Do. :) :)
Gurdjieff said:
And the fifth: the striving always to assist the most rapid perfecting of other beings, both those similar to oneself and those of other forms, up to the degree of the sacred `Martfotai' that is up to the degree of self-individuality.
"Assist" doesn't necessarily mean to directly and intentionally teach ;) Sometimes assisting can be lending energy to a particular effort, like participating in this forum, or something as simple as finding a piece of information someone else asked for help in finding, etc.

Best I can see right now, if we Work and remain open and learn to see properly step-by-step then the universe will lead us to choices along the way and of course our choices determine what we do. If we can learn to really BE, then maybe that in itself serves as teaching since some people do learn by example.

Part of becoming STO means not determining the needs of another (including the universe!) but instead giving what is truly asked for - thus the need to learn to see more clearly, especially since if we can't see then we won't know what the universe or anybody here in 3D is really asking for.

ark said:
So what is you goal in this life?
To wake people up and to give them what they ask for (become STO really),

So far, I'm failing miserably in the first and doing reasonably ok in the second (this is because I know it is a goal and of the two, it is the one I have most control over). ;)

anart said:
ark said:
Scream like a little girl at the horror - and then start working to find others who are awake so we could get the heck out of this nightmare! Until we could, I would hopefully try to help others who were stirring in their sleep to awaken as well, if they so chose.
Its a bit like "The Matrix" really. But that would be assuming that some of us are awake to a certain extent and are starting to see that all is not 'as it seems to be'...

Unplugging from "The Matrix" is not the end goal. The end goal would probably be dismanteling it completely and sending the Lizzies away and telling them 'don't come back'!

Ruth said:
Its a bit like "The Matrix" really. But that would be assuming that some of us are awake to a certain extent and are starting to see that all is not 'as it seems to be'...

Unplugging from "The Matrix" is not the end goal. The end goal would probably be dismanteling it completely and sending the Lizzies away and telling them 'don't come back'!
I'd have to respectfully disagree here Ruth.

Unplugging from the Matrix, more precisely learning how to unplug from the Matrix (fully, not an illusion that you have) is the only way of knowing how the Matrix came to be in the first place. Knowing how it manifests is the only way to prevent an other one from forming. The Matrix cannot be disassembled, it can only wither after it loses all and any (willing) participants.

Ruth said:
Doesn't STO think that you don't want to control others, so by dismantling the lizzies "completely" you would be in fact taking away their free will because you are attempting to control them so they don't control others? Or am I mistaken? Is dismantling just for yourself or the group who can see, in that case it wouldn't really be anything wrong...

My goal for this lifetime however would be to wake myself up and anyone around me who wants to wake up as well and understand this reality as best as possible.

Sounds better than I actually implement it in my daily life though. But its something to strive for for sure...

Back
Top Bottom