Where is Gonzalo Lira? Fears for YouTuber missing in Ukraine's Kharkov article

Let’s be absolutely clear who this is. Oh, and incidentally his/her/its Wiki page has been completely changed since this time last year. I know because I read it at the time. This is the Las Vegas trans who passed along the locations of Patrick Lancaster and Eva Bartlett to the Ukrainian SBU last spring. He/she/it was injured in a blast a few months ago (better luck next time). I see he/she/it’s still an active traitor to genuine journalists, who’s naturally been promoted. Some people can’t even make it on the Vegas Strip. Pure poison.

Last edited:
Imagine trying to escape from a country. You get close to the border checkpoint, and before trying to pass through, you stop for at least an hour to make 3 videos that you stream to social media, telling everyone (possibly including the people who just released you) what you're going to do.

Youtube ban shortly after denouncing Lira as an SBU agent. Maybe he is on to something...

Tucker's recent thoughts on Gonzalo Lira

From The Court's Sense, a personal assessment and opinion of the downfall of social media grifter

The Downfall of Coach Red Pill/Gonzalo Lira | Internet Characters 2
An essay that analyzes the case of Gonzalo Lira to try to explain what happened and see what we can learn from his story.https://copybookcourt.substack.com/ / thecourtssense

And from FaceBook, Ihor Kolomoisky's name pops up.

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 22-08-59 Ukrainian soldier attempted to flee... - Greek City Times.png

Last edited:
Repost from another thread:

Gonzalo Lira Front and Center.

Tucker Carlson and Elon Musk have pushed Gonzalo Lira up to the front page. Tucker did and interview with Gonzalo's Father who did a good job of defending his son, and calling out the Zelensky regime and the Binden complicity. (20 minutes long)

Then Musk joined in by calling for Zeliensky to please educate the American public about this matter.

Full aritcle with commentary and tweets below:

Musk Asks Zelensky About Imprisoned American Journalist After Tucker Carlson Sounds Alarm​

Technically speaking and critically thinking, it should be “allegedly”. The only thing actually apparent is a social media post followed by an onslaught of this news in various media outlets, as far as I can tell.

Though in a subtle way Tucker is saying, by sharing the video of his interview with the father, that he has first hand information. But yeah, unconfirmed so far.

Although the integrity of Gonzalo‘s father is questionable, I think we can be fairly certain that Gonzalo has indeed died and in the way stated on the letter. Gonzalo clearly played with fire and probably knew at some level that it will end like this because of it. Sad.

Gonzalo Lira was a smart and charismatic man who defiantly spoke against the atrocities of the Zelensky regime. He could have left Ukraine at the beginning of the war, but chose instead to stay in the war zone and give a voice to the other, non-mainstream side of the story. Knowing that his days were numbered, he produced a lot of content that shed light on the conflict for his followers. Gonzalo was censored multiple times, and even attacked, but that didn't prevent him from delivering stunning philosophical blows to his beloved SBU goons. Some think he was quite reckless, spewing truth in a very hostile environment, but maybe that was his mission, to stand up to tyranny at all costs and show the world that the Empire of Lies has no clothes.

RIP Gonzalo Lira.

From RT:​

Trump Jr. condemns Zelensky for US journalist’s ‘murder’

"So we are now allowing our foreign welfare recipients, such as Zelinski [Zelensky], to kill our citizens and our journalists?” Donald Trump Jr. wrote."

"Trump Jr. also denounced the likely lack of reaction to this tragedy in the US media. “I would have waited for the outrage of our media, but I know that it will not happen,” he lamented."

Back
Top Bottom