Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

gottathink

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Where is Kate Middleton?
She went into hospital on the 17thJanuary for abdominal surgery but hasn’t been seen in public since before Christmas. Recently Kensington Palace released a family photo of her with her children supposedly taken by William at their home. But the photo has been pulled by news outlets as it is evident it is a manipulated photo. Fueling more rumours as to her health and where abouts.

Where is Kate Middleton?
She went into hospital on the 17thJanuary for abdominal surgery but hasn’t been seen in public since before Christmas. Recently Kensington Palace released a family photo of her with her children supposedly taken by William at their home. But the photo has been pulled by news outlets as it is evident it is a manipulated photo. Fueling more rumours as to her health and where abouts.
Some Spanish video told that she is at Area 51 and that they cloned her. I know because I have a friend that she is obsessed with this story.:rolleyes: But the story goes further: they say Camilla was artificially ovulated with Kate's eggs! To have a child who will be king or queen of the British Empire.:umm:

Where is Kate Middleton?

It is a bit strange, image is clearly altered but it is the princess' hand which is the area in question. The fact that the image was retracted in accordance with a "kill order" was always going to draw attention. So it is probably just news outlets' rules about altered images, but if they wanted to provide fuel for more speculation then this would do it!

View attachment _132884958_royal_photo_01_640-2x-nc.png.webp

But the story goes further: they say Camilla was artificially ovulated with Kate's eggs! To have a child who will be king or queen of the British Empire.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... say WHAT???
Camilla is 76 years of age, she has had a history of gynaecological problems.
There is also the tiny, seemingly insignificant detail that she had a HYSTERECTOMY at the age of 59 (2007).

🤪

It is a bit strange, image is clearly altered but it is the princess' hand which is the area in question. The fact that the image was retracted in accordance with a "kill order" was always going to draw attention. So it is probably just news outlets' rules about altered images, but if they wanted to provide fuel for more speculation then this would do it!

View attachment _132884958_royal_photo_01_640-2x-nc.png.webp
There are definitely some very dodgy alterations to the original photograph but if Kate did them, why? Surely the original would have been much more cohesive instead of having Charlotte's sleeve ending in a different position to her hand and Kate's right hand being out of focus when the rest of Louis's jumper is in focus. They seem rather random and strange alterations for no discernable purpose. I fancy myself as a bit of a "very" amateur photographer and have tried to edit my photos in Photoshop from time to time and it is very easy to alter something realistically only to find that it has had a knock-on effect in another area. I am wondering if Kate's surgery was quite serious and caused her to lose weight from an already very slender frame. Two weeks in hospital is a long time to spend these days when something like a hysterectomy would require usually less than a week. I am not saying that she had a hysterectomy. That was just an example. Perhaps the Buckingham Palace bods don't want to alarm the public (as we are notoriously sensitive little souls) especially as Prince Charles is already going through cancer treatment.

Kate Middleton: Princess of Wales apologizes after altered photo circulatedPublished on 03/11/2024 at 12:35 | Updated on 03/11/2024 at 12:35
1710186256567.png

Edited photo of Kate: deciphering a fiasco
Ultra-retouched, the first photo of the Princess of Wales since her operation, released on Mother's Day, should have been reassuring. On the contrary, it has revived concern. We'll explain it to you.Four smiles that should give hope. Apart from a stolen photo published by American media in early March, the Princess of Wales had not appeared officially since December 25. In other words, an eternity.

Kate has claimed responsibility for making the alterations to the photos. The originals will not be released and nothing is known about when they were taken.

The Princess of Wales has apologised "for any confusion" after she said she edited a Mother's Day photograph of her and her children.
Her statement was posted on Kensington Palace social media after five agencies retracted it over editing concerns.
"Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing," Catherine said.
The image, taken by the Prince of Wales, was the first of Catherine to be released since her surgery in January.

The implication is that this was not a piece of professional manipulation, but some tidying up of a picture capturing a family moment.
Except that this was not just a personal picture, it was going to be shared with the world, against a background in which it would inevitably be seen as an attempt to stop the speculation and conspiracy theories about Catherine, as she recovers from an operation.

Well if so then it has backfired! There are multiple fairly poor edits throughout the photograph but no obvious reasons for them. I normally have absolutely ZERO interest in anything related to the royal family but this is just strange.

This also comes at a time when speculation is rife about how ill Charles actually is.

I have a friend who is conspiracy mad...she spends her time down every rabbit hole going...anyway, she thinks Kate refused to be impregnated with the sperm of the recently deceased Rothschild and wants to blow the whistle...whilst she was also having an affair with the now dead Tom Kingston, who managed to shoot himself with the family shotgun! All in all, its very odd.
I didn't notice anything odd about the photo initially as I wasn't looking for it, but what did seem strange to me was...who an earth would wear skinny jeans after recovering from abdominal surgery?? Surely loose fitting clothes would be more comfortable?

Here is a article on rumors of Prince Williams extra marital affair that might be causing the current articles on Kate . Looks to me like another distraction for the masses.

Apparently new suspicious photo of Kate was published but someone was not convinced
It was a video. Many thousands? Ain't convinced, including me. For many reasons, height, face, walking, as many had pointed out at X.
I find it curious that they're letting the whole thing get blown up. And there hasn't been a convincing enough picture where Kate is alive, fine, resting. By several days ago, shouldn't they - whomever that is taking decisions, had already realized that people are beyond suspicious.

Looks to me like another distraction for the masses.
One of many, I guess.

Houseinhabit, instagram independent journalist who is covering the elections in the state (she is very popular because she is fair to Trump and RFK jr) said the other day that she had heard from a trusted source that Kate really is just recovering from surgery🤷

Apparently new suspicious photo of Kate was published but someone was not convinced.

View attachment 93169

Interesting, the BBC didn't mention their own reporter in this damage control article - including a roundup of who's spreading conspiracy theories on X.

This social media frenzy, which the media also contributes to and which fills a vacuum of information, mirrors others that I've investigated - and that have caused serious harm to the real people at their centre.
It can cause hurt to family and friends, and more widely, it erodes public trust.

Sonja McLaughlan's account on X is now locked and the post is not visible, oops!

Back
Top Bottom