Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Do we know if the above white horse that ran through London is the same horse as the white horse below?
No it isn't, look at the bridle of the 2 horses and they are different, the one in the parade and the still photo of the galloping horse in Joe is post in the previous page. I'm no expert but I rode a lot when I was young, grew up on a farm with 50 horses operating a riding school did some competition but traded the horse early teen for motocross but, followed my sisters often to watch them compete. ( they won every thing in Canada as Junior.)
I was thinking as you that they were the same horse until you brought it to my attention that they may not be the same. It took me less then a minute to realize that they were not. Look in particular to the martingale, the piece connecting the bridle to the chest. In the parade it is a chain and on the photo is of leader. I first thought that it was broken in the parade as it didn't prevent the horse to lift it head but it seem that it is maybe only decorative as it doesn't. So I stopped my analyzing the horse in the parade and it rider then as it is obvious a different one.

No it isn't, look at the bridle of the 2 horses and they are different, the one in the parade and the still photo of the galloping horse in Joe is post in the previous page. I'm no expert but I rode a lot when I was young, grew up on a farm with 50 horses operating a riding school did some competition but traded the horse early teen for motocross but, followed my sisters often to watch them compete. ( they won every thing in Canada as Junior.)
I was thinking as you that they were the same horse until you brought it to my attention that they may not be the same. It took me less then a minute to realize that they were not. Look in particular to the martingale, the piece connecting the bridle to the chest. In the parade it is a chain and on the photo is of leader. I first thought that it was broken in the parade as it didn't prevent the horse to lift it head but it seem that it is maybe only decorative as it doesn't. So I stopped my analyzing the horse in the parade and it rider then as it is obvious a different one.

Most interesting, does this indicate a dimensional aspect and phenomenon to what we are observing? Despite the blood soaked white horse, he is galloping along, with no indication, that he has been injured he also keeps pace more or less galloping along with the black horse, most strange.

No it isn't, look at the bridle of the 2 horses and they are different, the one in the parade and the still photo of the galloping horse in Joe is post in the previous page.
But without the bridle, the martingale, the objects, can be the same horse?
I'm looking at the color, on both the upper body is more white than the back, kind of cream little yellowish.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_164111.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_164111.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240426_162412.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_162412.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240426_162950.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_162950.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 20

But without the bridle, the martingale, the objects, can be the same horse?
I'm looking at the color, on both the upper body is more white than the back, kind of cream little yellowish.
Well the tackle is different as well in the saddle part, look at the sangle (french word) that goes underneath the horse. The running one it is black and the parade one it is cover with white linen.
In this article, they show one of the rider after he was unhorsed and he is not dress as the parade one.
Royal Household Calvary horses bolt through London after throwing riders off, just as Big Ben clock 'stops working'

Almost as if it doesn't want to do what it is doing and/or is "fed up" with its headgear and/or with the person who is riding on it.
There could be many reasons causing this type of behavior from mental to physical.
Now I think we can safely assume that it is very unlikely this horse would be selected for mounted regiment if he was easily spooked or of nervous disposition.
My bet is that this is a pain/soreness issue that is being exacerbated with the movement. In fact I think I can see subtle signs of lameness in this footage.

While those horses were running amok this morning, the Big Ben clock stopped for more than an hour with the hands stuck at 9am. Towards the end of that stoppage, at 10:06am, the clock 'bonged' 11 times, before showing the correct time again at 10:15am.The Big Ben clock, with four faces, sits in a tower that was originally called simply "the Clock Tower", but was renamed Elizabeth Tower in 2012 to mark the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II.FWIW, yesterday was Saint George's day, the patron saint of England. He was supposed to have ridden a white horse.
Here are two visual interpretations:
English flag with white horse.jpgBritish flag with white horse.jpg
This horse was one of two that went East, the one running with the black horse in front.
1714311998037.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom