2023 Crop Circles

Just thinking outside the box a little, the NW area of Italy was Home of the Savoy dynasty- article from January 2022

The jewels have been in the vault since 1946, when Italy’s last king, Umberto II, deposited them with a note reading “To be returned to the rightful owner” soon before fleeing to Portugal. According to a 1976 report in the Guardian, they included pieces that were used for “state occasions” as well as pieces purchased for Umberto’s grandmother using state funds. In 2006, Italy’s current prime minister, Mario Draghi, began discussing the prospect of putting the jewels on display in his role as the head of the Bank of Italy, but the talks didn’t result in an exhibition.

It’s unclear what would happen to the jewels if the Savoy legal claim is successful. “We have to take this step by step. First, the Bank of Italy must return them and then the heirs of the royal family will decide what to do with them,” Emanuele, who is Umberto’s grandson, told the Telegraph. “The jewelry has been hidden away in a chest for more than 70 years. Unlike the Crown Jewels in the Tower of London, these have never even been on display to the public. It is about time that they were returned to the heirs of the royal family.”

1691224678129.png
House of Savoy Coat of Arms

As a follow up, Berlusconi died June 12

On June 9 The Duke of Savoy put out a press release-

The media attention that this position has aroused demonstrates the great interest in the subject that I wanted to address three years ago: the abolition of the Salic law; the international attention that attracted the young figure of my granddaughter Vittoria confirms the goodness of my choice, that is to allow a woman to become the Head of my House tomorrow.

The copyright of the photo says 2016 or 2018, since it does not look very good. It definitely doesn't say 2023.
I didn’t even notice the copyright! Good catch.
Apparently lots of people took an interest in it and posted things about it.
“Apparently” I wasn’t one of them, lol! It’s the first time I’ve seen this one.
I found the discussion and comments rather interesting, thank you for supplying the link.
Being a “Star Trek” fan, seeing the outer ring of symbols, My first thought was Klingon. :-D
Thank you both for your reply’s.

Back
Top Bottom