2023 Crop Circles

Debra said:
I found the discussion and comments rather interesting

Me too! I learned something about Trillium plants-

As we learned in the first Growing Wisdom Trillium video, Trillium can take seven years to produce flowers. But they're unusual for other reasons, too. Scott LaFleur, Botanic Garden Director for the New England Wild Flower Society, tells us more about the curious structure of the Trillium plant and the interesting way it propagates itself.

The CC at Mevagissey could be a Rune

1691370580606.png

Wyrd Rune-The symbol represents all information in the universe that is there. All runes are present in this symbol.

The web of wyrd contains every shape of the runes--hence it's sometimes called the 'allrune’ and represents all past, present, and future possibilities. Built from 9 staves of flowering ash wood. Wyrd is an ancient and mysterious concept loosely compared to 'fate'...personal destiny was fixed, but there were limitless paths one could choose on a journey towards that destiny. The web ultimately represents a 'living' timeline woven from individual choices that branch towards
destiny.
1691370479307.png

This showed up on a Facebook post, no area location given, just the heading “latest crop circle in the UK”.
View attachment 79448
There are 20 "signs" all around. Does anybody know what they are? Greek? Ancient language? They are not astrology, of that I'm certain. I've never seen this circle. It is quite interesting to say the least. And the plant on the inside? A trillium?

There are 20 "signs" all around. Does anybody know what they are? Greek? Ancient language? They are not astrology, of that I'm certain. I've never seen this circle. It is quite interesting to say the least. And the plant on the inside? A trillium?
@Lone herbal witch, if you follow the link that @dennis posted, in his I’ve linked below, you’ll find several discussions and opinions on the symbols, as well as the other markings and interesting signs.
As I said in my previous post, I’ve got nothing, my guess was Klingon, so, there is that, ;-D

@Lone herbal witch, if you follow the link that @dennis posted, in his I’ve linked below, you’ll find several discussions and opinions on the symbols, as well as the other markings and interesting signs.
As I said in my previous post, I’ve got nothing, my guess was Klingon, so, there is that, ;-D

Klingon, hey, well best learn a new language then 😘
Thanks Debra. I'm a bit behind on some of the threads.... So much reading.... so little time....
:lkj:

Here is July. Note that there is one we haven't posted before, July 11 Broad Hinton
Thanks for putting these together.

This one (15. Broad Hinton, Wiltshire July 11) is odd, not sure what the story is on it and could not find it. However, based on the photo you provided, it looks like a old style razor blade for shaving - a cosmic shave (with a sort of nick in the blade and handle). Perhaps a photoshop or something not understood.

1691471033621.png
According to the BBC:

There have been 380 crop circles recorded in the county since 2005, according to a study conducted by the founder of the Crop Circle Visitor Centre and Exhibition in Pewsey Vale.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting these together.

This one (15. Broad Hinton, Wiltshire July 11) is odd, not sure what the story is on it and could not find it. However, based on the photo you provided, it looks like a old stile razor blade for shaving - a cosmic shave (with a sort of nick in the blade and handle). Perhaps a photoshop or something not understood.

View attachment 79507
According to the BBC:

There have been 380 crop circles recorded in the county since 2005, according to a study conducted by the founder of the Crop Circle Visitor Centre and Exhibition in Pewsey Vale.
To me, it appears to be 2 drops of blood underneath the blade! What do you think? Anyhow, it is definitely an odd one. Never before have those circles display an item used in the past. It is usually something celestial or mathematical in nature. Cuts like a knife.....

To me, it appears to be 2 drops of blood underneath the blade! What do you think? Anyhow, it is definitely an odd one. Never before have those circles display an item used in the past. It is usually something celestial or mathematical in nature. Cuts like a knife.....
Interesting, depending on the shape of the liquid, which way do you think the knife/blade is moving? Is it opening up (counter-clockwise) or closing in (clockwise)? I can't tell, as the liquid appears to be 'ejected' from the blade—some angular momentum involved?

Also notice how there are two 'dots' on the blade's case (like below).
1691512060846.png

1691523470014.png1691523496242.jpeg

What puzzles me is that the outside tip of the blade is the shame same shape as those antique barber's beard razors, while the one Natus Videre is clearly a modern version of a pocket knife.
In any case, no matter the argument, we can all agree that whatever the message may be, it definitely "will cut like a knife", but what, I suppose we will have to wait and see. Very mysterious, those Cs.
Everytime I review this image, my mind keeps going back to that lovely song by Bryan Adams, "Cuts like a knife".

Enjoy.

Mod's note: has been modified.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 79542View attachment 79543

What puzzles me is that the outside tip of the blade is the shame shape as those antique barber's beard razors, while the one Natus Videre is clearly a modern version of a pocket knife.
In any case, no matter the argument, we can all agree that whatever the message may be, it definitely "will cut like a knife", but what, I suppose we will have to wait and see. Very mysterious, those Cs.
Everytime I review this image, my mind keeps going back to that lovely song by Bryan Adams, "Cuts like a knife".

Enjoy.
Oops. meant "same shape", not "shame shape".

To me, it appears to be 2 drops of blood underneath the blade! What do you think? Anyhow, it is definitely an odd one.

If, it is a possible depiction of an old barber folding straight edge razor (they do a great shaving job for those, as applicable, who have never), it does look to be a nick, and possibly a blood drop as a result. Being that no referencing data accommodates so far (who took the photo and where), can't really say what's up with it.

The colour or the field looks parched - like it was roundup sprayed (some farmers lay on the glyphosate prior to harvest), as opposed to adjacent field.

Looked at it through FotoForensics, yet could not make heads nor tails out of it.

If, it is a possible depiction of an old barber folding straight edge razor (they do a great shaving job for those, as applicable, who have never), it does look to be a nick, and possibly a blood drop as a result. Being that no referencing data accommodates so far (who took the photo and where), can't really say what's up with it.

The colour or the field looks parched - like it was roundup sprayed (some farmers lay on the glyphosate prior to harvest), as opposed to adjacent field.

Looked at it through FotoForensics, yet could not make heads nor tails out of it.
More info here, this site has a "rumour" section where several 2023's CC are listed as manmade:

"1691557997050.jpeg

The binary code for that new fake crop-circle in Italy reads: “cicap.org” with a dollar “$” sign inside.

Francesco Grassi and his team are known for their outstanding crop circle work over the years. The primary theme has been the explosion occurring when a comet impacts the Earth, generating solid matter thrown into the atmosphere along with the flash and gas. Here we have an advertisement for CICAP.org in computer code. Outside are nine tiny rings representing gas molecules. The nine-fold theme doesn’t relate to prior crop circles, but may be simply required to depict the website name. Actually, unless a comet hits at a ninety degree angle, the impact center will be to the left or right rather than the center of the circle. The July crop circle in Great Britain, 2007, (page 86 of my eBook) is a good example.

Kenneth Heck

1691558098374.png

This one is from Italy on June 19. Waiting for more info before reporting fully.
I have found two crop circles on Bertold Zugelder's site which you don't have.
Francesco Grassi and his team have departed this time from their former explosion theme for crop circles in favor of a more abstruse creation. The octagon in the center suggests completion - in this case the completion of the destined impacts of eight comets (Earth 7, Sun 1). The first four hit between c. 2023 and c. 2039; the second four hit between c. 2199 and 2271. The two four-sided boxes in the center of the octagon represent the areas of destruction; the thinner box for the first four and the thicker. more destructive box for the second four. Outside, the outer four boxes represent the first four comets and the inner boxes the second four comets,

The odd thing here is that each inner comet is associated with an outer comet so that the two together constitute a completed mission or activity in itself. For the human mind this is unlikely, but we have no idea how the aliens would regard their own activities. Perhaps each team of alien space vehicles is responsible for the two comets. If and when the eight computer codes are translated into Italian, we may have a better idea of the significance of this crop circle.

Kenneth Heck

Found at Friday 23rd June. Near to Mevagissey/ Heligan Caravan and Camping. (the CC with the Rune)
Waiting for more info before reporting fully.

1691558331137.jpeg
Here a very simple drawing

Martha Roessen

This man-made circle attempts to describe the trajectories of the four chastising comets (Comets B,C, D. and E). Since the circlemakers have no actual knowledge of the trajectories, the crop circle is wildly inaccurate. The two vertical lines in the center represent the final fall of two comets and/or their major fragments to Earth impact. The most likely locations would be in the Middle East, either the Black Sea, the Arabian Sea, or the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. The fourth choice would be the Barents Sea. but that is in the extreme north. For a recent, more accurate indication of trajectories, see the May 10, 2021 crop circle on page 320 of my free ebook.

Fiddlers Hill, Nr Broad Hinton, Wiltshire. Reported 14th July

The sinister message of the razor blade in the new crop circle

Turned up in Fiddlers Hill, Wiltshire on 7/14/2023.

An old-fashioned razor blade, or an open knife, it doesn't matter. This crop circle does not follow the normal style of authentic crop circles, and some think of commercial advertising for razor blades. But this idea does not seem reasonable to me, considering the modern technology for shaving devices, manual or electronic, in the face of this antiquity, which many would buy only as part of their collection of objects from the past. It may indeed be a human work, but I do not link it to any type of commercial brand advertising.

1691557647482.jpeg

The blade is open and appears to be cutting through two strands of beard. The name of the place, Fiddlers Hill, hill of violinists, is suggestive, because it brings the opposite idea of a musical instrument in front of a cutting instrument that can become a bladed weapon. But what is the meaning of MAKING A BEARD? And why does the crop circle have this opening and two hairs cut in the middle, clearly making up the capital letter A?

1691557681235.jpeg

Shave

Biblically, and even in other ancient cultures, for men, keeping a beard was a sign of power and authority. The wise, the elderly, the ancient kings, usually sported their beards with this symbolic expression, and even today some peoples maintain this image, such as the Semitic peoples. The Anunnaki gods of ancient Sumeria were all bearded gods. And the image, as an archetype of divine power and authority, spread through many other cultures, reaching into biblical traditions.

1691557698919.jpeg

Shaving, here, means withdrawing power and authority.

Two hairs are removed with the shaver. The analogy goes: Can two major world authorities (political or religious) fall or lose their power at any time? Number two stands out in the formation. The two parts of the device's body, two "screws" inserted in the device's handle, two beards being severed. The letter "A" in this context means a new beginning. Two "old" powers falling, two new ones arising? Something that sounds to me related to the New World Order and the Antichrist empire (actually the two Beasts of the Apocalypse) on the rise.

Generally speaking, both traditional political and religious power will be confronted by the two Beasts in this tenebrous system that is rising, something that is being cut from the face of the planet like two beards.
All political and religious powers are being replaced and realigned according to the satanic ideology of the Antichrist. By the way, Antichrist and Revelation (two) begin with the letter A. "A" of a dark new beginning for humanity... they will rewrite the entire "alphabet" from now on, giving new concept and weight according to their ideologies.

Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns ten diadems, and on his heads names of blasphemy. Revelation 13:1

And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb; and spake like a dragon.
It also exercised all the authority of the first beast in its presence; and caused the earth and those who dwelt in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. Revelation 13:11-12
"

Okay, Fiddlers Hill, Wiltshire, with video. Thanks for finding that, human made or not.

I take this back, can now see over the more green boundaries from the picture into other fields, and they look the same.

Still an odd one - why that?

Shaving, here, means withdrawing power and authority.

Well, then there is the issue of shaving off proteins, antennas. Perhaps there is something to it and will just have to put the razor away.

Being a “Star Trek” fan, seeing the outer ring of symbols, My first thought was Klingon. :-D
Thank you both for your reply’s.
Klingon looks like a cuneiform derivative mixed with Kanji sourcing. Latter is probably some artists' favorite. ;)
Kanji are the logographic Chinese characters taken from the Chinese script used in the writing of Japanese.
Best inspiring Kanji is of course bold calligraphic hand writing, which looks more art than writing.

When artists try to create some runes / writing they might end up the same as Disney's Atlantean letters, which a good technical example of function and cohesion.

Additional example:
Look at this Japanese Calligraphy inspiration from the movies.

I was looking at those and while listening to music, had the intent that I must create something that looks this cool, but also can be accepted as "magic runes". For my magnum opus. This was the result and you can see its still very limited in scope:
RUNE MAKER_02.jpg
..compared to the amazing LETTERING ART on the above crop circle image

Apparently I am not the only one, who thinks these symbols are totally cool:
This is assuming that the circle makers had a specific concept for each glyph. If you know who they are, please ask them to contact me. (I would respect their anonymity). Their work on this circle astonishes me, and I would love to know their thoughts and methods.

Look like pictographic writing developed to a high degree on an alien world.

If real, that's alien writing. Waay to elaborate, seems eloquent. These symbols might be intended to convey lots of info, were designed to express much more complex, higher level of thought, I think. Haven't seen anything like it on Earth.

Trying to find something similar:

Modern Chinese is very similar to Khitan. Old Chinese looks way more primitive cuneiform/pictographic.
Oldest remaining Neolithic Chinese 5000 BC pot-marks may look interesting art-designs, but as symbols/writing they are hopeless against the signs on above crop circle.

Chinese cursive is a mess.. Obviously the much too picturesque hieroglyph styles (A) do not match. Even the Rosetta stone (B) has humanized writing, just compare the two.

Sanskrit is different, like a tamed, simplified, well oiled script of a well running Obyvatel-school of thought & organization. Definitely not Sumerian.

Here is Greek compared to Egyptian. Nope..
BTW: Hungarian cuneiform also surprisingly translates to Egyptian, there was a Hungarian scientist, who published a paper decoding Egyptian using Hungarian cuneiform.

..(still searching for anything comparable to above crop circle "letters", using remains of written languages)..

Not old Turkic script.

Below pic is like kindergarten stuff compared to that above crop circle.
Table showing the evolution of hieroglyphic signs (left) through several stages of hieratic into demotic (right)
C%2BB-Egypt-Fig2-LetterDevelopment.PNG

As you can see, this above is clearly the writing of Human Slaves on Earth. Proof of Lizzie thoroughness in destroying civilizations and allowing only societies, who keep to stupid.

The difference feels apparent to me in the expression of "the shallow depth of thought". Above pic is like coming from workers on a Lizzie slave plantation - necessitating only warehouse management and simple religion -, mind-control mechanisms, human-barnyards, which the old cultures probably were forced to become.

Mayan Codex is incomparable, sans the repeating dots. :)

Indus River Valley script looks like as if a Neanderthal tried to learn to write..

Even what looks like Cursive Greek LINEAR B (source article) is easy to see that its waay too simplistic, feels "naive".

Kudos to Byzantine cursive, but no cigar!

Proto-Elamite? No chance!

Old Korean: Silla or before it hyangga looks very much like Japanese. No chance.

Depends on what you look at, when you create symbols:
So I think if an artist smokes a bong or takes cannabis or any drug that causes visions, while the artist is still able to draw, then essentially the drug-induced visions are the reference! An artist needs to LOOK at something as a reference to create his drawings.

It could be that the drug induced visions will show Lizard-style patterns, writings, geometric configurations etc.. and the artist is looking at these images produced / received in his mind and creates "something similar".. Just look at, what the Disney artist and I created.

That could explain, how those amazingly done marks ended up in a crop circle. The motherships-bong artist might have been inspired by a 4thD STS source. While he/she could clearly receive / see the patterns inside the circle, reproducing those alien (Lizzie?) letters was apparently way too much for him.

The letters could be Lizard-signs in Lizzie-Lingo. That "four dotted scorpions tail" definitely repeats and could be a coin-engraving separator, Only in the supposedly super-complex Lizard language it could mean:
- All hail the Great Lizard God, Ormethion!

Back
Top Bottom