2023 Crop Circles

A circumpunct

Cley sounds like what we call pluff mud

Now that we’ve established the difference between the two words, let’s dive deeper into their meanings and uses. Clay is a versatile material that has many uses in construction, art, and industry. It can be molded into various shapes and forms, and is commonly used for making bricks, pottery, and sculptures. Clay is also used as a binding agent in concrete and other building materials.

Cley, on the other hand, is an archaic term that is no longer in common use. It referred to a specific type of clay that was used for making pottery in medieval times. While cley may not have any practical uses in modern times, it is still a fascinating part of our linguistic history.

It is a mixture of sand, silt, and clay, and is known for its high salt content. Cley is formed by the deposition of sediment in estuaries and tidal flats.

Cley is typically gray in color and has a sticky texture. It is not as plastic as clay, but it can still be molded and shaped when wet. Cley is often used in construction as a building material, as it is strong and durable.

A circumpunct
Finally something simpler—the creator is losing patience! :lol:

Simplier yes but for whom?? :-)

From wiki Circled dot:

"
The circled dot, circumpunct, or circle with a point at its centre may refer to one or more of these glyphs or articles.

Solar system​

Philosophy and psychology​

• Self in Jungian psychology: "The central dot represents the Ego whereas the Self can be said to consist of the whole with the centred dot."
  • Monism: "The circled dot was used by the Pythagoreans and later Greeks to represent the first metaphysical being, the Monad or The Absolute"

Language and linguistics​

• A brief contact (brush) of the signing hand in SignWriting

Mathematics​

• The mathematical operator U+2299 ⊙ CIRCLED DOT OPERATOR represents
    • the XNOR gate or
    • the Hadamard product, the element wise multiplication of matrices of same size denoted by A ⊙ B
      {\displaystyle A\odot B}
  • The mathematical operator U+2A00 ⨀ N-ARY CIRCLED DOT OPERATOR (see Unicode Supplemental Mathematical Operators)
  • In geometry, it is often the symbol for a circle

Computing​

Other uses​

• A nazar is a circled-dot-shaped amulet
  • Center of pressure
  • The musical symbol for tempus perfectum cum prolatione perfecta (U+1D1C7 𝇇 MUSICAL SYMBOL TEMPUS PERFECTUM CUM PROLATIONE PERFECTA)
  • a Mensuration sign for 9/8 meter
  • Used, or cancelled, stamp (philately)
  • The trademark of the Target Corporation
  • As a symbol of the phallus or nature's generative principle and of an Entered Apprentice Freemason
  • City centre (European road-signs)
  • End of trail / End of the game. Gone home. (scouting)
  • The Symbol of "Waterhole" (or a related concept) in Australian Aborigine Art
  • In Germany it is symbol for a "Gestempelte Briefmarke" (canceled stamp), while a star means "postfrisch" (mint Stamp)
  • In physics, it can be used to denote a vector facing out of the page
  • Zugzwang in chess notation

See also​

Natus Videre said:
Finally something simpler—the creator is losing patience! :lol:

This discernable hill near Warminster has a legend attached to it that it was formed when a plan of the Devil's was thwarted by wit. The Devil, angry with the people of Devizes, had gone over into Somerset to fill a huge sack with earth, meaning to drop it onto the town and bury it. On his way back he paused on the road near Warminster and asked an old man the way. 'That's just what I want to know myself,' answered the old man. 'I set out for Devizes when my beard was black, and now it's grey, and I haven't got there yet.' The Devil, frustrated, dumped the sack of earth by the road, where it still is, as Cley Hill.

Goeman:
I see a bull's eye, or center of a target. Also called a double center in darts game.
It is said that the English invented it. That must be it! ;-)

maybe the new one is complicated billiards :scared:

B.H. Neumann [N] introduced outer billiards in the late 1950s. In the 1970s, J. Moser [M1] popularized outer billiards as a toy model for celestial mechanics.
Recently we answered the Moser-Neumann question in the affirmative by showing that outer billiards has an unbounded orbit when defined relative to the Penrose kite, the convex quadrilateral that arises in the famous Penrose tiling. Our proof involves special properties of the Penrose kite, and naturally raises questions about generalizations.

I thought ot post this here, as possible example of what we see ... We see just a shadow of more complex shapes... even crop circles in their beauty are just a shadow of REAL reality, so we are all past that is stretching towards the new possible more complex 4D to 6D reality we call in 3D the future ... Maybe as this is "floating" around the membrane of our dream reality, when those objects come near the FRV fence they bleed through like crop circles, and in the past like star forts or pyramids etc ...

365276405_682501767232443_8426798068899492521_n.jpeg

Just some follow up. How the SETI people broadcast their messages and presumably expect reply in the same form.

Cosmic Call was the name of two sets of interstellar radio messages that were sent from RT-70 in Yevpatoria, Ukraine in 1999 (Cosmic Call 1) and 2003 (Cosmic Call 2) to various nearby stars. The messages were designed with noise-resistant format and characters.[1][2]

In 1999, an interstellar message was broadcasted in direction of 4 stars. This transmission took place at the Evpatoria installations in Ukraine. With its 70 meters dish and a 150kW transmitter at 6cm, Evpatoria is one of the most powerful deep space radar. Arecibo and Goldstone were not available for the project at the time.
Four years later another broadcast was performed from Evpatoria in the direction of 5 others stars.
The concept of both messages was based on the work on two Canadian physicists: Stephane Dumas and Dr. Yvan Dutil. An American company called Team Encounter 2001 orchestrated the whole adventure under the name of Cosmic Call.
There are many ways to format an interstellar message. The image format was selected for its many advantages: mainly the possibility of using small diagrams to increase the level of information.

Harvest time!! This is fantastic

Harvest time indeed, and yet it is a Grace, and for some to mow it down could not be done.

Session 13 Feb 2011

A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

A:
Yes.

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A:
Yes. Exactly!

Harvest time indeed, and yet it is a Grace, and for some to mow it down could not be done.

Session 13 Feb 2011

thx for taking this out ... yes indeed ... same with the trully incredible geogliph in my lands, that appeard in October 2020 shortly just before the lake was filed with water, so it was even a miracle that it was seen and reporte in the news so people can see it too, but at the end of the day no one cares, no one get togeather to look in depth into the symbols ... I contacted the same day "major independent researchers" of megalithic structures and strange phenomena in that area, but they laugh at me, so I contiinue on my own to research etc. ... as not even those who pretened to research the unushual is trully interested into the subject ... everyone cares only about stomac and ego. And sure it is just near the place where faschism today is strong again, always suported by the UK.

I am wondering is there some underground frequency that manipulates people to be unable to see beyond hunger and fear of death, and ready to kill and fight anyone who goes beyond? There is certain "tribal" or better to say collective characteristic of people there in Hercegovina and in UK.

They for example they don't travel individually or out of curiosity if there is no sign of their occupation there. They like to travel in large groups so they feel the power of the group in an aggressive way, like football supporters. They don't walk alone by the beach, or in city parks or by the lake, it is useless. They walk and do anything of that kind only to hunt, kill or eat ... they are 100% practical food hunters. They are mostly 99% incapable to think beyond how to feed themself or to have power over someone. They use emotions to aggressively drain themself through family affairs of "traditionalism" of emotional abuse supported and guided by the Church ... now 90% are living and working in Ireland .. it is crazy ... They didn't do anything to improve their country and cities and politics, they keep on supporting fascism agendas that are ruining the economy, so they need to emigrate to the UK to be slaves there ... and it is okay for them ... haha ... well they are obviously in their DNA already implemented somehow, and trained and raised to be organic automatons and slaves of British Lords .. so you are. right, they were harvested for demonic purposes again, like those ignorant drunks in the UK ... etc ... It is also interesting to think about how in my lands people at that place grow grapes to produce wine, even though it is almost impossible, but alcohol attracts demons better ... anyhow, this "harvesting" is surreal to watch ... because to me the image is clear, those are not people born to experience individual correspondence of their 3D life to the universe, those are conglomerates of bodies with one collective mind.

Attachments

• Geoglif MOdro Jezero 2020.jpg
    Geoglif MOdro Jezero 2020.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom