Percentage of humans who have souls

samuellbronkowicz

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi guys,

Long time reader of the C's sessions but first time posting a question for the C's. This one came to me out of nowhere so I wanted to post it.. I'm sure it hasn't been asked in recent years::

What percentage of humans have souls?

Reason I want to ask is there's been a lot of talk about souls, and dark entity attachments. I believe those that don't have souls are more susceptible to dark entities? Point being I'd like to explore souls further, as the % number maybe of help if the numbers are high enough, so as a collective we are stronger against 4D STS attacks.

Feel free to add any ideas on the topic :)

Thanks
Brendan /b]

Hi guys,

Long time reader of the C's sessions but first time posting a question for the C's. This one came to me out of nowhere so I wanted to post it.. I'm sure it hasn't been asked in recent years::

Reason I want to ask is there's been a lot of talk about souls, and dark entity attachments. I believe those that don't have souls are more susceptible to dark entities? Point being I'd like to explore souls further, as the % number maybe of help if the numbers are high enough, so as a collective we are stronger against 4D STS attacks.

Thanks
Brendan /b]
I think the question was asked in one of the sessions. I think it was something like 50 / 50.

I'd say though that you are focussing on a red herring. The reason we are in the sh*t is not because those with no souls are more likely to be conduits for 4D STS. It's because as a collective, we are ignorant and unaware of the nature of our reality. Also, the presence of psychopaths and that they largely remain hidden doesn't help.

Soul or no soul doesn't really matter when the above dominates.

This question was already answered in the July 13, 2002 session:

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

"(...) in an ordinary “souled” person’s life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals."

To me, that means that for every three people you encounter, 1 is bound to be an OP and 2 are bound to be souled individuals. So, indeed, 33.3% of the population OPs and 66.7% souled beings.

I believe those that don't have souls are more susceptible to dark entities?
Why do you believe this?

Even Lizzie’s have a soul. It’s not the having or not having of a soul but who you are that matters, your orientation.

The most disturbed individual you meet may have a soul and the most normal do-gooder may be an organic portal.

We are conditioned to believe that being “soulless” is bad because we identify not having a soul with evil. Yet Lizzie’s have souls, so are they good or bad?

I think if you want to ask the Cs a question you should do a respectful amount of research and deep unbiased thinking first and your question and intention for asking the question should be clear.

Why do you believe this?

Even Lizzie’s have a soul. It’s not the having or not having of a soul but who you are that matters, your orientation.

The most disturbed individual you meet may have a soul and the most normal do-gooder may be an organic portal.

We are conditioned to believe that being “soulless” is bad because we identify not having a soul with evil. Yet Lizzie’s have souls, so are they good or bad?

I think if you want to ask the Cs a question you should do a respectful amount of research and deep unbiased thinking first and your question and intention for asking the question should be clear.

Adding to Candice

Some ppl in the process of growing (connecting) to soul, will have moments in which they are more on the soul-less end of the spectrum and moments on the more soul-ful.

An analogy would be that an intelligent person is not ALWAYS "on" to the same extent

In certain conversations they seem inept even

Some ppl in the process of growing (connecting) to soul, will have moments in which they are more on the soul-less end of the spectrum and moments on the more soul-ful.
The spectrum or percentage that interests me is the sts/sto spectrum. We live in a STS realm, all souls here are STS. So it’s orientation that matters not if you have a soul or not.

Remember organic portals are also here to learn, many are salt of the earth beautiful people who through hard lessons will be graduating to growing a soul in the next cycle. Then there are apparently “great souls” who are choosing disintegration in this cycle. So really what you view as “soul-less” may be a “great soul” orientated towards service to self and “soulful” to be an organic portal orientated towards service to others.

So does it matter the percentage of souls? Or does it matter the percentage orientated towards STO?

The reference to encountering "half as many" OP's as potentially-fully souled individuals, was clarified a few pages later in the thread linked above. Here is the session (14 September 2002):
Q: (L) Okay, now we have a couple of questions we want to get to here. You said before that OP's were originally intended as a bridge between second and third densities and that they were used. Is Mouravieff right about the potential for OP's to advance being dependent upon souled beings advancement to STO at the end of this cycle?

A: Not exactly. A soul imprint can grow independent of the cycle. However, it is more likely for a soul to "grow" when interacting with 4th Density STO. STS tends to drain energy for its own use.

Q: (L) The question came up about the remark as to the numbers of OPs and you said something about encountering half as many OP's as souled humans. It was pointed out that, in mathematical terms, that would work out to encountering or interacting with more souled humans than OPs. So, you said the population was evenly distributed, when you say the population was evenly distributed does that mean that there are half organic portals and half souled humans, more or less?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So when you say encountering 'half as many,' what does that mean?

A: It means that "souls" run in families for the most part. Thus a souled, and we mean "potentially fully souled, individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans. However, when awakening, they may encounter even more OP's.

Q: (L) So they tend to run in families so they can have aberrations. Or a family that's mostly OP's could have an occasional souled human, which they don't know what to do with. And, in the same way, a family of mostly souled people could have an occasional OP, or a line of them that pops up in the family every now and then. But for the most part, people with souls marry people with souls unless there is some danger of them awakening in which case there's special situation where they insert OP's into their lives. But I would say that in a general sense what they're saying, and y'all can correct me if I'm wrong here, is that, what, water seeks its own level, so to speak.
Some geographical percentages were given in this session (30 January 2010), but specifically about psychopaths:
(Belibaste) We wanted to know the percentage of psychopaths geographically speaking, like in the US, Israel, UK.

(L) Alright, let's take them one at a time.

(Belibaste) USA?

A: 23 percent.

Q: (Belibaste) United Kingdom?

A: 14 percent.

Q: (L) That's because they all went to America. (laughter)

(Ailén) Israel?

A: 42 percent.

Q: (Belibaste) France?

A: 10 percent.

Q: (Burma Jones) Russia?

A: 17

Q: (Belibaste) What about some poor country like Ethiopia?

A: 3

I believe you are generally right, that OP's are more easily influenced by dark forces as you say. Also, there is the concept of sub-densities that may interest you to ponder, or even as the quote above says, souls are growing/developing and may not be "fully souled."

The percentages of psychopaths, not precisely OP's, may be more like what you're wondering about. But if not, indeed, it is interesting that 50% of people have no need of special attention to be influenced by 4D STS, whereas "souled" individuals need abductions or agents inserted into their lives.

The spectrum or percentage that interests me is the sts/sto spectrum. We live in a STS realm, all souls here are STS. So it’s orientation that matters not if you have a soul or not.

Remember organic portals are also here to learn, many are salt of the earth beautiful people who through hard lessons will be graduating to growing a soul in the next cycle. Then there are apparently “great souls” who are choosing disintegration in this cycle. So really what you view as “soul-less” may be a “great soul” orientated towards service to self and “soulful” to be an organic portal orientated towards service to others.

So does it matter the percentage of souls? Or does it matter the percentage orientated towards STO?
STO, hands down !

But also: Overall souled potential of STS / STO
i.e. How many graduate on each polarity

This is obviously an over-simplification

Yes but I agree with what you're saying

Here is the mathematical equation for the statement : half as many organic portals as souled individuals.
I asked Chat GPT because I was skeptical of the previous answer of 33% and wanted to make sure I understand.

If a person encounters half as many apples as oranges, we can express this relationship as a ratio.
Let's say the number of oranges encountered is 2 (for simplicity).

Apples encountered: 12×Number of oranges=12×2=121×Number of oranges=21×2=1
So, the person encounters 1 apple for every 2 oranges. To find the percentage of apples encountered:

Percentage of apples=(Number of applesTotal fruits encountered)×100Percentage of apples=(Total fruits encounteredNumber of apples)×100

Percentage of apples=(13)×100Percentage of apples=(31)×100

Percentage of apples≈33.33%Percentage of apples≈33.33%

Therefore, the percentage of apples encountered is approximately 33.33%.

Hi guys,

Thanks
Brendan /b]
Hi @samuellbronkowicz, I can see that this was your first post. So can you please make your introduction in the Newbies & Important Notices to All Members area, so we can welcome you to the forum. Thank you :flowers:

Half of “who you encounter” is not necessarily half of all who exist. I agree, it can be hard to tell on the surface appearances who is souled. How we interact with others is more important than where they are on the spectrum of awareness and evolution, IMO. If you think some other entity has no soul, is that an excuse to treat them cruelly? No. What’s important is to become aware of your own journey and being while leaving aside the temptation to be a cosmic busybody focused on the progress of others as a way to sidestep the requirements of your own progress.

By the way, as a clarification, OPs have soul, just on another level and therefore with other characteristics.

What I have been wondering is what mechanisms are behind the increase in the percentage of psychopathy among individuals of the organic variety? Is it something merely hyperdimensional? or are there other processes such as psychological stress in these individuals?

What I have been wondering is what mechanisms are behind the increase in the percentage of psychopathy among individuals of the organic variety? Is it something merely hyperdimensional? or are there other processes such as psychological stress in these individuals?
I think most of your questions might be answered in this thread that compiles most C's transcript reference to psychopathy. (scroll down to Laura's posts)
Psychopathy Questions

In one transcript, they said it's mostly genetic, in another "it runs in families". So I would guess that an increase would mean they reproduce more. Unless I did not understand the question correctly?

Back
Top Bottom