Percentage of humans who have souls

I think most of your questions might be answered in this thread that compiles most C's transcript reference to psychopathy. (scroll down to Laura's posts)
Psychopathy Questions

In one transcript, they said it's mostly genetic, in another "it runs in families". So I would guess that an increase would mean they reproduce more. Unless I did not understand the question correctly?

Thank you, it helped me, my question came from this:

September 3, 2008 she said:
Q: (L) That brings me to my next question. Have you said that psychopaths are flawed OPs?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, how do they become defective? I'm trying to figure out how to ask this... Are they defective because they were born that way?

Q: (L) Do they have defects because of something that happened in their childhood?

A: Sometimes...

Q: (A***) Where did they design that way at some point?

A: Some are specially designed lately. But in general it is genetic by mutation.

Q: (L) Okay, so if it's due to a mutation, when did the original mutation occur?

A: More than once, but the first time was fifty thousand years ago.

Q: (L) Is it true that psychopaths... well, we know that they appear in the population in a certain percentage? Do they increase at different times in history so that they become more numerous and take over the planet and create a lot of destruction, and in creating this destruction, do they destroy themselves or reduce their own numbers significantly, sort of like populations of rabbits? and foxes or something like that?

A: Very similar, yes.

Q: (L) Is there something to my idea that the current trend of psychopathy comes from a crossbreeding between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or somewhere in Asia?

A: A strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.

Q: (L) What particular strain would arise from the crossing of the Neanderthal and Aryan types?

A: The kind that has the impulse to destroy.

Q: (A***) Aren't all psychopaths basically destructive? (L) I don't think so. I think that, for example, the schizoid psychopath is different. And then there's the paranoid psychopath, and then of course when you deal with pure psychopaths, you have a scale... what's it called, a spectrum.

It is seen that the genetic component is the main mechanism and some cases would be designed, especially in recent times.
The question is also asked if they increase in certain periods of time and the answer is similar, yes... this makes me doubt since with similarity they can refer to many cases, could the essential psychopathy remain and the "increase" would be a greater ponization of society, character paths could also increase due to the use of chemicals and toxic substances. For example, I am struck by the high number of psychopaths in Israel and the United States and how those levels were reached (surely they will come to mind several things that could have contributed)... in short just speculation.

It is seen that the genetic component is the main mechanism and some cases would be designed, especially in recent times.
The question is also asked if they increase in certain periods of time and the answer is similar, yes... this makes me doubt since with similarity they can refer to many cases, could the essential psychopathy remain and the "increase" would be a greater ponization of society, character paths could also increase due to the use of chemicals and toxic substances. For example, I am struck by the high number of psychopaths in Israel and the United States and how those levels were reached (surely they will come to mind several things that could have contributed)... in short just speculation.
Have you ever heard of Biologist John Calhoun’s rodent experiments?
It might explain in part some mechanisms by which dysfunctional behavior arises in society. I found it interesting, but I don't have a solid enough science background to discuss the theory any further.

This experiment could also explain another concept that the C's discussed when asked "is the earth overpopulated", and they said yes, and it is defined by "psychic health" of its inhabitant.

Session 25 February 2023
Q: (thorbiorn) In a previous session you said the Earth was overpopulated. What determines the carrying capacity of the planet?

(Joe) Food... food production and conditions... Environmental, weather conditions, suitable for producing enough food...

(L) That's an interesting question.

(Andromeda) The resources? Energy?

A: Psychic health.

(Pierre) So it means...

(L) that it could carry more if people were very psychically healthy.

(Pierre) Exactly.

(Joe) But that's because they would do different things, so the actual carrying capacity on the planet on a practical level is sane human beings acting in sane ways, that produces enough of the basic essentials for people to survive.

(L) Right.

(Joe) If crazy people start doing crazy things, and messing up, for example, the food supply, or the food production, then people are going to die and it's no longer viable.

(L) Well, I'm glad you figured that out.

Q: (thorbjorn) In the Earth's current condition, what is the optimal carrying capacity?

A: S.P.A. [See previous answer.]

Link to Mouse Experiment:
Mouse Heaven or Mouse Hell? | Science History Institute

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of Biologist John Calhoun’s rodent experiments?
It might explain in part some mechanisms by which dysfunctional behavior arises in society. I found it interesting, but I don't have a solid enough science background to discuss the theory any further.

This experiment could also explain another concept that the C's discussed when asked "is the earth overpopulated", and they said yes, and it is defined by "psychic health" of its inhabitant.

Session 25 February 2023

Link to Mouse Experiment:
Mouse Heaven or Mouse Hell? | Science History Institute
I thought something like that could also influence, that's why the mention of psychological stress and that it could affect, at least in part, the number of characteriopatys, for example.

Last edited:
Hi @samuellbronkowicz!

Welcome, I think you've received some great answers on this one, it's a topic that has been discussed at length in the forum. So, I think you will have tons of fun digging through some of what has been posted, feel free to add your own ideas.

Also, I wanted to invite you to write an intro for us to get to know you a little bit better here, it's good to have you here! Look forward to networking with you.

Thank you, it helped me, my question came from this:

Yeh Israel at 42% was the highest by far! They didn't ask about about China but I reckon it wouldn't be that high. There's no doubt Netanyahu is a psycho, however is he also an undergrounder, as the C's said the undergrounders are more susceptible to become psychopaths on Earth

The spectrum or percentage that interests me is the sts/sto spectrum. We live in a STS realm, all souls here are STS. So it’s orientation that matters not if you have a soul or not.

Remember organic portals are also here to learn, many are salt of the earth beautiful people who through hard lessons will be graduating to growing a soul in the next cycle. Then there are apparently “great souls” who are choosing disintegration in this cycle. So really what you view as “soul-less” may be a “great soul” orientated towards service to self and “soulful” to be an organic portal orientated towards service to others.

So does it matter the percentage of souls? Or does it matter the percentage orientated towards STO?
Yes the percentage of STO/STS would be a more appropriate question. I hope we are on the positive of STO but in recent years it feels like STS is dominating...

The reference to encountering "half as many" OP's as potentially-fully souled individuals, was clarified a few pages later in the thread linked above. Here is the session (14 September 2002):

Some geographical percentages were given in this session (30 January 2010), but specifically about psychopaths:

I believe you are generally right, that OP's are more easily influenced by dark forces as you say. Also, there is the concept of sub-densities that may interest you to ponder, or even as the quote above says, souls are growing/developing and may not be "fully souled."

The percentages of psychopaths, not precisely OP's, may be more like what you're wondering about. But if not, indeed, it is interesting that 50% of people have no need of special attention to be influenced by 4D STS, whereas "souled" individuals need abductions or agents inserted into their lives.
Thanks for this too! Will definitely look into sub densities but yes very curious about psychopath percentage. It seems they are rampant nowadays...

Hi @samuellbronkowicz!

Welcome, I think you've received some great answers on this one, it's a topic that has been discussed at length in the forum. So, I think you will have tons of fun digging through some of what has been posted, feel free to add your own ideas.

Also, I wanted to invite you to write an intro for us to get to know you a little bit better here, it's good to have you here! Look forward to networking with you.
Thanks! Yeh I've posted an intro now. Looking forward to chatting further with some peeps here. Some incredible discussion...

I think most of your questions might be answered in this thread that compiles most C's transcript reference to psychopathy. (scroll down to Laura's posts)
Psychopathy Questions

In one transcript, they said it's mostly genetic, in another "it runs in families". So I would guess that an increase would mean they reproduce more. Unless I did not understand the question correctly?
This Psychopathy Questions thread is fantastic! Cheers!

Thanks for this too! Will definitely look into sub densities but yes very curious about psychopath percentage. It seems they are rampant nowadays...
The concept of sub-densities was mentioned in the Ra material, which (while edifying enough) may not go as deeply into matters of the soul, at least as far as this topic (soullessness) is concerned, as the Cass Wiki or Mouravieff. Specifically, most or nearly all people are lacking in higher centers, and it takes effort to incorporate higher centers.

So there may be presumption on our part to say that soulless, as a word, equates to some permanent damnation, especially if we are talking about ourselves. Taking humanity as a whole, we're all on different steps of the path.

On the other hand, evil is a reality, and some may choose to manifest evil through a black magnetic center, for instance.

But you and others may correct me. Happy researching.

I believe you are generally right, that OP's are more easily influenced by dark forces as you say. Also, there is the concept of sub-densities that may interest you to ponder, or even as the quote above says, souls are growing/developing and may not be "fully souled."

The percentages of psychopaths, not precisely OP's, may be more like what you're wondering about. But if not, indeed, it is interesting that 50% of people have no need of special attention to be influenced by 4D STS, whereas "souled" individuals need abductions or agents inserted into their lives.

was going to mention this and i think they also said that OPs are not target of spirit attachment or aren't so tasty.

these days i don't think it's so black and white like when i first read about OPs...
i imagine that the soul-pool thing does something similar to possession or channelling for that matter, like they have access to all this lateral information but no idea it's not coming from them, that takes time interacting to notice, takes discernment on how manipulative forces work and stepping back and observation aka external considering
i once met what i believe was a high intelligent OP who told me he had read the bible 8 times and been obsessed by entities earlier in his life(i do think obsession happens to them just not possession), yet this same guy married a person that was constantly being possessed or "trance channeling" and proud of it, go figure.
but then many souled people fall for the "religious diversity" thing and voluntary possession by "enlightened" entities
in the end we're all susceptible to these influences and knowledge/critical thinking is what frees you

Last edited:
I just read the following and I remembered this thread, where several figures have been given and there is some confusion.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, that's enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Back
Top Bottom