Session 30 December 2023

Thank you for this start to our New Year!

Reading some responses…whilst this was a great session and an uplift for all I feel it’s important to stay the course. Interpret the message as “get your skates on” rather than “phew it’s all taken care of”. It’s now or never for self work, keeping calm and visualising protection and positive energy to the planet and all those on this earth engaged in helping the world free itself from lies and manipulation.

The cleansing I think will be along the lines of the psychos and bullies installed in all walks of life gradually bring rooted out. This is no time to sit back and think it will all happen for us, everyone of us here after having found this knowledge is responsible for contributing our energies to this project to capitalise on this opportunity of universal cyclic change. Time to really get busy on the work if anyone hasn’t done so already.

I’m not wanting to be a party pooper, I just know from my own past thinking how tempting it is to want to rest and believe times paternal influence will look after us.
Maybe I write this only for myself so apologies if it’s off the mark.

This spoke well to me as well @gottathink (very much prone to that "lazy" kind of thinking recently) so appreciate you emphasizing. Self work and importantly attiuning of the 'striving' should be happening now more than ever.

(Joe) Like what are you up to? What do you do?

A: (Pierre) Well, it is like dreaming in a way because there really is no tracking of time. It seems not to exist, but I don't understand that yet.
Remember how kids, i.e. newly incarnated souls, see the world differently? They are driven by imagination! Out of simple objects, they can create characters, stories, and simulate an entire world. They are not really bothered by time either, and could play all day in an energetic manner. It is only after society gives them a clock, a task, and a potential punishment that their natural imagination 'erodes.'

When I was a kid, I enjoyed drawing. I didn't judge my drawings, nor cared if I used too much paper or too much ink. But when someone pointed out to me that there were 'techniques,' 'ways of drawing,' and 'ways of holding the pencil,' I began to take a hypercritical view on my drawings—so much, in fact, that I had to stop drawing entirely because I was so disgusted by the fact that I couldn't follow these 'rules.' Beliefs and anticipation progressively darken the once flourishing imagination.

Now imagine going from 3D to 5D. All these constrictive rules suddenly vanish. It's quite a shock!
Q: (L) Are you glad to be out of your state of restriction, pain and suffering?

A: (Pierre) Oh yes!!! It is like a freedom you cannot understand. But still there is that desire to communicate that frustrates me. I don't want any of you to suffer or be sad. But I do want you to know that I love all of you.

Hi all, just a "side note", or "side post" - i could post this in the "What are you listening" thread, but i wanted to post this here.
I just listened to a well known song i'm used to listen regularly, this is "The power of love" from Jennifer Rush.
While listening to it this triggered me to think back about the last words of the C's in this session, regading Paul's letter on love, and that's just that "link" i made in my little head that i wanted to post here. It's a beautiful song, and even if the lyrics are focussed on couple relationships, the ... substance of the song, its strenght, the power or necessity of love is well ... put forward in this song and well ... copes with the advise of the C's and Paul's words. At least this is what i think. So, for those who want to listen to it (one ore time), enjoy !
I really listened to this as I watched the video and I agree that beyond all the production that is dated and is what it is, there really is the feeling, the reality of the power of love that was captured in this performance. I find the magic that was captured to be a mature feeling ( As in an understanding through experience, living and suffering of the true value of love) and one that is super grounded but one has to feel it and intuit it from listening... not from analyzing the words and vocal inflections. The visuals can be a distraction as well. Thank you for sharing this ... the feeling conveyed by the song is in me now and I appreciate the share.

I found this to be an interesting take on the question. When I did classical guitar performances I dressed comfortably so as to perform comfortably. I never wore a suit and only a tie when necessary, which wasn’t that often. Andre Previn, during his tenure with the Pittsburgh Symphony would wear a smock when conducting. This caused a stir with both the elite audience as well as the management. Not sure how true but it’s told this was why he "left" the P.S.O.

Thanks @Musicinventor for bringing some reality into what music is really about. It's about the music and not what a musician wears to the performance. I loved the article and learned more about how the "black formal" dress started. Of course black can be fun too.

How about Johnny Cash?

Man in Black

As for what a feeding tube is, there is some info in this session below. A feeding tube looks to be a process of us choosing to allow 4D STS energies in, which then totally run amok with our programs:

From July 16, 2016
[Negative thoughts/La la land]

It reminds me a lot of my past experience, actually the session is from when I was experiencing it, but I missed it in your transcripts. Though I was aware of it and observing, didn't really know how to handle it. Positive thinking which would affect negative reactions. Negative thinking which wouldn't help. Though at some level daydreaming or being negative is just human. Maybe it's about moment of growth when you start realizing and figuring it out, simply letting it go. It's annoying though you can't be just gentle, simple, daydream or be angry etc. What am I supposed to be then? A Zen master? Positive thinking doesn't work, though I won a small amount of money, like 100 euros, believing in it once, but it wouldn't be worth the time spent on it. Negative thinking. When I'm negatively affected by people who don't care, how am I supposed to react? In my experience, it's more like preventing the pitfall. Not responding often creates something worse than it could be if I sent a signal. Being aware or cautious you build something, or simply live, maybe in a slightly more dynamic manner, being also supported. Some routines can cause negative things; Cs mentioned before that it's generally caused by rituals, as you don't go with the flow of life, like Heraclitus saw it
I'm not sure how it relates to the AI though, but I guess it's the positive overlay in the case of ChatGPT (not really seeing reality, political correctness, lalaland), and possibly the negative trigger in the case of the AIs, which don't have such an overlay at all
To be honest, I wonder how much it would change the world. Not denying the above, as for now, I see it as tools possibly easing finding information. I remember Google from the 2000s; it wasn't so easy to get what you need, and now you get it before you really correctly phrase it (not to mention the Internet in the 90s). Maybe something is repressing photo stock or easing some computer work. But many people are freaked out by how their phones show what they just talked about. Based on listening? Or maybe because computers are simply alien technology, and the aliens should be considered multidimensional (or multidensial) so it all works a little bit differently from 'here' as we get 'there'. (Yeah, I'm not saying it was aliens, but...)
I just mean how the world changed within the 90s since we got mobile phones, and how did it change since we got the modern Internet with the social media, possibility to stream and confront all our emotions and thoughts, and finding information easily at every intelectual development level. And if something like this would happen again with the AI. Or whatsoever else. Complete different reality as for living in this world. Not to mention the advantages of the 'previous world', which, despite its burden, was agrarian culture replaced by massification. These are generalizations, and things are different in different regions of the world or countries, but that's how it seems despite that
And of course, when talking about your environment, you were talking about yourself: a research group that strives for development more or less unanimously, in a similar spirit, on a similar... wave. What if we are talking about family, the environment in which you live, and various people at work, and it is impossible to change it? Sometimes you have the impression that it's not entirely impossible, maybe because of this silver thread to the fifth density, or some law of fate and karma in which everything supports you in somehow, or simply seeking refuge with like-minded people, friends or online. However, despite the situations when everyone develops relatively even, you can get stuck in mechanisms that are beyond your control. Then what? Apart from the detail that every group at some point begins to have its own views, beliefs and patterns

And apart from all this, it was recently mentioned that we do not live in a spiral galaxy, but a kind of wavy. Is it possible that this form of galaxy was formed by the wave itself?
And what was it about the second Sun, which was once mentioned as a twin star?

It reminds me a lot of my past experience, actually the session is from when I was experiencing it, but I missed it in your transcripts. Though I was aware of it and observing, didn't really know how to handle it. Positive thinking which would affect negative reactions. Negative thinking which wouldn't help. Though at some level daydreaming or being negative is just human. Maybe it's about moment of growth when you start realizing and figuring it out, simply letting it go. It's annoying though you can't be just gentle, simple, daydream or be angry etc. What am I supposed to be then? A Zen master?

I think a good aim is to be a good obyvatel, to use G's term for a 'good householder'. You don't need to be a Zen master, and you don't need to be perfect, just take care of your own life as best as you can, based on whatever goals you set for yourself, which looks like making good choices in setting about reaching those goals. Negative emotions like excessive anger, guilt, jealousy, etc., tend to create a lot of problems in life, and often are a result of occult hostile forces, 4D STS, hijacking our systems in order to turn us into food - kinda like the humans in pods in the Matrix. But it's possible to unplug from negative feeding dynamics and awaken to goodness, beauty and truth. As the C's said on Sept 28, 2002:
A: Life is religion.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the “past.” People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the “Future.”

Positive thinking doesn't work, though I won a small amount of money, like 100 euros, believing in it once, but it wouldn't be worth the time spent on it. Negative thinking. When I'm negatively affected by people who don't care, how am I supposed to react? In my experience, it's more like preventing the pitfall. Not responding often creates something worse than it could be if I sent a signal. Being aware or cautious you build something, or simply live, maybe in a slightly more dynamic manner, being also supported. Some routines can cause negative things; Cs mentioned before that it's generally caused by rituals, as you don't go with the flow of life, like Heraclitus saw it

Positive thinking does work, but there are nuances to it. You might enjoy Laura's Course in Knowledge and Being, which gives a great example of how to use positive intent without falling into the trap of expecting the universe to fulfill your desires.

I'm not sure how it relates to the AI though, but I guess it's the positive overlay in the case of ChatGPT (not really seeing reality, political correctness, lalaland), and possibly the negative trigger in the case of the AIs, which don't have such an overlay at all

It's not easy to see because the negative feeding tube is hyperdimensional. I think this image below from a the Dr. Strange comic shows what a feeding tube looks like, particularly the bottom centre panel and bottom right panel. From this post.

1705676819944.png

To be honest, I wonder how much it would change the world. Not denying the above, as for now, I see it as tools possibly easing finding information.I remember Google from the 2000s; it wasn't so easy to get what you need, and now you get it before you really correctly phrase it (not to mention the Internet in the 90s). Maybe something is repressing photo stock or easing some computer work. But many people are freaked out by how their phones show what they just talked about. Based on listening? Or maybe because computers are simply alien technology, and the aliens should be considered multidimensional (or multidensial) so it all works a little bit differently from 'here' as we get 'there'. (Yeah, I'm not saying it was aliens, but...)

I just mean how the world changed within the 90s since we got mobile phones, and how did it change since we got the modern Internet with the social media, possibility to stream and confront all our emotions and thoughts, and finding information easily at every intelectual development level. And if something like this would happen again with the AI. Or whatsoever else. Complete different reality as for living in this world. Not to mention the advantages of the 'previous world', which, despite its burden, was agrarian culture replaced by massification. These are generalizations, and things are different in different regions of the world or countries, but that's how it seems despite that

Why would 'ease of finding information' be a good thing? The saying goes that there is no free lunch. As Laura wrote in The Wave, Life gives back exactly what you put into it. Easy information comes with a heavy price. One price is the insertion of a negative feeding tube. In other words, if you expect a free lunch, you end up being lunch.

If all the answers were there, readily available, what does that do to life? In my mind, it flattens it out, empties it of something very important to the Soull - challenge, struggle, the quest for the truth, danger, adventure. It's an affliction of modern life that things are increasingly set up to make sure that there's no more ennobling hero's journey, just a few sleepy clicks of the mouse. We are being entrained to touch screens to prevent us from getting in touch with our souls, each other, and the real world.

And even with those easy answers, there's another issue, which you mentioned above - AI doesn't provide accurate information. It is convinced of anthropogenic global warming, for instance. It's spreading outright lies. However, it is billed as being this all-powerful arbiter of knowledge, something like a god, when in reality it is more akin to a demon or a trickster in the old stories who makes promises to share secrets, but this is just a lure to trap the unwary.

And of course, when talking about your environment, you were talking about yourself: a research group that strives for development more or less unanimously, in a similar spirit, on a similar... wave. What if we are talking about family, the environment in which you live, and various people at work, and it is impossible to change it? Sometimes you have the impression that it's not entirely impossible, maybe because of this silver thread to the fifth density, or some law of fate and karma in which everything supports you in somehow, or simply seeking refuge with like-minded people, friends or online. However, despite the situations when everyone develops relatively even, you can get stuck in mechanisms that are beyond your control. Then what? Apart from the detail that every group at some point begins to have its own views, beliefs and patterns

A good question, and there are no easy answers. I think 'getting stuck in mechanisms beyond your control' is one of the key lessons here. What do we do? Give up? Try to force the situation to meet our own personal demands? Neither of those is a very loving option, IMO. I think there's a third way, which is to pay very close attention to what's happening, to really work to see and then accept the reality of it, in all its darkness and its light. With clear seeing, something might reveal itself where we can make a change, and have a positive influence. It may be a kind word of support, the act of listening to someone, offering to help in some way, or cutting a pathological individual out of our lives. Other than that, surrender the rest unto the Divine Cosmic Mind, and have faith that the universe knows what its doing.
And apart from all this, it was recently mentioned that we do not live in a spiral galaxy, but a kind of wavy. Is it possible that this form of galaxy was formed by the wave itself?
And what was it about the second Sun, which was once mentioned as a twin star?

The information about the sun's twin is in The Wave - have you read that series? It's available for free online here:

Session Date: December 30th 2023

And Ashworth's translation of the last part:

"For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part. But at the coming of age, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child: when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known." (1 Cor 13:10-12)
I want to get this laminated on a nice card, maybe with art or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think some things should be cleared up.
gpt or LLMs is not really "AI" it is just a bunch of probabilistic transformers predicting the next letter, not even close to having "knowledge", it only answers prompts and does what it's instructed to on a letter by letter basis.

"openai" gpt is far from being open the data you send them can and probably will be used in some way

that said many people are using local alternatives, some training their own small models from scratch, some using LLMs with open datasets where you can see what went into training the model, etc

i don't think it's something people will be able to ignore assuming governments don't kill us first

I think a good aim is to be a good obyvatel, to use G's term for a 'good householder'. You don't need to be a Zen master, and you don't need to be perfect, just take care of your own life as best as you can, based on whatever goals you set for yourself, which looks like making good choices in setting about reaching those goals. Negative emotions like excessive anger, guilt, jealousy, etc., tend to create a lot of problems in life, and often are a result of occult hostile forces, 4D STS, hijacking our systems in order to turn us into food - kinda like the humans in pods in the Matrix. But it's possible to unplug from negative feeding dynamics and awaken to goodness, beauty and truth.
Sounds fair

As the C's said on Sept 28, 2002:
I understand, though as for now I rather choose to cease. It's also 'karmic', in a normal understanding of consequences, as for emotional etc. But despite me, lately (?) Cs mentioned of those being in 4D creating new worlds for 3D etc. It's like neverending story with neverending consequences of promises and individual choices, with everything life has to offer, including suffering, growth and experience of learning. I became resigned also because I didn't take my chances. But as far as I can see, there can be always a chance. I guess that's what it is about

Positive thinking does work, but there are nuances to it. You might enjoy Laura's Course in Knowledge and Being, which gives a great example of how to use positive intent without falling into the trap of expecting the universe to fulfill your desires.
Again, something to get more into, thanks

It's not easy to see because the negative feeding tube is hyperdimensional. I think this image below from a the Dr. Strange comic shows what a feeding tube looks like, particularly the bottom centre panel and bottom right panel. From this post.

View attachment 90129
I'm not sure if it really tells me anything other than some feeding tube being picturized. There are two things: one, the positively thinking people were trying to invent instead of hate. It wasn't through the Chat AIs; it was a more invisible mechanism for creating reaches in social media. The hate was replaced by positive assessments, which were again devoid of criticism. Generally speaking, it was said that the higher STS beings feed on the energy that comes from fear and suffering. If you think about it, this is how haters and generally people who prey on someone's fear, failure, gossip, judgment, humiliation, etc. live. Maybe in some way creating a gateway for higher STS densities. It would seem that when people think positively and suppress haters, they do not join it. However, due to human nature or some law of evolution, there was usually a reality check that created drama and made it clear that these people were full of sh*t, etc. The side effect was a lot of acrimony, hatred and fear. At this point, I'm talking about 10–20 years of the modern Internet, in which overt artificial intelligence is a few years earlier, and the less visible one, created based on the neurological mechanisms of humans, in the background is over a decade
In the case of AI chats and other tools, the fact that we are talking about some kind of interdimensional or interdensity device is what always catches my attention—how accurate the answers are. Perhaps it doesn't necessarily matter whether it's positive or negative, although the negative ones are more noticeable, but it can always suggest some kind of 'hooking up' at one's own request. That is, de facto consistent with free will, although perhaps unconsciously. And let's remember that earlier we talked about aliens implanting people with implants that could synchronize our actions with machines before they reached the appropriate level of transdensity
Another thing is that this is human nature. The OUIJA board has always been something people have been warned against. People used a speech aid instead or accidentally received a signal on loudspeakers, a voice recorder or a telephone. And if so, you don't need much convincing for whatever deus ex machina
In the old days, older people complained that tractors and electricity were destroying the agrarian culture. Work was hard, but tools made the work easier. In retrospect, it turned out globally that these older people were right in many respects. Maybe the same will happen with AI. But you can't expect people not to take advantage of it. Since the beginning of time, taking into account the biblical myth and the tree of knowledge, it has always ended the same, and it will be the same this time. So the question is not whether it is going to happen, but what the consequences are going to be
Technological progress is also a part of evolution, and what the Cs warned us about most, while presenting it as inevitable, is that this progress can destroy us. The same applied to all concerns about nuclear energy and the vision of a Cold War comparable to the Apocalypse. As if certain things were frozen to avoid this
As Murphy used to say, if something can go wrong, it's gonna, and it often slips out of our hands. Especially lately

Why would 'ease of finding information' be a good thing? The saying goes that there is no free lunch. As Laura wrote in The Wave, Life gives back exactly what you put into it. Easy information comes with a heavy price. One price is the insertion of a negative feeding tube. In other words, if you expect a free lunch, you end up being lunch.
I was thinking about it. In the past, despite being a good student, I had complexes; some of my peers were even better at memorizing, or they instinctively understood things that I couldn't understand in such a complex way as I thought they required, so I preferred not to take up the task. In other words, it's about learning, the effort devoted to it, developing individuals, and allowing me to be spontaneously right in many situations, which people questioned and later admitted I was right. If we use search engines and AI without really thinking, we will see a world of constant destruction that we will not be able to stop because we are not developed enough. I think that to some extent this is what is now happening, especially since we are even more connected with phones, AI, the Internet, etc. than before, e.g., with television, because we co-create it, and at least we could still keep some distance from radio and TV
At the same time, it sounds a bit like superstition. I don't deny what you say. Nevertheless, AI can help me connect the puzzles of quite complex knowledge that I have no idea about, at the risk of misleading me, especially if, due to ignorance, I formulate the question incorrectly. Sometimes, however, it would require research that I would never undertake, even using Google, but it makes it easier for me to learn something. Where you need to put your effort into asking further questions and, above all, understanding the answers. At least that's how it should be, if it weren't for this cosmic circusRecently, AI is said to have discovered something that humans couldn't. Maybe some physical calculations will lead to conclusions that we would never discover, or biological 'computational thoughts' can make us understand something. However, a) people may not be ready, b) they may use forces that we would not like to develop, 3D-wise. This is rather obvious if anyone has ever wondered about computerization and AI
But again. Cs warned this group about not using Internet. Do books, they said, network individually, they said. Now we are talking on Internet. That's just human nature

If all the answers were there, readily available, what does that do to life? In my mind, it flattens it out, empties it of something very important to the Soull - challenge, struggle, the quest for the truth, danger, adventure. It's an affliction of modern life that things are increasingly set up to make sure that there's no more ennobling hero's journey, just a few sleepy clicks of the mouse. We are being entrained to touch screens to prevent us from getting in touch with our souls, each other, and the real world.

And even with those easy answers, there's another issue, which you mentioned above - AI doesn't provide accurate information. It is convinced of anthropogenic global warming, for instance. It's spreading outright lies. However, it is billed as being this all-powerful arbiter of knowledge, something like a god, when in reality it is more akin to a demon or a trickster in the old stories who makes promises to share secrets, but this is just a lure to trap the unwary.
I don't want to sound like Paulo Coelho, but it seems you don't notice that sometimes answers aren't as important as the questions. You won't ever get answers without asking questions, and it always takes your seeking, thoughtfulness and some insight or knowledge
By the way, many people see this overlay of political correctness, but there is no way to avoid it. It's a bit like school where you're not allowed to ask controversial questions
Well, let's leave it at that, eventually the Russians will hack this chat and open their version (only not for a while, because due to the conflict the world has divided into two again)

A good question, and there are no easy answers. I think 'getting stuck in mechanisms beyond your control' is one of the key lessons here. What do we do? Give up? Try to force the situation to meet our own personal demands? Neither of those is a very loving option, IMO. I think there's a third way, which is to pay very close attention to what's happening, to really work to see and then accept the reality of it, in all its darkness and its light. With clear seeing, something might reveal itself where we can make a change, and have a positive influence. It may be a kind word of support, the act of listening to someone, offering to help in some way, or cutting a pathological individual out of our lives. Other than that, surrender the rest unto the Divine Cosmic Mind, and have faith that the universe knows what its doing.
Seems fair

The information about the sun's twin is in The Wave - have you read that series? It's available for free online here:

I read it some time ago, but the information about the two Suns escaped me: I have quite a vivid imagination and it was easier for me to go into the concept of density and dimensions, and paradoxically less into something more anchored in third density

i think some things should be cleared up.
gpt or LLMs is not really "AI" it is just a bunch of probabilistic transformers predicting the next letter, not even close to having "knowledge", it only answers prompts and does what it's instructed to on a letter by letter basis.

"openai" gpt is far from being open the data you send them can and probably will be used in some way

that said many people are using local alternatives, some training their own small models from scratch, some using LLMs with open datasets where you can see what went into training the model, etc

i don't think it's something people will be able to ignore assuming governments don't kill us first

It's probably true that not all AI are created equal, and some may be worse than others. So I suppose the next question is what do you think is 'really AI' or 'real AI'?

Back
Top Bottom