Session 30 December 2023

It's probably true that not all AI are created equal, and some may be worse than others. So I suppose the next question is what do you think is 'really AI' or 'real AI'?

that would be something that tries to emulate human brain's structure in its architecture like a long and short term "memory network" a "thinking network" a "temporal network" etc all working in synchrony and self updating

In reference to:

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

I am reminded that one of the meanings of 'Drop Dead' is shocking. As in "I nearly dropped dead when I heard...", "I nearly dropped dead when I saw...", "I nearly dropped dead when I realized...", "I nearly dropped dead when I found out...", ...

This is a little bit out there but regarding "Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven.",

Is this site / forum prepared for a stampede of itself?

What would happen if one thousand or one hundred thousand or ten million new users came to this site?

That's a nice idea. I want to do the whole of 1-13. Should play around with it. Want to make a nice little sort of quick reference type deal so I can read and reread. Probably wallet size is too small but 🤷‍♂️
I could do a mock up in Photoshop. I’m fairly certain that I could fit that verse (1:10-12) onto one side of a standard business card with the logo behind it (at say 70% opacity with some vignette around the type to make it pop). However to fit the entire passage from “tongues” to “greatest” would take about 5 sides (unless you do some serious micro print, which kinda defeat the purpose). So if you wanted a business card size, it would have to probably be a trifold sort of thing, which makes printing it rather tricky (setup for both sides and all that). Just thinking out loud.😁

I could do a mock up in Photoshop. I’m fairly certain that I could fit that verse (1:10-12) onto one side of a standard business card with the logo behind it (at say 70% opacity with some vignette around the type to make it pop). However to fit the entire passage from “tongues” to “greatest” would take about 5 sides (unless you do some serious micro print, which kinda defeat the purpose). So if you wanted a business card size, it would have to probably be a trifold sort of thing, which makes printing it rather tricky (setup for both sides and all that). Just thinking out loud.😁
Maybe paperback size, double-sided would work? Also thinking out loud 😁

Okay, so I can’t seem to find my copy of Paul’s Necessary Sin :headbash:. If someone could DM me Ashworth’s translation of Corinthians 13 (or post it here), I’ll lay it out and see how it fits, and if it looks good, I’ll upload the file here for anyone who wants to print one out (assuming of course everyone’s cool with me using the FOTCM artwork). I haven’t fooled around in Photoshop in a few years (it used to be my bread and butter), so it’ll be fun to see if I can still find my way around.😄

that would be something that tries to emulate human brain's structure in its architecture like a long and short term "memory network" a "thinking network" a "temporal network" etc all working in synchrony and self updating
What about LLM AI that can be taken offline to store data and information?

What about LLM AI that can be taken offline to store data and information?
it doesn't store data in human readable form though it does get trained on "the whole internet" if that's what you meant, neither it stores information by definition but anyway
the idea with local LLM is that it's offline and private for personal use etc, i wonder how could that feed a "soul imprint" or "feeding tube" compared to openai's gpt that millions of ppl use every day and whose processing power needed is a ~million times more than a single LLM user

Thank you for sharing the session. It was moving to hear from Pierre, and it's great to know he is doing very well on the other side!

(L) Yeah, so we would like to have an end of the year statement. Anything that we haven't asked, that we should have asked, that we would've asked if we'd been in a less discombobulated state of mind? Would you please tell us? We're asking sincerely.

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.
I used to regularly have dreams about being attacked by aliens, vampires, zombies etc that were trying to abduct me. I came to see these dreams as warning that I am being actively probed. I stopped having them a few years back but I've had 2 or 3 in the past week!

Be careful out there y'all, keep your eyes open!

That's an interesting detail. I had some "harsh" dreams after last summer, but just recently also had a few dreams where "bad guys" tried to harm or capture me, so maybe there is "something in the air"!

(In fact last night I had a dream, where I was visiting a friend's home. In one of the rooms, I noticed a small gecko-type lizard hiding in a pile of laundry on the floor. It started to make jumps at me, and I tried to dodge it, but it finally managed bite my forehead. The s.o.b. was stuck there, and it took some effort and help to get rid of it.

There might be a simple interpretation to the dream though. My sleep mask had loosened and the most "twisted" part was pressing at the exact spot where the lizard was stuck. And it probably didn't help that I had a post by @iamthatis fresh in my mind, the one which had a page from a Dr. Strange comic, where all kinds of "attachments" were glued to people!)

That part remind me a bit the movie with Robin Williams What Dreams may come.

Yep, rhe conversation with Pierre reminded me of the setting of the movie "What dreams may come".

The film gives me a feeling of nostalgia and also of loneliness, but only when one so disposes. I guess finding people in 5D is easier if there was a familiar relationship in "life", thinking about them helps as long as we have loved or known them.

Beautiful, have you all seen the movie ‘What Dreams May Come’ ?
Pierre’s description of 5D is very much like that movie, what you desire/think/perceive is what you experience.

Thank you for mentioning What Dreams May Come. I just watched it and it resonates to what the Cs said in the last session.

@Jacques I often have a memory in my head of the movie "What Dreams May Come", which was the only movie I ever actually bought on DVD.

The movie is based on a book by the same name, written by Richard Matheson. He was a prolific author, mainly writing sci-fi, horror and fantasy, but later highlighted how "What Dreams May Come" was the most important book he had written.

I highly recommend it to anyone interested: it's a very readable telling of a man who dies due to an accident, and then slowly gets accustomed to the afterlife and its aspects. He tries to communicate to his wife, that he is "still here", but not believing in life after death, she blocks her mind from all the clues, and in her grief, eventually commits suicide. She is stuck with her materialistic mindset even in the beyond, not willing to see the obvious...

Matheson wrote a nice prologue to the book, explaining that in his opinion introductions aren't generally necessary, but why this particular work required one:

For this novel, however, I feel that a brief prologue is called for. Because its subject is survival after death, it is essential that you realize, before reading the story, that only one aspect of it is fictional: the characters and their relationships.

With a few exceptions, every other detail is derived exclusively from research.

For that reason, I have added, at the conlusion of the novel, a list of books used for this research. As you will see, they are many and diverse. Yet, despite their wide variety with regard to authors and times and places of publication, there is a persistent, unavoidable uniformity to their content.

You would, of course, have to read them all to prove this to yourself. I urge you to do so. You will find it an enlightening - and extraordinary - experience.

Matheson appears to be sincerely convinced of the existence of afterlife. As he delved into the literature and research, he might have come to the inevitable conclusion, and of course he could have had some personal (or known someone who had) experience in the subject (NDE, OBE, etc.) as well.

A good question, and there are no easy answers. I think 'getting stuck in mechanisms beyond your control' is one of the key lessons here. What do we do? Give up? Try to force the situation to meet our own personal demands? Neither of those is a very loving option, IMO. I think there's a third way, which is to pay very close attention to what's happening, to really work to see and then accept the reality of it, in all its darkness and its light. With clear seeing, something might reveal itself where we can make a change, and have a positive influence. It may be a kind word of support, the act of listening to someone, offering to help in some way, or cutting a pathological individual out of our lives. Other than that, surrender the rest unto the Divine Cosmic Mind, and have faith that the universe knows what its doing.

Thank you for this, it was much needed and appreciated reminder :-D

Back
Top Bottom