Session 30 December 2023

I’m happy for the positive response. I do however have some “concerns”. Firstly, I really wish I’d responded to sbeaudry’s post by starting a separate thread. I feel like I’ve sort of derailed this one, or at least taken some of the focus away from the Session. I also think a separate thread would have helped get more members’ input. Secondly, I’m still not sure how the community feels (or even if they’re aware) about me essentially creating materials using the FOTCM artwork without permission and offering to distribute them to members without their blessing. I hope I’m not stepping on any toes. I just responded with my natural (over)enthusiasm to do something nice, and I’m hoping that it will be viewed in that way by Laura and the Chateau community. In other words, when I hear Laura say it’s cool I’ll feel a whole heckuva lot better about it!😅

I’m happy for the positive response. I do however have some “concerns”. Firstly, I really wish I’d responded to sbeaudry’s post by starting a separate thread. I feel like I’ve sort of derailed this one, or at least taken some of the focus away from the Session. I also think a separate thread would have helped get more members’ input. Secondly, I’m still not sure how the community feels (or even if they’re aware) about me essentially creating materials using the FOTCM artwork without permission and offering to distribute them to members without their blessing. I hope I’m not stepping on any toes. I just responded with my natural (over)enthusiasm to do something nice, and I’m hoping that it will be viewed in that way by Laura and the Chateau community. In other words, when I hear Laura say it’s cool I’ll feel a whole heckuva lot better about it!😅
Maybe you could PM someone from Admin to let them know, for example Beau or Nienna.

Thank you very much! I think it looks very nice and hope Laura, et al. approve! Kudos!
So I heard back from Beau, and he said that as long as I wasn’t trying to sell it we’re okay. The actual file size is probably too large to upload via the forum message route, so if you’d like to message me with an email address, I can send it to you that way. Besides, I’ve taken up enough space in this thread, so better we continue by that method anyway. I’m just happy that you’re happy.😊

So I heard back from Beau, and he said that as long as I wasn’t trying to sell it we’re okay. The actual file size is probably too large to upload via the forum message route, so if you’d like to message me with an email address, I can send it to you that way. Besides, I’ve taken up enough space in this thread, so better we continue by that method anyway. I’m just happy that you’re happy.😊
Well, I downloaded it and will be extremely happy to have it as a bookmark! However, members are not encouraged to email each other for safety reasons. But thanks anyway! ♥️

Well, I downloaded it and will be extremely happy to have it as a bookmark! However, members are not encouraged to email each other for safety reasons. But thanks anyway! ♥️
Normally I wouldn’t ask for an email, but Sbeadry and Flashgordon were both Facebook friends (when I was still on Facebook 😉), so we’d basically had contact outside the forum anyway. So I didn’t look at it that way. But considering that the quality of what I posted here is so low, and has that awful black line around it that you’d have to trim, I’m going to give loading it here a shot. If it loads at all, it might slow down the page, but only this page and not the website. So here goes.

Attachments

• Bookmark Final.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 33
A belated thank you for the session! I feel like this was probably the best session, certainly an emotional and uplifting one.

I found it interesting how 5D seems to line up with what the C's say and our other readings. When Pierre confirmed this, I felt like he was Han Solo saying, "It's true, all of it." in Episode VII:

@26 seconds here : Han's Character Development | The Force Awakens

I was wondering how to love as well. It's a verb, is light and knowledge. Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm reminded of those, "Live, laugh love" decorations. I wonder if making crafts and those kinds of things actually bring about a vibration of love. Or writing even.

And on being under scrutiny, I suppose it's from higher ups, but also maybe in personal life too if only through OPs and the General Law?

On glory I was reminded of the song the Battle Hymn of the republic:

The Battle Hymn of the Republic:

Last edited:
"Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable"

"Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable." The first time I read this in the session, earthquakes came to mind. Anyone who has felt a higher M5+ earthquake knows what it is like to feel shocked and unstable.

Could earthquakes be a form of cleansing in certain places? Undoubtedly, this was demonstrated during the year 2023

But we could also expect instability with all the elections to be held in 2024. The cover of The Economist already warns us of the important role Artificial Intelligence will play in the elections. Meanwhile Argentina seems to be the test laboratory for the Zionist attempt to take over governments sympathetic to their cause.

And of course we cannot forget about the side effects of the vaccine and its relationship with turbo cancers.

Here are the last five messages given by the Cs at the end of the year (December).

2019:

Allusion to Covid pandemic during 2020

2020:

A call to strengthen the network despite TPtb's attempts to silence the truth. During 2021 we confront confinement and forced use of facemasks. We face TPTB's attempt to take absolute control of our lives, we face censorship of the truth about covid vaccines.​

2021:

A new call to hold together. On February 22. 2022 Russia started the war against Ukraine and with it TPTB concentrated their energy on Russia and not on covid.

2022:

A new call to strengthen the network not only to face the tortuous road ahead, but also to help others. Thousands died with the Earth changes in 2023 (mainly with the earthquakes in Turkey, Afghanistan, Morocco, China) Our brother Pierre passed away and the world watched unperturbed the Symbolic "passion" of Palestine.​

A part of humanity awakened to the reality of Zionist psychopathy.

2023:

Warning to the network. Big Brother watches us for our service to humanity, because we have "anchored the frequency" and we increase the awareness of the people around us or those who follow us on social networks. We warn about the vaccine, we report on corruption in politics, election fraud and the psychopathy of some of the so-called world leaders.

Be alert. (Interestingly, some of our members report hearing noises or buzzing).

Knowledge/love is the armor for the times ahead.

The 1599 Genvea Bible has a better translation - the KJV had many edits done to it often reversing meanings.

Ephesians 6:12, 1599 Geneva Bible
12 [a]For we wrestle not against flesh and [b]blood, but against [c]principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, which are in the high places.

Ephesians 6:12, King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Unrelated Side Note (Skip Unless Bored):

They basically reversed many meanings. Lord as defined by Strong's means Baal, owner. Originally the name of God was YHWH such as said to be encoded in DNA.

1167. baal
Definition: owner, lord

.. I think they swapped YHWH our for Lord about 5,000 to 6,000 times.

Anything with a "J" is not the real name as "J" didn't exist in the English language until about 1543 (then there's the 800 or so added years..) and didn't exist in ancient Hebrew. For example "Jews", "Judea", "Jesus" and so forth. Jesus Christ I think means "Heir Zeus" and "Kristna" and was not the original, real name. I believe the real name of 'Jesus' was along the lines of Yeshua.

The "Jews" are basically the Hamite line, the Nephilim off-shoot of one of the sons of Noah. Basically the Esau and the Edomites, Ammonites, MOAB (Moabites) and so forth to the east of the Jordan River. Basically it was originally a term which identified if they had one God or several and turned it into a ethnic minority!, like taking the term 'atheist' and twisting it to mean a ethnic people. Think of it as a clever marketing campaign.

The Zionists are a Rothschild creation around 1666, part of the Albert Pike plan. Basically the Magog later the Khazarians. They were related (cousins I think) to the Ammonites. From south to north east of the Jorden River/ Dead sea it was Edomites, MOAB, Ammonites and finally Magog/Khazar. The battle in the Ukraine is for this reason, the Ukraine flag is blue-yellow (Rothschild colors), the symbol on the flag in the trident which is pretty telling, You'll also come across "Nazi" as in Ashkenazi.

The Kingdom of Israel ended in 720 BC. Basically there's 13 Tribes (in the bible) - 10 are the lost tribes which went to the Caucasus mountains and later to Europe and elsewhere such as the US (later known as the 'Christians'), The Kingdom of Yehudah (what is now called Judah) is still there for example. So you have some non-Semitic nephilim bloodlines marketing themselves as "Jews" fighting for what is Palestine, The Holy Lands.

The Tribe of Dan moved from near what is the Gaza strip to Mt. Harmon area where the watchers are said to have landed and the location of the highest, permanent UN base in the world (33E, 33N). I think that is Drumpf on his fathers side - basically Tribe of Dan and the Merovingian bloodline. Usually the emblem is the snake (Don't Tread on Me) or a horse falling backwards, known to be master craftsman and seafarers (Phoenicians, Vikings..) and they tend to leave a trail wherever they go (DANish). Basically the Mary Magdalene (Holy Grail) bloodline as they say.

The original bible teachings as far as I can tell was closer to STO - there were to be no churches, no hiding in a group like the Essene, and everyone was an equal. There was no hierarchy - everyone was an equal. It was about helping others.

A: (Pierre) Things are going to be fine and I will add my voice and energy to your own endeavors.

I see with great pleasure that a new category has been created within FOTCM: "The Cosmic Force" in honor of our brother Pierre, right? At least I hadn't noticed this category beyond "living force", "ambassadors" "moderators" "supermoderators" and "Administrators".

Screenshot_20240218-114847_Chrome.jpg

It suits Pierre very well to be "cosmic Force" by the way, the reactions to Pierre's posts, which are basically emotions, reached 72,888, a nine and triple infinity.

Nine, It is believed to represent completeness, balance, and perfection.

According to Indian numerology, the number 9 is associated with qualities such as courage, leadership, and determination.

Eight is a symbol of infinity and a triple 8 is an angelic symbol.
According to numerology, angel numbers are repeating number sequences that hold spiritual significance and convey messages that the universe believes we may need to hear. “Angels speak to us in synchronistic ways, which basically means that we will see something over and over again, so much so that it goes beyond mere coincidence,” The meaning of angel numbers

In a nutshell: “The number eight is a symbol for the energetic vibration of personal power, hidden power, shared resources, determination, material and financial gain, the pinnacle, recognition of work, lifestyle upgrades, rebirth and generation, and transformation,” says astrologer Jacquelyn Tierney. If You Keep Seeing Angel Number 8
Wonderful, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom