Predictions and Prophecies

Seer Andreas has published new visions.

Visions March 28, 2024

Brazil, the sea reclaims its territory, it's devastating, late 04. The sea gets into the city, it's literally going to be chaos. I hope it doesn't happen, I see a lot of material losses more than anything else, a lot of land, a lot of mud.

Hollywood dresses in black, in mourning

Some time ago a plane disappeared, in Malaysia, I don't remember very well. It happens again in America, but it is the plane of an international celebrity or a media person, it is literally lost.

Miami partying, finally, finally free... obviously with maximum security he will be released. I see a 6, I hope they give him compensation for what happened.

Stomach virus in America that is fatal to children.. Especially in Central America

Mexico, explosion in a shopping mall, a recreational area that is public, it is daytime, there are many affected, unfortunately I see that it is something on purpose, an attack.

Massacre on Mexican beach, I see turquoise blue, is the color I see. An internationally known beach.

Comments

Will the disappearance of a plane like MH370 happen again? The Cs commented that this phenomenon was a sign of the times a "density glitch" and that this made TPTB nervous and on alert.​

NATO was conducting planned military exercises, whose goal was the interruption of radio communication frequencies? Is that actually what they were doing?

A: No, not even close!

Q: (Pierre) Was it some density glitch?

(L) Were these hyperdimensional or 4D bleedthrough glitches?

A: Yes. Just like Flight 370.

Q: (Pierre) So, was it like for Flight 370, was it a not-so-subtle message to the PTB?

A: Not a message, but a "sign." Notice how quickly the Iraq problem exploded.

The Cs also added that this would happen again and that we should pay attention to

Q: (L) Alright. Very, very interesting.

A: Expect more and more such glitches!

Q: (Data) Are such phenomena only limited to flights?

A: Of course not! Have you been paying attention?

Q: (L) I think they mean that there's all kinds of stuff going on. There's probably lots of stuff disappearing and going weird that we can't even find because we can't...

It will be interesting to see the public's reaction to the disappearance of someone very famous, like Taylor Swift. 😂

Another sign of the times where predictive programming was possibly used.

Remember the movie The Seventh Sign?​
Plot
Around the world, unusual phenomena are occurring that bear resemblance to signs of the Biblical apocalypse...The Vatican tasks Father Lucci with investigating these events, though Lucci advises that they are all either hoaxes or have scientific explanations.​
Concurrently to this, Abby Quinn, a pregnant woman living in California, prepares for the birth of her child. Her husband, Russell, is a defense lawyer representing Jimmy Szaragosa, a man with Down syndrome, who is on trial for murdering his incestuous parents and claiming that he did so after having been ordered to by God. Jimmy is convicted of the crime and sentenced to death.​
The signs of the apocalypse continue to unfold and eventually cause a giant storm...Following a series of incidents Abby discovers that Father Lucci is the reincarnation of Cartaphilus and "he intends to allow the apocalypse to take place so that his curse (Living until Christ's return) will finally be broken".

Abby discovers that:​
the sixth sign will be a solar eclipse that will take place the next day, meaning that the fifth sign — the tortured death of a martyr for God's cause — must take place very soon. Abby realizes that clemency has been denied to Jimmy and his execution will be the fifth sign. In a panic, she drives to the prison to stop the execution;​
The eclipse begins along with a catastrophic earthquake. Despondent over her failure to save Jimmy and the rest of humanity, Abby goes into labor and is rushed through the disaster to a nearby hospital. Despite the best efforts of Russell and the doctors to help her, the child's heart stops beating as Abby gives birth, thus fulfilling the seventh and final sign, the birth of the soulless child.​

Derek Rosa...The "Real Life" Trial​

About the alleged party in Miami, this vision deals with the case of Derek Rosa and his possible release and reminds us of the story of Jimmy Szaragosa in the movie "The Seventh Sign".

"Derek Rosa is a minor who, a few days after his 13th birthday, murdered his mother with more than 40 stab wounds in Florida, in an event that has caused great commotion in the United States and has divided society. Justice will prosecute him as an adult after the evidence and the minor's own confession, although his family asked for clemency and some groups insist on his innocence, that he was manipulated, or ask that the case be treated differently..."

"After committing the crime, the Derek Rosa calls 911 and confesses to murdering his mother. "She's dead," the boy is heard responding to questions from the EMS dispatcher. "There's blood all over the floor," the juvenile added."

I have not followed Derek's case but the psychic Andreas has published since the end of 2023 a series of videos where he assures that the boy is innocent. In each video you can read in the comments that people opine with a religious tone that the will of Christ and God is that Derek is declared innocent. Apparently the perpetrator was the stepfather.

VTCUT2OHD5HADGOLNWZCKZ46D4.jpg
Derek Rosa will await trial in an adult prison (Photo: Telemundo).

So we have an eclipse and the upcoming release...or not...of a minor who committed a crime, possibly influenced. Derek Rosa is the Jimmy Szaragosa of the movie, amazing how Rosa and Szaragosa have a similar sound. As in the movie, American society is divided.

There is a pro-Derek campaign on Change.org seeking clemency for the 13-year-old. The petition already has more than 41,000 signatures
We, the signatories of this campaign, demand a fair judicial process for Derek Rosa, a 13-year-old boy facing serious charges. Conducting a search of his phone or computer, as well as interrogation without the presence of a guardian or lawyer, do not constitute evidence of his guilt. Derek has proven to be an exemplary young man both at school and in his interactions with friends and family, standing out for his unconditional support of his mother, as attested to by neighbors and acquaintances. Always respectful and valued by his teachers as one of the best students, his conduct contradicts the accusations he faces. We request that the investigation be deepened, as no concrete evidence has been presented against Derek. We believe in his innocence, supported by his lawyer, Jose Baez, who after speaking with Derek and examining the case, claims to have proof of his non-participation in the accused crime. We demand transparent justice for Derek Rosa, and urge that the real culprits of this event be identified, while Derek and his family face this difficult situation. It is unacceptable that, after almost 6 months of the incident, Derek has been isolated for more than 20 hours a day, a condition that could result in severe mental disorders. We call on the authorities and government agencies to reconsider the impact of these actions on a child and to continue the investigation with due diligence. This case, which has captured international attention, highlights the importance of not prejudging and protecting the integrity of a young man whose prior conduct suggests his unfitness to commit such a crime. We call for freedom and justice for Derek Rosa!​

Let's wait and see

Last edited:
Brazil, the sea reclaims its territory, it's devastating, late 04. The sea gets into the city, it's literally going to be chaos. I hope it doesn't happen, I see a lot of material losses more than anything else, a lot of land, a lot of mud.
Thank you Puma for such details all of which are very interesting. I'm reminded of Joe's question of what we imagine the C's advice to watch sea, air and land could be.
The above about Brazil sounds as if it would fit the bill depending on what exactly he means by "reclaims". Does land sink or is there an underwater collapse, or a volcano elsewhere that causes a tsunami. Duboyne talks of mud inundations but I can't remember if he named specific areas. In any case they all sound as if it's going to get hair-raising very soon.

At minute 03:35 of the video of the visions of August 20, 2023 the seer Andreas speaks of an attack on the Golden Gate Bridge. The events of October 7th in Israel had not yet happened.​

"Possible attack on the Golden Gate Bridge, there is like a warning and manage to warn people of the attack, I hope it does not happen ... also the White House, the Methuselah Redwood, which is the oldest tree in the world. Many alerts of attacks in the United States, in September. They are always on alert in the United States because of what happened in the Towers, they are warning people because it is expected... it is planned... or there will be attacks against this country. "

It hasn't happened yet, but after what happened at the Francis Scott Key Bridge there is potential. The following image was published today on X

View attachment 93580
View attachment 93581

A YouTube search for videos related to the destruction of the Golden Gate Bridge yields earthquakes, nuclear explosions, tsunamis and other causes like meteorites

Don't forget the one about a takeover by another species...

Dick Algire and his group of remote viewers predict the biggest news events for April:

Two of them saw an assassination of a public figure. Dick Algire saw a European leader turning "from friend to foe". Another one saw something happening to coastal communities in an apparently Western country.

Dick Algire and his group of remote viewers predict the biggest news events for April:

Two of them saw an assassination of a public figure. Dick Algire saw a European leader turning "from friend to foe". Another one saw something happening to coastal communities in an apparently Western country.

Argentine seer Ambar, said she had a vision of a big earthquake:

"I could not sleep, I woke up with a very strong vision, danger! Earthquake! America trembles, 6.8, 8.8... big energy leaks, chain of earthquakes, chaos, uncontrolled, crying.
02-04-24, 05-04-24 ...The world will scream no one will listen... until we see the chaos.
Chaos upon chaos."

Comment: "big energy leals" means that many souls leave this plane.

On the other hand, Seer Andreas published a video on the night of March 31:

"Listen, it's not to alarm, or generate panic or chaos or whatever you want to call it... fortunately or unfortunately when I feel that, something is going to happen, like in this case, I'm not wrong. All day today I have felt very strange, like a premonition, something strong is coming this week, I literally feel something very ugly, when I feel that sensation something strong is coming.

I don't know where, but it will be strong this week, I am almost sure it will be something in the ground, like a strong movement, I feel that sensation when an earthquake has happened. If it has to happen I hope it won't be anything bad.

New Zealand comes to my mind? something in America, Haiti... Peru... anyway, don't forget your bug out bag just in case. "

Could something big happen a week before the most publicized eclipse in history? I don't know either, but several events are converging around the eclipse. Symbolism reigns supreme here.

1. A total solar eclipse that completes an X from the 2017 eclipse...It should be noted that the X that appears on the Space Command seal is similar to the X that would form the eclipse. As we know, the claw holding the olive branches signifies peace and points to the path of the 2017 eclipse while the claw holding the 13 arrows signifies war and points to the path of the 2024 eclipse.

ASYSK1016_03.jpg

United_States_Space_Command_emblem_2019.svg.png

2. The totality of the eclipse will pass through two cities called Nineveh, in Ohio and Indiana. Christians attribute this to the story of Jonas which basically has to do with clemency or mercy and connects to the story of Pinocchio which is basically a story of sacrifice for others. (Jonas and Geppetto are swallowed by a whale whose interior reminds us of the 5D reflection space).

3. The Pons-Brooks Comet aka The Devil's Comet. As mentioned before, it will be next to Jupiter, as in an allegory of a trial where there is the accusing party and the defender, the evil and the good.

4. Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, and Uranus in a full planetary alignment during the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024

750x422.jpg

5. NASA plans to launch three sounding rockets during the total solar eclipse on April 8, from its Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. Named Atmospheric Perturbations around Eclipse Path (APEP), these rockets will lift off 45 minutes before, during and 45 minutes after the peak local eclipse. They have named the Project ‘Serpent Deity’ to “investigate how the drop in Sunlight & Temperature affects Earth upper atmosphere”

PS1_F.151_Fnt_DD_T16-tms.jpg
Nagaraja, Serpent Deity

6. CERN being turned on on April 8th.
20240401_140200.png
Shiva, god of destruction on CERN's front lawn.

7. Two broods of cicadas waking from years hibernation at the same time.

“They don’t often coincide in time, but to have them coincide in time and space is even more unusual,” says John Lill, an insect ecologist at George Washington University".

8. Wars and talk of escalation of wars. Movement of troops or civil guards in different parts of the world.​

1. A total solar eclipse that completes an X from the 2017 eclipse...It should be noted that the X that appears on the Space Command seal is similar to the X that would form the eclipse. As we know, the claw holding the olive branches signifies peace and points to the path of the 2017 eclipse while the claw holding the 13 arrows signifies war and points to the path of the 2024 eclipse.
Oh-oh, the C's mentioned the "X" factor in 2010...
Q: (L) I guess that means it may or may not turn out the way they expect?
A: It will get close. But remember the ”X” factor.

Q: (L) What is the X factor?
A: Earth changes.
Another way to "drop dead" is to cut the ground from underneath one's feet. Earthquakes do that wonderfully... :rolleyes:
To diminish or undermine one's power or effectiveness, especially in a sudden or unexpected manner.
Elon Musk put an "X" on Twitter at the right moment. It can't be a coincidence!

In Asia and America changes in politics will be good but Mexico as Cuba will be, the Flower will leave the garden, the military will arrive. Attacks in the north to woman of Mexico there will be several.

This vision refers to political issues in Mexico. Unfortunately the attack on a woman in Mexican politics happened a few hours ago and this person lost her life.

Morena (Movimiento de Regeneracion Nacional party) candidate for mayor of Celaya murdered

The Morena candidate for mayor of Celaya, Guanajuato, Gisela Gaytán, was murdered in the community of San Miguel Octopan.

In one of the stronghold towns of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel in Guanajuato, Morena candidate for the government of Celaya, Gisela Gaytán Gutiérrez, was executed on her first day of campaigning.

Bertha Gisela Gaytán Gutiérrez, a 38-year-old lawyer by profession, was walking with her campaign team through the streets of San Miguel Octopan, one of the most dangerous areas of Guanajuato, when at around 6 p.m. on Monday the jocular music was silenced by six shots in front of the church in the center of the town.

This vision is within the set where the collapse of a bridge was predicted (the seer mentioned B.C but curiously there is no major bridge in that State!) AND the appearance of the sun as if it were a shooting star, an event that apparently coincides with extreme weather and a major earthquake.

Strange times we are living in.

There is too much violence in Mexico.​

They know something? AirBnB changed on 28-03-2024 their major "disruptive events policy":

AirBnB event policy.jpg

Who can use the ability to determine the future, bye animal entails, or a rupture in the earth surface, eliciting a hypnotic substance, that allowed the virginal priestesses on high to deliver their prognostications of doom and gloom. Seems to me in this day and age that is all they can endeavour to make.

i am reminded of this passage from the upnishands, is true, don't now but rings true. nobody can predict the future, it is open, and with all his AI nonsense, makes a mockery of predictable programming.

From The upanishands a text that has been attributed, going back into prehistory.

As the human body
So is the Cosmic Body
As the human mind
As is the microcosm
So is the macrocosm
As the Atom so is the universe
mind and body are one.

unfortuantely at this time we are deluged with psychosocial propganda to deny this truth. And phrophecy could b considered nothing more that a social psychological construct, to keep the masses entertained.

Bearing that in mind, for those that are attuned to the Cosmos...A new reality, emerges.

They know something? AirBnB changed on 28-03-2024 their major "disruptive events policy":

View attachment 93793

Yes got the information in my mailbox on 1st April!!

Wow! Page 18 of this thread is absolutely on FIRE!! All of these predictions coming at the same time seemingly right on top of one another, all pointing towards a real drop dead April kicking off the second quarter of 2024. 😬

Well the seers are on to something

The seer Ambar mentioned a chain of earthquakes and gave two dates, April 02 and 05, possibly between those dates.

"I could not sleep, I woke up with a very strong vision, danger! Earthquake! America trembles, 6.8, 8.8... big energy leaks, chain of earthquakes, chaos, uncontrolled, crying.
02-04-24, 05-04-24 ...The world will scream no one will listen... until we see the chaos.
Chaos upon chaos."

The seer Andreas felt something very strong coming and related it to a strong earthquake.
I don't know where, but it will be strong this week, I am almost sure it will be something in the ground, like a strong movement, I feel that sensation when an earthquake has happened. If it has to happen I hope it won't be anything bad.

New Zealand comes to my mind? something in America, Haiti... Peru... anyway, don't forget your bug out bag just in case. "

The chain of quakes so far:
● M 6.2 - 136 km ENE of Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands (Main shock)
2024-04-02 09:54:09 (UTC)
15.816°N 146.866°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
M 7.4 - 18 km SSW of Hualien City, Taiwan
Time 2024-04-02 17:58:11 (UTC-06:00)
Location 23.819°N 121.562°E
Depth 34.8 km
Aftershock in Taiwan

M 6.5 - 11 km NE of Hualien City, Taiwan
2024-04-03 00:11:25 (UTC)
24.065°N 121.673°E. 11.8 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
View attachment 93806
Atmospheric fluctuation recorded on March 28 by SSGEOS
View attachment 93807

Amber mentioned America, will a major quake happen in Oregon as the Cs mentioned with M10+ Pacific Northwest? For now, Colombia felt a M4.9 quake.
● M 4.9 - 11 km N of Yopal, Colombia
2024-04-02 23:16:51 (UTC)
5.441°N 72.386°W. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

Back
Top Bottom