Predictions and Prophecies

Well the seers are on to something

The seer Ambar mentioned a chain of earthquakes and gave two dates, April 02 and 05, possibly between those dates.

The seer Andreas felt something very strong coming and related it to a strong earthquake.

The chain of quakes so far:

Amber mentioned America, will a major quake happen in Oregon as the Cs mentioned with M10+ Pacific Northwest? For now, Colombia felt a M4.9 quake.
And I of course live right on the San Andreas (coincidence ?) Fault in Los Angeles, so anything happening on the Cascadian will surely trigger a knock on effect down the coast to here. About three weeks ago we had something like 20 ~4.0 range quakes in a 12 hour period. Things are busy on the Left Coast!

Well the seers are on to something

The seer Ambar mentioned a chain of earthquakes and gave two dates, April 02 and 05, possibly between those dates.

The seer Andreas felt something very strong coming and related it to a strong earthquake.

The chain of quakes so far:

Amber mentioned America, will a major quake happen in Oregon as the Cs mentioned with M10+ Pacific Northwest? For now, Colombia felt a M4.9 quake.

I came across a TikTok video of a seer the other day and I found it intriguing. I don’t know what she’s talking about most of the time, but essentially she explains how the poles are going to shift and that will result in a massive chain of earthquakes that will hit the west coast and travel both upwards and out.

The video is kinda wild so I didn’t take it too seriously—as with most things—but at this point nothing would surprise me anymore.

According to the seer, the earthquake will start in Mexico and travel up the Pacific Ocean towards California, where it will continue to move up through Oregon and Washington, finally ending in Canada. The aftershock will travel down the same path. From there, it will once again start to move up on a new axis that will pass right through LA and all the way to Canada.

As if that wasn’t the enough, the shocks will continue on their way back down through the original axis. This is where the planes and the plates are going to separate. She thinks this would happen after 7 hours of a major event.

This is when the new earthquake will start that will go east, crossing Nevada and Utah. Eventually coming back to its original spot.

All in all, she expects 6-8 “big ones.” Lastly, to quote her directly:

“I’m not saying that this is going to happen exactly after April 8th; but I’m saying that it’s happening as a correlation or in correspondence to whatever kind of signals are being sent. Does that make sense?”

I think this is another hit by Andreas and is related to the M7.4 Taiwan earthquake (from Afghanistan to Korea region) and the M4.9 earthquake in Yopal, Colombia.
At the end of April, from Afghanistan to Korea, it will be... I feel it's something like an earthquake. Bogota M4.9 in the middle of the next month.

chrome_screenshot_2 abr. 2024 21_31_50 GMT-06_00.png
USGS interactive map

chrome_screenshot_2 abr. 2024 21_38_33 GMT-06_00.png
USGS interactive map

Now this vision is within the set where there was talk of water in many nations and very strong winds, also of a numerical sequence/code (?) 5,11,8,9,17,23,66 and fires in California, Tennessee, Kentucky.
Severe storm and #hurricane force winds hit #Lexington #Kentucky USA this morning 🇺🇸
Extreme storm and very strong winds knock down a student while trying to get to the University of Kentucky campus, the incident occurred in Lexington during a tornado warning, with wind gusts over 120 km/h. Significant damage reported in Kentucky area from #storm and probable #tornado.​

I came across a TikTok video of a seer the other day…
Same seer, but I want to share a possible “hit” of theirs and it’s regarding today’s earthquake in NY area.

A magnitude-4.8 earthquake rumbled through the northeastern United States at 10:23 a.m. on Friday, according to the United States Geological Survey, sending tremors from Philadelphia to Boston and jolting buildings in Manhattan and throughout the five boroughs.

The U.S.G.S. reported that the earthquake’s epicenter was near Whitehouse Station, N.J., about 40 miles west of New York City. The agency estimated the depth of the bedrock rupture at 2.9 miles. In nearby Lebanon, N.J., china plates rattled in diners and frightened residents darted into streets to find trees, cars and the ground shaking.

In this TikTok video uploaded on August 30th of last year, the seer references a vision from April of that year regarding a number of upcoming events for different areas of the US.

The video mainly focuses on a hurricane that was happening at the time but it’s interesting that she ends the video with “And this just isn’t one hurricane, one issue, it’s going to continue. Like I said, a little rain, a little shake… even on the east coast.”

There is some potential here so I will keep an eye out for her content.

Fox news anchor shares ‘humorous’ take on the New Jersey Earthquake: “Look at all of that. AND it’s not over yet because we’ve got the eclipse earthquake coming up on Monday. As Debrah Ross was telling us, it’s going to be a transformative experience for anybody who is in the area of totality.”

Did he slip, make a mistake, or was he just trying to be funny? Maybe poking fun at all the wild assumptions going around the internet. Not exactly a prediction but I’d be curious to see if anything happens on Monday.

Source: TikTok

Argentine seer Ambar, said she had a vision of a big earthquake:

"I could not sleep, I woke up with a very strong vision, danger! Earthquake! America trembles, 6.8, 8.8... big energy leaks, chain of earthquakes, chaos, uncontrolled, crying.
02-04-24, 05-04-24 ...The world will scream no one will listen... until we see the chaos.
Chaos upon chaos."

Comment: "big energy leals" means that many souls leave this plane.

On the other hand, Seer Andreas published a video on the night of March 31:

"Listen, it's not to alarm, or generate panic or chaos or whatever you want to call it... fortunately or unfortunately when I feel that, something is going to happen, like in this case, I'm not wrong. All day today I have felt very strange, like a premonition, something strong is coming this week, I literally feel something very ugly, when I feel that sensation something strong is coming.

I don't know where, but it will be strong this week, I am almost sure it will be something in the ground, like a strong movement, I feel that sensation when an earthquake has happened. If it has to happen I hope it won't be anything bad.

New Zealand comes to my mind? something in America, Haiti... Peru... anyway, don't forget your bug out bag just in case. "

Could something big happen a week before the most publicized eclipse in history? I don't know either, but several events are converging around the eclipse. Symbolism reigns supreme here.

1. A total solar eclipse that completes an X from the 2017 eclipse...It should be noted that the X that appears on the Space Command seal is similar to the X that would form the eclipse. As we know, the claw holding the olive branches signifies peace and points to the path of the 2017 eclipse while the claw holding the 13 arrows signifies war and points to the path of the 2024 eclipse.

View attachment 93752

View attachment 93749

2. The totality of the eclipse will pass through two cities called Nineveh, in Ohio and Indiana. Christians attribute this to the story of Jonas which basically has to do with clemency or mercy and connects to the story of Pinocchio which is basically a story of sacrifice for others. (Jonas and Geppetto are swallowed by a whale whose interior reminds us of the 5D reflection space).

3. The Pons-Brooks Comet aka The Devil's Comet. As mentioned before, it will be next to Jupiter, as in an allegory of a trial where there is the accusing party and the defender, the evil and the good.

4. Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, and Uranus in a full planetary alignment during the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024

View attachment 93754

5. NASA plans to launch three sounding rockets during the total solar eclipse on April 8, from its Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. Named Atmospheric Perturbations around Eclipse Path (APEP), these rockets will lift off 45 minutes before, during and 45 minutes after the peak local eclipse. They have named the Project ‘Serpent Deity’ to “investigate how the drop in Sunlight & Temperature affects Earth upper atmosphere”

View attachment 93750
Nagaraja, Serpent Deity

6. CERN being turned on on April 8th.
View attachment 93751
Shiva, god of destruction on CERN's front lawn.

7. Two broods of cicadas waking from years hibernation at the same time.

“They don’t often coincide in time, but to have them coincide in time and space is even more unusual,” says John Lill, an insect ecologist at George Washington University".

8. Wars and talk of escalation of wars. Movement of troops or civil guards in different parts of the world.​

About the Nineveh passage, the eclipse trajectory that's being shared around is apparently only a guess or a projection - because no one knows truly how big the sun is!

The article includes an updated eclipse trajectory map:

1712520551934.png

It's anybody's guess as to which one is 'true'.

About the Nineveh passage, the eclipse trajectory that's being shared around is apparently only a guess or a projection - because no one knows truly how big the sun is!

The article includes an updated eclipse trajectory map:

View attachment 94045

It's anybody's guess as to which one is 'true'.
Either the sun bulb is burning out in the projector or someone bumped the 2D Earth map. These things happen.

I follow the guy whose web site I will post below mostly because he's entertaining, since he has NEVER successfully predicted anything in the ten years I've been reading his posts. He says that's why he does what he does - he thinks that if the plans of the elites get spoiled ahead of time, they scramble like cockroaches caught in the light and abort their plans.

His basic spiel is that he believes the "elites" are using historical events and religious texts (that their ancestors perpetrated or wrote) as well as astrology, gematria, and numerology as the basis for events that they plan so that they can prove that they are the true ruling masters of this world when the events their ancestors prophesized long ago come true (due to their own shenanigans using works such as the Book of Revelation as a script for events that THEY create - not due to natural events). He explains all of this on the sidebar of this page on his "Day X" prediction page:

He updates every day on his home page, sometimes multiple times, here:

He covers everything mentioned in this thread and puts it all in one place to build a semi-coherent story line. IF he's right, by doing so, NONE of what he writes will ever happen so it's kind of impossible to make heads or tails of his work; but it's entertaining and I've learned a lot from the incredible stuff he digs up now and then.

I had doubts whether or not to include this vision of the seer Ambar, but after seeing the seismic forecast of SSGEOS I changed my mind. For SSGEOS the solar eclipse is not critical, however, from April 11 to 13 a significant event may happen.
WARNING: Great earthquake potential

A combination of planetary and lunar conjunctions from 5 to 7 April will likely result in stronger tremors and more seismic unrest overall throughout the week.​
A near convergence of four planetary conjunctions from 9 to 11 April can trigger large seismic activity from approximately 11 to 13 April, potentially reaching magnitude 8 or higher

Seer Ambar vision published on April 05, 2024

"Japan! Divided in two, the earthquakes will not cease. Philippines, Hong Kong, Virgin Islands, the world loses its axis.
Panama, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, United States... towers will collapse, danger by fire, earth and water.
Alert! Skyscrapers on the ground..."

Comment:

What struck me about this vision is "Japan divided in two", because it reminded me of a response from the Cs when they told Laura, in the first session, that they were coming to deliver prophecies​
Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.

Later in 1995 the Cs predicted a M9.6 for Tokyo
Q: (T) So this was not the quake that you predicted the 8.9, this was a 7.2, but it was miles distance from Osaka almost right on the money, but this was not the quake that you predicted? (J) There's going to be another one coming?

A: Yes 14 more this sequence. (?? 14 more this sequence ??)

Q: (T) 14 more quakes? (J) I'm sorry, I'm losing it real bad tonight, I don't know why. {She was referring to her inability to keep up with the speed of delivery.} (D) Are you breaking up? (J) No, it's me. Please repeat the answer. (T) We're having problems down here in 3rd density this evening!

A: SEQUENCE.

Q: (T) This is one in a sequence of earthquakes that are going to culminate in the 8.9?

A: 9 pt 6

Q: (T) In Osaka, near Osaka?

A: Tokyo.

If the Cs meant a sequence of 14 earthquakes starting from 1995 and taking into consideration only M7+ earthquakes near Tokyo... that means that 13 have already happened and we are missing a final M9.6 for Japan.

In fact, the Volcanodiscovery database confirms this. 13 earthquakes M7+ have ocurred since 2003

There were no M7+ earthquakes after 1995 until 2003 (and then there was a change of programming with the death of Princess Diana in 1997)​

Earthquake near Iwaki, Iwaki-shi, Fukushima, Japan since 2003
Screenshot_20240407-144843_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240407-144949_Chrome.jpg

It is also interesting that if we take the year 1995 as the year of the 7th earthquake, the 13th earthquake was M9.1 in Fukushima.
Q: (J) So there's 7 more coming? (T) So the 14th one will be the big one, in Tokyo?

A: 13th.

Either way, it seems that something more dramatic than Fukushima could happen.
Q: (T) Will these quakes, is China, Korea, Philippines and the surrounding area also going to be affected as these quakes increase in strength?

A: Yes.

Seer Andreas visions published on April 06, 2024

"In mid-May Mexico will shake strongly, look at Guerrero, Tijuana or Puebla, one of these places will shake strongly.

Cuba. I commented that at the end of this year Cuba was going to be free, but I saw that there will be internal war between the government and the civilians, which will cause great human losses and injuries, for the following month.

Active volcano in Nicaragua has an eruption, it is not something strong, destruction of nature without human losses.

Earthquake in Argentina M6.1, M5.9 in late April, early May.

Strong winds in Ecuador cause material losses, some people affected in their homes.

Mexico, I see the kidnapping or disappearance of a bus carrying students, children of powerful people in Mexico, they are not found, before the summer vacation, it is something against the government or from the government and it has to do with the elections.

In the world people see signs in the skies, lights, unidentified objects, not necessarily extraterrestrials, they simply do not identify what is seen, supposed apparitions of religious images, but they are only distractions of the government, they want to do very ugly, strong things.

The government is deceiving Elon Musk, something strong is coming with him.

Attack on the U.S.-Mexico border by Asian terrorists, the U.S. may close the border and put more restrictions.

Comment
In the past the Cs have told us that the Marian apparitions are actually projections of the 4D Sts.
Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Yes. All of them.

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose behind this?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Q: (L) If you think about it, propagating belief in the "old time religions" which include belief in hell or purgatory tend to put a person in a very vulnerable position because then they are open to thoughts of guilt, sin, and are therefore susceptible to thought control and terror.

what is the source of the apparition – allegedly of the Virgin Mary - on the building down in Clearwater?

A: "Apparitions" are not important as to their "source" but rather their result.

Q: Well, is it STS or STO or just a chemical anomaly? But you say that is not important - the result is. What is the result.

A: Have you not witnessed it?

Q: Well, I can't tell what is in the hearts and minds of people, all I see is a lot of people making money off of it. How can I know whether...

A: Then you must think that the result of the UFO/Alien phenomenon is that a "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks."
Q: (F) Obviously there are a lot of different results. Most could be buying the silly rocks, but others could be learning from it either for STS or STO. (L) So, the results of anything is strictly the result of the configuration of the individual?

A: Yes.

Q: But it still begs the question: Is it truly an apparition of the Virgin Mary?

A: Well, is it possible for you to differentiate between that which is an apparition, and that which is not. And does it really matter? Or, is "apparition," merely a classification? Or a "label?

With all this apocalyptic atmosphere it would not be unusual for TPTB or the Lizards to take the opportunity to push their agenda.

Let's wait and see.

This is Good! A pre-eclipse show and a few highlights.
1st part on YT:

We are in the days of Noah where all the evil is coming forth to be seen and will be washed away to prepare for the new world. The old and corrupt must go so a good thing. (remember we're repeating Atlantis). NJ had a 4.8 earthquake that spread to NYC, the eclipse falls on 4/8. New York City has Babylon hidden inside it. (that city is going down, a heart of darkness?). The Statue of Liberty was struck by lightning.

In Vedic astrology, the eclipse is in the sign of Pisces and not in Aries like the western astrology so watch the water. Incidence with boats are happening and the Year of The Dragon also implies underwater activity.

The people in the USA became very polarized after the 2016 election but now that separation has diminished and people are coming together more. Those who hold to the center in thought and emotion will do okay in the times to come but having situational awareness is important. Illusions and paranoia right now.

Full show:

Last edited:
This is Good! A pre-eclipse show and a few highlights.
1st part on YT:

We are in the days of Noah where all the evil is coming forth to be seen and will be washed away to prepare for the new world. The old and corrupt must go so a good thing. (remember we're repeating Atlantis). NJ had a 4.8 earthquake that spread to NYC, the eclipse falls on 4/8. New York City has Babylon hidden inside it. (that city is going down, a heart of darkness?). The Statue of Liberty was struck by lightning.

In Vedic astrology, the eclipse is in the sign of Pisces and not in Aries like the western astrology so watch the water. Incidence with boats are happening and the Year of The Dragon also implies underwater activity.

The people in the USA became very polarized after the 2016 election but now that separation has diminished and people are coming together more. Those who hold to the center in thought and emotion will do okay in the times to come but having situational awareness is important. Illusions and paranoia right now.

Full show:

I’m about an hour and 15 into this, and while so far it’s been excellent and pretty spot on, I was a little unsettled by WooWooDude saying that the beings watching over us “love us and want to help us. Keep your heart open.” Maybe I misheard what led up to this statement, but as we know, not everything is about leading us with a loving, guiding hand. Quite the contrary actually.

I’m about an hour and 15 into this, and while so far it’s been excellent and pretty spot on, I was a little unsettled by WooWooDude saying that the beings watching over us “love us and want to help us. Keep your heart open.” Maybe I misheard what led up to this statement, but as we know, not everything is about leading us with a loving, guiding hand. Quite the contrary actually.
I think its possible we do have these loving, helpful beings lending a hand from another level of being. To keep ones connection to love is important in these times as well. This doesn't mean that the opposite, dark ones aren't doing everything they can to pull us down, both aspects are true in my understanding. After watching Beyond Mystic for awhile now, its clear to me these people are very aware of the dark and their machinations to manipulate humans. There are things/beliefs that some express at times that make me cringe...that don't ring true. I see that but there are more "right on and helpful" thoughts expressed that make it worth while.

I'm so glad you found this excellent. There are some wise and insightful people there and what WooWooDude said about gifted psychics in the group seems correct. I'm also finding an interest in tarot cards and astrology coming back after many years with watching this show.

Last edited:
"Japan! Divided in two, the earthquakes will not cease. Philippines, Hong Kong, Virgin Islands, the world loses its axis.
Panama, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, United States... towers will collapse, danger by fire, earth and water.
Alert! Skyscrapers on the ground..."
I've started watching earthquake activity more lately. Duthsince is an excellent one to watch for near future activity around the world. He's able to predict locations of quacks by following how energy flows through the earth from the epicenter of a quake and he's given many warnings/predictions that happened. Following him regularly on YT can be hit or miss however because he's dealing with strong interference from the ptb which don't want people to know about this it seems.. There are modifications taking place on the magnitudes which are downgraded regularly on official sites. He also uses google earth to locate sites in the areas of quakes that have structures that contribute to a quake happening such as drilling sites. Sometimes he finds odd, ancient land formations and building sites which is interesting

The recent 4.8 quake in New Jersey was located very near a Trump golf coarse! Hmmm.

A few days ago he reported nationwide all the radar sites where down that reported on weather conditions. He posts warning that are quickly taken down from YT. This report from 4/7 predicts a 6 off the coast of southern Oregon, activity through the USA and the world wide repot report.

Back
Top Bottom