Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

In his discussion with Tucker, Rogan came across as a materialist moron. Sheesh.

Joe Rogan is a very deceptive con artist who without question is a 3rd Density Minion of the 4thDS2S Consortium.

This is *Fear Factor Joe* before he became *Joe Rogan MMA Bro*

JoeRogan.png

I would be very cautious with Tucker and Alex Jones also.

I could post detailed files proving AJ is an agent for Mossad and always has been. He is likely a strategically placed Cointel agent from day 1. (And yes I was a fan for a long time until I started paying much closer attention)

Tucker is very likely a well placed Cointel Pro Agent (similar to Jones) who is lots of truth with highly strategic error. (Project Mockingbird anyone?)

How likely is it that any Newscaster could ever rise to such a position of prominence in 3rd Density without being placed there?

He is a Tortoise on top of a lamppost to me. And he is really good at his job of playing the aww shucks, I AM just a humble and ignorant media person.

Lets not forget all of these people are highly paid actors.

Rarely is anyone allowed to have these kind of followings or audiences unless expressly permitted.

It would not surprise me if all 3 of them are in cahoots with one another for the Great Disclosure Psyop that is coming.

Each of should KNOW from Laura’s incredible work and research that true disclosure is not possible and never coming due to the horrific nature of the truth.

I also read the transcript from the German Doctor & Tucker convo and his intel meshes well with what the C’s have said about the 4thDS2S Consortium’s goal of creating a society of mentally deranged low vibration humans to reincarnate into at the realm border crossing.

Seems there isn’t much time left until now until their program is complete and their long ago (past/future/present) planned attack begins.

Thankfully or Hopefully we have 6th Density S2O beings to defend us from 4th Density Nasty Critters.

Or maybe, we are lucky enough to ride the wave (literally & figuratively) to 4th D S2O New Earth before the final battle of 3rd Density occurs?

Me, I prefer to mix it up a bit before exiting thuis realm for hopefully the last time.

One last message, Part 1 of Laura’s Podcast with me and Hunter Williams is now only 3 weeks from tomorrow and going to blow the world away. :)

As long as enough people are able to hear and or see it!

EPISODE DETAILS​

Why did the medical establishment push the Covid vax on the world even when they knew it didn’t work? Dr. Michael Nehls says it wasn’t about money. It was about conquering the human mind.

"Why did the medical establishment push the Covid vax on the world even when they knew it didn’t work? Dr. Michael Nehls says it wasn’t about money. It was about conquering the human mind."
A new book called The Indoctrinated Brain explores the attacks on everyday people’s mental freedom, and its author, Dr. Michael Nehls, joined The Tucker Carlson Encounter to explain what he’s found after years of groundbreaking research. This members-only interview is exclusively available for Team Tucker.

READ THE TRANSCRIPT​

Tucker [00:00:00] Well, things are changing so fast that it's hard to think about what the future might look like, but pause for a second and force yourself. What will the world look like in, say, ten years? 15 years? 50 years? Well, the outlines are pretty clear. If the people who run things powerful forces. And by that we mean very specifically the US government, the Chinese government, the U.N. if they have their way, there will be a lot less private property, a lot less privacy for the average person and for the average person. A lot of really big decisions will be made, not individually, but by machines. So that's clearly the direction we're going. The question is who wants that? And the answer is very, very few people. That's dystopian, doesn't quite capture it. That's horrifying. That's a nightmare. And so if you had to bring about that future with the consent of the governed, as in a democracy, that would be impossible because no one will ever want that. It's too ugly and sad. It's clearly anti-human. It's a dead end. So how do you do it? Well, you only have two options. You can use force. Just put a gun in people's face and say, do this except this or I'll kill you. But that's messy and hard, and it requires a lot of guns. It also requires a kind of muscular attitude, an aggression, not just a passive aggression. Probably not going to happen. Or you can do something else. You can make people want it. That's very different from convincing them there's almost no effort to convince you of anything anymore. In case you haven't noticed, they've totally given up on argument as a means of reaching some kind of mutual consent doesn't exist anymore, but they can instead make you want it. Well, how would they do that? Well, the fastest way to do that would be by, say, changing your brain. Is that happening? Well, you have to kind of wonder, what was Covid, by the way it was the other day. It feels like we haven't really talked about what that was. It wasn't just some random virus. It probably wasn't even just a lab leak accidentally. This was a bioweapons lab run by the Chinese government, paid for in part by the US government. And it went global. But it really went to the West. That's the truth to the English speaking world, to Europe. And it seemed to have changed people. So what's going on here? Is something going on here? And if so, what can you do about it? How do you preserve the sovereignty of your own mind? Maybe that's the most important question. Very few people are thinking about this seriously. Lots of people are speculating about it, but very few scientists are looking at the specifics of how this might be done and what you might do about it. In fact, there's really just one that we're aware of, and we're about to meet him. He is German. His name is Michael Nehls. He's a medical doctor, a physician. He's a molecular geneticist, and he's written what seems to be an amazing new book called The Indoctrinated Brain How to Successfully Fend off the Global Attack on Your Mental Freedom. And we are honored to have him joining us now. Dr. Nehls, thank you very much.
Tucker [00:48:35] It is important. The most important, Dr. Michael Nehls, the indoctrinated brain case. You want to get that right away. Thank you.

This is a great thing, Yossarian, to have this transcript to read!

It is similar to what Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt has been talking about in these recent free weekly webinars where I've been taking notes. I'm going through those notes to post on the Klinghardt discussion thread. Klinghardt speaks about his clinical practice dealing with the assault on the hippocampus and pituitary, giving his treatment suggestions. Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt Healing & Diagnostics, ART, Research, Protocols

"What are chances a virus evolves naturally to target hippocampus and pituitary. Chances of that happening in nature are hundreds of times less than odds of winning a lottery. Each of the proteins is designed to destroy the brain. " Dr. D. Klinghardt
and this
"Not long covid, it should be called something else, it shouldn't be normal. Fight the symptoms and get our brains back. Treating covid may be for life."

Dr Nehls says in the Tucker interview that his wikipedia page changed after The Indoctrinated Brain came out. Here's part of the Nehls Wikipedia page and its hatchet job in painting him as a conspiracy theorist. It makes me laugh, it's so bald-faced. And desperate.

Michael Nehls - Wikipedia

Controversies and Criticism[edit]​

Michael Nehls's book, The Indoctrinated Brain, has sparked considerable controversy for its bold claims about the effects of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines on human cognition and autonomy. Nehls suggests that these vaccines, among other modern pressures, are part of a global assault manipulating the human mind, aiming to facilitate increased governmental control over individuals. His theories align with broader conspiratorial narratives, which have been disseminated through various platforms known for hosting such content.[8]

Nehls's work was featured in a discussion with Tucker Carlson, where he outlined his views on the manipulation of human memory and cognition through fear, suggesting a deliberate effort to control the populace.[9] Furthermore, Nehls's theories have been cited by conspiratorial outlets such as Infowars in an article called "Molecular Geneticist Explains How mRNA Vaccines Were Designed to Conquer the Human Mind", further associating his work with fringe narratives.

Moreover, The Indoctrinated Brain was published by Skyhorse Publishing, a company that has a record of publishing works with conspiratorial angles. Skyhorse Publishing has built a reputation for taking on authors that other houses avoid, including figures who have propagated misinformation, including false theories about coronavirus vaccines.[10] This backdrop places Nehls's work within a specific context of controversial literature.

While Nehls's hypotheses have found support among certain circles, including endorsements in his book from figures like Naomi Wolf and Stephanie Seneff, they have not been widely accepted by the mainstream scientific community. Leading health organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), continue to support the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, countering claims that they are tools for government manipulation.

The discussion around The Indoctrinated Brain exemplifies the tension between fringe theories and established scientific consensus, highlighting the challenges in public health communication and the fight against misinformation in the age of COVID-19.

I've now listened to the first hour of the Rogan-Carlson interview, and I have to say that I'm positively surprised by Tucker's level of awareness and thinking. Until now, I've seen him mostly as a pretty good interviewer, speaker and having a talent in summarizing complex topics in an understandable way, but this interview shows that he's actually quite a 'deep thinker' and on the right track with many things. Maybe he's evolved his awareness greatly in the last year or so? And, in the segment on the UFO/alien phenomenon I'd say that he's spot on, which makes me question Matt Ehret's motives even more for portraying Tucker the way he does, as I wrote about here.

After listening what Tucker actually said about the UFO/alien topic, it is clear to me that Ehret is totally misrepresenting and twisting Tucker's words. Anyone who has put some real effort in researching the UFO/alien topic, which Ehret gives the appearance of having done, wouldn't disagree with much what Tucker says in this Rogan interview. Ehret is obviously not a person with a low IQ, so why is he 'debunking' Tucker and the UFO research community (especially those who think it's real and more than 'nuts and bolts')? To me, it is now starting to look like Ehret is intentionally being dishonest to smear the previously mentioned parties. In other words, Ehret doesn't pass the smell test anymore, if you ask me.

And yes, I agree, Rogan seems to have lost the plot. Maybe it's because of his use of drugs, mushrooms or whatever. Which makes me think that since that appears to be he's weakness, maybe 4D STS forces have in some weird ways lured and encouraged Rogan to keep taking those. A good and easy way to ultimately neutralize him?

This is from 1:10:00

Well, I'd already had a lot of experiences with DMT. So I already knew, I, I knew there was, there's a realm accessible to anybody that gets in contact with that stuff that is beyond imagination. It is more real than reality.

Reading Rogan's comments did bring up a couple of very distant memories for me. My dad passed away in 2003, so this memory tidbit is somewhere between 22 - 35 years old. UFOs were a definite topic of interest for us and the totally absurd explanation that "swamp gas" was a valid explanation for sightings really sealed our sense that the truth of their existence was being suppressed. So, it was with amazement when my dad passed along that there was some recognition of striking similarities between people's reported drug trips and people reporting encounters with UFOs. That's the best I can recall of that particular exchange other than we were stunned by that report and didn't know what to make of it - don't know when or from what source other than the newspaper or possibly internet discovery (that would have been much more recent) as he was finding a lot of info in general on the net - he particularly liked news from other countries that reported things our news did not.

The other instance I recall involved the early California hippie movement. It's my recollection that access to real LSD occurred somehow and people were experiencing actual "trips" to higher levels of consciousness - the opening of a metaphysical window that resulted in the same kind of peace, love, and enlightenment often reported in NDE. (Paraphrasing as I don't remember exactly what I read from so many years ago) Consequently, this was completely unwanted by the PTB and so a fake LSD was quickly introduced by the CIA, who may have been the source of the original and released for whatever purpose. I remember reading about a lady radio journalist in L.A. that was covering and revealing all this business until she met a very untimely death. Can't remember her name at all or how long ago I came across that material - definitely before I discovered Cass in 2008.

Rogan also has the wrong idea of what the pine cone statue at the Vatican represents - as I posted in the March 9 session thread:
The pinecone was an ancient symbol of fecundity and regeneration. Romans placed them on fountains and mausoleums. The fact that it stood in the Temple of Isis (a goddess sometimes revered by the early Christians as the Virgin Mary) may explain the reason behind the reverence for this sculpture by Catholics today.

fecundity
  • the ability to produce an abundance of offspring or new growth; fertility.
  • the ability to produce many new ideas.

In the last few months I've listened to Joe Rogan's podcasts in the background while doing something else, mostly for the people he interviewed.

The impression I've got from Joe is that for now he lacks a spiritual depth in his character, he's view on humanity's evolution is phisical based on the advancement of technology, somewhat in line with TPTB's singularity dystopic reality though, it seems he's unaware of this fact and sees this technological evolution as the only way for humanity to evolve, in a materialistic way that is.

Also, he lacks deeper understanding of the geopolitical affairs, of the psychopathy and the ponerologic aspect of it and the true implications on the society. Therefore, he's not able to recognize the fact that the downfall of the US is being done by the hands of pathological individuals that are running the country and not by foreign governments through their agents like he's convinced that that's the case.

I mean it seems he has "potential" but the use mushrooms and other drugs is putting a heavy strain on his soul, dulling his emotions and keeping him stuck or numbed down spiritually thus his poor understanding of the human's condition in this reality and his materialistic view of the Universe.

Who knows, if he's humble enough he might catch up by interacting with more open minded critical thinkers from whom he might learn and see more deeply.

But that's up to him.

Joe Rogan is a very deceptive con artist who without question is a 3rd Density Minion of the 4thDS2S Consortium.

View attachment 94690

So what are you trying to say exactly? To play devil's advocate, most of us probably have some pretty awkward photos from when we were younger.

I could post detailed files proving AJ is an agent for Mossad and always has been. He is likely a strategically placed Cointel agent from day 1. (And yes I was a fan for a long time until I started paying much closer attention)

Post away! I'd be interested.

Tucker is very likely a well placed Cointel Pro Agent (similar to Jones) who is lots of truth with highly strategic error. (Project Mockingbird anyone?)

How likely is it that any Newscaster could ever rise to such a position of prominence in 3rd Density without being placed there?

He is a Tortoise on top of a lamppost to me. And he is really good at his job of playing the aww shucks, I AM just a humble and ignorant media person.

Rarely is anyone allowed to have these kind of followings or audiences unless expressly permitted.

It would not surprise me if all 3 of them are in cahoots with one another for the Great Disclosure Psyop that is coming.

Each of should KNOW from Laura’s incredible work and research that true disclosure is not possible and never coming due to the horrific nature of the truth.

I think all this is playing into a paranoid mind trap - the idea that 4D STS is omnipotent and cannot be resisted. Which 4D STS probably loves to hear.

Lots of people, including those with massive online followings, were part of the outcry against the jabs and lockdown tyranny. Does that make every single one of them an agent, even though they were not expressly permitted to speak truth to power? No. On the other hand, some of them were probably agents and controlled opposition.

I just don't see that with Tucker. Like Putin, I think it's more the case that he has gained enough knowledge to protect himself, and also a network that helps him. Maybe there's some ancestral help, too, or something like his destiny.

I also read the transcript from the German Doctor & Tucker convo and his intel meshes well with what the C’s have said about the 4thDS2S Consortium’s goal of creating a society of mentally deranged low vibration humans to reincarnate into at the realm border crossing.

Seems there isn’t much time left until now until their program is complete and their long ago (past/future/present) planned attack begins.

Thankfully or Hopefully we have 6th Density S2O beings to defend us from 4th Density Nasty Critters.

A saviour would be nice, yeah. But no dice! The C's have been pretty clear that there is no one who will save us but ourselves. And the best way to do that is to learn to serve others. But also, it gets tricky, because serving others in order to save ourselves is a false service. Because we harbour anticipation of a secret spiritual reward. I know I've been there before. Although it sounds tautological, 'serving others to serve others' is the goal, I think. Or at least the major question.

In his discussion with Tucker, Rogan came across as a materialist moron. Sheesh.

I ended up listening to the whole thing at 2X speed, skipping some more boring parts (they don't talk about UFOs the whole time).

Rogan strikes me as a materialist who's done (and prolly still is doing) enough drugs to "see the unseen", but he has NO IDEA what to do with any of it.

Tucker strikes me as very Christian, kinda black and white in his take on Good vs Evil, but he seems to see and understand a whole lot more than Rogan.

At a couple of points, it seemed to me that Rogan was... not quite hostile, but he questioned Tucker on some of things he was saying and he didn't seem to be too happy about it. And then at the end of the show, Joe basically declares that he thinks Tucker is a good guy, good heart, etc. It was a bit odd. It was almost like Joe was telling Tucker he passed the test, got the job, or whatever...

Maybe that's just Joe being worried than since Tucker is smarter than he is and rising in popularity, Joe sees him as a threat or something simple like that? I dunno, but it wasn't like other Rogan interviews that I've watched where he seemed much more detached.

And they both just seem to love Alex Jones, and even had an excerpt of an earlier interview with Jones/Rogan years ago when he made crazy predictions that came true. These people need to read L's books!!

I don't see it like that. His professional background, including getting fired and all, is pretty factual. I'm not a super fan of his, and sometimes find him very naive and blind to the evils that the US government did in the past (he misses the 80s, but by that time, more countries than I can count had made America Great by causing suffering and devastation abroad). Same with his biais against China, etc. BUT, I think he actually means well, and is learning, and not ashamed of admitting when he was wrong. Compared to the vast majority of journalists nowadays, he is awesome. Does that have to make him CointelPro? I don't think so. There ARE still some good people out there. ;-)

Maybe that's just Joe being worried than since Tucker is smarter than he is and rising in popularity, Joe sees him as a threat or something simple like that? I dunno, but it wasn't like other Rogan interviews that I've watched where he seemed much more detached.

It was more like a clash of egos, more from Rogan side than Tucker side (if any from Tucker). Rogan wants to portray this image of open minded guy, and have this “open minded” podcast, but after seeing this interview, he did the opposite many times.
On the other side, Tucker seems to know much more than he says, but it seems that he tries to shown himself like the “don’t know” individual, he said many times he doesn’t know the reasons or why is this or that, when in reality it seems that he does know much more, but he restrain himself, perhaps because he knows that most of the subjects or opinions (specially the UFO one) can trigger a lot of people, and it can turn against his credibility, so it seems he abstain himself from being fully open about this and other subjects.

Last edited:
Yes, as usual, Rogan displayed his rather naive and pretty mainstream and moronic materialistic understanding of “how things work“. I think such people could greatly benefit from reading McGilchrist because he pretty much reveals how totally naive, moronic and plain stupid many of our modern western core assumptions really are without even needing to go into much metaphysical stuff. He simply obliterates many of those assumptions. The modern mainstream, primarily in the west, is so infused by „we know so much“ and „we are so advanced“ that it is simply laughable. Nothing could be further from the truth and Tucker is just stating some of those obvious things.

Despite his short comings Joe Rogan held the line during the whole covid scamdemic and actually left a dent in it by so publicly taking ivermectin which in turn led to the whole FDA thing about it just being a horse dewormer which they are now compelled to back track via losses in the courts. So he definitely has something real / non materialistic to him even though he may not know it.

On the UFO thing, I think Tucker is making connections Joe can't because Tucker ultimately is spiritual and believes in evil v good. Joe has a materialistic worldview and kind of see's hidden technology as the answer to UFOs. I'm also thinking Tucker is probably in contact with people he's come to trust who are telling him things or pointing him towards certain material. Is Tucker connected to some network?

I’m pretty sure there are a number of people out there who are channeling information from higher STO planes (or from their higher self, if you will) while they don’t realize consciously that they are doing it. Putin is such an example I think and Tucker might be another one.
Commonly referred to as:
Inspiration - "from 14c., lit. in spirit; immediate influence of God or a god"
Insight - "from 13c., sight with the 'eyes' of the mind, mental vision, understanding from within"
Ideas - "from the late 14c., archetype, concept of a thing in the mind of God"

View attachment 94690

I would need more details for this image to mean very much. Hell's bells! I was a Democrat libtard myself in the beginning even though I had suspicions that all was not well...

We are always cautious with anyone/everyone, thus the existence of this thread.

We didn't much like Alex Jones years ago. There was a thread about him that I think was moved into archives and was full of "exposure". Same with Jeff Rense and a whole host of the "New Age/Alternative" gang back 20 years or more ago.

But, at present, Alex is saying a lot of the right things. Is he an agent? Possibly. But for the moment, friend of my friend is my friend.

I don't buy this.

Actually, it seems that the "rules" that prevail at higher densities more or less mandate that the truth MUST be made available so that those who choose lies, do so in the presence of truth they have denied. It makes them "tastier" and "juicier." Read:

... where these principles are laid out.

Well, actually, there has been disclosure all along - witness our work, websites, and the work of some others. It's there. It's available for those who are really seeking.

Will there be "official" disclosure. No, probably not. But still, "the truth is out there"...

I wouldn't call them "mentally deranged". Psychopaths are not deranged. They are often more normal appearing than you and me. Read Cleckley's "Mask of Sanity".

Oh, it has already begun. Cs pointed out long ago that 4 D battles were represented in our reality as WEATHER. And there is the ongoing battle for minds and hearts. I doubt that there will ever be an "in your face" invasion that can be faced and fought in the way we would like. This warfare is far more subtle than that. Everything is far more ambiguous. And it HAS to be that way because of the RULES of engagement at 4 D. Again, read article linked above.

There will be none of that. It's up to us, and Cs have said this plainly.

Or maybe, we are lucky enough to ride the wave (literally & figuratively) to 4th D S2O New Earth before the final battle of 3rd Density occurs?

I would say that the so-called 'battle' is part and parcel of the Wave itself.

Me, I prefer to mix it up a bit before exiting thuis realm for hopefully the last time.

I don't know what that means?

One last message, Part 1 of Laura’s Podcast with me and Hunter Williams is now only 3 weeks from tomorrow and going to blow the world away. :)

As long as enough people are able to hear and or see it!

Yes, it was a great series of recordings and we'll be glad to see it get launched.

I want to include here a passage from the above linked article entitled "Stalking" that seems to be a propos. It directly addresses the problem for those who acquire certain knowledge without having yet developed the physical/psychological/psychic system to handle it.

When you acquire new, frightening knowledge, as one does when being exposed to the Cs' material, it can be terribly destabilizing. That is one reason we have this forum. Seeing the unseen reality can cause all kinds of bizarre reactions in a person. One of the most dangerous is that, once a person is exposed, they usually come under serious attack from hyperdimensional spheres in an effort to put them back to sleep. This is described in Gurdjieff's tale of the Evil Magician.

"But there are a thousand things which prevent a man from awakening, which keep him in the power of his dreams. In order to act consciously with the intention of awakening, it is necessary to know the nature of the forces which keep man in a state of sleep.

"First of all it must be realized that the sleep in which man exists is not normal but hypnotic sleep. Man is hypnotized and this hypnotic state is continually maintained and strengthened in him. One would think that there are forces for whom it is useful and profitable to keep man in a hypnotic state and prevent him from seeing the truth and understanding his position.

"There is an Eastern tale which speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where his sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines, and so on, and above all they ran away, for they knew that the magician wanted their flesh and skins and this they did not like.

"At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to others that they were eagles, to others that they were men, and to others that they were magicians.

"And after this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to an end. They never ran away again but quietly awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins."

This tale is a very good illustration of man's position.” (P. D. Ouspensky: In Search of the Miraculous (1950) Routledge and Kegan Paul Ltd London.)

You have to be very careful once you acquire this knowledge because you just ain't smart enough to out-think the manipulations of 4D STS. It takes a network. Without a network against which to test your thoughts, ideas, assumptions, experiences, you are very, very vulnerable.

Again, there is also the problem of taking on information/insights that a person is not prepared for. Recivership capability is very important and that is related to the nature of one's BEing. Knowledge and BEing must advance together. All the old ways of thinking and understanding have to be set aside. Not always forever, but for a time. Some things can be taken back later, and others will be discarded forever.

In other words, you can't think with the way you have been thinking anymore. And this brings me to the passage I want to quote here. In the following quote, things are couched in Sufi terms. Replace the words "scale of the law" with "feedback from a sincere network" that is doing 4th way work. Consider the Cs material as an "unveiling".

So, here is the passage:

Ibn al-‘Arabi addressed this problem in detail. He tells us that “the unveiling that the traveler experiences, (i.e. the results of meditation or acquisition of knowledge) “adds nothing to the principles and corollaries of faith. At most, it fills in some of the details. […] Given that we enter the path and follow the guidance of God, and given that we experience an “unveiling” that makes all sorts of things clear to us that we never understood before, can we be sure that the unveiling is from God? Is there no possibility of satanic intervention and our going astray? Is not a person who claims that he is following his own “tasting” in effect claiming independence and setting up his own religion, at least for himself?”

And the answer he gives is that: “Any knowledge, any “tasting,” any “unveiling,” witnessing or self-disclosure must submit itself to the Scale of the Law. (i.e. networking.)

The traveler who wants to reach the goal safely must avoid the deceptions that lie in wait for him on the path. Once he has reached the stages of unveiling and witnessing, he will be tempted by Satan and his own caprice to depend upon himself rather than follow the “scale of the law.”
“He must move forward according to the scale of knowledge derived from [networking].
If a “divine command” should come to him in that which is made manifest to him, that contradicts the scale, then he has been duped.

“Many of those who wish for God have been duped in their states without being aware. This is a hidden deception. a strong divine guile, and a being led on step by step without their being aware.

“Beware lest you throw the Scale from your hand… If you understand from it something different from what the people (meaning those of the path) understand such that your understanding comes between you and them, then do not rely upon your understanding! For it is a deception of the ego in a divine form without your being aware.

“We have come across sincere people among the Folk of Allah who have been duped by this station. They prefer their own unveiling and that which becomes manifest to them in their understanding. They depend upon this in their own case. Anyone who relies upon it is totally confused and has left his affiliation with the Folk, thereby joining the “greatest losers.” Their striving goes astray in the present life, while they think they are working good deeds.”

“When the friends of God climb in the ascents of their aspirations, the goal of their arrival is the Divine Names, since the Divine Names seek them.”

They receive only in the measure of their own preparedness.

“We do not ask those who have opinions of their own. We say to them, “Has it been revealed [among the Folk, Friends of God?]
If he says yes, then you must weigh it against what you have come to know and what has been said to you. You should also weigh it against what is known to others. This is the scale.

“The spiritual traveller who is not sufficiently rooted in the Scale of the Law may think he no longer has need for it.

“The friends of God witness the angels, but they do not witness the casting itself; or they witness the casting and they know that it was done by an angel, but they do not witness the angel. No one can combine the vision of the angel and the casting except a messenger. This is how the friend is differentiated from the messenger.

“As for how the casting takes place, I can tell you that it occurs through affinity. The heart of him who receives the casting must have the preparedness for what is cast into it. Without it, there is no reception. But preparedness is not identical with reception, since preparedness depends upon divine designation. Indeed, certain souls may walk upon the path which takes them to the door from behind which, when opened, there takes place this specific casting. Then, when they reach the door, they stop until they see that through which it will be opened for them.

“When it is opened, the command emerges one in entity, and they receive it from outside the door to the measure of their preparedness. They perform NO WORKS in achieving this. On the contrary, God specifies each of them with a preparedness.

“It is here that distinctions are drawn among the various groups, between followers, or friends, and those who are messengers.

“He who has no knowledge imagines that traveling to this door is the cause by which was earned that which was gained when opening took place. Were this the case, those who experience the opening would all be equal.

The states present dangers to the person who experiences them. Though they are divine bestowals, there is always the risk of taking them too seriously, thinking that one has deserved the states, becoming proud, losing one’s mental equilibrium. States are trials that the traveler has to undergo. The sooner they are done with, the better.

Though “divine inrushes” may come without self-exertion, the traveler who is not prepared for them [is in grave danger.]

“There are three levels of this:

1) When the inrush is greater than the strength of the soul, so it rules over the soul. Such a person has no ability to govern himself.
2) The inrush takes away the person’s rational faculties and nothing is left but animal faculties.
3) The inrush does not last, the state disappears, and the individual is able to return to his fellows with his reason intact. He governs his own affairs, and he understands and acts based on deliberation. Such is a messenger and the friends of God.

When the inrush is balanced with the individual’s own capacity, no one will even be able to detect that the inrush has occurred. In such a case, even if you do not see anything with your eyes, you notice that something has distracted him from you, as if someone were speaking to him. Or he has suddenly begun to think about something, so his senses turn toward it and his eyes become veiled.

“Sometimes the individual’s capacity is greater than the inrush so that when it comes to him while he is conversing with you, you are aware of nothing. He is able to receive the casting, and to continue to attend to what you are saying.

The traveler seeks to increase their capacity to receive inrushes so that they will NOT be affected by them.

“They also avoid those states which become manifest as “extraordinary.”

According to the Koran, God is the “Best of Deceivers.”

These deceptions are the many tests to determine if the traveler can “see through” and navigate the path.

So, preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamoured of it.”

[Excerpts from William Chittick’s translation and exegesis: The Sufi Path of Knowledge, State University of New York, 1989]

I spent 44 years researching and more before I felt that I had any degree of competence to teach others especially on so important a topic with so many ambiguities and subtleties. That is why the Wave series is so long. I came at the topics from many directions to help many people understand, and I think I am pretty precise and careful in my use of words.

I learned from practicing hypnosis that one must take GREAT CARE in using words especially to a person who has submitted their will to me. DO NO HARM. And sometimes, carelessness with words can cause great harm.

Great specificity is required when using language. Because you can bet that in the times ahead of us, literally ever jot and tittle will be accounted for.

In the beginning, it is tempting and easy to see psychopaths and agents everywhere. But we always strive to UNDERSTAND and LEARN as much as possible so that we will not make the mistake of causing harm. I would rather be wrong on the side of giving the benefit of the doubt, than be wrong condemning another unjustly. In the first instance, I think I'm strong enough to learn the lesson of being wrong; in the second case, my being wrong could really harm another person and that would be a black mark against my frequency.

We HAVE learned a lot over the past 30 years, though, and often, we can easily spot at least those who are not interested in learning, or who are pathological in some way. Just as often, it can take a long time to get beneath the surface and find out the truth. It truly does take a network. And it can't be just any group of friends; in this kind of work, it has to be people who are in 'this kind of work'. That, at least, is clear.

So, in cases such as Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, and others, we seek first to analyze carefully based on as much data as we can collect and based on our studies of similar cases. We have a whole list of reading material that helps develop the knowledge necessary to practice what Gurdjieff called "External Considering". (See: In Search of the Miraculous, or use the forum search for discussions of this.) This amounts to having a great knowledge of the self AND of human nature in general, and individuals in specific.

And finally, again, the RULES of engagement seem to mandate that truth tellers have SOME presence, that Truth be available for those who seek for it, otherwise, the 'invasion' can be deemed in violation of Cosmic Law and the consequences to 4D STS are unpleasant.

I hope I haven't bored anyone with this disquisition, but we really should be careful in our analyses.

No one is "going to 4D STO" IMO.

4D and STO are two very different things.

Some might "go" to 4D, but the STO part is a long way off.

We are all, by definition of being 3D beings on planet earth, STS.

Unless you plan on becoming Buddah in the next few years, if you "go to 4D" you'll still be who you were the day before you "went".

Too many people think that "the wave" is going to "transform" them into some kind of enlightened being. There are no free lunches. Wherever you go, there you are.

Last edited:
A saviour would be nice, yeah. But no dice! The C's have been pretty clear that there is no one who will save us but ourselves. And the best way to do that is to learn to serve others. But also, it gets tricky, because serving others in order to save ourselves is a false service. Because we harbour anticipation of a secret spiritual reward. I know I've been there before. Although it sounds tautological, 'serving others to serve others' is the goal, I think. Or at least the major question.

According to Gurdjieff, as STS beings, we first have to be selfish, i.e. serve ourself, towards our aim of being less self-serving. Trying to be STO is more of a process of ridding ourselves, to the greatest extent possible, of an STS mindset. When we achieve that, to the best of our abilities, there can be "help" in the form of 'cleansing' type events as described by Ibn-al-Arabi and quoted by Laura.

At the core, neither we, nor anyone else, really do anything. Everything is done "through" us, whereby we are made, or we make ourselves into, suitable 'vehicles' for one type of energy/information or another. A "channel" after all, is merely a vehicle or conduit for the transmission of energy/information. We are all channels. The question is, what are we channeling?

Back
Top Bottom