Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

but the truth might be that many of the so-called "disinformation agents" are just fallible humans who are entirely unconscious of spreading false information, but who generally mean well and are doing their best to seek truth, though they simply don't have a worthwhile network to help tune their thinking. So they get lost in their own thinking somewhere along the way.

That's the case for most people IMO.

One mental exercise you could try would be to think about everything of note that Carlson has said in recent years and highlight any lies or manipulations. Are there any? It not, then try to figure out how it would benefit the "bad guys" to have Carlson spread truth.

When we've thought about it, the only plausible reason we could come up with as to why someone would do that is to create a valid reputation as a truth teller in order to gain a loyal following, and then at some point in the future lead those people astray.

The problem there, however, is that you only uncover the deception when it drops, not before. For me, someone is a valid truth teller while they continue to tell the truth. If they shift into lies and manipulation at some point, I drop them. With that approach, there is no downside, as long as you don't become an acolyte to the point that your identification with the messenger means you can't see his lies. You appreciate and amplify the truth they are telling while they are telling it, and then expose them if/when they shift away from that.

So while Tucker is telling the truth, he's all good in my book. I'm not going to dismiss him now, while he's doing good work because I anticipate that at some point in the future he's gonna reveal that he's a agent of darkness and has been lying all along. The fact is, he's not lying right now, unless someone can provide some evidence to the contrary.

That's it.

@SoFloJayC another thing that can be useful is to "feel our way into" someone the best we can, but not in the sense of just going off from instinct, but by combining all we know about realty, the person and our own experiences. Like, we all had our various moments of "waking up" to certain truths, and we experienced what this did to us, how we re-evaluated things and so on. With Tucker, his journey seems to reflect the basic steps of that experience: being a conventional (neo)conservative, then starting to question certain things, then, as world events unfolded and pushed people with a "taste for truth" to take sides, he took sides, and increasingly so. And he got hammered by the system for it, leading up to his being fired. Now, this doesn't completely exclude the possibility that there is some grand plan going on here, but to me, unless I see clear evidence against it, points to Tucker being just a guy who "woke up" and then did what he did.

This sort of "feeling our way" into a person might be more difficult if the person hails from a different class, culture etc. I think that's part of the reason people think Tucker is an agent: he's an upper class guy who mingled with the rich and famous. But does that mean he's automatically corrupt? Where to draw the line here? Can we even do that? I think it's important to abstract somwhat from the particulars of someone's class and background, and look at the underlying patterns that are shared by everyone.

Also, as Laura mentioned, the rules of 4D are different, and "agent Smith"-type vectors often are not people paid off by some grand conspiracy, but are subtly played by higher forces to do their bidding. So even if Tucker was such a vector, he wouldn't necessarily be a "plant", but rather someone whose blind spots, weaknesses and lack of insight get exploited to further an agenda. The good news is that we can become immune to this "simply" by figuring out the truth for ourselves with the help of others. Then we don't have to play this endless game of sorting public speakers into "evil PTB plants" and "our guys" and can just take what they say and do for what it's worth.

I borrowed a big chunk of a quoted session in a post by Goyacobol in another thread:

... since it is a good reminder in this thread:

Session 19 1994:
Q: (L) Is the information about the electronic ignition systems correct?

A: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."

Q: (L) Can you tell Terry what event occurred (referring to "confirmation" of electronic ignition subject)...

A: Remember, disinformation is very effective when delivered by highly trained sources because hypnotic and transdimensional techniques are used thereby causing electronic anomalies to follow suggestion causing perceived confirmation to occur.

Q: (T) Who was the guy in the Camaro?

A: Diversion.

Another thought about confirmations:

Session 8 Feburary 1996:
Q: (L) Well you said, at the time, that (name deleted) had an attachment and needed spirit release, is this the same person?

A: You learn by answering, using your own learnings, not from ceaseless confirmations by us.

Q: (L) Well, I am obviously not learning too well, because I was dead wrong on the missing girl, and you were telling me about my "amazing abilities" which were not so amazing in that case! {A missing girl case similar to the missing girl a few years earlier who was found murdered. There were similarities between that previous case and this most recent one, but this one turned out to be a runaway.}

A: All who have amazing abilities must too guard against corruptive forces from within and without having to do with prejudice, assumption, and the anticipatory desires involving patterning presumption. i.e. keep an open mind, always!!!
And...this one is a bit difficult to accept but maybe good to keep in mind:

Session 9 June 1996:
Q: (L) The first one is from Phillip P., for whom we have asked a couple of questions in the past. He wrote and called to tell me that his sister had hand prints, bruises, and the description was very similar to the ones I saw on Scarlett H__'s legs. Also, the sister had 3 little puncture marks in a triangular pattern on her ankle. He would like to know what happened to her.

A: What does Phillip think?

Q: (L) Well, he just wanted to have a brief run-down on this. He thinks she was abducted, and I tend to agree.

A: The point here is that learning involves reaching the stage where confirmation by a third party is no longer needed, once one has adequate knowledge.

Q: (L) I know that. But, Phillip just wanted to know that he could ask a question and get an answer specifically for him. I guess he just wanted to think that somebody out there in the cosmos cares about Phillip P. and his sister.

A: Nobody does.

Q: (L) Nobody cares about Phillip and his sister?

A: Nobody "cares" about individual units of the universal consciousness.

Q: (L) We realize that, but we, as units in bodies of flesh...

A: One must get past the idea that there is some sort of "cheerleading squad" attached to individual consciousness units if one is to progress... it just doesn't work that way!

Adequate knowledge seems to eliminate the need for "confirmation". In this case, "adequate knowledge" may come at a high cost for those of us in the U.S. We can also "wait and see" I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luc said:

Like, we all had our various moments of "waking up" to certain truths, and we experienced what this did to us, how we re-evaluated things and so on. With Tucker, his journey seems to reflect the basic steps of that experience: being a conventional (neo)conservative, then starting to question certain things, then, as world events unfolded and pushed people with a "taste for truth" to take sides, he took sides, and increasingly so. And he got hammered by the system for it, leading up to his being fired.

That is also what I recognize in Tucker: the steps and stages of awakening. Once you've been through it, you can recognize it in others.

Same with being attacked: once you've been through it, you can smell it when it is being done to others.

I would like to also add that there is a prophecy (I'll have to think about where it is) that the Truth will be revealed and then comes 'the end'.

It's sort of implied in that passage in 2 Thessalonians 9-12:

The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them] lying wonders-- And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.

Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false, In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Ah, I have it: Matthew 24:
While He was seated on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately and said, Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end (the completion, the consummation) of the age?

Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].
For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;
All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error. And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity,
But he who endures to the end will be saved.

And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end. 3-14

I borrowed a big chunk of a quoted session in a post by Goyacobol in another thread:

Hello Laura, when I try to open the link you put in your comment it tells me on the page that I do not have permission to see that.

So, if it is part of the private area of the forum, only those members will be able to see it.

I don't know if is correct that some person will be able to open that page other not.

If that's the intencion all is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that has helped me over the years is to try my best to objectively assess the net effect of someone's work on the current state of humanity. Does it, as a whole, further the enslavement of people's mind & soul, but include a few sprinkles of truth? Or does it instead exert a overall net positive effect, despite not being 100% accurate?

One example that comes to mind is David Icke, who I was previously an avid follower of. For a long time after discovering Laura's work, I dismissed Icke as a "disinformation agent". Over the years, however, I have come to appreciate some nuance. First of all, there is a strong tendency within the "truth movement" to assign conscious intention, but the truth might be that many of the so-called "disinformation agents" are just fallible humans who are entirely unconscious of spreading false information, but who generally mean well and are doing their best to seek truth, though they simply don't have a worthwhile network to help tune their thinking. So they get lost in their own thinking somewhere along the way.

Despite the evident problems with Icke's interpretation of world events and the dynamics of 4DSTS, I have grown to become thankful for his influence, because it prepared me in many ways to be receptive to the C's material. I know for a fact that many people on this forum were also originally introduced to similar concepts through Icke's work, and through becoming inspired to seek more answers, eventually stumbled on Laura's material. He has become something like a "stepping stone" for so many people who want truth. It is correct to state that he gets a lot wrong. But I am convinced that his overall body of work exerts a net positive effect (or at least it did for me, and probably many others.)

I think the same can be said for Alex Jones. He doesn't have a solid network of people to help refine his ideas and stamp out his thinking errors, assumptions and false beliefs. Perhaps he has engaged in some intentional falsifications in the past. But I am honestly under the impression that the net effect of his work has also been positive. With the media attention he has had, Jones is essentially bridging the gap between "normies" and die-hard truth seekers, and opening so many people's eyes through the interviews he does on large channels.

Tucker continues to impress me. So for as long has he continues to speak truth, I will continue listening. It is always our job to parse the truth from the lies, no matter who is preaching it. And so far, Tucker is doing a great job. It he eventually performs a switcheroo, it will be quite clear to see for anyone who is genuinely paying attention.
This is my perspective as well. I remember being surprised at first to read in "In Search of the Miraculous" years ago that, however flawed, organized religions served a positive purpose in that they provided some basic concepts (e.g. higher realms, morality, etc.) to serve as a primer for more refined, accurate concepts.

Hello Laura, when I try to open the link you put in your comment it tells me on the page that I do not have permission to see that.

So, if it is part of the private area of the forum, only those members will be able to see it.

I don't know if is correct that some person will be able to open that page other not.

If that's the intencion all is ok.
that message may pop up if you havent logged in - its happened to me before when i tried to open link without logging in !

I get the same denial of access. I assume it’s reserved for FOTCM members, as Goyacobol I know is one. But yeah, the Americans-what-are-we-gonna-do thread is not listed in the search function or on the main board for me either.

Sorry all, just a bit off topic here.

Just wanted to say thank you for networking on this topic, in moments like these one can really appreciate the importance and the meaning of networking and what it means to be part of a network of like minded people, helping each other to grow in knowledge and being. I wonder if the C's had a similar dynamic in mind when they've reminded to all in the last session that Knowledge protects.

Anyway just a few thoughts.

A: One must get past the idea that there is some sort of "cheerleading squad" attached to individual consciousness units if one is to progress... it just doesn't work that way!

A really good reminder, and something that is difficult to let go of. The only "cheerleading squad" here is one where a group of like-minded people support and help each other. Even then, much of the work must be done alone, internally. How else do we expect to be of use to 'creation' if we cannot muster the will to make ourselves into something that is useable?

A really good reminder, and something that is difficult to let go of. The only "cheerleading squad" here is one where a group of like-minded people support and help each other.

I guess that "cheerleading squad" is a figure of speech a little exaggerated to make us understand not to wait for help, and that each individual must work hard. But, is it not a little contradictory to some other concepts discussed in many different transcripts such as:

each unit is part of a soul group, and we also have ancestors "up there", and some "guardian angels" such as Pierre, or some of our pets, that are supposedly confirmed as watching/helping us?

the ancestor is easy to find since it was part of a discussion of Good Habits for Protection that I made a printable file of.
Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

The cat was a question asked about their pet that passed away, and the other (living) cat was seeing it since the previous cat was "hanging" around to protect.

Of course, there are some "rules": one has to ask for help to receive it. And sometimes, even if we ask for it, we can't receive it since it would infringe on our free will, depending on our soul's mission chosen before incarnation.

Does anyone want to chime in on this, to confirm to reassess?

Back
Top Bottom