Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Tucker maintains a good view tho, based on a clear distinction between good and evil, rejecting lies and government secrecy, rejection the materialist science fiction interpretations of UAPs, seriously considering supernatural realities, using the facts available to us, belief in a higher power, and above all, care for human beings. The difference between these two guys seemed like night and day to me.

One of the reasons for this may be Rogan's well known pot smoking. While there may be a lot of highly functional people who smoke pot regularly, and even, for some, helps in their thinking creatively and being "open-minded" to some degree - marijuana will still act as a kind of buffer (in Gurdjieff's terms) and, I think, get in the way of having an appropriately visceral and/or higher center-informed response to certain things. Its like the difference between having a clouded and an unclouded mind: a clouded one preventing information from being received, perceived correctly, and processed in full vs something like good receivership capability maybe.

Rogan on hearing something Profound:

"No way, man! That's crazy! Wow. Yo Bobby - you ever hear that before?"

Tucker on hearing the same Profound something:

"So, if that's true, and its quite possible that it is given this, that, and this thing also - then that also quite possibly suggests something about this other thing and perhaps that matter as well. And given what's being said from there, and even over there too - then what we have here looks like it may likely mean this thing - that was mentioned by this person at that time. And what does that then mean about him? I think given all that, that we can then probably, with a fair amount of confidence, surmise this thing as well."

- So basically what Niall was saying earlier about the ability to recognize the implications of something.

I don't know, does Rogan give off a weird sort of vibe to anyone else? Or is that just his way? I'm not super familiar with him. Seems like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed before the interview.

I noticed that also, as Ennio mentioned, I think he smoked a bit of pot before the interview, his eyes and the general behavior at the beginning points to that direction.

I think Rogan lost the plot in significant ways a long time ago, primarily because of his daily/regular drug use. As mentioned, I think that is one of the main reasons why he comes across like he does. I think he has become so accustomed to drugs and is so passionately defending/supporting it, that it is unlikely that he will find a way out. He is very invested in it. He is basically a super rich drug addict.

One of the reasons for this may be Rogan's well known pot smoking. While there may be a lot of highly functional people who smoke pot regularly, and even, for some, helps in their thinking creatively and being "open-minded" to some degree - marijuana will still act as a kind of buffer (in Gurdjieff's terms) and, I think, get in the way of having an appropriately visceral and/or higher center-informed response to certain things. Its like the difference between having a clouded and an unclouded mind: a clouded one preventing information from being received, perceived correctly, and processed in full vs something like good receivership capability maybe.

Rogan on hearing something Profound:

"No way, man! That's crazy! Wow. Yo Bobby - you ever hear that before?"

Tucker on hearing the same Profound something:

"So, if that's true, and its quite possible that it is given this, that, and this thing also - then that also quite possibly suggests something about this other thing and perhaps that matter as well. And given what's being said from there, and even over there too - then what we have here looks like it may likely mean this thing - that was mentioned by this person at that time. And what does that then mean about him? I think given all that, that we can then probably, with a fair amount of confidence, surmise this thing as well."

- So basically what Niall was saying earlier about the ability to recognize the implications of something.

Yep. And weed smoking dulls the emotions. Emotions are meant to be struggled with and mastered, not dulled out. Suppressing emotions in this way just stores them up to erupt in uncontrollable fashion when some 'breaking point' is reached. Like I said, it's a really bad strategy, especially for the times we are living in.

Well, it starts with Joe either having sinus problems, or he just snorted something... Always a good sign! 🙄

Well, at least from his own regular descriptions in the past, Rogan never tried cocaine and was very much against the idea of ever trying it. And that is probably true for similar stuff. But that doesn’t account for much because he is clearly the most prominent pot-head out there who likes to take all sorts of other mind alternating drugs on a regular basis, such as mushrooms. He is also clearly addicted to strength workouts, which is probably in his case another escape mechanism in an obsessive over the top way. And by the way, from what he has said and how he looks, I‘m pretty convinced that all those muscles are not entirely natural either. Aka testosterone and other anabolic substances are likely involved.

I remember hearing that when he talked to D.W. Pasulka, Rogan had a hard time dealing with the big overlap between DMT experiences and abduction experiences. He whole heartedly believes that these entities are all helpers, 'they fix things inside you', etc. So maybe he's got a block about UAPs being evil. He's convinced they're good, based on his drug experience, and whatever programs that were installed at that time. So that might be why he's not asking deeper questions - he's already got it figured out.
Interesting. Can you find the segment where they discuss this? I'd like to hear his explanation, which I imagine was somewhat 'defensive', of what happened to him on DMT...

Another clip from his Rogan appearance. This one about Alex Jones and channeling.
A lot of people are convinced that Alex Jones and Tucker are idiots. I've heard it plainly said by 2 close friends, and I found it infuriating that they (as well as a lot of other people) could simply dismiss these great investigative journalists without further thought. Because as Tucker says, no one is right all the time, and we might not always agree, but there often is important information being conveyed.
On the opposite spectrum, I have another friend who swears by Alex Jones and he's been following him diligently for many years.
I always thought Jones knew what he knew because he had many deep sources contacting him with intel. I would have never imagined he was a channeler! Wow... Thanks for that clip Beau! I will watch the whole interview for sure.

Interesting. Can you find the segment where they discuss this? I'd like to hear his explanation, which I imagine was somewhat 'defensive', of what happened to him on DMT...

Here's the relevant snips of the transcript (and FYI, I learned that all Rogan episodes appear to have transcripts):

This is from the very beginning:
Rogan: Some of them have, yeah, the, the experiences are that are available through psychedelics that I've always wondered. I mean, the thing that it's always struck me about the UFO experience, particularly the abduction experience is that it always happens when people are asleep it always happens at night.

It either happens on the road when people are tired and it's late at night or it happens like why does it have to happen at night? The universe doesn't give a shit. What, where the sun is in position to the planet? Like that doesn't make any sense that all these UFO abduction experiences would happen only when the sun is on the other side.

That's so dumb. It makes no sense. It's literally, it's such an egocentric earth centric perspective that and not even earth centric hemispherical centric, right? It it depends on where the sun is in position to the earth for that to be the only time that UFOs come.

I was always like this seems like horseshit. There's something about it that seems like horseshit, but there's also something about it that seems real when you listen to like Betty and Barney Hill, when they're, they're talking, boy, that sounds like people talking about a real thing. Boy, that sounds like a real experience. It really does.

And these people like Whitley Streiber, these people that talk about these experiences that happen at night.

We know for a fact that when you are sleeping, your brain is producing endogenous psychedelic chemicals, we have no idea why we have no idea what the purpose of those things are. We have no idea what the quantity is. We, we used to think until recently. They weren't even exactly sure like where it was being produced.

But now through Strassmann S work and through the work of the Cottonwood Research Foundation, the, the the people that do those DMT studies, they know that now your brain is producing this. And so is your brain is it a, is it producing a chemical gateway into another dimension?

And is that why these people are experiencing these abduction, you know, air quote abduction experiences, these, these encounters, let's say encounters, is that why they're happening at night? Is that why they're happening while they're lying in bed? Because that seems to make way more sense.

This is from 1:10:00

Well, I'd already had a lot of experiences with DMT. So I already knew, I, I knew there was, there's a realm accessible to anybody that gets in contact with that stuff that is beyond imagination. It is more real than reality.

And when you go there, you've been there before with the most bizarre feeling about it is this terrifying fear while it's happening and then incredible peace when you get in there and a recognition like, oh, I know this place I've been here, I'm here all the time. I know these things. I know the these beings, these beings are their, their truth.

They, there's something from somewhere else somewhere that's probably around us all the time that's influencing us all the time. I know a lot of people have had very negative experiences, like horrific experiences of demons and, and negative encounters. I've had none. I've had no negative experiences like that.

No negative experiences, despite talking just before about his terrifying fear. The guy is doing selection and substitution of data on overdrive.

My, my experiences are all in these very enlightened, bizarre creatures that contact you and they seem to know like what's wrong with me like, right. Away and they seem to like also work on you. Like there's this bizarre feeling like they're like, let me get in there and fix your -flicking-g wires.

Pasulka: Well, that, of course, sounds like the abduction experience.

Rogan: Very, very, very similar to the abduction experience. I think they're all connected. I really do. I think that's why, I mean, I know you're saying that some of them do happen during the day. I'm sure I'm sure some of them happen during the day. Most of them happen at night. The vast majority of them happen during when people are sleeping.

And that seems to be completely connected to that. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me other than an actual, you know, like, you know, Hollywood style UFO landing and then come and get you and which seems so theatrical. It's, I think the reality is far more bizarre than that.

I think that is, that's one of the things that Mckenna said about DMT and also about mushrooms,
Terence Mckenna said that they show you themselves in that way to comfort you because the reality of what they are would be too much for you to handle and that what you're seeing, even though it's mind blowing, it's just a tiny little piece of what it actually is.

So when I'm at the Vatican and I see this pine cone, I'm going OK. So there's this recognition that this connection to God, this connection to this higher experience, this higher power it's available inside of us. It's, there's some, there's a gateway and that's the gateway, that pine cone is the gateway.

So it doesn't matter if it's an abduction experience that can seem demonic to many, or cause terrible fear - it feels good when they fix your wires, and connect you with a higher experience of God. Rogan is a weird mix of being skeptical of space brothers and abductions, and also a kind of religious fervour when it comes to DMT beings.

It is kinda amazing to see how mainstream the UFO topic is becoming and one of the primary forces in this is undoubtedly Tucker at this point. Especially with this latest Rogan interview. And even more amazing is that Tuckers conclusions about the phenomena come very close to our understanding via the C‘s! In fact, he comes closer to it then anyone else I have seen outside of this forum. One heck of a disclosure type thing going on right now.

Yes, listening to the exchange between Tucker and Rogan yesterday I was surprised as how close he is coming to our understanding of the UFO phenomena. Many time, as me and my wife were listening to the exchange I will loudly say, who is giving him that information. It is as if he is being guided to follow the bread crumb and my hope is, that it will lead him to Laura and the Cass. experiment. There may e a lot of wish full thinking here from my part but, didn't the C's told us that one day million will become aware of Laura is work and follow her.

Just take a moment and imagine what impact a Tucker interview with Laura could have.

It is kinda amazing to see how mainstream the UFO topic is becoming and one of the primary forces in this is undoubtedly Tucker at this point. Especially with this latest Rogan interview. And even more amazing is that Tuckers conclusions about the phenomena come very close to our understanding via the C‘s! In fact, he comes closer to it then anyone else I have seen outside of this forum. One heck of a disclosure type thing going on right now.

Maybe Tucker is channeling now! I say that semi jokingly but from what content of his I have watched over the years, it is almost shocking how quickly he has pierced through the veils all the while being a major point of focus for STS. From aliens being "beyond known natural laws" to JFK to Watergate to 9/11 to Covid to seemingly every elected official being compromised by the intel agencies... he really seems to have a great grasp of what is going on and the implications. All the while he is now regularly promoting traditional values as a means to combat evil. Great interview, Go Tucker!

Maybe Tucker is channeling now! I say that semi jokingly but from what content of his I have watched over the years, it is almost shocking how quickly he has pierced through the veils all the while being a major point of focus for STS. From aliens being "beyond known natural laws" to JFK to Watergate to 9/11 to Covid to seemingly every elected official being compromised by the intel agencies... he really seems to have a great grasp of what is going on and the implications. All the while he is now regularly promoting traditional values as a means to combat evil. Great interview, Go Tucker!

I’m pretty sure there are a number of people out there who are channeling information from higher STO planes (or from their higher self, if you will) while they don’t realize consciously that they are doing it. Putin is such an example I think and Tucker might be another one.

Back
Top Bottom