Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

For sure, full of sympathizers (likely some only in appearance being too scared to oppose), just harken back to 2017-19 when the western press were all over the rise of neo-Nazi groups and their sympathizers as an ideology base in Ukraine (primarily Kiev and west). Within its military it was ripe, with the west openly and covertly training them. So, had been surprised that these two guys acted as if were not aware of the area being an ideological hotbed. Of course, they flipped the script and it all disappeared to be replaced by the mask of democracy, and how dare Putin.
That truly shocks me, to this day whenever I have ever discussed the topic of Nazi presence in Ukraine, despite it being reported in the media and it being mentioned by the UN, people still fall back on "well, every country has Nazis... it's not that big of a deal.. it's just part of the propaganda by Putin".

Whenever I find myself in these situations, I can't help but be reminded of that idea of the "reality creators" they truly do create reality for a lot of individuals.

That truly shocks me, to this day whenever I have ever discussed the topic of Nazi presence in Ukraine, despite it being reported in the media and it being mentioned by the UN, people still fall back on "well, every country has Nazis... it's not that big of a deal.. it's just part of the propaganda by Putin".

Me too, and thus far my response has always been the same. I ask them how many of those countries officially incorporated Nazi groups into their armed forces. Of the approximately 30 privately funded Ukrainian 'nationalist volunteer' groups, what proportion of them use Nazi symbology?

I started watching this long interview of Lex Friedman with Tucker Carlson. Sorry if it was already mentioned and I missed it. :-[

Regarding denazification, I wonder why he didnt ask Putin. He could have asked right there and then what he meant. Putin have cited that in the beginning when Ukraine was trying to establish their own identity, they have considered the Nazi ideology or parts of it.

Denazification is not aligned to Putin's view of a multipolar world.

I liked this interview. I think his values as a family man is commendable i.e., you do not leave your family when there is threat, relating to national threat where a president is the first to leave the country. And he is humble enough to admit his own ignorance and put to light some factors for a better perspective.

I understand yet if there is some confusion on his end, he could have asked him face to face to clarify.
I also understood he explained it rather clearly, what it wasn't was a small tiny sound bite about it that he could retort to, Putin went way back in history and then gave him an adult response, Tucker was not expecting that.

In another note, from Tucker's latest episode I caught this connection he makes with Rome and the military forces:

"How did Rome fall? Historians have been actively debating this question for nearly 2,000 years, but all agree that one reason is fairly obvious. The Roman army and its legions were dominated by non-citizens, who ultimately, not being loyal to Rome, rebelled against the citizens," Carlson argues.

Speaking of a new law they're looking to pass, in which they would give illegal immigrants an expedited path towards citizenship if they serve in the armed forces.

Tucker is going to respond to Joe Biden's State of the Union Address which is going on now, live on his tuckercarlson.com network when it's over. I'm not staying up for it but I'm sure it will be available tomorrow to watch. 😁
Here it is, another Tucson's wake-up call intent in the midst of ovation and cheers supporting yesterday's foul statments of Biden. And the lady's enervating standing up and down sitting next Biden each time the invisible red light turns on... oh my, just too funny for words.

https://tuckercarlson.com/uncensored-tuckers-response-to-bidens-state-of-the-union-2024/

A Tucker Carlson short dated April 2:

Emails show Hunter Biden's ex-business partner and impeachment witness Tony Bobulinski offered information to Democrat lawmakers on Joe Biden's links to his son's shady business dealings as early as 2020.

Records also show the businessman offered to turn over his business cell phones to forensic analysts – countering claims from Democrats that he isn't willing to back up his story with evidence.

The emails between Bobulinski and Democrat lawmaker Ro Khanna come from a short documentary released by Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night, with behind-the-scenes footage of Bobulinski during a congressional hearing last month.

The businessman's bombshell evidence he gave to lawmakers includes 2017 text messages between Hunter and other partners in a deal with Chinese government-linked oil giant CEFC, which appear to show them referencing Joe Biden's involvement.

Latest Tucker Carlson offering - 24 min vid at link:

Is Speaker of the House Mike Johnson being blackmailed to do the bidding of the left? It certainly seems that way. His colleague, Marjorie Taylor Greene, explains.

Transcript available for TCN members. Boils down to Mike Johnson is changing the rules to ensure Ukraine gets a $60 billion aid package. No different than Nancy Pelosi - he's a RINO.

Because I see it has not been posted, Tucker recently did an interview with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, in which she makes the statement that the CIA is the one leading the conflict on the ground in Ukraine.

"To fund a war, to pay for it, to continue it, to advise it, to have our CIA on the ground running that war in Ukraine against Russia, a nuclear-armed Russia ... that is a complete departure from anything that is Christian,"

Which are rather interesting statements to make about the CIA's involvement in Ukraine right after the attack on Crocus City Hall.

Latest Tucker Carlson offering - 24 min vid at link:
Tucker recently did an interview with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
We referenced the same interview and MTG is on fire! She nails every issue destroying our country and the lives of those we're at war with. She says every elected official needs to be thrown out for failing our country. And it will stop when the American people have had enough!

Boils down to Mike Johnson is changing the rules to ensure Ukraine gets a $60 billion aid package
Marjorie Taylor Greene askes the question that needed to be asked, basically, how did Mike Johnson rise to the top. Her answer being that it's the Washington 'Firm' that picks and chooses. Tucker hinted at someone like him being blackmailable, Marjorie did not know.

Greene ends with the American people having the power to change things, in response to Tucker's question of how do we fix this. That is an order of magnitude for the American people; and O for French people, Germans, English, Irish, Scotts, Canadians et cetera, when the system is built around and for the few, not the many have a say except under the illusion of every 4 years.

Marjorie Taylor Greene acknowledges that the 60 billion will be given the 👍. Zelensky will be very happy. Western benefactors will be happy and clap themselves on the back awash with the rewards of a new circle of cash. It need not be said what how happy banking will be.

On Tucker's video, he shows CBS News lining up an interview with Z on the question of winning and loosing, for which the propogandists hand-picked the stage - chairs against rubble, as the photo below might help Americans feel a little better about the 60B.

1712350682096.png

I also understood he explained it rather clearly, what it wasn't was a small tiny sound bite about it that he could retort to, Putin went way back in history and then gave him an adult response, Tucker was not expecting that.

In another note, from Tucker's latest episode I caught this connection he makes with Rome and the military forces:

Speaking of a new law they're looking to pass, in which they would give illegal immigrants an expedited path towards citizenship if they serve in the armed forces.
Allowing non-citizens to be in the US active duty armed forces happened during Obama's reign. I worked for the DoD as a health care contractor and often treated foreign nationals wearing the US uniform. I was shocked the first time (he was Russian) and working with what was considered then our most technical weapons. Got to treat several more during the Obama years. They claimed they were going to get fast tracked into citizenship if they served. I noticed they completely disappeared when President Trump came on duty (along with the kids who were receiving transgender "care" as a part of their medical appointments)

Back
Top Bottom