CT Elementary School Shooting

Aragorn said:
I guess you on Facebook have seen the "hoax" video with the medical examiner. As in the Parker video, someone is trying to make this guy look crazy or unreliable. A good lesson (for me) how editing can make people look very different. Watching the unedited version makes me think that this ME is actually a pretty smart guy. Smarter than the reporters, who ask some really irrelevant questions.

Edited version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3KYBS64R8&sns=em

Unedited version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE0OT5od9DA&sns=em

Yep. I initially fell for that edited version of the Chief Medical Examiner's press conference. "SANDY HOAX OMG!!!" type videos are proliferating and they are grist for the mill for the those defending the official narrative:

The Insane Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories That Are Already Flooding Facebook and Twitter

_http://gawker.com/5969532/the-insane-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theories-that-are-already-flooding-facebook-and-twitter

Then there's this:

_http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/people-spreading-misinformation-sandy-hook-massacre-face-charges-police-article-1.1221554

Social media users spreading false information about Sandy Hook massacre could face charges, say police

Connecticut officials cautioned against the spread of false information on social media sites in the wake of Friday’s massacre.

Anyone who posts fake material about the rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School or killer Adam Lanza could face arrest, Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said at a press conference Sunday.

“There has been misinformation coming from people posing as the shooter in this case, using other IDs, mimicking this crime and crime scene,” Vance said, adding that some of the posts are of a “threatening manner.”

“It's important to note that we have discussed this with federal authorities. These things are crimes. They will be investigated and prosecuted.”

Vance said people have also been posting from fake accounts purporting to be the Newtown city police or the Connecticut state police.

Neither organization has been using social media to provide updates about the deadly shooting.

“All information relative to this case is coming from these microphones," he said.

Officials are currently working to identify and question those responsible for the spread of misinformation, Vance added.

Authorities have not yet revealed a motive behind Lanza’s Friday morning killing spree. The 20-year-old fatally shot 26 people, including 20 children ages 6 and 7, before turning a gun on himself.

I haven't seen anything in social media that would suggest fake account users are "purporting to be the Newtown city police or the Connecticut state police", but I have on numerous occasions seen "anonymous law enforcement officials", purporting to be involved or in some way affiliated to the police investigation, telling CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, AP, etc. facts they could not possibly have known, for the reasons outlined here and here. Vance might start with questioning Pete Yost of the Associated Press as to how his source here could have known that the second suspect arrested in the woods next to the school was Adam Lanza.

Vance is right in one way though: besides the disinformation being spread through traditional media channels, there is a lot of misinformation being spread around to discredit those asking perfectly rational questions about the discrepancies.

anart said:
kniall said:
I think this assumption that Robbie Parker was 'faking it', on the basis that he can be seen to smile before giving his speech, is absurd. People do lots of quirky things when they are running on high-octane emotions.

I agree.

I don't think anyone here can fathom what it feels like to lose a child in such a horrific manner, much less how it feels to then have to talk on television about it to millions of people. So, to think that he's not acting normal is kind of ridiculous since there is no normal in this situation. Lots of people laugh from nerves, as well - so I don't think that jumping to conclusion about his lying makes any sense. He's probably still completely numb about the whole thing.

I held out on commenting about this because I felt I couldn't be an impartial but I have to say this. When my son died those first few days were a roller coaster ride. So many people were in shock and many tried to remember the good times which would cause them to tell a funny story about a experience they had with Trey. Sometimes I would alternate between deep belly laughs at the antics of Trey and then would crash into the bottomless pit of grief... in the span of seconds. Each of the people close to Trey handled the grief in so many different ways I knew I can never judge a person feelings by their actions alone. FWIW.

Psyche said:
anart said:
I don't think anyone here can fathom what it feels like to lose a child in such a horrific manner, much less how it feels to then have to talk on television about it to millions of people. So, to think that he's not acting normal is kind of ridiculous since there is no normal in this situation. Lots of people laugh from nerves, as well - so I don't think that jumping to conclusion about his lying makes any sense. He's probably still completely numb about the whole thing.
[...] After such a traumatic event, I would think dissociation and been out of touch with the whole situation is not that rare.
Initially I was disturbed when I saw the video - what bothered me was not that he was laughing before, seemingly in response to something someone said - but that he took a long pause to change his demeanour before speaking...it looked like a actor getting into character more than the shift of a normal person's emotions.

However after reading others posts and thinking about it I realized how strange people can seem when in shock and dissociated. I remember how have I responded to terrible shocks - there is a part of me that just retreats to a "safe place", while some other part seems to take over - it knows what to do, and the correct roles to play. It really is an actor on a stage - and it can stay in control of the personality for months before the shock wears off. So - I agree that there is really no way to make any judgements about this man's true feelings.

Sorry, and I`m only speaking for myself here, but if one of my babies had just been killed in such a horrific manner and I was in the situation that those parents were in that day, the very LAST thing I can imagine myself doing would be interacting with the media.

Someone would be picking me up off the floor because I would not be a functioning human being, and smiling for the camera would be so far from my mind as to be even more surreal then the event itself.
I couldn`t do it, and so I just have a very difficult time seeing this man in the video as a real father, or even as a real human being, for that matter.

I just can`t fathom someone who just lost their child so horribly. acting in that way.

Kniall said:
I think this assumption that Robbie Parker was 'faking it', on the basis that he can be seen to smile before giving his speech, is absurd. People do lots of quirky things when they are running on high-octane emotions.
When I watched it first time, that’s the impression I got and it fits MSM’s purpose. Other opinions reminding me of my own confusion on how to behave when my mother died in front of others. I haven’t seen that many emotional variations in trauma reactions to put it in context. Thank you for correcting.

Just catching up on this thread and SotT articles and firstly wanted to acknowledge the article written by anart . Having to write of this horrendous, and I’ll use the word ‘execution’ of children, would be so very difficult. Yet to do it in the way it was done was an incredible acknowledgement to the families and the truth of these horrors, while plainly directing people to the hypocrisy of leaders who lament, pretending to be savior authoritarians, all the while spotlighting the unseen blood on their very own hands with their actions the world over. Would also like to acknowledge the efforts of Joe and Niall for connecting the evidence dots.

Couple of observations:

Of the likely thousands of articles across the states and the globe, while looking for something in particular, came across this from the very first day - from ABC News video. The reference is not visual, it is from an FBI spokesperson and is more of a curiosity about a possible narrative being planted at this early stage.

Apologies if this has already been brought up, may have missed it from links.

Connecticut School Shooting: 1 Gunman Confirmed Dead
12/14/2012

_http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/newtown-connecticut-school-shooting-sandy-hook-elementary-gunman-17974267

This was form the very beginning, as said, and here we have this FBI man (Brad Garret) after being introduced (3:21 – not quoted exactly) along with the FBI arriving on site with their swat team. He is saying that they don’t know how many shooters there are, yet then says, we need to assess the school for booby traps. The commentator then asks, that we know one man is dead and there may be a second shooter…Brad answers, …perhaps the deceased shooter will be the lead as to who the second shooter is. He says, if in fact there is a second shooter because I’ll tell you the problem in these cases, is that sometimes people see things that are not exactly accurate – the eye witness issue, where there may only be one shooter, but people…believe there is more than one, could well be two, but keep that in mind.

This in itself may be a natural statement but it seems curious with respect to what the later evidence points to.

The next thing noticed was this narrative from the day after:

Police: Shooter Had Altercation at School Day Before Rampage
Posted on: 4:23 pm, December 15, 2012, by Marty Cook

_ http://5newsonline.com/2012/12/15/police-shooter-had-altercation-at-school-day-before-rampage/

CNN said:
[snips] On Thursday, the day before the shootings, Lanza was involved in some kind of altercation at Sandy Hook Elementary, a law enforcement source told CNN.

The disagreement was between Lanza and four adults, three of whom were killed Friday, the source said. It’s not clear whether the altercation happened inside or outside the school, but it had something to do with Lanza trying to enter the school, the source said.

[this next part may have been said here]

Two days before the argument, Lanza tried unsuccessfully to buy a gun at Dick’s Sporting Goods in nearby Danbury on Tuesday, according to a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation. The source said store employees have been interviewed and have searched the store’s surveillance cameras for evidence that Lanza was there.

[what of those surveillance tapes?]

Nancy Lanza was a gun collector and recently showed off a newly bought rifle to fellow Newtown resident Dan Holmes, who owns a landscaping business in the town.
She told me she’d go target shooting with her boys pretty often,” Holmes told CNN.

[how convienent, “with her boys”, yet this does not seem to hold water]

[Here are the new guns in the story – think that makes six; where were those found?]

Lanza also had access to at least three more guns, a second law enforcement source said. Investigators recovered a .45-caliber Henry Repeating Rifle, a .22-caliber Marlin Rifle and a .30-caliber Enfield Rifle, though it’s unclear where they were found, the source said.

Vance said Saturday that Lanza forced his way into the school, though he wouldn’t say how or whether Lanza used weapons to do it.

The dispatcher warned police and medical personnel that callers were reporting “multiple weapons, including one rifle and a shotgun.”

Finally, police arrived, including their Swat team and then, not sure how long after, the FBI and their Swat team. Not sure exactly what their team looks like, yet the team that was there, as described by an acquaintance with direct knowledge of special teams in the military, said they were large in number, arrived far too quickly and were armed in battle camouflage gear with camouflaged AR15’s and some were equipped with screwed on suppressors. He said this is not a normal swat team; some resembled outsiders i.e. hired guns, he said. Perhaps this is normal for down in that States, just thinking that it did seem rather different from other events, like there was a type of foreknowledge, a distinction between police Swat team, being normal for an event, and then this larger group enters the picture. Maybe the latter was just what was said, just a plain old FBI Swat team?

Meager1 said:
Sorry, and I`m only speaking for myself here, but if one of my babies had just been killed in such a horrific manner and I was in the situation that those parents were in that day, the very LAST thing I can imagine myself doing would be interacting with the media.

Someone would be picking me up off the floor because I would not be a functioning human being, and smiling for the camera would be so far from my mind as to be even more surreal then the event itself.
I couldn`t do it, and so I just have a very difficult time seeing this man in the video as a real father, or even as a real human being, for that matter.

I just can`t fathom someone who just lost their child so horribly. acting in that way.

I think it would be absolutely impossible to put oneself in his shoes; His kid was slaughtered. How does one even process that information?
Maybe he was acting, but he is likely just feeling so numb and out of touch with his emotions that he is running on autopilot. How can we know what he is really going through?

From pretty soon after the massacre, I was struck by the confusion and murkiness (for want of a better word) that surrounded it. When the bizarre connection with the Batman movie and the massacre in Aurora, and other weird connection with another sci-fi show, came up, I really started to think about this event and these connections in terms of them being symbolic in a very real and deep way to the American people. Symbolic, yes, but also a dire warning from the American people to themselves.

Looking at the Batman coincidences, it seems to me that it is unlikely that someone, a couple of years ago, who was involved in the plan to carry out two massacres six months apart in different locations, would have deliberately put the word "Sandy Hook" into the Batman movie just to leave a signature. The same goes for the person who decided to locate Gotham in SW Connecticut in that animated series. More plausible, I think, is that those ideas just 'came' to the individuals 'out of the air' i.e. they were picking up on a future traumatic and 'marker' event, but had no awareness of it.

This idea has been addressed before by the Cs':

Sept 14th 2002

Q: (A) I want really to know what kind of mechanism is behind this 911 number coming up in the NY lottery. (V) Yeah, me too, and it wasn't only that it was something with the...
A: Warning. It ain't over!!!
Q: (A) Who was warning?
A: Mass consciousness signals to self about clear and present danger.

Then there is this comment from earlier this year:

July 22 2012@

Q: (L) Okay, what about this crazy shooting? Now the weird thing about this shooting is that it happened in Aurora, Colorado. It was at a movie about Batman, and part of the title of the movie was the word "Knight". It was committed somebody getting their PhD in neuroscience. And four of those items have direct relations to things that are close to our heart. So, it got our attention. Perhaps it was just to get our attention to get a question about it, but it just really is totally and completely weird.

A: We believe we have already mentioned "Greenbaum programming"? Yes?

Q: (L) Yeah. (Pierre) So the coincidences are just coincidences, or there's something more? (L) So, are those elements coincidence?

A: A sign for all! Joy is coming!

Q: [laughter] (L) You seem to be awfully joyful about... (Chu) Shootings, and death, and... (Pierre) Zombies...

A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health.

Q: (L) So humanity is sick...

A: It is more than just one species involved here!

Q: (L) What do you mean, like animals and stuff, or...?

A: Partly but think of the planet and its entire biosphere and which species is behaving like a virus.

Q: (L) Human beings?

A: Not all, but most are carriers.

Q: (Joe) Psychopaths. (L) Psychopaths?

A: Yes and those that "infuse" them.

Q: (L) So, you mean 4D STS?

A: Yes

I think I know why I thought about a kind of fake for this father who lost his little daughter: Emilie Parker.

An article on Sott.fr here: http://fr.sott.net/article/12078-Une-page-Facebook-est-creee-en-memoire-d-une-petite-fille-victime-de-la-tuerie-avec-un-fond-pour-soutenir-la-famille-avant-meme-que-l-information-de-sa-mort-ne-soit-revelee - sorry, it is in French, but hereafter what this article is telling us by a fast translation:

Here is the text (which was since updated) which was written during the creation of the account Facebook, on December 14th, to support the family of the girl Emilie Parker:

Emilie Parker Fund - https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund#
14 December
Alan Prothero and I have set up an account at America First Credit Union to help Robbie Parker and his family with their immediate needs due to their loss of their beautiful girl in the shooting this morning in Conn. You can put funds in the account or give them directly to me or Alan. Please contribute what you can and spread the word: Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union. Account #9056862.
Alan Prothero and I have set up an account at America First Credit Union to help Robbie Parker and his family with their immediate needs due to their loss of their beautiful girl in the shooting this morning in Conn. You can put funds in the account or give them directly to me or Alan. Please contribute what you can and spread the word: Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union. Account #9056862.

And nevertheless, on the same page Facebook created in memory by the murdered girl Emilie, we can read more low in the thread of the messages which the available information does not allow to know if Emilie is in the school or if she was managed towards the hospital. It is written that the parents do not know if Emilie was murdered, they know only that she is one of implied victims as the killer entered the school. He creators of the page say that they have no details, that they do not know that happens the girl. They do not know if Emilie Parker died, but they created a Facebook page in its memory as well as a funds donation to the family!

Somebody has an explanation because I am bewildered!!!

And during the mortality of a close relation of the family, within hours which follow the announcement of the terrible piece of news, is the creation of a funds donation a common practice?

Emilie Parker Fund - https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund#
14 December
We've had an update. The school is still on lock down, I assume pending investigations. Robbie and Alissa have very limited information. They haven't been able to see Emilie, and they do not know if she is still in the school or if she was one of the ones rushed to the hospital. We apologize for the misinformation that we gave you earlier. But we know still that sweet Emilie was a victim. We just don't know any detail about what exactly happened to her.

What is the link between Emilie Parker and Robbie Parker? Robbie Parker is the Emilie Parker's father. That is why, I think, I made a too fast connection between these two events.

But, I am wondering: is a creation of a funds donation a common practice? I ask, because I do not know at all if this kind of practice is usual in United States. I do not know if others kids also have their Facebook's page donation as I do not know their name. But if they have not, is not it enough strange that the only parent we see everywhere on the Web would be the only one to have a Facebook page as a donation for his daughter's tragedy? Even if he is not the one who created the Facebook page? And if he is not, why and who would do create this page? And why only for one of those poor victims, and not for the others? But as I said previously, I do not exactly know about the others childs, so.

Just a thought, because all this shook me and made me think to the reasons why I reacted as I did at first, but I maybe thought in a wrong way here.

And there was another shooting in Central Pennsylvania reported by RT:

_http://rt.com/usa/news/four-dead-pennsylvania-injured-598/

RT said:
At least four people are reported dead after a shooter opened fire early Friday in Frankstown Township in Central Pennsylvania.

The Altoona Mirror reports that the gunman, whose name has not yet been released, was killed during the shooting. Blair County District Attorney Richard Consiglio confirms that additionally two other men and a woman are now dead.

According to the Tribune-Review, investigators believe the shooter may have opened fire on random people while riding in a vehicle. When he encountered law enforcement, a shootout began.

Two Pennsylvania State Troopers were injured during the shootout the Wheeling News-Register reports shortly after noon local time on Friday. A third officer was injured in a car crash during the ordeal.

We are suspicious, me the first and I made a commend in your post in FB MK Scarlett about the father, because this situation is suspicious. I know that I projected seeing mister Parker but I am not sure of anything at all.

And also I want to say this: I understand the fear of the parents and their future acceptance of men with guns in front of the school. I put myself in the flesh of a parent and a parent that is not aware. And I understand him. But also I don't understand parents that accept to live in a country like this, where the schools will be "protected" whit gun men. So in this contradiction I am. Am I alone to live this contradiction? :huh:

I really hope I'm wrong, but for some reason I'm getting the feeling that something truly evil might be stalking America over Christmas.

Perceval said:
I really hope I'm wrong, but for some reason I'm getting the feeling that something truly evil might be stalking America over Christmas.

People may be sheeple, but I've seen herds protect themselves in startling ways. They need to remember that they can. That would be a sight to see......just have to get over being scared first.

Gimpy said:
Perceval said:

People may be sheeple, but I've seen herds protect themselves in startling ways. They need to remember that they can. That would be a sight to see......just have to get over being scared first.

Plus, the last new from NRA which "called for armed police officer in every school"

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," the group's top lobbyist, Wayne LaPierre, said at a Washington news conference.

LaPierre said "the next Adam Lanza," the man responsible for last week's mayhem, is planning an attack on another school.

"How many more copycats are waiting in the wings for their moment of fame from a national media machine that rewards them with wall-to-wall attention and a sense of identity that they crave, while provoking others to try to make their mark," LaPierre said. "A dozen more killers, a hundred more? How can we possibly even guess how many, given our nation's refusal to create an active national database of the mentally ill?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20121221/us-connecticut-school-shooting-nra/?utm_hp_ref=homepage&ir=homepage

On Euronews, they said LaPierre would do everything to see this "mesure" from January 2013. No doubt they could want accelerate a bit. Take the advantage while almost everybody is busy by the festivities of the end of the year. A bit freaky, from where I am...

Perceval said:
From pretty soon after the massacre, I was struck by the confusion and murkiness (for want of a better word) that surrounded it. When the bizarre connection with the Batman movie and the massacre in Aurora, and other weird connection with another sci-fi show, came up, I really started to think about this event and these connections in terms of them being symbolic in a very real and deep way to the American people. Symbolic, yes, but also a dire warning from the American people to themselves.

Looking at the Batman coincidences, it seems to me that it is unlikely that someone, a couple of years ago, who was involved in the plan to carry out two massacres six months apart in different locations, would have deliberately put the word "Sandy Hook" into the Batman movie just to leave a signature. The same goes for the person who decided to locate Gotham in SW Connecticut in that animated series. More plausible, I think, is that those ideas just 'came' to the individuals 'out of the air' i.e. they were picking up on a future traumatic and 'marker' event, but had no awareness of it.

This idea has been addressed before by the Cs':

Sept 14th 2002

Q: (A) I want really to know what kind of mechanism is behind this 911 number coming up in the NY lottery. (V) Yeah, me too, and it wasn't only that it was something with the...
A: Warning. It ain't over!!!
Q: (A) Who was warning?
A: Mass consciousness signals to self about clear and present danger.

Then there is this comment from earlier this year:

July 22 2012@

Q: (L) Okay, what about this crazy shooting? Now the weird thing about this shooting is that it happened in Aurora, Colorado. It was at a movie about Batman, and part of the title of the movie was the word "Knight". It was committed somebody getting their PhD in neuroscience. And four of those items have direct relations to things that are close to our heart. So, it got our attention. Perhaps it was just to get our attention to get a question about it, but it just really is totally and completely weird.

A: We believe we have already mentioned "Greenbaum programming"? Yes?

Q: (L) Yeah. (Pierre) So the coincidences are just coincidences, or there's something more? (L) So, are those elements coincidence?

A: A sign for all! Joy is coming!

Q: [laughter] (L) You seem to be awfully joyful about... (Chu) Shootings, and death, and... (Pierre) Zombies...

A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health.

Q: (L) So humanity is sick...

A: It is more than just one species involved here!

Q: (L) What do you mean, like animals and stuff, or...?

A: Partly but think of the planet and its entire biosphere and which species is behaving like a virus.

Q: (L) Human beings?

A: Not all, but most are carriers.

Q: (Joe) Psychopaths. (L) Psychopaths?

A: Yes and those that "infuse" them.

Q: (L) So, you mean 4D STS?

A: Yes

Thanks, Perceval: For the C's reference.

"A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health."

I find this line encouraging in this growing darkness.

It also occurred to me that some of the these "coincidences" may be added before/after the fact. If 4D STS can actually jump back and forth in time from our point of view, maybe after the Sandy Hook shootings they went back in time an added the coincidences or synchronicities to make the situation even more disturbing.

Mac

Back
Top Bottom