CT Elementary School Shooting

I don't know ... but my head is spinning!!!

How many more of these murders, how many more wars, how many more banking crises do we need before people start to notice? I am truly staggered, but nobody seems to care. Everybody goes on as if it was just business as usual. The PTB have become so brazen, that they don't even care much about hiding their dirty deeds anymore - they do it out in the open, and when someone questions the veracity of their story they are being fobbed off with some one-liners, ridicule and media barrages.

I read an article on The Australian today where climate change skeptics are compared to pedophiles:

A COMPLAINT by former ABC chairman Maurice Newman over a radio program that linked scepticism about human-induced climate change to advocacy of pedophilia has been dismissed by the national broadcaster.

Mr Newman, who retired from the ABC's top job in March when his five-year term ended, said the broadcaster had been "captured" by a "small but powerful" group of people when it came to climate change groupthink - a claim rebuffed by the broadcaster.

He said comments by the network's science reporter Robyn Williams in a November 24 broadcast of The Science Show were indicative of a broader failure of the "public interest" test at the taxpayer-funded ABC.

"What if I told you that pedophilia is good for children, or that smoking crack is a normal part and a healthy one of teenage life, to be encouraged?" Williams said at the top of the show, which was dedicated to discussing attitudes on climate change.

"You'd rightly find it outrageous. But there have been similar statements coming out of inexpert mouths again and again in recent times, distorting the science."

Source

I'm sick and tired of this ...

"A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health."

Can't wait for this to happen, even if it means my own demise!

MK Scarlett said:
Gimpy said:
Perceval said:
I really hope I'm wrong, but for some reason I'm getting the feeling that something truly evil might be stalking America over Christmas.

People may be sheeple, but I've seen herds protect themselves in startling ways. They need to remember that they can. That would be a sight to see......just have to get over being scared first.

Plus, the last new from NRA which "called for armed police officer in every school"

Armed police officers in every school? If they will actually do this in every school in the country and they might as well, in theory, could this be a strategic placement of armed people that will obey the government under any circumstances? Will they disperse every military personnel also in the country without declaring Martial Law? Or with declaring Martial Law due to an event yet to happen? And commit mass genocide against everyone in those areas? That would certainly qualify as an apocalypse (lifting of the veil)

nicklebleu said:
I don't know ... but my head is spinning!!!

How many more of these murders, how many more wars, how many more banking crises do we need before people start to notice? I am truly staggered, but nobody seems to care. Everybody goes on as if it was just business as usual. The PTB have become so brazen, that they don't even care much about hiding their dirty deeds anymore - they do it out in the open, and when someone questions the veracity of their story they are being fobbed off with some one-liners, ridicule and media barrages.

I read an article on The Australian today where climate change skeptics are compared to pedophiles:

A COMPLAINT by former ABC chairman Maurice Newman over a radio program that linked scepticism about human-induced climate change to advocacy of pedophilia has been dismissed by the national broadcaster.

Mr Newman, who retired from the ABC's top job in March when his five-year term ended, said the broadcaster had been "captured" by a "small but powerful" group of people when it came to climate change groupthink - a claim rebuffed by the broadcaster.

He said comments by the network's science reporter Robyn Williams in a November 24 broadcast of The Science Show were indicative of a broader failure of the "public interest" test at the taxpayer-funded ABC.

"What if I told you that pedophilia is good for children, or that smoking crack is a normal part and a healthy one of teenage life, to be encouraged?" Williams said at the top of the show, which was dedicated to discussing attitudes on climate change.

"You'd rightly find it outrageous. But there have been similar statements coming out of inexpert mouths again and again in recent times, distorting the science."

Source

I'm sick and tired of this ...

This guy! Is outrageous, even if he was right, this would be the most disgusting and ponerized comparison I've ever seen. And he couldn't be further from the truth.

nicklebleu said:
"A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health."

Can't wait for this to happen, even if it means my own demise!

Our own demise - in a 3D sense - is definitely inevitable anyway. I am also waiting for balance to be restored...finally.

Nuke said:
And there was another shooting in Central Pennsylvania reported by RT:

_http://rt.com/usa/news/four-dead-pennsylvania-injured-598/

I wonder why there is not much coverage of this, though they end lessly discuss what needs to be done for CT incident - armed police at schools, gun control etc. some schools in NJ ( Marlboro township ) decided to implement the police at the school from Jan it self. - in 10 days ?. Not sure Marlboro mayor has any connection to NRA. Many Others are also in the bandwagon. Police state in Schools, smoking ban in public places are going in full speed, it looks.

thought i would post the address to a blog
where she seems to have alot of the videos
you all ready have mentioned and maybe more
( about the sandy shootings )
_http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/

seek10 said:
Nuke said:

I wonder why there is not much coverage of this, though they end lessly discuss what needs to be done for CT incident - armed police at schools, gun control etc. some schools in NJ ( Marlboro township ) decided to implement the police at the school from Jan it self. - in 10 days ?. Not sure Marlboro mayor has any connection to NRA. Many Others are also in the bandwagon. Police state in Schools, smoking ban in public places are going in full speed, it looks.

I was thinking the same thing but it just might be because it's less 'usable' for the PTB - 'only' four people died and no children - since they like to use schools to have a bigger impact, thus it could be considered a minor incident. In the long run they will probably use every major and minor incident to justify any sanctions they wanted to in the first place though. Fwiw.

I couldn't find any connection between Jon Hornik and the NRA, only a man of the same first and last names, Jon J Hornik who died earlier this year who in fact was an NRA member at this link _http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary/476285/Hornik-John-J.php that since seems to have been deactivated (last night it was still active).

here's another link to this other Jon J. Hornik: _http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/hartfordcourant/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=155874638

But Mayor Jon Hornik seems more than pleased to follow their orders, even if he's not directly connected to them: _http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324461604578193651369955768.html

Nuke said:
seek10 said:
Nuke said:

I was thinking the same thing but it just might be because it's less 'usable' for the PTB - 'only' four people died and no children - since they like to use schools to have a bigger impact, thus it could be considered a minor incident.
You are right, they don't want to divert the impact of kids death. :evil:

There seems to be a savage disconnect betweeen the "values" of the American culture and the outrage and weeping over this event.
I watched the ABC Good Morning America program for several days to see how long it took for the somber, head shaking sadness to give way back to regular programming style, which in their case is a mindless display of canned laughter, pop news headlines, and trendy consumer tips.
It took a grand total of 3 days for the regular style to return.
The asinine "screamers" were back again...they're the crowd camera shots where the brain dead onlookers start screaming on cue when the cameras are on them or when Sam Champion, the laughing hyena of weather reporting starts his segment.
The studio actors were giggling again at every pop news comment, and the "tragedy" was wiped away quickly.
These people can turn grief on and off like a faucet.
The show reeked of a phony and contrived spectacle, wringing emotions like dishrags and then smoothly transitioning into the inane conversations they are so adept at having.
The childish nature of the American experience was compounded by a segment where they gushed over the sending of "teddy bears" and "therapy dogs" to the town.
A more silly and cartoonish response to an ingrained culture of violence I can't imagine.
Then to top things off, I listened to the uber patriot and self proclaimed great American Sean Hannity complain about how the culture has become violent.
Sean Hannity is the same media personality that uses the following Toby Keith lyrics as his bumper music:

"We'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way!"

There's the American mindset, summarized in one line from a song.
And these people wonder why they experience mass shootings, when a cave man attitude is glorified and promoted as the "American way".

BK said:
There seems to be a savage disconnect betweeen the "values" of the American culture and the outrage and weeping over this event.
I watched the ABC Good Morning America program for several days to see how long it took for the somber, head shaking sadness to give way back to regular programming style, which in their case is a mindless display of canned laughter, pop news headlines, and trendy consumer tips.
It took a grand total of 3 days for the regular style to return.
The asinine "screamers" were back again...they're the crowd camera shots where the brain dead onlookers start screaming on cue when the cameras are on them or when Sam Champion, the laughing hyena of weather reporting starts his segment.
The studio actors were giggling again at every pop news comment, and the "tragedy" was wiped away quickly.
These people can turn grief on and off like a faucet.
The show reeked of a phony and contrived spectacle, wringing emotions like dishrags and then smoothly transitioning into the inane conversations they are so adept at having.
The childish nature of the American experience was compounded by a segment where they gushed over the sending of "teddy bears" and "therapy dogs" to the town.
A more silly and cartoonish response to an ingrained culture of violence I can't imagine.
Then to top things off, I listened to the uber patriot and self proclaimed great American Sean Hannity complain about how the culture has become violent.
Sean Hannity is the same media personality that uses the following Toby Keith lyrics as his bumper music:

"We'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way!"

There's the American mindset, summarized in one line from a song.
And these people wonder why they experience mass shootings, when a cave man attitude is glorified and promoted as the "American way".

Very well put BK!

For anyone who is familiar with gun types, specifically 'long gun' types (i.e. not hand guns):

can you have a look at this short clip (right click on link and download) and hazard a guess at what general type of gun this is. Basically, could it be a shotgun or is is more like a rifle?

clip

Perceval said:
For anyone who is familiar with gun types, specifically 'long gun' types (i.e. not hand guns):

can you have a look at this short clip (right click on link and download) and hazard a guess at what general type of gun this is. Basically, could it be a shotgun or is is more like a rifle?

clip

Link sort of opening, yet can't play - it shows a big Q (assume Quicktime) with ?

voyageur said:
Perceval said:

clip

Link sort of opening, yet can't play - it shows a big Q (assume Quicktime) with ?

right click and download the file, then open with whatever player you have that will play mpgs.

Looked like a rifle to me. A shotgun would seem to be thicker, and the way he's emptying the cartridges isn't how I've seen shotgun cartridges emptied.

[quote author=Perceval ]
right click and download the file, then open with whatever player you have that will play mpgs.
[/quote]

can't seem to download or associate it with any other player - screen shot possible?

Perceval said:

I can't tell for certain, but it looks like a BWK sporter to me...maybe. I THINK I'm catching a glimpse of the "planet of the apes" stock that is unique to that particular weapon...but it's impossible to be certain.

Back
Top Bottom