Session 6 February 2016

Mariama said:
Thank you very much for this session.

I found it pretty astonishing that the Dutch media wrote that these missing children may have been taken for sexploitation or other forms of slavery purposes. I didn't expect this to happen. But of course it still doesn't point to the PTB and their cronies in 4D.

http://nl.sott.net/article/2853-Minstens-tienduizend-kinderen-vermist-na-aankomst-in-Europa-volgens-Europol

Also, lately there has been this person during the Truth Perspective and Behind the Headlines SOTT radio shows focusing attention on Chinese practices of organ harvesting (instead of participating in the chatroom), whereas these crimes are now taking place in Europe, maybe even on a much larger scale? So, I was wondering whether that is a coincidence. :D

Other countries are obviously involved in organ trafficking as illustrated by this case where several rabbis were arrested in New Jersey form organ trafficking.

Contemplatif_Iskander said:
What did Cs means by space is water
Is it space is able to store informations like water or another capacity ?
Somebody have an explaination ?
Thanks a lot

Some interesting clues might be found about this if you Google 'superfluid' and 'aether' (remembering that water is a fluid).

Also have a look at this:

https://youtu.be/aSz5BjExs9o

http://einsteinsintuition.com

And possibly this in reference to the problems with abstract electromagnetic fields:

https://www.academia.edu/12637409/Fluidic_Origins_of_the_Magnetic_and_Electric_Fields_A_physical_interpretation_of_B_and_E

Chu said:
It doesn't have any side effects, so why not try? :D Maybe in the end, it's about remembering to be more in the present, and to actively work toward improving ourselves as human beings. If water can help with that, all the better. Maybe being a conductor, it picks up on and amplifies the information we decide to focus on and be receptive to, like a better antenna or something like that.
Is that why the Cs tend to talk to Laura while she is in the bath?
I've been doing some mantras in the shower this last week with interesting results then I came across this session this morning and was pleasantly surprised.
Also my ex used to make tea and do "the magic stir" which involved stirring the tea while dancing and directing positive thoughts towards the cup and I swear it always tasted better.

Pierre said:
Mariama said:
Thank you very much for this session.

I found it pretty astonishing that the Dutch media wrote that these missing children may have been taken for sexploitation or other forms of slavery purposes. I didn't expect this to happen. But of course it still doesn't point to the PTB and their cronies in 4D.

http://nl.sott.net/article/2853-Minstens-tienduizend-kinderen-vermist-na-aankomst-in-Europa-volgens-Europol

Also, lately there has been this person during the Truth Perspective and Behind the Headlines SOTT radio shows focusing attention on Chinese practices of organ harvesting (instead of participating in the chatroom), whereas these crimes are now taking place in Europe, maybe even on a much larger scale? So, I was wondering whether that is a coincidence. :D

Other countries are obviously involved in organ trafficking as illustrated by this case where several rabbis were arrested in New Jersey form organ trafficking.

Because he said he has invested his whole adult life in the topic, I didn't say this to him while he was on our show: the organ harvesting claims made about China are very likely invented or at least grossly distorted by US propagandists. Same old story really; what they accuse others of, they are doing ten-fold.

The 3 people pushing this "Chinese Communist Party leaders ate my baby's liver" parade of horribles are not exactly disinterested observers:

David Matas, the senior legal counsel of B'nai Brith Canada
David Kilgour, former Canadian Liberal Party MP
Ethan Gutmann, fellow at the NeoCon Foundation for Defense of Democracies think-tank

A: We once mentioned worldwide simultaneous eruptions. Not just that, but also the cyclic heating within the Earth and release of gases that propel continental drift. When the present period of change terminates, much of your world will be unrecognizable.

To see the unrecognizable world it is necessary to be in height … Just a reflection. :halo:

Pour voir le monde méconnaissable il faut être en hauteur…Juste une réflexion. :halo:

Thank you SO much! for sharing this session.

The information related to Ark's question on water is so valuable to all! So very thought provoking to examine all the ramifications of this session. I am feeling very grateful! :love: :hug:

Re: Session 7 February 2016

Thank you for such a sobering session. :cool2:

Keit said:
By the way, it also reminded me about ghosts and how they appear often near water sources. Also how the C's said that they are like a sort of recording. Makes total sense now.

Yeah, it certainly makes sense. Ghosts (or "a residual haunting") are more commonly thought of "echos" than earthbound spirits. Based on my experiences and research, this type of activity was near water (both above and/or underground waters). Very interesting, indeed.

Tree said:
I wonder if singing to it is effective? I often sing to my water in the shower to wash away impurities..... "water wash away ....all that I don't need today, water purify me...so I can live my destiny." It just came to me one day. I sing it without attachment as to whether or not it actually does something, because I know at least I'm "cleaner" after my shower. But I found that singing helps me to be present to gratitude for HAVING CLEAN WATER, AND HAVING A SHOWER!

That reminds me a couple of times when I showered into the shower room in the men's lockerroom at the gym - there was a group of men with me - the university swim team - singing together. I even felt their vibrations (I can't wear my hearing aid in the shower) and I later left feeling contented. That was something.

I'll definitely experiment with water.

Although quite follow this forum, my posts are few, because of my limited time, my limited English language and not have too much to offer in comparison to what is offered here, than I give infinite thanks.
But having been raised the issue of water and informacion fields relationship, I think now should make my small contribution.
For some time, I have been using as a 'drug' the 'recording' in water of homeopathic information and other medicinal substances successfully.
Recording methods of these substances are based on the work of Benveniste, Montagnier and others and are shaped bases digital files that anyone can access unlimited and charge free.

The files that I use to 'EM record' the water can be downloaded from here:
http: / / w w w.remedes-numeriques.com/

This web site was fully accessible to a while ago, but now the authors require the user to register and explain briefly your interest in the material, and then is provided a password to access freely. As they do to protect themselves from possible attacks and pharmaceutical companies.

If before registering wants more information on those behind and what they do, his public information web site is: http: / / w w w.pulsologie.com/
These files can be read by any mp3 player. What I do is make enameled copper coils around water containers, spray, etc., to a suitable impedance to connect the mp3 output. Digital mp3 archives simply are inserted into a SD card or the memory of player, that plays in an endless loop of EM signal on the water (I guess the same can be done if you are recording an intention with your voice ¿?). I attach photos of how I do it. The spray (containing distilled water with little himalaya salt) marked a before and after with my problem of chronic inflammation in sinuses (Now even better with the protocol of iodine - Yes, I read the entire thread about iodine).

Many digital remedies are available in mp3 format (homeopathy, trace elements, herbs, organotherapy, gem therapy, conventional medicines, etc.). However, one must study a little the information exposed in the web site to use and understand the principles.

This material is presented by the web site to be used in a computer player, but my personal experience is that the best use of it is to ‘EM record’ the distilled water (and perhaps better yet ¿? olive oil), and taken orally under the tongue as homeopathy.

I know in internet are some other sources of digital remedies, which, besides being paid, my personal experience was of no therapeutic effect .... we know that there are people out there who try to take advantage of these things, coloring it in the manner of ‘new era’ advertising and pumping out.

Attachments

• Botella2.jpg
    Botella2.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 305
  • Spray.jpg
    Spray.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 295
ge0m0 said:
MusicMan said:
As far as the water goes there is a person named Victor Schauberger who investigated the properties of water, including water vortices. Water (and other fluids) tend to braid as they move, in the way that a woman braids her hair, and the way that rivers meander across the landscape.

Don't forget the double-helix structure of DNA.

Also related, Ed Leedskalnin, builder of the Coral Castle, believed that electricity and magnetism were one inseparable unified force he called "magnetricity" composed of two North and South pole magnets of equal force whirling against each other in a screw-like, right-hand twisting motion creating a conduit through which Neutral particles then move. [Law of Three?]

These two elastic, self-perpetuating currents stretch out in this vortex motion into glorious complexity that becomes, not only the blueprint or "field" of our universe, but also it's base form of energy.

Development or growth in all of nature is by means of magnetic centrifugal forces of two individual magnetic currents conducting neutral particles of matter. As the vortex motions are throwing out North and South magnetic particles, the magnets that are lost are instantly replaced. For all that was lost was gained back instantly. North and South come back to their own kind of magnet pushing it's same kind of magnet continuing the orbits movements, rejoining the individual perpetual orbits.

All matter is composed of atoms, but all atoms are held together by these two fundamental individual magnetic currents. Atoms should be conceived as similar to the Earth, with two separate magnetic poles. Two magnetic currents are the fabric of what is holding together everything in our universe including the atoms themselves.

Magnetic energy flows through each and everything here on earth, but each and everything allows different amounts of it and reacts differently due to the interactions and resistance of the magnets which make up that matter. [i.e. magnetic center? water? iron? diet?]

As Leedskalnin wrote in his book, Magnetic Current: "Yesterday's sunlight is today's Neutral particles of matter."

Source article here:
_http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_coralcastle1.htm

Thanks for the new session! Lots of interesting information and very terrifying information as well.

I first learned of Dr. Masuru Emoto's "Hidden Messages in Water" back in 2011 on the second day of my Reiki training. I was thinking about that during my bath today and feeling the water. I got to thinking.. The resistance you feel when you lightly press your hands on top of water feels just like feeling the energy in your body, specifically when you hold your hands (palms) together, almost touching then pull away slightly.

Laura said:
Session Date: February 6th 2016

(L) Like a bleedthrough?
(Pierre) Correct.
A: Or mass unconsciousness perceives something in advance.

I stand corrected.

Unless there's a transcription error (and there's no reason to believe there is), then messages are sent to us from the unconscious mind as well. C's have previously identified the subconscious as a source -- but has now made clear that that is not the only place where intuitive insight comes to us.

I have to do a lot more research on this topic now.

FWIW.

Oxajil said:
I remember reading about his research some years ago and I was very intrigued by it. I did a little exercise myself back then by writing down a positive word on a water bottle, and using it to water my plant. :)

I also did the same years ago after I read Emoto's book.

Thanks for the session, very interesting as always. :)

Laura said:

(L) Like a bleedthrough?
(Pierre) Correct.
_http://dutchsinse.com/2112016-usgs-mistake-shows-m9-9-earthquake-in-the-geysers-california-northwest-california ?

and:

_http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquakes/index.html

Skyalmian said:
Laura said:

(L) Like a bleedthrough?
(Pierre) Correct.

_http://dutchsinse.com/2112016-usgs-mistake-shows-m9-9-earthquake-in-the-geysers-california-northwest-california ?
and:
_http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquakes/index.html

Thank you for the links.

This is indeed quite odd. The fact that today is 211 does not give me comfort. I will feel a lot better when the calendar date changes.

FWIW.

I was wondering if infusing water with tea changes the properties of the water - is it still possible to imprint tea as would be water? I don't know ... but intuitively I would say maybe less so.

Back
Top Bottom