Hillary Clinton Has Re-Surfaced

Re: Killary malfunctions, has mini-seizure caught on camera

Very strange. It very much reminded me of an experience I had back in 2000, when I was in Cosmetology school. I was cutting the hair of a client, and she started acting very strange. I asked "ma'am, are you ok?". She looked at me through the mirror with a dazed and confused look and started saying "yes, yes, no, yes". I just continued doing her hair like nothing happened. At the time I just assumed it was some sort of seizure, but looking back, there was something very off about it. Knowing what I know now, I do wonder if it was some malfunctioning of another sort.

It seemed to me at first glance that she was trying to control some tick. For a split second , the 'Evil Data' tick shot into my head. :lol:

marek760 said:
Creepy, looks like glitch in program, maybe that looks robot person.

Session 21 October 1995
Q: (L) OK, well, will you expand my database by telling me how a corpse can be reanimated if not done by a... if not with a soul?

A: Complex technology, using electronic bio-generation frequency matching, combined with extremely high frequency radio beacon transmitters for tracking and control of all functions, including thought pattern mimic and emotional frequency vibrational rate modulation!!!!

Q: (L) If they're doing this, does it make the physical body...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The blood, the heartbeat and everything...

A: All functions, including cellular, duplicated.

Q: (SV) What about the aura? (L) Would a being such as this still have an aura?

A: Projected.

Q: (L) OK, that would be projected, along with all of the frequencies, and everything else. Now... (SV) Are there a lot of dead people walking around?

A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested.

Q: (L) Is there any way that a normal person would be able to identify such a being?

A: No.

Q: (L) Approximately how many of this type of being are walking around on our planet, acting like normal people?

A: 2,000,000.

Q: (L) Approximately 2 million?

Yep, very creepy. Well, if there were 2 million 20 years ago that number could be much greater today. She very well may have had a literal glitch in the matrix. Ha! She creeps me out already without this weird video. Her potential to be POTUS is a scary thought. :ohboy:

What is interesting in this video in slow motion is that you can see things that usually you are not aware in normal motion. Like the assassination of JFK in slow motion. It is in fact very fascinating to see for example her smile, at the end, and her eyes. Her smile seems to me very creepy, like the smile of a doll and then you can see how false is her smile and her eyes do something that is not normal, almost not human, there is something in her eyes that seems to take possession of her, coming from somewhere, almost a devilish look inside her eyes. You can look the video without sound. It reminds me the movie "Stepford Wives".

NormaRegula said:
Pashalis said:
Windmill knight said:
Leelee said:
After watching it a few times I, too, thought she was just trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny in an "overwhelmed with all those phones in her face" kind of way. But she did look like a fembot short circuiting and that weird response about trying the cold chocolate after the wild head bob seemed like a strange default program trying to kick in. Anyway, it was definitely bizarre just like the woman.

That was my thinking too. As I wrote in a different thread:

My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode,
trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

Same impression on my side.

Same here. Looks like bad mugging to me. Not to say she couldn't be programmed on some level and go off the script.

I find the audio/visual enhancements are annoying.
This kind of YouTube treatment reminds me of the conspiracy folks who believe all world leaders are shapeshifters or clones thus downgrading the real possibility that a lot of them are psychopaths doing what is in their nature. Hillary Clinton is evil enough given her past and present actions. More subtle at times than that overt egomaniac pycho Trump, yet just as dangerous in the long run.

I agree with the above. Killary tends towards manic, over the top behaviour which to some makes her appear more down to earth and less guarded than more conservative speakers, and she frequently plays up to whatever crowd she's in. All the while this is probably just a symptom of her inability to feel and express emotion - granted she seems to feel something, as evidenced by her frequent cackling/outbursts of laughter.

It could even be that she's stuttering because she's considering whether she's reacting 'correctly', in the way she does when being caught outright lying; i wouldn't totally discount another type of glitch though.

Windmill knight said:
My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode, trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

That was my initial impression as well. However, after watching it a few more times, I think there is more to this - like some sort of epileptic seizure or something.

She is being asked a question, appears to attempt to agree but it triggers a tick or seizure of sorts. Then she tries to laugh it off while it is still happening and then completely loses it for a few seconds. Her look is totally absent and confused, I think she rolls her eyes a little.

I don't think she is just putting it on - there is something else going on there. Maybe a reaction to medication or something along those lines?

Do we know what question was being asked of her?

adam7117 said:
Windmill knight said:
My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode, trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

That was my initial impression as well. However, after watching it a few more times, I think there is more to this - like some sort of epileptic seizure or something.

She is being asked a question, appears to attempt to agree but it triggers a tick or seizure of sorts. Then she tries to laugh it off while it is still happening and then completely loses it for a few seconds. Her look is totally absent and confused, I think she rolls her eyes a little.

I don't think she is just putting it on - there is something else going on there. Maybe a reaction to medication or something along those lines?

Do we know what question was being asked of her?

Yeah, I'd like to see the original video with sound, if possible. I haven't been able to find it on the net though. It looks like a seizure, sort of. She doesn't look hypoxic or anything, but the eyes rolling could be a a sign of a petite mal seizure or something similar. It's hard to tell with all the stupid effects used on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZXBTfy5Po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaRoH5WD_zY

It sounds like she was being asked if she had thought about a VP pick when she starts to seize up.

sbeaudry said:
It sounds like she was being asked if she had thought about a VP pick when she starts to seize up.

Actually, after watching it with sound, it seems to me even more like she was trying to be 'funny'. She even laughs after her initial 'performance' and then does it again, as if to parody herself: "did you see what I just did and how funny I was?" The women who were asking the questions and pushing the recorders on her face also laugh (probably out of politeness), which indicates they understood it as a 'funny moment' too.

Windmill knight said:
sbeaudry said:

Actually, after watching it with sound, it seems to me even more like she was trying to be 'funny'. She even laughs after her initial 'performance' and then does it again, as if to parody herself: "did you see what I just did and how funny I was?" The women who were asking the questions and pushing the recorders on her face also laugh (probably out of politeness), which indicates they understood it as a 'funny moment' too.
I disagree. She seems to overcompensate as if to say, I meant to do that, which means, she didn't. Temporary loss of control, IMO. Anybody's guess though. It happened pretty fast. I've got to try that chai!

Windmill knight said:
Yes. I think she just overacted a reaction, mocking the subject matter in a deliberately clownish way. Satiric, sarcastic overplaying of being surprised and definitely intentional.

bjorn said:
Another reason to choose cremation. Before they get all Frankenstein on you.

The thought alone that a bunch of aliens dig out your grave to reanimate your body for their evil purposes is totally wicked. But apparently it's just another day at the office for some?

I don't think they necessarily have to "make a mess" of graveyard digging. It seems like it's pretty close to death when they do that. Here are the session on the time freeze for reprogramming during 9/11 and the one about war casualties being reprogrammed:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, we ordered a micron filter for the air unit just in case! (A) I would like to ask about how this building collapsed and why. There is more and more discussion about it, and theories are flying. (L) Well, let's ask again just to be clear. Were the WTC buildings collapsed by internal sabotage, or simply as a result of being hit by jets?
A: Airplanes.
Q: (L) There was no internal sabotage?
Q: (L) What caused the buildings to collapse?
A: Structural weaknesses.
Q: (L) We watched one film that showed a strange, dark object, shooting down towards the ground. What was that?
A: 4th Density energy surge.
Q: (L) Where was it surging from and to?
A: Dome of destruction energy time lock to ground.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there was a dome of a time lock over this area? Do you mean that they put a "time lock" over this area so that they could "harvest" bodies or energy?
A: Close.
Q: (BT) Was there any other purpose besides harvest?
A: Gathering records, gold, soul extraction, he said.
Q: (L) What does "he said" mean?
A: Journeyman.
Q: (L) Who or what is a "journeyman?"
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer.
Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology.
Q: (BT) Well, that is in many myths about the "gods" mining gold in antiquity. (L) Were they gathering records in the sense of material objects?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Might these records also have been an extraction of "records" from people as they were dying?
Q: (L) For what purpose did they intend to use the souls that were extracted?
A: Remolecularization.
Q: What will they used these remolecularized beings for?
A: Insert them back into building to escape and be rescued.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this was an opportunity used as a very traumatic screen event of a mass abduction, so to say?!
Q: (L) What was done to these people who were abducted? Was there a specific reason for a mass abduction?
A: Turn on the programs.
Q: (TB) So, those who "escaped" are very likely programmed individuals turned loose in our society. People with programs set to make them run amok at some point?

and :

Laura said:
Q: (L) OK, now, you said a moment ago that some of these bodies were used as receptacles, soul receptacles. When you say soul receptacles, do you mean soul receptacles for whom?

A: Replacements for dead bodies, i.e. duplicated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, they make replacements for dead people and put their souls in a replacement body, so that they can continue living on, is that it?

Q: (L) Do they ever use dead bodies and re-animate them and then put other souls in them?

A: No. (T): Now, wait now, you're saying some of them... I'm lost now. (TK) Is there a limit to how long they can be dead? (L) They make...

A: For example: a soldier is KIA, his body is duplicated, his soul is replaced into new body, then he is "reprogrammed for service" to aliens and S.G. [Secret Government]

Q: (L) Where does the new body coming from? (TK) Cloned, basically. (SV) I would think so...

A: It is duplicate of old body.

Q: (T) Where do they get the duplicate? (L) Where do they get the material for the duplicate? I know that's a dumb question, I know the answer.

A: TDARM.

Q: (L) OK, that's it. (J) It's in the air, same thing. [TDARM is Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization] (T) Otherwise known in Star Trek as a 'Replicator'. (TK) Does somebody have to die in a certain way before they can do this?

A: (TK): Is there a time limit on how long they can be dead?

Q: (T): Well, because when your physical body dies, your soul body continues on. Your soul doesn't die, so they always have it. (L) They don't want to take your body out of the graveyard, because they're not concerned about the body.

A: Zero time.

Q: (T): Because there's no time... (L) They use the frequency vibration of the soul pattern, they take it into another density, use their TDARM technology to cause a molecular re-assembly; in other words, the atoms begin to whir and assemble around it in the pattern that it had before, and then it is a full-fledged body, and then they insert it back through the time doorway into 3D again. Is that correct?

Q: (T): Are all these [listed] KIA's, are they dead KIA's, when they go, that you were talking about? I mean, are they really dead? (TK) Were they dead when this was done?

A: ?

Q: (T): OK, you said... let's use Vietnam. You said there were 23,000 KIA's of the 60,000 that actually were not killed in action. True? Yes?

A: Were killed, then reanimated.

Q: (L) We're not talking about physical bodies here, are we?

Q: (L) OK, there are some that were killed in action that the actual bodies were reanimated? (J) As long as they weren't blown up in a land mine, yeah. (L) There were actually bodies that were actually reanimated, is that correct?

A: Some, but most were duplicated.

Q: (L) Now this leads to the immediate question: Is there some potentiality that is created by dying in a violent manner; i.e., in war, in an atmosphere of war, that makes one susceptible to this particular type of activity, as opposed to just people dying in an ordinary sense? (J) Negative energy...

Q: (T): No, because violent death like that, we have violent death all the time without being in a war; car crashes, fires, explosions...

A: War makes covert actions so easy.

Q: (T) Well, no, it's not like car crashes, the violent part of it, I don't think has anything to do with it. It's just that the cover of a war, is easier to take the bodies. What I'm trying to understand...

(TK) They're not wanting people to realize ... They're not wanting to just take them out of the graves, because if you did, it would be more noticed.

(T) These are real bodies, they were dead. In other words, the people were dead, they were taken, and reanimated, or... (L) Some were reanimated bodies... (T) ...some were remolecularized... (J) If they were messed up... (L) Were some of these bodies taken, like dead bodies of somebody who just died... were the bodies picked up, taken into another density for this remolecularization patterning?

Q: (L) OK, so they had to have an actual body for the pattern. (T) Was the original body... (TK) Did they actually get the bodies before anybody actually... (T) Before they were recovered, yes. Were the original bodies returned once the duplication was done?

A: More than one type of situation.

Q: (L) So, in other words, it could be sometimes, yeah, they were, and sometimes, no, they weren't. (J) It would be case by case. (T) Were some of these supposed "killed in action's" actually not killed? Were they still alive when they were removed?

A: All possibilities.

Q: (L) So this is in a sense a "crime of opportunity." (J) It's a supermarket of opportunities. (T) Some were just taken by the secret government when they were alive, some were dead and brought back in new bodies to continue on, and they were considered dead, but they're all considered dead. (SV) Laura, what about the "Triple Veil" when you go to 5D?

A: Taken by aliens, not SG. Secret Government aware to some extent, but not in control of operation.

Q: (L) OK, now this brings up the question about... We were told that there was, and this was... last week we asked about this thing about the death... and we were told that there was an impenetrable triple veil that prevents some of this "L.Ron Hubbard" type of activity, that he describes happening. How can this be reconciled? Well, the explanation that I see is that it happens that they do this before they go into the tunnel, into the light. They catch them in the transition before they go to 5D. Is that correct?

A: Time adjustment.

Q: (L) Does that mean that they know that they're going to, and they go back in just before they die, or just at the moment of death, or...???

Q: (T): Now, what are the aliens doing with these bodies? With the humans that they replicate and duplicate and reanimate? What are they doing with them?

A: Serve them.

Q: (T) So these humans are becoming servants for the aliens?

A: Workers.

Q: (T) They're slaves.

I too think that she was trying to be funny and to act like normal human being. But it just shows that she is not that. She does not have a bit of human sense of humor or any understanding of normal human behavior. That just could end as it is ended - awkward.

In her head it was probably something like: 'Oh, look, I'm so good at this! The meat thinks that I'm one of them, great! I must try this trick again'.

Windmill knight said:
Leelee said:
After watching it a few times I, too, thought she was just trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny in an "overwhelmed with all those phones in her face" kind of way. But she did look like a fembot short circuiting and that weird response about trying the cold chocolate after the wild head bob seemed like a strange default program trying to kick in. Anyway, it was definitely bizarre just like the woman.

That was my thinking too. As I wrote in a different thread:

I agree.

Don't think she's having a seizure or whatever, rather as others have said, it's more likely her pathological version of showing exaggerated surprise or 'doing a double take' at the fact that, before she had finished answering a question to the reporter to her left, two other girls to her right jumped in at the same time and began asking questions. It is still strange, and perhaps evidence of some kind of schizoidal nature.

You can see a more complete clip here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaRoH5WD_zY

It's always a good idea to look for a more complete version of controversial viral videos rather than relying on short excerpts.

Back
Top Bottom