Hillary Clinton Has Re-Surfaced

I apologize for not putting the full version but I only actually stumbled upon this GIF on facebook so I don't know where this is from but it seems like another good example of her incredibly unconvincing faking of emotion and spontaneity. She really needs to freakin' practice this stuff a bit more.

The GIF is available on this link:
http://media.giphy.com/media/F0cHFxjCB7s88/giphy.gif

Суровые тетеньки у англо-саксов, особенно когда занимаются политикой. :mad: Предлагаю вспомнить: Маргарет - Фолкленды, Мадлен (чешка, но воспитана правильно) - Югославия, Кондолиза (вообще не той расы, но с воспитанием опять все в порядке) - Ирак, Ливан, Хиллари - опять Ирак. Теперь вот Тереза появилась и уже успела заявить о готовности применять ядерное оружие. Что же станет с миром если они вдвоем соберутся вместе с Хиллари? :evil:

Translation
Harsh aunt for the Anglo-Saxons, especially when engaged in politics. :mad: Offer to remember: Margaret - Falklands, Madeleine (Czech, but raised properly) - Yugoslavia, Condoleezza (generally not of the race, but with education again okay) - Iraq, Lebanon, Hillary - again Iraq. Now here's Teresa appeared and has already managed to declare its readiness to use nuclear weapons. What will become of the world if they gather together along with Hillary? :evil:

Re: Killary malfunctions, has mini-seizure caught on camera

suelarue said:
Windmill knight said:
My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode, trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

That's what I thought as well, that it was an over exaggerated reaction to a question or comment. She really is terrible at faking normal human reactions and just comes off looking like she's completely lost her mind.

Yup, here is another example of her smarmy, bad acting, it's like she's making funny faces for a group of infants... probably how she thinks of her constituents.

https://youtu.be/eeZQ5VROfBE

Wow....!!! This second video is almost more creepy then the first. Its hard for me to tell what is going on with her. In the first video, I initially thought she was having a seizure. With others saying, it looked like an exaggerated expression of just being silly, I could see that. Now this one... she looks like she's having a episode of momentary insanity. I look at her eyes and its like "no one is home". Someone needs to let her know these "odd ways of showing mirth" are really making a bad impression.

SummerLite said:
Wow....!!! This second video is almost more creepy then the first. Its hard for me to tell what is going on with her. In the first video, I initially thought she was having a seizure. With others saying, it looked like an exaggerated expression of just being silly, I could see that. Now this one... she looks like she's having a episode of momentary insanity. I look at her eyes and its like "no one is home". Someone needs to let her know these "odd ways of showing mirth" are really making a bad impression.

Could be the effects of the wave. Trump is not having seizures, but is having some odd moments as well.

Hillary is just so phony in general... I expect that we will see more strange things from our 'fearless leaders', as things progress.

So many types of seizures:

_http://www.epilepsy.com/connect/forums/products-resources-helpful-links/over-40-different-types-seizures-revised

Looks like Russia isn't putting up with her nonsense and is calling her bluff?

It would be interesting to see her expression on this?

The Kremlin says the allegations that Russia was behind the hacking of Democratic Party emails were meant to cover up “shenanigans” by domestic forces manipulating the election campaign.

Russia says US demonizing it to cover up election manipulations
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/08/01/477981/Russia-US-hack-DNC-accusation-

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, suggested Sunday that Russian intelligence services had hacked into Democratic National Committee computers.

“Such pronouncements by Mrs. Clinton are of the pre-election rhetoric genre and do not contain anything tangible,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Monday, Reuters reported.

“In this case they are trying to camouflage some of their own shenanigans by demonizing Russia,”
he said. “We consider that to be wrong.”

US intelligence agencies previously indicated that they had “high confidence” the Russian government was behind the hack.

On July 22, the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks published thousands of hacked emails obtained from the DNC’s servers, exposing an insider effort by DNC officials to undermine US Senator Bernie Sanders’ bid for the White House.

The Kremlin has said it does not favor any candidate in the US election.

Russia's Foreign Ministry said on Monday that the US accusations against Moscow were insulting and unworthy, the Interfax news agency reported.

Washington has not publicly accused Moscow of being behind the hack.

After seeing the longer version of the video, it looks to me like she didn't register the woman that was asking her the question (as if she didn't exist). Then, when that woman starts speaking, Hillary suddenly realized that there's a person there and is shocked at first, but then exaggerates it (she probably doesn't do it consciously or for any reason whatsoever at this point, it's just an automatic reaction).

sbeaudry said:
After thinking about, and seeing this https://i.imgur.com/wFovN4O.mp4\ I agree that she is sometimes very awkward trying to express normal human emotions. Human Mode, engage... :barf:
Maybe... she saw a ghost? :P

_http://66.media.tumblr.com/746f7380ac0e9dc67a6657ea74ddbc99/tumblr_ob4ty47Kln1r0b4wzo1_400.gif

But i think that this might be actually the real Hillary, and she isn't faking it. Why? Just look at her. She's acting like a little child in a grown up woman's body. A dangerous, sadistic, egocentric child, that can never understand how others think and feel. And doesn't care.

So, when you people say that psychopaths are like small children running around with guns and nukes... you are absolutely right. Because that's exactly what is there. Soulless children in big bodies.

My goodness,Bill Clinton looks like a burn victim.Is this one of the effects of evil on the body as Cassies put it?It's so weird,he looks so sickly.

Here is a shortened version of BIN article, FWIW:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/01/feds-say-hillary-clinton-is-gravely-ill-3274010.html?currentSplittedPage=0
Feds Say Hillary Clinton Is ’Gravely ill’
Saturday, January 9, 2016 6:07

Rumours of Hillary Clinton’s ill-health have circulated for years, but now they appear to be confirmed as law-enforcement officials have said that Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month was due to a “health problem” stemming from a “serious brain injury”

According to a neurologist, Hillary Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which is likely to severely impact her ability to do her job as President.

“Strong source just told me something I suspected. Hillary’s debate ‘bathroom break’ wasn’t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,” wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.

Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), told Breitbart News that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clinton’s health problems, which have even impacted her ability to walk to her car after delivering a speech.

“I got this from both a [federal agent] … and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,” Cardillo told Breitbart News, adding:

"These are two people that aren’t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these aren’t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind – she would come off the podium backstage – and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented."

Cardillo said these two security officials don’t know each other and do not live in the same state, but “their stories were almost identical.”

One of the men told him that Clinton was “very pale, kind of disoriented. He said she looked like she was about to faint. She was very pale, almost sweaty.”

Cardillo said one of the incidents occurred while she was Secretary of State. The event worked by the NYPD official was roughly a year ago.

Veteran Republican strategist Roger Stone, who previously worked with GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, told Breitbart News that he has also heard about Clinton’s long-term health problems. ...

“We also know that in the emails, of course, Huma Abedin… says that she is easily confused,” Stone added, referencing Clinton’s close confidant Abedin comment in an email, “She’s often confused,” referring to Clinton. ...

Neurologist Dr. Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., reviewed news reports of Clinton’s head injury in light of the recent information revealed from the security sources that are raising questions about her current health status. ...

“They were trying to poo-poo this off as a minor concussion, but I would just say that reading it and trying to take all the politics out of it, and just read it purely from a medical standpoint,” Kassicieh explained:

"Considering the point of what happened with Hillary over this time period… the timeline… and then what has happened here more recently… the break at the debate, I saw that and even the commentators that were sitting there made a comment that, ‘Gee, that seems awful long for a break.’ Just looking at it from a neurological standpoint, the risk factors for developing post-concussion syndrome, one of them is age, and she was 65 when this happened… just from a physiologic standpoint that’s an older individual. Being female is a risk factor for post-concussion syndrome as well."

“For someone who has treated many post-concussion syndrome patients and that’s what I really believe she’s suffering from based on reading these reports and reading what’s happened,” Kassicieh said. “I think she has latent post-concussion syndrome, and I can understand that as a politician they would want to be covering that up.” ...

Dr. Jane Orient, the executive director of the politically conservative Association of American Physicians and Surgeons also reviewed the 2012 ABC News report about Clinton’s concussion and blood clot. She said she thought the ABC report appeared medically accurate. ...

Neurologist Kassicieh agreed with Orient about the possibility of Clinton suffering from long-term cognitive symptoms.

“Concussions in older adults can be more serious, resulting in a condition known as post-concussion syndrome. This condition can be characterized by symptoms of persistent dizziness, complaints of memory difficulties, forgetfulness, loss of ability to focus on complex tasks or concepts and indecisiveness,” Kassicieh explained. He added, “Latent depression and overt anxiety are also common in this condition.”

“Other reports in the same article show an interesting timeline for Hillary over the next several months, showing that she was not fully functional in her capacity as [Secretary of State],” Kassicieh added:

"As a neurologist, I would interpret these and more recent events involving Hillary as possibly showing signs of post-concussion syndrome. This condition could have serious impact on the cognitive and intellectual functioning of an individual, particularly a high level job as [President of the United States]."

Dr. Drew Pinsky, a nationally syndicated talk show host and internal medical physician, also spoke to Breitbart News about Clinton’s health and explained that experiencing symptoms for more than a year after a head injury is very serious.

“In my clinical experience, it’s very common for them to have six months and even up to a year of exercise intolerance, and sort of [needing] frequent rest, and can easily get overwhelmed,” he said of head injury patients. “But after a year, that’s something else.”

He said symptoms like Clinton’s, as an elderly person in her 60s, “are very serious.” ...

Breitbart News sent a detailed set of questions regarding these questions raised by law enforcement and medical professionals to Clinton’s campaign. The specific questions sent to Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Clinton, include: [...]

In response, Merrill told Breitbart News that Clinton’s doctors have already answered the questions in Clinton’s health statement.

“These questions are all addressed in her health statement,” Merrill told Breitbart News, referring to a letter from Clinton’s doctor, Dr. Lisa Bardack—the chair of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group in New York.

The letter, labeled a “healthcare statement” and dated on July 28, 2015—which was released along with Clinton’s tax filings—is two full pages long and includes a complete description from Dr. Bardack clearing Clinton as fit to serve as president.

“This letter summarizes the health history and current medical evaluation of Hillary Rodham Clinton,” Dr. Bardack wrote. “I am an internist and the Chairman of the Department of Medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group in Mount Kisco, New York. I have served as Mrs. Clinton’s personal physician since 2001, during which time I have been involved in all aspects of her healthcare.”

The letter states that Clinton is a “healthy 67-year-old female whose current medical conditions include hypothyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies.”

“Her past medical history is notable for a deep vein thrombosis in 1998 and in 2009, an elbow fracture in 2009 and a concussion in 2012,” Dr. Bardack continues.

“In December of 2012, Mrs. Clinton suffered a stomach virus after traveling, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion,” the doctor wrote:

During follow-up evaluations, Mrs. Clinton was found to have a transverse sinus venous thrombosis and began anti-coagulation therapy to dissolve the clot. As a result of the concussion, Mrs. Clinton also experienced double vision for a period of time and benefitted from wearing glasses with a Fresnel Prism. Her concussion symptoms, including the double vision, resolved within two months and she discontinued the use of the prism. She had follow-up testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis. Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders. As a precaution however, it was decided to continue her on daily anticoagulation.

The letter continues by detailing her current medication list, which includes Armour Thyroid—a hormone used to treat an under-active thyroid– plus various antihistamines, Vitamin B12 and the blood-thinner Coumadin [Warfarin].

“She was also advised in 1998 to take Lovenox, a short-acting blood thinner, when she took extended flights; this medication was discontinued when she began Coumadin,” Dr. Bardack continued:

Her Coumadin dose is monitored regularly and she has experienced no side effects from her medications. She takes no other medications on a regular basis and has no known drug allergies. She does not smoke and drinks alcohol occasionally. She does not use illicit drugs or tobacco products. She eats a diet rich in lean protein, vegetables and fruits. She exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.

Dr. Bardack noted that Clinton’s family history also complicates matters: her father “lived into his 80s and died after having a stroke” while her mother “lived into her 90s and passed away after having congestive heart failure.” One of her brothers—it’s not clear whether it’s Tony or Hugh Rodham, according to this letter—“had premature heart disease,” Dr. Bardack wrote.

I think it's very likely that her health is much worse than they admit...

I heard today, there's speculation Trump has Alzheimers and this explains much of his insulting behavior, contradictory statements, memory loss etc.. Could be. Now Clintons possible health problems! What a pair!

If you haven't watched it yet, here is a sensible explanation for Killarys hysteric ticks (just ignore that it comes from Paul Joseph Watson from Alex Jones fame):

https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Then combine it with what the C's said at the 7 September 2013 Session and you get the picture:
Laura said:
[...]

Q: (Perceval)See, that's just unthinkable to me, that they'd have a war just to have a war for no other good reason than to make money.

A: That is psychopathy for you!

Q: (Atriedes) Right before Hillary Clinton went all evil with the Libya thing, I noticed that she suddenly swelled and became very inflamed looking. And then John Kerry right before this Syria thing, he got a lot more puffy and now he has this weird lazy eye, his eyes swelled, and his face, and he's starting to puff out, too. Is that kind of like the sign that they've turned evil when they become mega-inflamed?

A: Evil takes its toll on the body.

Q: (Atriedes) So, cutting out the evil is more important than cutting out the calories. (L) Pretty much! (Andromeda) So, there's no intent of pushing people to a revolution with some of this revolution hype and drama...?

A: Sure! It will make billions for some people and others plan to come in and set up shop on the ashes. But as we just asked: When have their plans for results actually worked as they present them?

[...]

So basically the worst combination of psychopathic traits and actual brain pathologies, combined in one person! Probably already killing her way to be the next top spokesperson for the US-Psycho regime.

Congratulations america, for having such a choice on the sure way of complete destruction this time around...

Pashalis said:
So basically the worst combination of psychopathic traits and actual brain pathologies, combined in one person! Probably already killing her way to be the next top spokesperson for the US-Psycho regime.

Congratulations america, for having such a choice on the sure way of complete destruction this time around...

It seems to me that there might be two types of Americans. Those who are aware (or even a little bit aware) who are powerless to stop this evil monster's ascension, and those who are ignorant. And, the only way that the 'powers that be' will ever lose control of the population is if the ignorant wake up and stop supporting her (or anyone else who is a raving psycho).

Is it just me, or is the Evil Monstress being portrayed in the media wearing white more often? They'll use any trick in the book to get her elected, or so it seems, including subconscious tricks.

More odd speech:

__http://nypost.com/2016/08/05/clinton-mistakenly-refers-to-trump-as-her-husband/

Hillary Clinton nearly called rival Donald Trump her “husband” on Friday in an embarrassing slip-up that drew laughs from the crowd and Twitterverse.

The flub came as she addressed the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists in Washington, DC.

“I hope you will compare what I’m proposing to what my husb— . . . my opponent is talking about,” Clinton said, urging the reporters to scrutinize Trump more closely.

The correction, swift as it was, didn’t go unnoticed.

Audible laughs could be heard in the auditorium as Clinton came close to calling Trump her spouse.

[...]

It is kinda distressing, and interesting at the same time, that Killary is already loosing it, even though she isn't even president yet. Makes you wonder how crazy she will get, when she is actually in that position.

Pashalis said:
It is kinda distressing, and interesting at the same time, that Killary is already loosing it, even though she isn't even president yet. Makes you wonder how crazy she will get, when she is actually in that position.

Oh yes. I also wonder how this egomaniac is going to manage to be in the role of mere puppet in the hands of PTB. I find it hard to believe that she is merely "after the title", so if Trump may be hard to handle, don't think that Killary's humongous ego is going to let go that easily either. Or she thinks that she will be like Underwood's character from "House of Cards"?

Back
Top Bottom