6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

Looking forward to these!

We'll draw attention to them, the censorship system might then respond if there is enough attention. But they have to tread carefully. If they are too heavy handed with their banning they reveal their hand further. Things could then backfire, and get interesting. What more can we do?

As always with Laura's work the strategy seems to be for the ptb to draw as little attention to it as possible, with targeted disinformation and smear tactics aimed at those relatively few seekers who explore it further.

Whats up Everyone!

Episode 1 of this epic 6 episode series with Laura launches Monday May 13th at 1PM EST.

Super and looking to watch all of them.

Thanks so much to both of you top have taken the time to interview Laura and share what she has to say.

Your short presentation video was a great teaser.

By the way, you said in that interview with Frederick Dodson, that Laura and him had many things in commun but if I am right you said that before interviewing her. What are you thoughts now after the 6 interviews?

And just for info, in case you have not found it yet, there is a serie written by one of our member that is quite fascinating too.

Super and looking to watch all of them.

Thanks so much to both of you top have taken the time to interview Laura and share what she has to say.

Your short presentation video was a great teaser.

By the way, you said in that interview with Frederick Dodson, that Laura and him had many things in commun but if I am right you said that before interviewing her. What are you thoughts now after the 6 interviews?

And just for info, in case you have not found it yet, there is a serie written by one of our member that is quite fascinating too.

Have read them all.

Harrison is next to interview. :)

I LOVED every second of it! :perfect:

Awesome interview and thanks again for organising and thank you Laura for agreeing to do it.

Laura, you looked very good; very fresh and younger!

I loved how the conversation flow and it was very well done. Packed with information and I would only suggest to write in the description or to pin in the first comment all the books that were discussed so people find them more easily.

I can´t wait for the next one! :thup:

This is excellent! Listened to the first 20 minutes and wow, great pacing, great selection of information by Laura from her background. Timing, flow, the energy of each of the participants, everybody elert and so concentrated and at the same time, relaxed. It's a great conversation. What a delight!

Back
Top Bottom