Cassiopaea substack

Goemon_

The Living Force
I received an e-mail during the night from cassiopaea@substack.com
The message reads :
The Cassiopaean Experiment

Welcome to the new Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind newsletter on Substack. As an existing member, you have been automatically subscribed.

If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe in one click.

Best holiday wishes from everyone at the Fellowship!

p.s. If you wish to support the Fellowship, you also have the option of upgrading to a paid subscription.
There is a link to tho following url in the e-mail: The Cassiopaean Experiment | The Cassiopaea Experiment | Substack
On the webpage there is a link to this forum and to cassiopaea.org

Me think: USURPATION !

Last edited by a moderator:
Mail reçu également qui demande une participation financière...
Je donne déjà pour Laura malgré ma petite retraite mais je ne pourrai pas donner ce qui est demandé en plus...

Mail also received requesting a financial contribution...
I'm already giving for Laura despite my small pension, but I won't be able to give what's asked for on top of that...

Mail reçu également qui demande une participation financière...
Je donne déjà pour Laura malgré ma petite retraite mais je ne pourrai pas donner ce qui est demandé en plus...

Mail also received requesting a financial contribution...
I'm already giving for Laura despite my small pension, but I won't be able to give what's asked for on top of that...

From what I understand, this is how Substack works. There is free and paid content for those who wish and can afford it. Like other platforms.

Yes, it is genuine and it is a project that a few FOTCM members have worked to bring together.

When he has the time, @Approaching Infinity will give you more information.

I will change the title of this thread to reflect the subject better.

Most substackers offer a lot of their content for free, with a few articles or services such as workshops and live chats reserved for subscribers. I've only run into a few which are wholly behind a paywall.

Thanks for clarifying the thread, Alana. This should be fun!

I should have posted here before we sent out the subscriptions! 😅

Yes, it's real. We will be posting special editions of the new sessions there, as well as a bunch of cool collections of session excerpts collected by topic. First two posts will are coming soon! The topic: window-fallers!

As for the payment option, it is simply another way to support the Fellowship if anyone chooses to. There is no requirement, and the content will be free.

There are Spanish and French versions as well:

I should have posted here before we sent out the subscriptions! 😅

Yes, it's real. We will be posting special editions of the new sessions there, as well as a bunch of cool collections of session excerpts collected by topic. First two posts will are coming soon! The topic: window-fallers!

As for the payment option, it is simply another way to support the Fellowship if anyone chooses to. There is no requirement, and the content will be free.

There are Spanish and French versions as well:

Approaching Infinity,

Could you please explain the scheme how this substack works. Is it for fotcm members only?

Could you please explain the scheme how this substack works. Is it for fotcm members only?
Just a note that there is a plan to translate the posts that will be shared on the Cassiopaea substack and share them on X-ufo site. Meaning, that there won't be a seperate Russian Cass substack, but instead it will be shared, including new sessions translated into Russian, on the X-ufo site.

The site still undergoes reworking, but the aim is to make it the general Cass materials hub in Russian, including news articles with quotes fron the C's sessions as commentaries. So you and other Russian speakers can check it out as well. :-)

Back
Top Bottom