Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

It's hard to tell from the picture, but they seem to be EXACTLY the same. Practically 'copy and paste'.
At least I wouldn't be able to do this myself if I was only given a hammer and chisel.
The so-called ancients in possession of high tech with a beautiful aesthetic. Molded polymer? 3D print? Laser cut? Or some process inconceivable? We are not going forward, we are progressing backwards. I’m still wondering if these angelic faces aren’t our better halves from a hazy past. Intentionally concealed from us, of course!

There has not been much discussion around the book “The Skull Speaks Through Carole Davis” by author James Brian Hadley.
The only reference I found on this forum was this:
Another psychic who has worked with Compassion is Carole Wilson/Davis. Wilson originally worked with the Mitchell-Hedges skull, resulting in “The Skull Speaks”, published in 1985 and one of the first books to appear on crystal skulls altogether.

In this other book: "The mystery of the crystal skulls: as profound as the pyramids of Egypt, the Holy Grail or Stonehenge" by authors Chris Morton and Ceri Louise Thomas, there is a chapter regarding Carole Davis.

Here is an extract from this book chapter 7. The talking Skull

(...) Even the scientists at Hewlett-Packard recognized that natural quartz crystal has information storage capacities and so were not entirely closed to the possibility that the crystal skull might have information programmed into it. But what sort of information might that be and how might we be able to access it?

When Chris and I were visiting Anna Mitchell-Hedges, we had already met a woman who said she knew how to access the information inside the skull. Like Frank Dorland, she claimed conventional scientists had failed because they were using the wrong approach. She said the secrets of the skull could only be uncovered using ‘the technology of the mind’. We were somewhat sceptical, but curious none the less. (...)

When Carole arrived she turned out to be a quiet, well-dressed woman in her fifties with a very professional manner. I was somewhat surprised to find that she was accompanied by the former head of the Toronto police homicide department. It soon transpired that there had been many occasions when the local police had been investigating unsolved murder cases and where insufficient evidence or an absence of any leads had frustrated them. Once they had become so desperate that they had called on Carole. With the help of her psychic powers, in almost no time at all the case was solved and the murderer brought to justice. Since then the police had used Carole’s services many a time and had managed to successfully solve a whole string of murder and missing persons cases.

As Carole explained, ‘Dead people do a lot of talking,’ and she either hears them directly or can pick up information about them by working with objects which once belonged to them. This gives her psychic information about murder victims, which has almost without fail proved successful in explaining otherwise unsolved crimes.

Carole now works closely with police forces throughout the United States, Canada and Britain. Indeed, her work proved so invaluable to the Toronto police force that she was now married to the chief detective who had been responsible for homicide investigations and missing persons cases. This was John Gordon Wilson, the man who was now accompanying her.

Carole went on to describe her first encounter with the Mitchell-Hedges skull. She had first seen it during the 1980s while on a visit to Anna’s house with two friends who were planning to try to date the skull, although they were ultimately unsuccessful in their attempts. She had also heard some outlandish claims about the skull:

‘Before I first saw the skull, I was half expecting something amazing to happen. Yet when I actually saw it, nothing did, or at least nothing seemed to. It felt such a disappointment. All the people I was with were saying, “Look at the light, look at what’s inside it!” and I could see nothing. I thought it was a question of the emperor’s new clothes and that there was really nothing extraordinary about the skull at all. But as I sat there I found myself drifting off. My eyes were closing and I felt very sleepy. And the next thing I knew everyone was saying to me, “That was fantastic. How amazing!” Only afterwards did I discover that I had gone into a trance and had spent the last two hours conveying information from the skull, the message of the skull if you like, and I couldn’t remember a word of it.’
After that, Carole had continued to work with the skull on a regular basis. She was somehow able to access what Anna’s nephew Jimmy described as ‘incredible information’.

‘Once Carole had logged on to the system,’ he said, ‘the material seemed almost unending, reams and reams of data. But the information was of such a peculiar and awesome nature that we were pretty convinced that most people were probably not ready to hear such phenomenal material at that time.’

Carole explained that for several years she had not been willing to make any of her findings public, although much of the material had been carefully transcribed and recorded. She had felt most people would simply find it just too unusual, too hard to accept or too ‘out of this world’. Then she had started to make her work known by writing and self-publishing a book, The Skull Speaks. Now she, Anna, Jimmy and her husband John all felt the time was right to start to share some of this information with a wider audience.

The work Carole was about to perform with the crystal skull is known as ‘channelling’. As she explained, this is a technique commonly used by psychics and mediums, whereby the psychic individual allows themselves to be used as a ‘channel’ for ‘spirit entities’ or ‘souls’ from ‘other dimensions’ to communicate.

Carole told us that these other dimensions are not physical in the same way as the dimension that we call ‘normal reality’, but exist in parallel to our everyday world. These other realms are usually invisible to us during normal waking consciousness, but in an altered state of consciousness, through meditation, hypnotism or a trance, a channel can gain access to them. Through this process the channel can communicate with the beings that exist in these other dimensions – the spirits, the ancestors and the dead. These spirit entities can be from the past or the future, for in the other dimensions our normal physical rules such as linear time do not apply. (...)

-------------

I have read "The mystery of the crystal skulls" about 8 years ago, by random chance, because I found it somewhere and I was bored. It stuck in the back of my mind as "wow" but I never pursued the subject.
I will find some time to read "The skull speaks" since it seems it might provide valuable information.

There has not been much discussion around the book “The Skull Speaks Through Carole Davis” by author James Brian Hadley.

Interesting.. I'd read that there were people who claimed to have received information from the crystal skull, but hadn't heard of that book or ever seen any of the actual purported information, only vague references to it. Found a PDF of 'The Skull Speaks' available for download here: The Skull Speaks (Through Carole Davis) - SILO.PUB

Interesting.. I'd read that there were people who claimed to have received information from the crystal skull, but hadn't heard of that book or ever seen any of the actual purported information, only vague references to it. Found a PDF of 'The Skull Speaks' available for download here: The Skull Speaks (Through Carole Davis) - SILO.PUB
Do you think I should start a new thread for this book / subject?
That way it would be easier for members to find, research and further discuss their discoveries. I've read up to chapter 5, and it would seem the material is linked to "The law of one" and the C's, like puzzle pieces of a bigger picture. Mind you, I don't know enough about the material nor do I have the insight to figure out anything though. The "elders" from FOTCM would be in a better position to evaluate that book.

That lady and the author wrote a 2nd book: "Beyond the veil of time-- : a rare glimpse into tomorrow through the trance-channel mind of Carol Davis-Wilson"

But it's nowhere to be found. No digital or physical copies anywhere (or scrubbed clean from the internet).
No info on that woman or the author either...
The publishing house seems to exist no longer.

The only place I found it is in the National Canadian Archive in Ottawa. It's a 2h drive from my place...
If no one can find the book, but many find her work of interest, I will volunteer to go there to photograph the 300 page book (if possible).
Beyond the veil of time-- : a rare glimpse into tomorrow through the trance-channel mind of Carol Davis-Wilson | WorldCat.org

Do you think I should start a new thread for this book / subject?

Sure, why not! Or you could add it to this small thread which never got off the ground: Crystal skulls

It was the only thread I could find specifically about the crystal skulls, though there are various mentions of them, many in this thread..

I read the book yesterday, and see some things that fit with things the C's have said, and Ra, etc (e.g. coming time of cataclysms, wanderers incarnating here to help, exactly colinear thought/prayer/etc of a group of people being able to cause large changes, all is one, mention of love as Knowledge).. though perhaps info coming through different filters/with a different vocabulary.. not sure about all of it. None of it was really anything new to someone having read this kind of material before, but it was interesting.. Its "flavour" seemed quite close to C's/Ra IMO (e.g., the source encouraging research and discouraging easy belief in the source's own info, emphasis on free will).. but I don't know about all the specifics.. and really not sure how it all jibes with what the C's said the skull was for:

Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?

A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.

Haven't had time yet to put some quotes from the book together.

I thought it was interesting how the working with the skull was described.. It seemed to have multiple different personalities encoded within it(? tuned to? or whatever), each providing info on different topics. It told that the knowledge was encoded as pure information rather than language, but this information seemed to be presented by these different personalities. i.e. when asked about a certain topic, it switches to a different voice... And also it seemed to contain the personalities of people who had used or interacted with the skull in the past, e.g. a Mayan priest who had been a keeper of the skull.

Last edited:
If seen as pertinent, could a Moderator move our messages regarding this Book on the Crystal Skull to a new thread, with the appropriate title, in the appropriate category? Starting from my Message #1,502.

The already existing thread on Crystal Skull Brandon pointed out is a little messy and does not seem to be in the right category on the forum.
(you can delete this message once it's done) 😊

The Hatay Archeology Museum (Turkey) displays several elongated skulls that may support MJF's theory of Moses/Abraham as a hybrid with a non-standard head. Hitt, who somehow ended up in Egypt (the countries were at war with each other) and found himself in the very whirlpool of events associated with the Ark of the Covenant, Pharaoh Akhenaten, his wife Nefertiti, and their daughter Meritaten.

The museum itself is located on the territory of modern Turkey, in the city of Antakya (Antioch to the Greeks). This is a region with a very interesting history, which at different times belonged to different countries and different civilizations. Civilizations replaced each other and the peoples in this territory were almost completely replaced by others several times.
It is also interesting that near Antakya there is a mountain called Musa-Dag (height 1355m), which literally means: Mount of Moses.
The Antakya (Hatay) region, as I already wrote, has an ancient history. We are interested in the period that is close to the times of Akhenaten/Nefertiti.
So, in the XIX-XV centuries BC. e there was a kingdom of Yamhad, to which these lands belonged. A little later the Hittites invaded here.
The kings of the kingdom of Yamhad, according to the cylinder seals, had a strange elongated head, in addition there is an Ankh (Egyptian symbol) - Yamhad - Wikipedia

1920px-Niqmi-Epuh_Seal.jpg

Also one of the kings was called Sarra-El - Sarra-El - Wikipedia
Perhaps the biblical one (Sarrah/Nefertiti) is related to this royal family (royal family). In any case, Nefertiti could not have become the wife of the pharaoh of Egypt if she herself had not belonged to the royal lines (states neighboring Egypt).
But let's return to the Hittites. They came and subjugated the lands near modern Antakya. In addition, the kings of the Hittites were also depicted with an elongated head.
We can compare the times of Akhenaten/Nefertiti with the Hittites. The Hittites at this time were ruled by king Suppiluliuma I, who had many sons, including Zannanza. Dakhamunzu - Wikipedia
Even at the beginning of this topic, MJF made the assumption that Zannanza, the son of the Hittite king, was the same Moses/Abraham, whom the Hittite king sent to Egypt to become the husband of Nefertiti/Meritaten.

It rather appears that skull was a phone device to open a channel to various parties willing to communicate.

the skull (I'm guessing it's more of a conduit to a section of the information field)
I wonder if it is either as you mention, or as it's mentioned in the book: information has been encrypted in the crystal, and only a person with a certain FRV can access it through a state of trance.

Here is the excerpt:

INT: What is the difference between your trance-state here - using the Crystal Skull as a receptacle - and any other "trance-medium" state? Isn't the same information accessible whether you are with the Skull or not?

VOICE: We have put "Thought Form" into pure language within the Crystal Skull. This way it is easier for mind to attach to mind. Indeed, were the right "Thought Form" not placed within the area of the Skull it would simply be a work of art. It is our belief that you, within the Third Dimension, need to see, to hear, and to touch. It is then asked that if you eliminate the need to see, to hear, and to touch, then we have proven to the mind - to the transmitter - that we are such as we claim to be. We are then not needed to put anything within crystalized form.

Here you have the essence of computer, and the essence of those which "program" and receive the "program" and then transcribe it. Yes, we understand your asking, "Could not the same be done without the receptacle?” But this is where you run into the difficulty of personality and pre-conceived ideas coming into play. Here we are able to overrule the personality and, indeed, pass on information which the personality may disagree with.

I wonder if it is either as you mention, or as it's mentioned in the book: information has been encrypted in the crystal, and only a person with a certain FRV can access it through a state of trance.

Here is the excerpt:

INT: What is the difference between your trance-state here - using the Crystal Skull as a receptacle - and any other "trance-medium" state? Isn't the same information accessible whether you are with the Skull or not?

VOICE: We have put "Thought Form" into pure language within the Crystal Skull. This way it is easier for mind to attach to mind. Indeed, were the right "Thought Form" not placed within the area of the Skull it would simply be a work of art. It is our belief that you, within the Third Dimension, need to see, to hear, and to touch. It is then asked that if you eliminate the need to see, to hear, and to touch, then we have proven to the mind - to the transmitter - that we are such as we claim to be. We are then not needed to put anything within crystalized form.

Here you have the essence of computer, and the essence of those which "program" and receive the "program" and then transcribe it. Yes, we understand your asking, "Could not the same be done without the receptacle?” But this is where you run into the difficulty of personality and pre-conceived ideas coming into play. Here we are able to overrule the personality and, indeed, pass on information which the personality may disagree with.

I think you're right, I just couldn't wrap my 3D mind around a crystal information storage device from our tech perspective. As the C's have mentioned before the receiver of the information has to have a matching FRV. And from the above (which I missed when I first read the transcript) it does look like the skull may be a receptacle of information loaded into it without it being a conduit directly to the Information Field. It makes sense that the "author" had intent and a purpose with the content saved and to be read by others.

You mentioned above that you were thinking of starting a separate thread for this subject. I'll definitely read the rest of the transcript and comment, if you want to start it. When @MJF is back, he can continue with the Alton Towers/Roscrucian material here, and let him post the rest of his research. Hopefully the Crystal Skull info dovetails with his work and contributes to the overall concepts involved :-)

ou mentioned above that you were thinking of starting a separate thread for this subject.
I did, but I was waiting for the moderators: I asked them to move our posts to a new thread, but they did not do it. I'm not sure if it's related to a lack of time or because they feel it's not necessary/they don't agree.

Maybe we don't move the posts from here, I just start the new thread and I simply copy the material we've already posted? (I'll work on this on Tuesday and I will add extra work/notes from the book)

I did, but I was waiting for the moderators: I asked them to move our posts to a new thread, but they did not do it. I'm not sure if it's related to a lack of time or because they feel it's not necessary/they don't agree.

Maybe we don't move the posts from here, I just start the new thread and I simply copy the material we've already posted? (I'll work on this on Tuesday and I will add extra work/notes from the book)
I think you can just start a new thread in the subject field you think it fits.

Maybe the "PSI" category? As the skull is more along the lines of prophecy from an esoteric point of view? The content will show up no matter what subject you feel it fits into best. I'm sure the mods will move around the previous text when they feel necessary. I have a feeling much of their time is spent preventing the riffraff from getting in and contaminating the forum. Maybe you can just start a thread when you get a chance and paraphrase your previous introduction to the material, and go from there?

Intriguing Skull Modifications Discovered in Viking Women

Scientists Matthias Toplak and Lukas Kerk conducted a study of the remains of three women from Gotland (Sweden) who lived during the Viking Age and underwent the practice of skull elongation. The research work was published in Current Swedish Archeology (CSA).

Viking women were buried in the second half of the 11th century. They had modified skulls with an elongated shape. According to scientists, the practice of body modification was common among the Scandinavians and Vikings.

One of the women, who died at the age of 25-30, was buried with expensive jewelry, therefore, had a special status in society. According to scientists, the modifications most likely indicated social status and membership in a particular group.
In men, experts also found modifications in the form of changes in teeth. This is also typical for the Vikings. Such changes indicate the expression of individual identity, plus social status in society.

Drawing and photo from scientific work
Havor-Hablingbo_Grab192.jpg

rsz_fig-7.jpg

Link to scientific work - https://www.researchgate.net/public...ied_Skulls_as_Embodiment_of_Social_Identities

PS. So, we have elongated skulls in Northern Europe (and only in women, and they have red hair!). But this is the 11th century AD, about two thousand years after Akhenaten/Nefertiti/Meritanon/Moses.

Intriguing Skull Modifications Discovered in Viking Women

Scientists Matthias Toplak and Lukas Kerk conducted a study of the remains of three women from Gotland (Sweden) who lived during the Viking Age and underwent the practice of skull elongation. The research work was published in Current Swedish Archeology (CSA).

Viking women were buried in the second half of the 11th century. They had modified skulls with an elongated shape. According to scientists, the practice of body modification was common among the Scandinavians and Vikings.

One of the women, who died at the age of 25-30, was buried with expensive jewelry, therefore, had a special status in society. According to scientists, the modifications most likely indicated social status and membership in a particular group.
In men, experts also found modifications in the form of changes in teeth. This is also typical for the Vikings. Such changes indicate the expression of individual identity, plus social status in society.

Drawing and photo from scientific work
Havor-Hablingbo_Grab192.jpg

rsz_fig-7.jpg

Link to scientific work - https://www.researchgate.net/public...ied_Skulls_as_Embodiment_of_Social_Identities

PS. So, we have elongated skulls in Northern Europe (and only in women, and they have red hair!). But this is the 11th century AD, about two thousand years after Akhenaten/Nefertiti/Meritanon/Moses.
Were the skulls the product of deliberate elongation starting from early childhood or natural? The key to the latter is the absence of an occipital suture running down the middle of the skull, which proves they were natural since all normal humans have an occipital suture that only fuses together within the first few months after birth. The skulls of elongated headed giants never have this feature.

Even if the elongated skull was the practice of skull elongation by binding the person's head as an infant, as is still practised in parts of Africa to this day, it shows that these people were trying to emulate the look of their gods/heroes, imitation being the sincerest form of flattery. Think how many young people today try to emulate the look of their rock idols or movie stars or other trendsetters. This suggests that the leaders/kings of these people may originally have been giants with elongated skulls, who often seem to have had red hair (think here of the Tuatha de Danann in Ireland for example, a name that may be linked with the Sumerian god Anu).

One possible explanation why the feature was only seen in women may be that these women were taken as slaves or wives from Viking raids made overseas or were the daughters or granddaughters of such slaves who then carried on the skull binding practices of their foremothers. One place where the Vikings commonly raided was Ireland. Indeed, the current female population of Iceland shows a preponderance of Irish mitochondrial DNA, far more so than the male population, since the original settlers in Iceland were Vikings who had set sail from Ireland with captured Irish wives. Pure Vikings are typically blonde whereas the Celtic peoples of the British Isles (especially the Gaels who were Scythian Celts and thus Indo-Europeans - remember here the reddish haired Tarim mummies discovered in the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang, China, which date from c. 2100 BC to 100 BC) often have red hair - a feature which as I said above was associated with the Tuatha de Danann who were in Irish legend a race of red haired giants.

I would suggest that the red haired giants (also encountered in North and South America and even in places like Tenerife) were a remnant of the Anunnaki of Sumeria. Although we were taught back in the day that Sumer was the cradle of western civilisation, the evidence is piling up that this is wrong and the original cradle of civilisation was in what today is Turkey. Mention has been made both on this thread and elsewhere on this Forum of Goblekli Tepe, a prehistoric site that is older than either Stonehenge or the Pyramids at Giza. However, more and more it is being seen that Gobleki Tepe was not an isolated site since from 2019 archaeologists have been excavating a similar site found nearby at Karahan Tepe, which also features round stone circles with T-shaped pillars at their centres. Moreover, the Turkish Minister of Tourism announced only last year that Turkish authorities are now aware of up to 14 such sites in this geographical area, which suggests that we are dealing with an extensive civilisation that may have numbered millions.

Let us recall that this area of Turkey was once ruled over by the Hittites, the people of Abraham and Nefertiti (who we know had an elongated skull). In the Bible, Abraham was connected to the ancient city of Harran, the city of the mysterious star gazing Sabians. In turn, Harran is close to the modern city of Sanliurfa (not far from Goblekli Tepe) where a statue of a strange looking figure (named "Urfa Man") was discovered and is now exhibited in a museum (see below):

1712580232025.png

You will note that he has six fingers on each hand and looks to be wearing a V-necked garment. It may even be that the Sumerians adopted a sexagesimal numbering system (which survives today in feet and inches and in the 360 degree circle) because of the fact that the Anunnaki had six fingers whereas modern humans with their ten fingers and toes naturally prefer a decimal system based on ten. Who knows?

I found Urfa Man to be eerily similar to the Giganti of Sardinia who are considered to be the builders of the great megalithic constructions found all over Sardinia.

1712580672307.jpeg

Moreover, the megalithic structures at Stonehenge in England and on the islands of Malta have also been connected to giants. Is this just pure coincidence?​

And then there are the giant statues on Easter Island, which the C's said represented the Nephilim:

1712580979646.png

It came as quite a surprise to me when I learned only the other day that Klaus Schmidt, the original lead archaeologist on the Goblekli Tepe excavation, believed that the Anunnaki were behind the construction of the round stone circles at the site - at least according to Andrew Collins. Let us not also forget that the C's connected the building of the cyclopean temple structure at Baalbek with the Nephilim giants and the Sumerians. Even the large round burial mounds discovered in some of the South-Eastern and North-Eastern states of the USA are connected with giants who were apparently the royalty among the indigenous Native American tribes who erected them.

Hence, we see a scattered pattern of giants as rulers and builders of largescale stone or earthen complexes around the world. Similar stone statues of god-like figures have also been discovered at Puma Punke in Bolivia:

1712581836733.png

and at the San Agustín Archaeological Park in Colombia:

1712582060671.png

Hence, we seem to be looking at a worldwide phenomena that may be connected to giants who could have been the rulers of these peoples, just like the Anunnaki in Sumeria, and were responsible for large scale stone constructions wherever they went. They would thus seem to have been a builder race

Finally, Andrew Collins featured in one of his recent newsletters a strange stone statue discovered at Karahan Tepe, which again may well be an image of an Anunnaki:

1712583199477.png

Quoting Collins:

"These tours can be life changing, and that's no joke. Every time we are out there new discoveries are made and it was when we were at Karahan Tepe in September that we became aware of the discovery of an incredible new enclosure in which a 7 feet, 5 inch tall sitting human statue had been found. It is nearly 11,000 years old and could well be our first real glimpse of an Anunnaki, the builder gods responsible for the emergence of the Tas Tepeler culture some 12,000 years ago. Below are a couple of shots of the statue, which, as you can see, is ithyphallic in nature. That a posh term for the fact that the male figure is holding his penis!"

It appears that this area of Turkey may well hold the key to our prehistory and could explain what happened to mankind immediately after the Deluge as the survivors started to rebuild civilisation. It may prove to be be a very exciting time for discovery as the archaeological digs in this area proceed apace, assuming the PTB allow major discoveries to leak out. However, the whole of the Middle East may become a war zone at any moment, which could impact the archaeological work being conducted in this area, so time could be of the essence here.

I would take this chance to apologise for being out of contact for so long. I became ill at the beginning of the year with a mystery virus that gave me a long term cough. It may have been a Covid derivative. However, having largely got over it, I was hit by a new virus prior to Easter after my brother and mother had contracted it on a visit to the doctors surgery. These viruses tend to leave you lethargic and lacking in energy. I have found writing and reading a draining exercise and I have had to face the fact that I am not getting any younger, it being more difficult to fight these things off as you get older. My immediate family have also been extremely concerned about my younger sister who has been in an out of hospital in the USA for the last five months - with serious life threatening maladies. Even as I write, she is still in hospital after losing a lot of blood through a nose bleed, which has left her in a very weakened state. At times she has been literally clinging on to life and has had a few close calls with death.

Nevertheless, I have found time to compose a new article, which will build on some of the themes mentioned in this post, although it is largely structured around the mysterious Copper Scroll found at Qumran. Indeed, as you research these subjects, you begin to discover an amazing interconnectedness between things so there is a lot of digressing within the article.

Again I apologise for not posting for such a long while. I am pleased though that people have been posting on this thread, raising some very interesting subjects within their posts. I hope to find time to comment on these in the near future.​

Back
Top Bottom