Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I must confess that I no very little about the epic medieval romantic poem Niebelungenlied, which is meant to be contemporary with Wolfram von Eschenbach's grail poem Parzival. However, my understanding is that the poem emanated from Lower Bavaria in Germany rather than Liechtenstein.

Liechtenstein is, of course, one of those strange little principalities that somehow survived the national expansion and unification movements, which absorbed many of the small European principalities and duchies so as to create the large modern nation states we know today as France, Italy, Germany and Spain. Others such survivors are Monaco, Andorra, and Asturias. Today they survive as independent entities mainly through their modern role as tax havens and financial investment centres, no doubt attracting a lot of dirty money for laundering purposes. However, I would be happy for you to expand upon your thinking here if you would like to go into more detail.​
Let's try...
First I think that Liechtenstein survived, because it was a smal land, mostly populatet with poor farmers and as long as it had a customs and monetary union with Austria it was a poor land, only by changing to the Swiss for the customs and monetary union it became an "rich country". Maybe it was the ideal place to hide something, because who would look for something in a poor contry of farmeres.
For the "Niebelungenlied" I need more time, because I have to go through it again, as it is to long ago that I dealt with it.
But I have a strong guess that the most importent parts are the dragons blood, the leaf and the vulnerability it leaves behind.
So something with the bloodline (of the dragon...Lizzies) and a weak point in it.
I hope that helps, you are much better when it comes to the summerisation of your thoughts an with the research about them.
If I find something new about that, I will post it here.
Now the only thing in addition I want you to know, is that I thank you all for your work here and I hope that you/we will find for what we seek.

When it comes to the "Nibelungenlied" it seems if there are similarities with "Beowolf" and other epics from the european area.
Some are much the same but with other names and areas, some are like a prequel and so on. Like they all are based on a much older epic/story, meybe an historic event, or pre historic?
The moral of the "Nibelungenlied" is that greed and vengeance lead to loss and suffering.

To note: The fight with the dragon and the bathing in the blood are only mentioned in passing.

In other words, it looks like that did'nt lead me anywhere...

If I remmember correktly @MJF, you have allready mentioned it. (Beowolf)

"You've been hogging the words of love again." That's what my source said when I didn't want to give you information. Just like Cass, my source says that information is "love" and I should share that.
I know you won't like what I'm about to say, which is why I didn't want to say it. This message was given by the higher densities through my channel specifically for your topic.

"Get rid of fraud. Sacrificing a deer."

Fraud is what higher densities call your methods of "research" - guessing, assumptions, compiling other people's quotes from unverified sources, juggling words, etc.
Deer - "Christ, Christ consciousness, soul, soul resurrection, ascension, blessing, and the will to win" and other meanings of this symbol. Consolidation of consciousness, crystallization of the soul. Aurora, Isis, etc. And it also means the Grail.

You won't get it!

You are jumping! It's discretion, hopeless dementia. Your Grail lies in front of your nose, but you do not see it. And the worst part is that such methods of "research" fragment your consciousness.
In addition, you infect other people with such thinking patterns.

Also, my source says - "as long as you use linear human speech - information will always be distorted." So what 90% were we talking about here? That's a lie. Even if I have unlimited access to any information and own it 100%, it will still be distorted when I try to convey it to you as accurately as possible. If you could hear me telepathically, I guarantee you the highest possible level of accuracy. But you won't be able to receive it, you don't know how. The problem is that your speech center is overdeveloped, which weakens your thinking. Kass has pointed you to sources with a much higher level of accuracy, and it is also Kass' channel itself, as you may have seen. And that's 75%. Are you not satisfied with that channel? Do you feel like looking for diamonds in trash cans? And if you notice, Kass gives short answers, sometimes in one word. That's sublimated information.
(Often the more text, the more distortion. And in psychiatry it's called graphomania).
If you focused - you would discover treasures. The Kasses have given you tools for research - dream work, meditation, hypnosis (and death as a way to expand your knowledge). They didn't say - guess, compile other people's nonsense, gather all the information garbage from the dumpsters and haul it inside. They said meditate on gravitational waves (for example). Laura asked - how? K answered - just think about it! (Meditation is not about Om, it's about focusing on the object being studied). Focus on it and turn on your imagination. All the knowledge that is in the universe is within us! Your consciousness will only thicken when you stop your chatter and learn to focus on one thing at a time.
(You managed to skip from misinformation with princes, through superficial information about Garyaev, without learning that he discovered how this prison works, then jumped to unscrupulous mediums, and you didn't stop at anything to really explore it, refused to accept the clue about reindeer, a Celtic deity, by the way, Russians are also Celts and we still have Grail diagrams and descriptions of how it works. But you didn't find the "logic" in my hint. Well, freedom of will, if a Neanderthal wants to remain a Neanderthal - amen). But don't delete all this disparate and chaotic material. Properly tuned brains will be able to detect something here.
Although maybe you are looking for something else, the bones of princes or something else, some more misinformation, blah blah. And I came here so inappropriately with my Grail.

Well, Cass told you not to guess or guess. And my source gave you a more detailed explanation of this phenomenon and explained how destructive it is, what consequences it leads to. So if you really want to Know what the Grail is, go north and find a deer...

Thank you so much everyone for sharing your writings and in-depth research on these fascinating subjects. I haven't read the thread yet but felt like downloading every of its pages in a folder, in case of anything happening to the forum, for a definite future reading in my life. For now, I need to focus on the basics first.
Thanks again

That's right MJF but note that your post has the number "6666" will have some meaning number...Any expert in numerology?
Well, I was surprised to notice 2 dislikes under this post, as I rarely see some on the forum. I don't have the context, my eyes simply caught it somehow while scrolling, so I only say this en aparté. It's then when downloading the page that it appeared 'funny' to see that it all happened at page 66...
My 2 cents.

A teacher is the person who knows the truth.

A philosopher is the person who seeks the truth.

I personally like philosophers more.
On that note, I would add that we are all essentially the idiot as depicted in the idiot card of the Tarot pack when setting out on life's quest to discover the truth, as philosophers endeavour to do. In many ways the idiot figure also represents the person of Perceval in the Grail stories who, as we know, was a naïve young fool when he first saw the Grail procession and failed to ask the question who does the Grail serve. By the end of the story though he does, of course, come good and eventually rescues the benighted kingdom of the Fisher King, curing him into the bargain.

What I have not mentioned up to now, is that during Andrew Collin's quest, he mentioned that Aleister Crowley's spirit appeared to both himself and Richard Ward at one point urging them like 'Perceval' to 'pierce the veil', i.e., see into higher densities, in order to penetrate the mystery of the Grail. This is a novel take on the name Perceval, which I have not seen given anywhere else. It is a curious interpretation of the name though, since in essence this is what Perceval was required to do in order to unravel the mystery. However, as I mentioned before, I was concerned that Andrew Collins, and the more reluctant Richard Ward, allowed themselves to be guided by Crowley who in life served the dark side. To me this would have been a red flag.

As to the meaning of the "Fisher King" in the Grail story, let us not forget what the C's said about that figure:

Q: Okay. I am not going to get into all of this, but I would like to know the significance of the Fisher King?

A: Do you mean of the person or of the designation?

Q: The designation, first.

A: The one who resides within a circular continuum.

Q: What about the significance of the person?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is a circular continuum?

A: Trapped within the grasp of one's own significance, to the exclusion of the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding.

Q: Another thing: I researched the word Emerald, and that it is derived from the word orient, which is Orion, and that they go back to words from which we also derive Aurora and gold. Is there something about the element gold, such as the atomic number, or anything, that is a specific frequency of light that is important?

A: Gold, when heated to its liquidation temperature, gives off energy waves which, when properly channelled, open the door to higher density experience. Clue to this is in the way that gold can be an effective transceiver of radio waves and transdimensional communications.
[MJF: Think here of the Ark of the Covenant, which was made of wood and gold, and the two golden cherubim that sat on top of the Mercy Seat, which may have acted as antennae or receivers for such trans-dimensional communications.].

I appreciate that I have come under attack for quoting sources like Andrew Collins, who on occasions does use meditative methods and occult practices to obtain information. However, I am reluctant to go down that route since how can you be certain whether inspirations that may come from higher densities are STS sources or STO sources? Who is to say that I have not received such inspirations from the C's anyway. I have also adopted their guidance to approach matters with an open mind by setting aside preconceptions and then seeing where that leads you.

You will also see from the above answers the C's gave that to escape the conundrum of the Fisher King who is trapped within the grasp of his own significance, one must acquire a broader knowledge base and understanding. Well that I think is the purpose of this and most other threads on this Forum. Elsewhere the C's have said you must "think with the hammer" in order to build your magnetic centre. They even demonstrated this point to me in a dream, where I woke abruptly feeling that I had been physically hit on the head with a blunt instrument (I actually woke up saying "ouch"! - see my post in the early days of this thread).

You cannot, however, develop this knowledge base by meditation alone since it requires a lot of reading and research, as Laura has done over many years, to build such a knowledge base. As the C's have said, this process requires using the sweat of one's brow. They may provide us with the clues but they don't spoon feed us, since they expect us to research their clues so as to discover the answers for ourselves, as described in the following exchange from the session dated 21 December 2012: :
A: We believe that we gave you clues along this line some years ago!

Q: (Perceval) Was that about the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees?

A: No.

Q: (Belibaste) Pyrenees was mentioned as well, but it was in relation with prime numbers. (L) No, no... I think I know what they're talking about. (Andromeda) Are they talking about Rhineland? (L) Well, I think the Rhineland is part of it, and there are some other things that they said to me in [a] particular way that were very odd, that have always stuck in my head. I'm going to have to go dig them out and put them together. "Undreamed of treasure"... I would say that 40 tons of gold is fairly undreamed of treasure! And we know that there was no gold from the temple of Jerusalem as the Rennes-le-Chateau nonsense proposes. We know that the Cimbri did not sack - or any other Gallic tribes - did not sack the temple at Delphi, and … well, I'd have to go back and really examine these clues and see what they actually mean.

A: Only you will know, and only will it make sense when you have uncovered the clues by the sweat of your brow.

Q: (L) So, it's in the historical research? It's in this research we're doing, right now?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, all the clues that are in my head, that come through the sessions in the past, plus the stuff that's in my head from all those years of reading, plus the additional stuff that's coming out as a result of this current work, is going to be what enables me to find the clue and put it together?

A: A trained mind...

Most of what I post on this thread comes from historical research that is often gleaned from alternative historical sources that are rejected by most main line historians and archaeologists. My posts also generally employ references to what the C's have said about specific matters, which I use as a guiding light. Where I think the research supports what the C's have said, I make a point of saying so. I then leave it to the reader to determine for themselves whether there is any truth to what has been said. I have no wish to impose my views on anyone nor are the posts intended to be some sort of an ego trip since I can tell you they involve a lot of hard work and are at times a difficult labour of love. For me, the posts are a voyage of discovery that may lead somewhere or maybe not. You can be the best judge of that.

Is it my destiny to find the Grail? I don't think so. However, judging from what the C's have said in the transcripts, this may be Laura's destiny. Indeed, there is no doubt a good reason for why she is located near to the French Pyrenees and close to Rennes-le-Chateau.

The C's have also told us to network. By publishing posts on this and other threads, members can not only share knowledge with each other but also critique what is posted, which can help in expanding and refining what has been discovered. In this way, I am always grateful to those members who respond to my posts (N.B. I owe a few of you a response or two) and add new thoughts and lines of enquiry. In this manner, it thus becomes a collaborative effort and a group process. This last point may even connect, I think, with what was said here in the following exchange between Laura and the C's:

Q: … And then once these people begin to clear out their traumas and their programs and get free of illusions and so forth, that means that they are then better able to use facing reality and thinking with a hammer to connect their chakras. And that, I assume, means connecting to their higher intellectual center and higher emotional center. Of course, you connect the emotional center first and then the intellect comes in also. So, in other words, they become kind of like connected with themselves in the future so to say. Am I on track so far?

A: Yes. But we would like to point
[out] that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centres, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

Finally, I would take this opportunity to wish you all the compliments of the season and best wishes for the New Year, which increasingly seems like it could be a difficult one for many.​

Well, I was surprised to notice 2 dislikes under this post, as I rarely see some on the forum. I don't have the context, my eyes simply caught it somehow while scrolling, so I only say this en aparté. It's then when downloading the page that it appeared 'funny' to see that it all happened at page 66...
My 2 cents.
Please note that the respondent quoted a false post number (666) when making his point. He seemed pretty miffed at me at the time for not focusing all my attention on the Grail, which he seemed to have become completely obsessed by. However, the C's made a point to Laure early on about the danger of focusing on the cracks in the pavement as you go along without seeing the leaves as you pass by (or words to that effect), which relates to missing important points when rushing from A to B. This links with their warning about missing steps along the way, which means you could miss out on important links that can provide a fuller picture, which can even lead you to going in a wrong direction. Thus, I am gradually building on earlier posts in order to create a fuller and more coherent picture and in this process I am more than happy for others to help in filling in the dots, as the C's said here:
Session 3 May 1997:

Q: Okay. I have the idea. Now, let me ask about the really strange things that I have been discovering. I am sure that I am not even halfway through it. But, let me ask this: am I correct in my thinking that following the genetic clues is part of the key...

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin."

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin."

Perhaps it is possible that if you put two paintings together there is some sense of continuity and you can generate a panoramic view.

2Gauguin.jpg

On another topic, I am reviewing the symbol/object idea and I think I have found something. It is still very diffuse but I think there is something, when we see that for the symbol there are two things that in principle seem to have no connection, but in reality they do if we consider consciousness.

On another topic, I am reviewing the symbol/object idea and I think I have found something. It is still very diffuse but I think there is something, when we see that for the symbol there are two things that in principle seem to have no connection, but in reality they do if we consider consciousness.

Ok, I remember from the thread I had posted on psionic machines that I had found a symbolic relationship between the Kabbalistic symbols and the modern electrical symbols.

It's a rather strange title, I know, but I couldn't think of another one for this thread. What I'm going to post here I'll do in parts.

If the moderators and administrators consider so I have no objection to move the thread to the place you see fit.

Let's see what comes out of this. It is one of many things that are going around in my mind and for some reason, are pushing to be shared and commented on here in the group. A lot of this from a lot of sharing in the last few days with the following threads:

So I decided to make this new thread. Again, I don't know what will come of it. It might be right, it might not be right, but I want to give it a try.

From those threads I mention I have been thinking if by putting together these ideas that I have there is some feasibility, if it is possible that such a thing could be created.

What I am going to expose, comment or explain is not going to be or does not intend to be very extensive. First I will try to approach it in a rather general way but in several points and then close the idea.

Basically, I list:

1) Psionic Machines. The hieronymus symbolic machine. (Radionics)
2) Crystals and information. Microprocessors / transistors as a legacy of Atlantean technology.
3) Fractals / antennas. The use of geometry and in conjunction with points 1) and 2).
4) The human mind as a virtual machine (informatics) a miniature universe.
5) Putting it all together.

1- Psionic Machines. The hieronymus symbolic machine. (Radionics)

Well, I think this is a topic that has been discussed in the forum. I will make a short introduction and then talk specifically about the hieronymus machine.

Radionics was created by an American physician and researcher Albert Abrams (1863 - 1924), Director of the Cooper Medical College (Dept. of Medicine, Leland Stanford University of California). Radionics is a Healing Method of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, classified by its users within the category of Energy Medicine or also Information Medicine. A part of radionics is dowsing which can detect at a distance and through an instrument the radiations emitted by any body or form of energy. It is also called dowsing.

The name dowsing derives from the Latin word radius meaning radiation and the Greek aesthesis, meaning sensitivity. It is, therefore, the technique that handles the detection of the full spectrum of radiations emitted by bodies of any nature, as well as the various forms of energy. The practitioner of dowsing is called dowser.

The manifestation of radiations is detected by means of instruments, the most commonly used being the pendulum and the rods. [...] Radionics takes into account that there are a number of finely organized energy fields that lie beyond those identified by science, and that these fields can be used for diagnostic and treatment purposes. Radionic devices are designed for the purpose of being the connection between human consciousness and the energies present in any object, living being, thought or form. When properly configured they can make the desires or goals of thoughts come true.

The latter marked in bold is pivotal to the whole development.

Pass to hieronymus machine:​

A Hieronymus machine is any of the patented radionics devices invented by electrical engineer Thomas Galen Hieronymus (21 November 1895 – 21 February 1988).[1] Hieronymus received a U.S. Patent for his invention in 1949, which was described in the patent application title as a device for "detection of emanations from materials and measurement of the volumes thereof".[2][3]

Skeptics and scientists consider the devices to be an example of pseudoscience and quackery.[4][5][6]

The original "Radiation Analyzer" consisted of a chamber to hold a sample of material, a glass prism to refract the "eloptic" emanations coming from it, and a copper wire probe on a rotating armature to adjust the angle formed by the prism and the probe. Supposedly, "eloptic" emanations are refracted by the prism at different angles depending on the material. The detected "eloptic" signals were fed to a three-stage vacuum tube RF amplifier and conducted to a flat touch plate surrounded by a copper wire bifilar coil.[2] By stroking the touch plate an operator could supposedly feel a sensation of "tingling" or "stickiness" when the "eloptic" energy was detected. As such, a human nervous system is considered to be necessary to operate a Hieronymus Machine.[7]

Hieronymus subsequently designed solid-state versions of his Analyzers, substituting germanium transistors for crystal prisms and tunable capacitors for the rotating armature. He also designed and built various specialized devices designed for specific functions, including analysis of living organisms and production of homeopathic remedies.[8] The most well-known Hieronymus Machine is the Eloptic Medical Analyzer, which supposedly analyzes and transmits "eloptic energy" to diagnose and treat medical conditions in plants and animals.

The theory of operation on which Hieronymus Machines are based is that all matter emits a kind of "radiation" that is not electromagnetic, but exhibits some of the characteristics of both light and electricity. The quality of this emanation is unique to every kind of matter, and therefore can be utilized for detection and analysis. Hieronymus coined the term "eloptic energy" to describe this radiation (from the words "electrical" and "optical"). All of his machines were designed to detect and manipulate this "eloptic energy". Eloptic emanations have never been detected by instruments designed to measure electromagnetic energies, no other evidence of their existence have been produced, and there is no mathematical theory of an eloptic field, so the theory is considered pseudoscientific and is not accepted by the scientific community.

John W. Campbell and Hieronymus machines

The inventions of Hieronymus were championed by Astounding Science Fiction editor John W. Campbell in late 1950s and early 1960s editorials. A series of correspondences between the two men show that while Hieronymus was sure that someday his theories of eloptic energy would be proven and accepted by physical scientists, Campbell was convinced that the machines were based on psionics, related to the user's paranormal or ESP powers.[4]

As an example, Campbell believed one could create an eloptic receiver or similar device with the prisms and amplifiers represented by their cardboard or even schematic representations. Through the use of mental powers, such a machine would function as well as its "real" equivalent.[9] In his autobiography, Hieronymus wrote, "I appreciated Mr Campbell's interest in my work, but over the years since then, I have concluded that he set back the acceptance of my work at least a hundred years by his continual emphasis on what he termed the supernatural or 'magic' aspects of a mind-controlled device he built by drawing the schematic of my patented instrument with India ink. The energy flowed over the lines of this drawing because India ink is conducting, but it isn't worth a tinker's damn for serious research or actual treating."[10]

Here is something important, and that is that John W. Campbell enters with this in the field of symbolic magic and what is the use of sigils. When inquiring into the use or what is a sigil we read:

The curious thing here is that when we see what these seals are, it is not difficult to understand that we are in front of the most recognized geometric figures in the world of sacred geometry:

An excerpt from the book Sefer Raziel HaMalakh highlighting various magical sigils (or segulot, סגולות, in Hebrew).

View attachment 58903

We can see a huge amount of correspondence between all these symbols and geometric figures. We can include from the reiki symbols, crops circles and even the symbols used in electronics to designate a transistor, a resistor, etc.

View attachment 58904

When we see the diagram of the symbolic machine hieronymus we can see the correspondence with some symbols, being perhaps the most important one the spiral.

View attachment 58905

As far as we know, these symbols are or act as circuits, they are manifestations of thoughts and have etheric, hyperdimensional effects. They are geometric representations that are closely related to or are part of the foundational blocks of reality.

However, now that I see @moyal's post:

Some more regarding the Secret Seal of Solomon of the Goetia.
I went back through my grimoire collection and found this in the Celephaïs Press version, which contains additional notes from the editor:
View attachment 87977
View attachment 87978
View attachment 87979

There is something that caught my attention with the figure of the raised hands. And I associate it with the PSY symbol.

psy variants solomon.jpg

When we review the symbols of the epigraphic variants, we see that there is a certain similarity with the runic symbols.

b0d17ea236ee648036cf78e996a2d64a.png

The symbol for the letter Z becomes evidently similar.

But here comes the interesting thing about the psy symbol, the original use that the Greeks gave it and the current use in the field of science... not only in psychology, but in the science of electricity and quantum physics!
The meaning arises from the association of the letter Psi with the Greek word "Psiqué", which originally had the meaning of "butterfly" (in fact we can easily assimilate the shape of the letter with the stylized drawing of a butterfly with its wings spread). Later the term came to be used with the meanings of "breath of breeze", "breath", "mood" and finally "soul" or "mind".

This is the origin of the name "psychology" (science of behavior) and the use of the letter Psi to represent it. The Greeks believed that when a person died and exhaled his last breath, the soul left the body flying in the form of a butterfly. Greek mythology represents the goddess "Psyche" or "Psyche" as an adolescent with butterfly wings, being the youngest of the three daughters of the king of Anatolia, the most beautiful of them and the representation of the human soul.

Ψ is used as a symbol for Psychology and Psychiatry, since the etymology of the word is associated with psyche or psycho (from Greek ψυχή psyché: soul or mental activity).

Ψ represents the digamma function in mathematics:

Ψ represents the polygamma function, also in mathematics:

Ψ represents the wave function in quantum mechanics.

And when we go to the electrical symbols we find the symbol for ANTENNA!

antennas.jpg

My guess is that this symbol represents the consciousness, its wave function as an agent that reads or experiences reality and how it has the function of sending and receiving information. That there is indeed a relationship between electronic phenomena and the human mind. Our brain and our DNA as the C's have said is an antenna.

It would not be strange then to think that the symbol/object that is supposed to be the Grail, as a device that focuses and manifests what one thinks should in theory have an antenna function, with transmission and reception of signals from the point of view of quantum mechanics, the wave function and consciousness.

... My guess is that this symbol represents the consciousness, its wave function as an agent that reads or experiences reality and how it has the function of sending and receiving information. That there is indeed a relationship between electronic phenomena and the human mind. Our brain and our DNA as the C's have said is an antenna.

It would not be strange then to think that the symbol/object that is supposed to be the Grail, as a device that focuses and manifests what one thinks should in theory have an antenna function, with transmission and reception of signals from the point of view of quantum mechanics, the wave function and consciousness.

Royal and papal crowns could be worthy of consideration in this context...

Crown of Princess Blanche.jpg

...It is made of gold with diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, enamel and pearls...
The crown is made up of 12 hexagonal rosettes on the base each supporting a gold stem topped by a lily. The stems and lilies alternate in size and height. They are heavily jewelled versions of the fleur de lys (lily flower) that was popular for medieval crowns. In the middle of the hexagons, which have enamelled white flowers overlaid onto a translucent blue or red background, is a pale blue sapphire, 11 of which are oval and 1 is hexagonal. Each point is decorated with alternating rubies and clusters of four pearls that have a small diamond at the centre. In addition to diamonds, pearls, and sapphires, the lilies are also decorated with emeralds.
-> Crown of Princess Blanche - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom