Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

...C’s refer to the Grail above as being both a symbol and a device ... to manifest greater sight (or insight?) rather like a crystal ball ... (crystal being a form of stone of course) ...​

A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.

Q: (L) Through what kind of instrument.
A
: Energy focusing.

Another term for “focusing” is “lensing” and this may provide us with another clue to the nature of the Grail.

... a pure crystal skull is also a stone may also reflect in what the C’s said here, with an intriguing nod to Einstein and his theories of relativity, which involved the bending of star light by gravity, who lived and worked in Switzerland where St Gallen is located:​

Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. I came to the conclusion that it might be Liechtenstein because of the 'handle of a stein' and Liecht is light in German, so we have the frequency of light with a handle on it, or Liechtenstein. And, in this place there is a little town called Triesen.

A: What does stein mean, is it "written in stone?"

Q: Stein as in 'grail,' and stone as in 'philosopher's.' So, maybe we are getting close.

A: What does Einstein mean?

Q: 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time. So, Triesen is in the 'beautiful countryside between the Rhine and the alpine world.' There is an alp called Lawena, nearby Lake Constance, and the Swiss canton of St. Gallen. You said something about being buried in 'Galle' and this seems to have all the related elements collected together... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

German Wikipedia about the meaning of "Stein":

Das gemeingermanische Substantiv stein (althochdeutsch und mittelhochdeutsch) beruht wie die slawische Sippe von russisch стена stena „Wand, Mauer“ auf einer Bildung zu der indogermanischen Wurzel stāi-, stī̌- „[sich] verdichten, gerinnen“.
Translation: "The common Germanic noun stein (Old High German and Middle High German), like the Slavic stem of Russian стена stena "wall, masonry", is based on a formation from the Indo-European root stāi-, stī̌- "[to] condense, coagulate".

Combine with what is said about the Pineal gland:
The secretory activity of the pineal gland is only partially understood. Its location deep in the brain suggested to philosophers throughout history that it possesses particular importance. This combination led to its being regarded as a "mystery" gland with mystical, metaphysical, and occult theories surrounding its perceived functions. The earliest recorded description of the pineal gland is from the Greek physician Galen in the 2nd century C.E.
Seventeenth-century philosopher and scientist René Descartes ... regarded it as "the principal seat of the soul and the place in which all our thoughts are formed".
In the Treatise of Man, he described conceptual models of man, namely creatures created by God, which consist of two ingredients, a body and a soul. In the Passions, he split man up into a body and a soul and emphasized that the soul is joined to the whole body by "a certain very small gland situated in the middle of the brain's substance and suspended above the passage through which the spirits in the brain's anterior cavities communicate with those in its posterior cavities". Descartes gave importance to the structure as it was the only unpaired component of the brain.
In the late 19th century Madame Blavatsky, founder of theosophy, identified the pineal gland with the Hindu concept of the third eye, or the Ajna chakra.

"...and THE LORD did grin... take out THE HOLY PIN ... then count 1-3" -> 13
"fo
ur you should not count"
"five is right out!"

The Sigel of Solomon

That is actually one of the two versions of "The Secret Seal of Salomon" taken from the Goetia (Grimoire Lemegeton - Lesser Key of Salomon), translated by S.L. "MacGregor" Mathers and edited/expanded by Aleister Crowley back in the days of The Golden Dawn:

Lemegeton SSoS.jpg

The dream finished with the name of a book being repeated again and again: Liber CLVI (Book 156). Ward on waking formed the view that the book reference was probably to a book written by Crowley. However, what he did know was that the number 156 was attributed by Crowley to Babalon through the gematria system since its letters when changed into Hebrew added up to this same amount. Hence, to his mind Liber CLVI was presumably about Babalon. This reference to Liber CLVI reminds me of a similar reference the C’s once gave Laura in session dated 17 March 2001, which was done under hypnotism with Vincent Bridges: ...​
That would be Liber Cheth vel Vallum Abiegni Sub figura CLVI.
I don't have the original in English, only the German version by Grosche contained in Gregorius - Aleister Crowley's Magische Rituale. Verlag Richard Schikowski. West-Berlin 1980.

There in the Explanatory notes is written:
The book gives the formula for perfect attainment through the method of worshipping Babalon. It teaches the candidate how to dissolve his personality in the all-embracing life in order to reach a higher stage. It is the highest form of Bhakti-Yoga.
The content is more or less like the Kali poem I posted some pages ago.
It has 22 [!] Stanzas. Here are the first five back-translated to get an idea:
1. This is the secret of the Holy Grail, which is the sacred vessel of our Lady, the Scarlet Woman, Babalon, the Mother of Abominations, the Bride of Chaos, who rides our Lord, the Beast.
2. You shall carry away your blood, which is your life, into the golden bowl of her fornication.
3. You should mix your life with the all-encompassing life. You shall not hold back a single drop.
4. Then shall thy brain be dumb, and thine heart shall cease to beat, and all thy life shall depart from thee; and thou shalt be cast out into the dirt, and the fowls of the air shall feast upon thy flesh, and thy bones shall pale in the sun.
5. Then the winds shall gather and pick you up as if you were a small pile of dust in a square sheet, and they shall hand you over to the guardians of Abyssos.

And of course it has to be said again as a precaution that it's not the smartest idea to simply copy anything of this without knowing what it's all about. Especially if you have a bad memory...

Session 23 August 2001:

Q: (L) Did they, or did they not, have the Ark of the Covenant? Was this given to this group of people by 4th density?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Who was it originally given to?
A: Abraham.
Q: (L) Who gave it to him?
A: Sara.
Q: (L) Is the story of Rachel stealing the household gods from her father may have really been the story of Sara stealing the Ark from Akhenaten?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) No wonder Akhenaten was hot to follow them. He wasn't after Sara, he wanted his Ark back.

Q: (L) Who gave the Ark to Akhenaten?
A: STS 4th Density.

I still think that the ark, at the time, was a key piece of the pyramid. In previous posts in this thread, I had taken the measurements of the King's sarcophagus and by a very small margin, the ark fits in the sarcophagus of the pyramid. If the ark is a power cell, within the design of the pyramid as a supposed power plant, the ark could have been the part that allowed it to turn on the reactor.

Now, whether the pyramid was fully operational at that time, we do not know.

The narrative talks about the abduction of Queen Guinevere and was the first text to feature the illicit love affair between Lancelot and Guinevere. Chrétien's writings impacted the Arthurian canon, establishing Lancelot’s subsequent prominence in English literature. He was the first writer to deal with the Arthurian themes of the lineage of Lancelot, his relationship to Guinevere, secret love and infidelity, and the idea of courtly love.

The story centres on Lancelot’s rescue of Guinevere after she has been abducted by Meleagant, the malevolent son of King Bademagu, the righteous ruler of the nearby Kingdom of Gorre. It deals with Lancelot's trials rescuing Guinevere, and his struggle to balance his duties as a warrior and as a lover bound by societal conventions.

The book begins with Guinevere being abducted by Meleagant, who has tricked Arthur into allowing him to do so. After Gawain protests Arthur’s decision to let them go, Arthur allows Gawain to pursue them. While Gawain is searching for the pair, he runs into the (then unnamed) Lancelot who, after riding his horse to death, convinces Gawain to lend him a horse in pursuit of the queen. Lancelot then speeds after Guinevere. When Gawain catches up to him, Lancelot has worn out his new horse to death just as he did his previous one. Lancelot then encounters a cart-driving dwarf, who says he will tell Lancelot where Guinevere and her captor went if Lancelot agrees to ride in his cart. Lancelot boards the cart reluctantly as this is a dishonourable form of transport for a knight. Gawain, unwilling to demean himself in this manner, chooses to follow on horseback instead. Along this journey they encounter many obstacles. Lancelot is regularly derided by locals along his journey for having reduced himself to such a lowly stature by riding in the aforementioned cart. For those who wish to see a fuller synopsis of the tale you will find it at the following link: Lancelot, the Knight of the Cart - Wikipedia

I find it interesting though that Lancelot, a character who is intimately tied up with Grail lore, is depicted in the story as dishonourably riding in a cart with a dwarf who happens to know the secret of Guinevere’s whereabouts. Although the tale, which is a classic quest story involving many challenges for Lancelot along the way, revolves principally around saving Guinevere, I can’t help wondering whether she may be a cypher for the Grail and the use of a cart as an important part of the narrative hints that a cart, as depicted in the carving of the ‘Portal of the Initiates’ at Chartres Cathedral (a portal being a gateway) may have once been used to carry the Ark and the Grail to safety, thus serving a noble purpose. In Christian terms, the greatest human virtue is humility, the touchstone of all graces, so Lancelot stooping to riding a cart in order to rescue Guinevere, shows him displaying a profound humility representative of an STO disposition, which is a pre-requisite for those who serve the Grail. Recall here what the C’s said about the Levite priests and the need to generate a non-selfish energy field when near the Ark. Could Chrétien have known of any of this?

Something to consider here. I understand that you relate it to the Grail in the context of the object. But if the Arthurian stories, are part of the stories that give rise to romanticism, and/or love - romantic courtship, we could associate it with the philosophy of the Cathars.

Moreover, if so, it is necessary to see the symbolism behind the details. For example, the fact that Lancelot and Gawain's horse are ridden until they die. Using the concepts of the fourth way, the horse represents the emotional part of the human being.

Various extracts that I take, from the Casswiki, that I have in pdf:

Reining in the horse

This idiom refers to the Coach parable and means not expressing or acting on initial emotional
impulse.

The opposite idea is of the horses bolting away, i.e. launching themselves on some habitual course

with great energy and fervor. This is also called running a program. Such a reaction is typical
when for example some closely held belief is challenged. The reaction is nearly immediate and
involves a strong value judgement. Usually the reaction is negative.

Consciously overriding this makes energy available for other uses. This also informs one on the
existence of the program. If one never acted differently from one’s programs, one would be so
identified with them that one would not be able to recognize the programs as something separate
from the self. Generally it is true that it is easier to rein in the horses before they bolt than after.

Consciousness of the moment is important.
See also

• Emotions
• Emotional thinking
• Identification

Reading error

The term reading error is used by Boris Mouravieff to denote the subjective bias of interpretation
people put on their experience.

The idea is that man’s emotional reactions are a sort of ”moral sense organ”, but this sense organ
has a tendency to ignore one thing and overreact to another, or to consistently mislabel something.
So, just as with calibrating a physical gauge, one must compare the reading of one’s instrument to
outside reality as discerned through other faculties.

Examples of data for calibrating one’s instrument are rational analysis of past outcomes of emo-
tional situations or listening to how others see and interpret a situation. Emotional responses must
not be shut down or ignored, rather they must be made to work in conjunction with the rest of
the organism. The horse should pull the carriage and not decide where to go. However, the driver
should also listen to the horse because its keener sensitivity can be a great source of information

and a motivated and healthy horse can be essential to making the journey.

Self-importance and belief in somehow being chosen or uniquely entitled is a common source of
reading error. Naivete before the possible ruthlessness of others is also a common reading error.
Repeatedly falling in love with flaky or abusive partners and various sensation seeking can also
denote a reading error.

Analogy of the coach

In Fourth Way materials, the horse-drawn coach is among the analogies used for the human
being.

In this analogy, the driver corresponds to intellect, the horse to emotions, and the carriage to the
physical body. The passenger corresponds to the ”real I” or ”soul” – and is most often either
asleep or absent, according to the Fourth Way teaching. The horse is often depicted as neglected
and abused; the driver, as self-interested and shallow, often drunk and reckless or asleep; and the
carriage, as in bad repair. All perform far below their potentials.

The carriage and its horses and drives stand in the cab rank, ready to be hired by whatever
passenger comes along. In the ideal state of man, the passenger would be the permanent owner of
the coach, directing intellect, emotions and body according to a conscious purpose, using each for
its rightful function. This is however hardly ever the case.

In the story of Lancelot, he gets into the cart, which makes him the passenger. ("real I" or ”soul") and their horses were taken to the extreme.

All this could be a description, not only of the archetypal hero's journey. It is also the alchemical process of cleansing the bodies/transmutation, and the settling of the real self. Necessary conditions for the STO candidate, and therefore to be able to be in contact with the Grail, that if it is correct that Guinevere is only a way to describe the grail, it should be noted that this object/symbol by its creative properties (manifestation of objects) could intrinsically project a distinctly feminine nature, in contact with the creative center. A.K.A 7th Density.

That would be Liber Cheth vel Vallum Abiegni Sub figura CLVI.
I don't have the original in English, only the German version by Grosche contained in Gregorius - Aleister Crowley's Magische Rituale. Verlag Richard Schikowski. West-Berlin 1980.

There in the Explanatory notes is written:
The book gives the formula for perfect attainment through the method of worshipping Babalon. It teaches the candidate how to dissolve his personality in the all-embracing life in order to reach a higher stage. It is the highest form of Bhakti-Yoga.
The content is more or less like the Kali poem I posted some pages ago.
It has 22 [!] Stanzas. Here are the first five back-translated to get an idea:
Your detailed knowledge on things pertaining to the occult is valued as ever. I apologise for not responding on your recent posts but I was focused on finishing the article I have just posted. I will try and make time to comment on what you have recently posted, starting now, as it is very interesting.

Based on my knowledge of Aleister Crowley's warped life, he seems to have been intent on helping to usher in the Apocalypse. He also had OTO links with the equally strange Jack Parsons, the American maverick rocket fuel scientist, who carried out a mysterious occult ceremony with the writer and founder of Scientology Ron L Hubbard, which coincided with the Roswell UFO Crash and the start of the modern UFO and alien abduction phenomenon.

We also know that Crowley had links with British Intelligence (M16 etc - see attached article - and seemed to have worked for them as a part time contractor) an organisation which appears to have a particular interest in the Ark/Grail and that region of the Spanish/French Pyrenees where the Grail may be hidden. Recall her that the authors Guy Patton and Robin Mackness, who wrote the book Web of Gold, were made aware of the dangers of conducting research into Rennes-le-Chateau. Quoting from one of my earlier articles - The Chateau of Arginy in France:

"Furthermore, they allege that in 1998, a former British Intelligence officer told a Rennes researcher that he had personally seen a room within the Ministry of Defence in the 1970's dedicated to surveillance of the region of Rennes-le-Chateau. Yet another former Intelligence officer, the late Michael Bentine (better known as a highly successful British comedian - one of the original 'Goons' in the famous 'Goon Show', a radio show that made stars of Peter Sellers, Sir Harry Secombe and Spike Milligan) warned members of the Rennes Research Group on several occasions that investigations into the affair of Rennes-le-Chateau could be dangerous. As the authors state - what did he know?"

Given that the British Secret Service is riddled with Freemasons and no doubt a few Rosicrucians too, the knowledge that the MOD has a room dedicated to Rennes-le-Chateau makes me think of the Enclave of Alchemists in the Pyrenees who seem to be linked with the Rosicrucians and by extension therefore to the Rosteem. Whilst I was writing my last article, I thought about whether the Rosicrucians may have infiltrated the ranks of the Templars, perhaps through the Templar Master of Provence Roncelin de Fos who had also been a Master of the Temple in England before reassuming the role of Master of Provence again. In his confessions, the English Templar Stephen de Staplebridge had intimated that the Order’s errors had originated with de Fos. If so, the Rosicrucians (perhaps manifesting as the original medieval Priory of Sion) had a rough idea of where the Grail had been taken but not exactly where, as borne out by what the C's said here:
Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

The fact that Nicola Poussin, an alleged Rosicrucian, painted a work of art, The Shepherds of Arcadia, which depicted a sepulchre located on the outskirts of the town of Arques with Mt Pech Cardu in the background and other works with the Templar Tour Blanchefort within them, suggests that the Rosicrucians know the Grail is hidden somewhere in the Rennes-le-Chateau area but not exactly where.

So, was Stephen de Staplebridge and his small band of fellow fugitive Templars part of a 4th density STO retrieval mission relating to the Grail?

Returning to Crowley, he seems to have linked the Holy Grail to a sacred vessel linked with the '-jezebel- of Babylon' and the Beast (who Crowley served) of the Apocalypse judging from the poem you posted:

1. This is the secret of the Holy Grail, which is the sacred vessel of our Lady, the Scarlet Woman, Babalon, the Mother of Abominations, the Bride of Chaos, who rides our Lord, the Beast.

This suggests the Grail is linked in Crowley's mind in some way to the Apocalypse (see more below on this) and the ensuing chaos which clearly comes with it - think here of the destruction of Kantek and the part the Grail played in conveying a group of Kantekkians to safety on Earth. This could suggest that the Grail is a device of great power, which may be interpreted by some as something evil, perhaps because it was used in conjunction with the power cell that the C's said lay behind the Ark of the Covenant's great powers of death and destruction. The notion that the Grail is a device of great power that is linked with evil is reflected in what the C's said here:
Session 26 February 2002:

Q: (L) Jay Weidner says that there is something in the south of France that is very, very evil. Is correct in this assessment?

A: Not really. But those guarding the secrets might be termed as such. Also they wish to make others think thus. Machiavelli
!

Machiavelli was renowned for promoting the tactic of imputing to your enemies that which you yourself were thinking in order to paint them in a bad light and promote yourself as the good guy. I can't help thinking that the C's had the Rosicrucian inner circle and the Illuminati (the upper echelons of Freemasonry) in mind here when they said this. I have previously mentioned that the Rosicrucians are one of those organisations who are desperately keen to lay their hands on the Grail. Think here of what I said about the Rosicrucian Grand Master Jean Cocteau and his interest in the Tour Girona where he felt the Grail may have been hidden. The tower was subsequently taken down stone by stone by unknown forces just as the Church of St John at Rennes-le-Chateau had been six hundred years earlier, no doubt for the same reason, i.e., to find the Grail. Let us also not forget Andrew Gough's tale of a Rosicrucian led seabed hunt for something described as 'the Beloved' off the coast of Oak Island in Nova Scotia.

As I said in my article, I found it disconcerting that Richard Ward and Andrew Collins relied to a great extent on the spirit of Aleister Crowley to help locate the strange key which they eventually found at a church located near St. Margaret's Well at Binsey in Oxfordshire, which Collins believes lies at the sacred centre of England - a well linked with the Anglo-Saxon Saint Frideswide. Collins seems more heavily mixed up in the occult than he would have us believe. I had to shorten my article as I wanted it to be primarily focused on the Knights Templar and the Grail. However, there were other aspects of Collins' account that link with things the C's have told us about. This includes a mysterious group based at a castle (perhaps the Chateau at Arques), which he called the Faceless Ones, who may well have been 4th density beings and possibly even the Quorum. He also claimed to have had an encounter with Saint Frideswide (a Saxon Princess) at St Margaret's Well shortly before he, his wife Sue and Richard Ward found the mysterious key. The meeting did not go well as you can judge from this extract:

"Richard said she seemed displeased: "I cannot help you", she began, standing by the well again with the pigs around her. "You have given yourself over to the darkness. The Faceless Ones control you. Do you want to step into the light?"

We wished only to find the key.

"The key is not with me."

We were told we could have it.

"The key is damnation", she broke in. "The opening of the pit. They want to release him. The thing they call Abaddon."

We needed the key to better understand the Holy Grail and not to bring about some apocalypse.

"The key is not with me. It is with him."

She meant Crowley.

"It has been taken from me."

But if she was willing to give it to us in the first place, then it must be all right for us to pursue the key, meaning that its removal was not all doom and gloom doom.

Richard then said: "This is very odd. It's like the key has now changed. It's hard to explain it. IT's like two keys in one. although they are on split levels - we can have either one, although one form represents the light and the other darkness. It relates in some way to two possible paths into the future - one Christian and the other not, as well as the light and the darkness contained in the Marian Chalice [
MJF: the Grail?] itself. Yet the final decision is ours."

Richard had implied there might be two keys during the last session, although he was implying now was that there were two forms of the same key. Was that right?

"It's all going to be down to an interpretation of the symbols on the key", he explained, having now come out of the meditational state. "The key which she would have give us has different symbols to the one Crowley will present to us. "It's all to do with split decisions and linear possibilities, which we can still jump between at this stage, although everything will become certain, fixed, once the choice is made and the path taken."

Collins wife favoured the Crowley path as he had been their guide all along. However, Richard Ward was less sure. He said "Well, Crowley's been the overshadowing presence to me for a long time. Yet I feel we are being pushed towards making a decision."

Ward admitted at this point that it was almost as if Saint Frideswide had known we were going to make the choice we did, even before the matter had cropped up. He felt that there were forces working with Crowley, and forces working with her - each of them trying to steer us on to a different path, which would ultimately lead to the same destination - truth and enlightenment

I shall leave it to the reader to decide what they think about Collins' choice. For myself, I am left concerned that he and his companions chose to go with Crowley as their guide, given the man's notorious libidinous lifestyle and occult dabbling's. Crowley is clearly linked with the dark path. His motto was "do as thou wilt". However, when it comes to the mysterious Faceless Ones, it seems Crowley couldn't just do as he liked at 5th density, as he had to answer to greater powers. This was evident when he admitted to having been overruled on a matter concerning the quest pertaining to Collins and Ward. Who these greater powers might be could have been signalled in an event that occurred soon after Collins and his companions set off from St Margaret's Well after their meeting with Saint Frideswide. Whilst driving to the church at Binsey, they ran into a mysterious localised fog bank, which engulfed their motor car and prevented them from seeing anything beyond it. Collins described it as an ethereal blanket which lingered in the road blotting out the surrounding landscape. Collins had earlier remarked that they would encounter Abaddon in the form of an intelligent mist. When he concentrated his mind, he saw within the fog an orange glowing ball, like an eye, representing some kind of window on to our world.

I find this most curious since Collins' reference to an orange or red glowing ball, which he felt was like some kind of window on to our world, speaks to me of 4th density. This point reminds me of what the C's said here about ball lightning:
(Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest.

Does this suggest that 'Abaddon' (the Angel of the Pit) is really just a cypher for 4th density STS underground forces (the Orions, Lizzies etc.) who are about to be unleashed on an unsuspecting world as the Apocalypse unfolds?​

Attachments

• Aleister Crowley as a British Intelligence Asset.docx
    348.6 KB · Views: 5
...Aleister Crowley...​

I attach 3 recent articles by "academics" that may give a broader and increased overview of him.

Attachments

• Bogdan, Introduction Aleister Crowley and Western Esotericism.pdf
    131.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Machin, Aleister Crowley and Occult Meaning.pdf
    222.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Pasi, Aleister Crowleys View on Occult Practice.pdf
    202.5 KB · Views: 6
I still think that the ark, at the time, was a key piece of the pyramid. In previous posts in this thread, I had taken the measurements of the King's sarcophagus and by a very small margin, the ark fits in the sarcophagus of the pyramid. If the ark is a power cell, within the design of the pyramid as a supposed power plant, the ark could have been the part that allowed it to turn on the reactor.

Now, whether the pyramid was fully operational at that time, we do not know.

Something to consider here. I understand that you relate it to the Grail in the context of the object. But if the Arthurian stories, are part of the stories that give rise to romanticism, and/or love - romantic courtship, we could associate it with the philosophy of the Cathars.

Moreover, if so, it is necessary to see the symbolism behind the details. For example, the fact that Lancelot and Gawain's horse are ridden until they die. Using the concepts of the fourth way, the horse represents the emotional part of the human being.

Various extracts that I take, from the Casswiki, that I have in pdf:

In the story of Lancelot, he gets into the cart, which makes him the passenger. ("real I" or ”soul") and their horses were taken to the extreme.

All this could be a description, not only of the archetypal hero's journey. It is also the alchemical process of cleansing the bodies/transmutation, and the settling of the real self. Necessary conditions for the STO candidate, and therefore to be able to be in contact with the Grail, that if it is correct that Guinevere is only a way to describe the grail, it should be noted that this object/symbol by its creative properties (manifestation of objects) could intrinsically project a distinctly feminine nature, in contact with the creative center. A.K.A 7th Density.
You make some interesting observations here.

Whether a medieval poet's understanding of the things Boris Mouravieff was speaking of could have been incorporated into his tale, who knows? If Chretien had links with the Knight Templar, as his lord the Count of Champagne most certainly did, then he may have been aware of their alchemical knowledge and worked this dimension into his story for those with the understanding to recognise it.

I would agree with you that the tale, as a Grail romance, is very much an example of Joseph Campbells' archetypal hero's journey. In this way, Gawain can be directly compared to the naïve young Perceval who sets out on his own hero's journey. Both characters may be symbolised by the 'Fool's card' of the Tarot deck, which represents us all until we have learned enough to see through the charade that is life. FYI Gawain was supposedly a Celtic figure adopted by the French Grail writers unlike Sir Lancelot who seems to have been a later invention. According to Graham Phillips and Andrew Collins, Gawain is based on a character who had a showdown with the Green Knight in the county of Staffordshire. If time permits, I may try and write about this since this area may be very much tied up with the Grail legends when it was still Celtic Territory in the Dark Ages. Indeed, it may be where the Dark Age Covenant lying behind the Arthurian mythos occurred, which the C's mentioned to Laura.

I agree with you that Guinevere may be a cypher for the Grail and, like you, I think the Grail may project a distinctly feminine nature, which is one reason why I think the Grail is linked with the Mother Goddesses of history including Isis, Inanna, Ishtar, Astarte, Car etc. through its capacity to manifest objects and provide sustenance (in this manner, could it even have been linked to the biblical manna from heaven as part of a manna making machine along with the Ark power cell, as some theorists have proposed?*). This certainly would explain the 'Lady of Light' aspect of the goddess, as also seen in the Arthurian 'Lady of the Lake' holding the sword Excalibur. As I mentioned in a previous post, this Lady of the Light manifestation of the Grail was actually seen in an apparition that occurred in Girona in the 1950's brought on by adepts who belonged to a secret group which supposedly protects the Grail - or at least one of the artefacts closely linked with the Grail, recalling here the four treasures of the Tuatha de Danann and the suits of the common playing card pack.

*See: The Manna Machine - Wikipedia

The machine was reproduced by Sassoon who was an engineer, who followed the directions given in 'The Ancient of Days' and he claimed it created a food source of algae. This explains how the Israelites survived their forty year journey in the Sinai Desert. It is said by Sassoon and Dale that a nuclear reactor used to power the manna machine was stored within the Ark of the Covenant. The Ark was supposed to have powered the machine to run continuously, producing manna for six days and on the seventh day the machine would be taken apart for cleaning so it could run the following week. This is where the Sabbath, the holy day of rest, is thought to have originated. This knowledge was preserved within the Jewish Kabbalah that the authors claim to have correctly decoded. To support this claim, their translation is explained by Sassoon and Dale in a companion work titled The Kabbalah Decoded; A new Translation of the Ancient of Days Texts of the Zohar.

1702868251538.png

Anyway, food for thought (excuse the pun):-D.

I also think there is merit in your proposal that the Ark, in the sense of the power cell that was in the Ark of the Covenant, could have been used as a part of the power plant machinery within the Great Pyramid. I would even go so far as to venture that the same may have been true of the Grail, which could, as a lensing device, have played a role in Joseph Farrells Great Pyramid as a weapon (a maser) hypothesis. It could also be the case that the Ark and the Grail were stored in the Great Pyramid at Giza when Nefertiti stole them from Akhenaten and handed them over to Abraham/Moses. The only problem I envisage with your proposal though is that the C's spoke of the Ark power cell as having been given to the Jews rather than the Egyptians:

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant"?
A: Power cell.
Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.

Could the Ark have existed first as a carrier for the Grail and then for the Ark power cell as well after the Lizards had given the cell to Moses post the Exodus from Egypt, perhaps when Abraham/Moses met with Yahweh (a Lizard being) on Mount Sinai and was presented with the Ten Commandments or the Tablets of Destiny? Consider what the C's said here too:​

Q: (L) I hate it when they do that: blow my theory to bits. Was there a "grail faction" and an "ark faction?"
A: Pretty much.
Q: (L) Was Baalbek built by the Ark Faction or the Grail Faction?
A: It was Ark Faction.

The C's told us that Baalbek was constructed by the 4th density Orion Antareans and the Sumerians from Mesopotamia, plus giants who were the product of their failed attempt to recreate the Nephilim of previous ages. If the Lizards gave the power cell to the Israelites/Jews, they must have been operating in conjunction with the Antareans and thus have been a part of the Ark faction too:
Q: Who built the city of Baalbek?

A: Antereans and early Sumerians. We meant Atlanteans. {Who are the Antereans?}

Q: What is the reason for the enormous proportions of this building?

A: Giants.

Q: Who were the giants?

A: Genetic effort to recreate Nephalim.

An epiphany. As I was re-reading what I wrote, I realized that we can find out which symbol is supposed to be the grail if we look for the symbol(s) that represent the feminine. Yes, there are several and they will depend on what different people, groups or nations interpret. However, if we find the marks that are common, perhaps we can find the true universal symbol and thus have a drawing of what the Grail would be like, in conjunction with the previous descriptions. So far we have been told that it is a cylinder, a crystal and possibly a crystal skull. Perhaps its symbol is directly an image of 7th density, from the point of view of the creative center.

The fact that a pure crystal skull is also a stone may also reflect in what the C’s said here, with an intriguing nod to Einstein and his theories of relativity, which involved the bending of star light by gravity, who lived and worked in Switzerland where St Gallen is located:​
Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. I came to the conclusion that it might be Liechtenstein because of the 'handle of a stein' and Liecht is light in German, so we have the frequency of light with a handle on it, or Liechtenstein. And, in this place there is a little town called Triesen.
When it comes to Liechtenstein, then there are several thoughts...
The State of Liechtenstein belonged tho the family "von Hohenems" so maybe the "Niebelungenlied" could be a thing to mention.
It was found in Hohenems but since Lichtenstein belonged to them they may brought it here.
The Other thing is that "von Liechtenstein" was first situated in Lower Austria by Carnuntum.
And Hohenems now belongs to "Waldburg-Zeil" maybe an other direction to go?

When it comes to Liechtenstein, then there are several thoughts...
The State of Liechtenstein belonged tho the family "von Hohenems" so maybe the "Niebelungenlied" could be a thing to mention.
It was found in Hohenems but since Lichtenstein belonged to them they may brought it here.
The Other thing is that "von Liechtenstein" was first situated in Lower Austria by Carnuntum.
And Hohenems now belongs to "Waldburg-Zeil" maybe an other direction to go?
I must confess that I no very little about the epic medieval romantic poem Niebelungenlied, which is meant to be contemporary with Wolfram von Eschenbach's grail poem Parzival. However, my understanding is that the poem emanated from Lower Bavaria in Germany rather than Liechtenstein.

Liechtenstein is, of course, one of those strange little principalities that somehow survived the national expansion and unification movements, which absorbed many of the small European principalities and duchies so as to create the large modern nation states we know today as France, Italy, Germany and Spain. Others such survivors are Monaco, Andorra, and Asturias. Today they survive as independent entities mainly through their modern role as tax havens and financial investment centres, no doubt attracting a lot of dirty money for laundering purposes. However, I would be happy for you to expand upon your thinking here if you would like to go into more detail.​

An epiphany. As I was re-reading what I wrote, I realized that we can find out which symbol is supposed to be the grail if we look for the symbol(s) that represent the feminine. Yes, there are several and they will depend on what different people, groups or nations interpret. However, if we find the marks that are common, perhaps we can find the true universal symbol and thus have a drawing of what the Grail would be like, in conjunction with the previous descriptions. So far we have been told that it is a cylinder, a crystal and possibly a crystal skull. Perhaps its symbol is directly an image of 7th density, from the point of view of the creative center.
That would certainly be an interesting way to go about the problem. Although I have suggested that the Grail may sometimes have been depicted as the Head of Osiris in Egyptian art, it could also on occasions be displayed as the Head of Isis, Osiris's (a god of the underworld) sister and consort.

Obviously, the talking 'Head of Bran' and the singing 'Head of Orpheus' are clearly male symbols but then you get Cerridwen, the Welsh goddess of poetry, inspiration, transformation and rebirth who was the keeper of the Cauldron of Transfiguration, a symbol of the underworld and the moon (which therefore links her with ancient goddesses such as Isis, who was also a Moon Goddess as was Hathor). Cerridwen is also linked to the triple goddess too through her interchangeable roles as mother and crone. The Cauldron of Cerridwen seems to possess many of the same attributes as the Tuatha de Danann's Cauldron of the Dagda, another cauldron of rebirth and transformation, which I think is really a cypher for the Ark of the Covenant, in which the Grail may well have been stored. Perhaps if you opened up the Ark, which only the Israelite leader Moses and the High Priests were entitled to do, a strange glowing light may have emanated from it, caused by the presence of the Grail (think here of that epic scene in the Indiana Jones movie The Raiders of the Lost Ark when the Ark was finally opened). If so, this might explain why the Ark could have been transformed into a cauldron in Irish and Welsh mythology.

Then there is the symbol of the Queen of Diamonds, which could be a cypher for the Grail. There is definitely a connection between the Treasures of the Tuatha de Danann and the suits of the modern pack of playing cards, as discussed in earlier posts on this thread.

Do you want to have a go at assembling the many possible feminine symbols which could have represented the Grail. This might also include the Black Madonna icons and statues as well as the' Lady of Light' representations mentioned in medieval literature.

Didn't Laura also refer to the two wavy lines symbol as one of the oldest representations of the Mother Goddess? I raise this because this particular symbolism is to be found, along with other ancient pagan symbols, on the flag of the English County of Oxfordshire (see below), which Andrew Collins noted during his Grail (key) quest at St Margaret's Well and the Chapel at Binsey, which are both on the outskirts of the city of Oxford.
1702944150079.png
The official explanation for the symbols on the flag is as follows:

The flag of Oxfordshire is the flag of the historic county of Oxfordshire in England. It was registered with the Flag Institute on 9 October 2017. The flag features a dark blue background, which is associated with the University of Oxford. Two broad, white, wavy stripes symbolize the River Thames, and a red ox head sits against this, alluding to the origin of the county town of Oxford. At the lower left and upper right corners, a golden oak tree and wheatsheaf or garb represent the county’s woodland and agriculture.

However, the wheat sheath can also clearly be linked to Mother and Harvest goddess figures such as Inanna, Demeter, Persephone and Ceres.

The red ox or bull head may also be linked with the Egyptian Apis Bull, which the Egyptians revered as a sacred animal.

The golden oak tree (a tree that was sacred to the Druids) can also be linked to the World Tree, connecting the heavens, the terrestrial world, and, through its roots, the underworld. Yggdrasil from Norse mythology is probably the most famous version of this tree, although in Norse mythology it was an immense Ash tree rather than an Oak (as a curious little aside, my surname in old Norman French means 'Ash tree').

Finally, we see the two wavy white lines, which although they are meant to represent the river Thames, do also represent the symbolism for the ancient Mother Goddess. Today we view light as both a particle and a wave simultaneously in the particle-wave theory. Could it be that the wave aspect of light was preserved through the wave symbolism used in conjunction with representations of the Mother Goddess, in a vague remembrance of a lost science?

Whoever, designed this flag may well have known the real meanings of these ancient symbols and deliberately employed them as such. However, this would be very difficult to prove no doubt. If I am right though, it just goes to show how these ancient symbols have been preserved even into modern times.​

Back
Top Bottom