Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Bauval does not refer to any group called the Osirians. The word Osirian appears 27 times in the text, but always as in “the Osirian Duat”, “in Osirian regalia”, “the Osirian cult”, “the Osirian astral city”. Osirians plural appears nowhere.
Thank you for this confirmation. It is clear from what you say here that Bauval used the term "Osirian" merely as an adjective and not as the proper name of a group.

Insofar as I am aware, It was the C's who first mentioned the Osirians in October 1994 and said they were the originators of what today we call Freemasonry. Three years later, Laura, having re-read the earlier transcripts, now for some reason links the Osirians to a pact or covenant made between the Biblical Elohim and a 4th density STS group called the 'Rosteem' who the C's said manifest today as the Rosicrucians.​

Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Osirians,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians.

I have no idea why she should have connected the Osirians to the Rosicrucians as the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians are two quite separate and distinct groups, although there may, of course, be those who are members of both groups. We should also note here that the C's said that the STS individuals or group were the Rosteem, not the Elohim. As to the Elohim, the C's said that they were:
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human.
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?

A: Pact or covenant.

This makes me wonder what sort of pact or covenant involves the transformation of someone from a human being into a transdefinitive or variable entity. "Transdefinitive" suggests something which crosses the boundaries of definitions so that it can be one thing or another and cannot be pinned down just to one definition.

For some reason this makes me think of those old vampire movies where people with an STS disposition deliberately choose to be transformed by the bite of a vampire (by definition a transdefinitive being since they can appear human or take on the form of a bat) so as to become an immortal vampire themselves. I rewatched one good example recently called Twins of Evil where a decadent aristocrat allowed himself to be transformed into a vampire by one of his ancestors who herself was a vampire. As a vampire, he proceeds to seduce one of two identical twin sisters (the more reckless one - being the evil twin of the title) so that she may join him as one of the undead. Since the covenant involved here requires one to be bitten by the vampire, one could I suppose view this as a sort of blood covenant. So, did something similar occur with a group of humans in the distant past so that they were transformed from human beings into transdefinitive and variable entities?

It seems strange to me here that the C's should have called them "entities", as this might suggest something more ethereal or ghost like rather than solid or corporeal like a normal third density being. It might, for example, suggest a capacity to shapeshift like the vampire who can transform at will from a human figure into a bat (or some other grotesque sort of creature judging from depictions in more recent vampire films).

Reverting back to the Osirians, they were not the only instigators or inspiration for Freemasonry judging from what the C's said here about the subterranean terran society (underworlders) they referred to as the 'Nation of the Third Eye':
A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Hence, can we surmise from this that there may be a link between the Osirians and the Nation of the Third Eye? Could the fact that Osiris was viewed by the Egyptians as the god of the underworld have any connection to the role played by the Nation of the Third Eye in inspiring Freemasonry and the Illuminati?​

As luck would have it, the Discovery Channel showed a documentary on Abydos the other night as part of their 'Blowing Up History' series, which was presented by an American archaeologist who has closely studied Abydos and an Egyptian archaeologist. The main features of Abydos today are the two mortuary temples of Seti I and his son Ramesses the Great who were 19th Dynasty pharaohs. However, it transpires that Abydos was a necropolis long before the reigns of Seti and Ramesses.

The valley in which the two temples stand is in fact the dried up bed of a former river canyon. About a kilometre away from the two temples, archaeologists found ten large underground tombs of pharaohs from the First Dynasty, which were built of mud brick rather than stone. They have now been covered back over. In some cases these pharaohs were not buried alone since archaeologists discovered the remains of numerous skeletons suggesting these were servants or slaves of the pharaoh sacrificed (N.B. human sacrifice was rare but not unknown in ancient Egypt) so that they could accompany their master into eternity. There was also evidence of mummification since the archaeologists discovered the mummified arm of a pharaoh. The earliest of these tombs dates back to circa 3,000 BC. It seems that a thousand or so years later, a belief arose that the largest of these tombs was in fact the tomb of Osiris himself. This led to the construction of an impressive stone sarcophagus in honour of the god. As a result, the site became a major pilgrimage centre and the pottery remains of millions of pilgrims' offerings over thousands of years still litter the location to this day.

It should be noted here that Seti I and Ramesses were ardent worshippers of Osiris, the latter even believing that he was a reincarnation of the god or that Osiris dwelt in him. Ramesses would, for example, make a pilgrimage to Abydos every year of his long 66 year reign during which he would make a ritual offering to Osiris in the temple.

For those not aware, the temple of Seti I contains amongst other inscriptions a list of Egypt's kings. It is noticeable though that two pharaohs' names are missing from this list. These are the names of Akhenaten and his son Tutankhamun. After the deaths of Tutankhamun and his successor Aye, Horemheb the head of the Egyptian army seized the throne. However, he died without issue and the throne then passed to Ramses I who reigned only briefly and was succeeded by Seti and Ramesses II. As the Egyptian archaeologist pointed out, Seti and Ramesses II were not of a royal bloodline so the deliberate exclusion of Akhenaten and Tutankhamun's names may have been intended to try and show that they were legitimate successors to Pharoah Amenhotep III, Akhenaten's father. As we know, there was a concerted effort to airbrush Akhenaten, the heretic pharaoh, from Egyptian history. No doubt this agenda was aided and abetted by the priesthood of Egypt including those at Abydos who had resented the usurpation of their favoured deities by the Aten, who became under Akhenaten the sole deity of the land.

Both archaeologist presenters stuck to the official line that Seti I had built the Osireion temple. They suggested on the programme that Abydos had been a site of human habitation for over 6,000 years. Indeed, in 2016, an archaeological mission led by the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities discovered a lost city near Abydos. This ancient city dates back approximately 7,000 years (to 5,316 BC). The remains of the town were found a mere 400 meters south of the temple of King Seti I. As I observed in my earlier post, this date takes it close to the 5633 B.C. date when the C's said the Osirians were established. Is it possible that the Osirians based themselves at Abydos at this time in the knowledge that the Osireion temple was located there?

It is interesting that Freddy Silva mentioned in his article, which I posted earlier, a reference to the 'Kite of Osiris', :

Only in the epoch of 10,000 BC do connections begin emerge, for the constellation Cygnus appears in full upright ascent over the horizon in conjunction with the axis of the temple, the entrance framing its brightest star, Deneb. As does the Milky Way, forming a vertical river for Cygnus to sail on, towards the vault of heaven. The correlation took place on the Spring Equinox c. 10,500 BC, and again on the Winter Solstice that year.

By way of validation, the sky goddess Nut, who is identified with the Milky Way, is painted as a naked female spread across the sky on the ceiling of the Osirion’s northeastern chamber, her legs formed by the bifurcation at Deneb in Cygnus. The symbol couldn’t be more apt.

1714566819821.png
A typical depiction of the Goddess Nut​

Cygnus itself was regarded as both a swan and as a kite hawk, and it is likely that Egyptian references to the “kite of Osiris” may have had this constellation in mind. Osiris’ bride Isis, who took on the form of a kite hawk when resurrecting souls, is depicted with outstretched wings as a symbol of protection, and to demonstrate her ability to fan the breath of immortality into those whom she oversaw, particularly her consort Osiris.

Indestructible? Portal of regeneration? What apt epiteths for a temple named for the god of rebirth and designed to outlast time! Incidentally the derivative of aku is akh—a person filled with inner spiritual radiance, a Shining One — from which is derived the term ahu, the name given to the ceremonial stone platforms of Easter Island.

‘Shining Ones’ was also the nickname given to the pre-flood gods of Egypt, the Aku Shemsu Hor, the Urukehu gods of New Zealand and Easter Island, Viracocha and his seven Hayhuaypanti, and the Anunaki sages. Could any of these antediluvian seafaring gods have been responsible for the Osirion? Probably, based on there being a direct correlation between the Osirion and the position of Deneb c. 10,500 BC, when this brightest of stars not only rose along the axis of the temple but, due to the effects of precession, had also taken up its position as one of the Indestructibles.

The kite is, of course, a bird but it is also the name, at least in English, of a wooden and paper device that is flown at the end of a string in the wind, which the C's said was the way in which members of the special convergent bloodline kept in contact with each other. But why a Kite? Did it have some special meaning for them?
Q: How many persons on the planet contain these 'convergant' bloodlines?

A: 7367. Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members.

Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you guys are driving me NUTS! Do you mean kites as in paper and string or kites as in the bird?

A: Yes, paper wood and string.

Q: (C) Like smoke signals? (L) Well, how is flying a kite... (C) Well, if it has a certain symbol on it...

A: And shape.

Q: What shape is that?

A: No, not now.

Kites do, of course, mimic the flight of birds and their hovering skills, particularly those of birds of prey. Silva's mention of the Urukehu gods of New Zealand and Easter Island (whose inhabitants were Lemurian descendants) in connection with the Egyptian Aku Shemsu Hor and the Anunnaki intrigues me, particularly when the C's linked the New Zealand Maories flying of kites to their attempts to communicate with their gods - the Urukehu:
Q: (L) {Reading from list of questions.} The Maori origin of kites. Why did the Maori fly kites?
A: To attempt communication with Gods.
Q: (TB) Which is exactly what their myths state. (L) Which gods?

A: STS.

Is it therefore possible that the bloodline families used kites for communication purposes because the symbolism and shape of the kite represented for them both Isis and the kite of Osiris and by extension the constellation of Cygnus (N.B. the goddess Nut was the mother of Isis and Osiris and was closely linked with the constellation of Cygnus the swan)? If so, could this connect these families in some way with the Osirians who venerated Osiris?

The reference to the constellation of Cygnus as regards Nut reminds me that researcher Andrew Collins has argued forcefully that both the circular stone structures at Gobekli Tepe and those at Karahan Tepe are aligned with Cygnus in the same way that the Great Pyramid at Giza and Stonehenge are both aligned with the constellation of Orion. This last reference to Orion reminds me of what the C's said here in response to Laura:
Q: (L) Okay, when reading about the Great Nebula in Orion, there is a kite shaped area adjacent to the Horsehead Nebula. I wondered if there was any relation between this and your previous mention of kites. Are we looking at something in that particular area of the sky that is going to go supernova?

A: For supernova, look to the “foot.”

Q: (L) Rigel.

A: Maybe

Could Laura have been right about the kite shape representing a certain area of space except that the area was not Orion but was instead Cygnus?

The constellation of Cygnus the Swan also had a special significance for Sir Francis Bacon and his fellow English Rosicrucians (ref. my earlier posts on Peter Dawkins and his Rosicrucian geomancy theories). It is curious to note then that Nut, the goddess of the sky and heavens, the daughter of Shu and the mother of Isis and Osiris, should along with other Egyptian deities adorn the ceiling of the underground tomb in the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose California (see below):​

1714567961373.png

Quoting from the Museum's website:

[The underground tomb at the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum is] modelled after several rock-cut tombs found at the Beni Hasan cemetery site in Middle Egypt, this tomb was constructed to show a style found during the Middle Kingdom (2066 – 1650 BCE). Beni Hasan was a popular burial site during the Middle Kingdom with Nomarchs – provincial administration officials. This area houses over thirty tombs, of which only a few are open to the public. This composite replica contains many images from the tomb of Khnumhotep II – a nomarch of the Twelfth Dynasty.
1714581278094.png

Evidently, today's Rosicrucians still have a great fascination with ancient Egypt, reflecting perhaps their origins as the Rosteem of Rostau (meaning "Rose Cross") or Giza as it is known today.

I don't know if this news belongs to this thread, but it reminds me of the bird language of the alchemists:

Assyriologist claims to have solved archaeological mystery from 700 BC

Ancient symbols on a 2,700-year-old temple, which have baffled experts for more than a century, have been explained by Trinity Assyriologist Dr. Martin Worthington.

The sequence of "mystery symbols" was on view on temples at various locations in ancient city of Dūr-Šarrukīn, present-day Khorsabad, Iraq, which was ruled by Sargon II, king of Assyria (721–704 BC).

The sequence of five symbols—a lion, eagle, bull, fig tree and plow—was first made known to the modern world through drawings published by French excavators in the late nineteenth century. Since then, there has been a spate of ideas about what the symbols might mean.

They have been compared to Egyptian hieroglyphs, understood as reflections of imperial might, and suspected to represent the king's name—but how?

Dr. Martin Worthington of Trinity's School of Languages, Literatures and Cultural Studies has proposed a new solution in a paper published April 26 in the Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research. He argues the Assyrian words for the five symbols (lion, eagle, bull, fig tree and plow) contain, in the right sequence, the sounds that spell out the Assyrian form of the name "Sargon" (šargīnu).

Sometimes, the same archaeological site uses only three of the symbols (lion, tree, plow), which Dr. Worthington argues again write the name "Sargon," following similar principles.

Dr. Worthington commented, "The study of ancient languages and cultures is full of puzzles of all shapes and sizes, but it's not often in the Ancient Near East that one faces mystery symbols on a temple wall."

What is more, according to Dr. Worthington, each of the five symbols can also be understood as a constellation. Thus, the lion represents Leo, and the eagle Aquila (our own constellations are largely inherited from Mesopotamia, via the Greeks, so many of them are the same). The fig tree stands in for the hard-to-illustrate constellation "the Jaw" (which we don't have today), on the basis that iṣu "tree" sounds similar to isu "jaw."

"The effect of the five symbols, was to place Sargon's name in the heavens, for all eternity—a clever way to make the king's name immortal. And, of course, the idea of bombastic individuals writing their name on buildings is not unique to ancient Assyria," says Dr. Worthington.

Ancient Mesopotamia, or modern Iraq and neighboring regions, was home to Babylonians, Assyrians, Sumerians, and others, and is today being researched from cuneiform writings, which survive in abundance. Indeed, writing was probably invented there around 3400 BC. So, though Sargon's scholars would not have been aware of this, in devising new written symbols they were echoing Mesopotamian history from over a thousand years before.

Dr. Worthington explained, "I can't prove my theory, but the fact it works for both the five-symbol sequence and the three-symbol sequence, and that the symbols can also be understood as culturally appropriate constellations, strikes me as highly suggestive. The odds against it all being happenstance are—forgive the pun—astronomical."

Dr. Worthington specializes in the languages and civilizations of ancient Mesopotamia, including those of the Babylonians, Assyrians and Sumerians.

"This region of the world, which includes present-day Iraq and parts of Iran, Turkey and Syria, is often referred to as the "cradle of civilization." It is where cities and empires were born, and its story is a huge part of human history.

It is because of the Mesopotamian habit of counting in sixties that today we have 60 minutes in an hour, and Abraham (a central figure in three of the world's major religions) is said to have come from the Mesopotamian city of Ur.

"Solving puzzles (or trying to) is an especially fun bit," says Dr. Worthington, "but Mesopotamian studies at large have the grander aim of understanding the complexity and diversity of a huge part of human societies and cultural achievements."

The city of Khorsabad (ancient Dūr-Šarrukīn), the newly built capital of Sargon II of Assyria, contained multiple instances of a sequence of five images or symbols (lion, bird, bull, tree, plow) which also appeared shortened to three (lion, tree, plow). What did they mean? There is currently no consensus. This paper proposes a new solution, suggesting that the images a) symbolize specific constellations and b) represent Babylonian/Assyrian words whose sounds “spell out” Sargon’s name (this works for both the long and the short version). Combining these two traits, the effect of the symbols was to assert that Sargon’s name was written in the heavens, for all eternity, and also to associate him with the gods Anu and Enlil, to whom the constellations in question were linked. It is further suggested that Sargon’s name was elsewhere symbolized by a lion passant (pacing lion), through a bilingual pun.

Reverting back to the Osirians, they were not the only instigators or inspiration for Freemasonry judging from what the C's said here about the subterranean terran society (underworlders) they referred to as the 'Nation of the Third Eye':
A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Hence, can we surmise from this that there may be a link between the Osirians and the Nation of the Third Eye? Could the fact that Osiris was viewed by the Egyptians as the god of the underworld have any connection to the role played by the Nation of the Third Eye in inspiring Freemasonry and the Illuminati?​

I think the mere fact that what is now called 'Freemasonry' was able to survive pestilence, inquisitions, war and other civilizational breakdowns such as in 6th century Europe for 7,000 years
indicates a subterranean organization.

Now that we know what kind of business the underworlders pursue some (pre-) historic occurrences are beginning to make sense as the 'gods of the underworld' are in it for the long haul.

My personal take on this affair is that the cryptoterrestrials were more or less obliged to hold back such ventures as long as there were pockets of Atlantean survivors who would have realized whom they were dealing with. (Which begs the question of how long such pockets might have existed)

Could it be that the 'Osirians' were established by the secretive 'gods from down below' as an arcane element for control of the rulers of the surface population?
(As are the 'Illuminati' to this day)

We now know that the inner-earthlings are tasked by 4D STS to act as their ground staff in order to police surface humanity.

Ever since the demise of Atlantis 99% of bipeds on this planet hilariously believe that they are the only significant life forms in the universe while they are successfully being managed and controlled by other life forms from 'above' and below for more than 7,000 years...

We now know that the inner-earthlings are tasked by 4D STS to act as their ground staff in order to police surface humanity.
To have a precise idea of what some of the underground people do, I think the best example is the movie Django Unchained.

Do you remember the black servant who was worse than his master to those who should be his brothers?

It was almost incomprehensible what that man was doing in the movie, but that's what it was.

They keep the machinery running without any scruple.

A new article looking among other things on the Grail symbolysm and defenitly worth a read was published at Conjuring the Past.
-> The Grail, The Cataclysm,The Wasteland and Our Lost Ancient Sovereignty
Thank you I will read this with interest (I haven't had time yet). Celtic mythology is certainly hard to penetrate and the Welsh Arthurian legends occurred in the Dark Ages when little was written down by way of an historic record. When reading this material it would be helpful to keep in mind what the C's said about the Arthurian legend, which seems to stem largely from ancient Welsh accounts:​

Session 15 August 1998:

Q: (L) Okay, now: I would like to know if there was a real historic person behind the legend of King Arthur?

A: Close. Sorcerer’s coven. Secret pact of coven is covenant.

Q: (L) Was this the Nordic Covenant behind the legend of King Arthur?

A: Not really.

Q: (L) I think that implies that there might be a connection?

A: Maybe there is something more like an offshoot.

Q: (L) The Nordic Covenant is an offshoot of the Arthurian Covenant or vice versa?

A: King Arthur story based on an offshoot of the Nordic Covenant root.

Q: (L) Okay, now you say that the Nordic Covenant can be positive or negative. Would the Arthurian Cycle be of the Positive Offshoot?

A: Both.

Q: (L) What period of time did this Sorcerer’s Coven …

A: During the ‘Dark Ages’.

Q: (L) Can you get me closer to a year or period of years?

A: We will let you do that.

I wonder if we should be looking at the period around 562 AD, if the following article is any guide (N.B. I have added my own comments in red and bolded certain parts of the article for emphasis):

The Comet of 562 AD and the Arthurian Wasteland
Posted on 30th December 2019 by The Bernician

1714952566107.png
The Comet of 562 AD and the Arthurian Wasteland
The following quote is taken from the Brut Tysillo, the most ancient surviving written history of the British Isles and clearly refers to a comet of “enormous size” striking Britain and Ireland.

“And then a Star of enormous size appeared to Ythyr, having a single shaft, and at the head of the shaft a ball of fire in shape of a dragon, and from the dragon’s jaws, two beams went upward, the one beam reaching towards the farthest parts of Ffraink and the other beam towards Iwerddon, which split into seven smaller beams. And Ythr and all who saw this spectacle feared, and they asked the wise men what it might mean. And then Merddin wept and said, “O nation of the Bryttaniait! now are ye bereft of Emrys Wledic, a loss that cannot be replaced.”

Brut Tysillo, aka the “Ystorya Brenhined y Brytanyeit” Jesus MS. LXI.

Incredible though it may seem to many historians, archaeological evidence of the vitrification of several ancient hill forts and stone structures of these islands gives compelling authority to the contention that Britain and Ireland were devastated by this comet in the year 562 AD.

At the time it entered the Earth’s atmosphere and wiped out the majority of a British population that was purportedly in excess of ten million, many of the estimated two million who survived were forced to seek refuge in Brittany and other parts of what was known as the Cambrian or Khumeric Empire.

So devastated was their homeland by the fireball, that must have scorched the Earth at temperatures in excess of 10,000 centigrade, before causing the boiling sea to cover the land.

This was followed by a fatally toxic fall-out in the air, that rendered the previously bountiful western islands uninhabitable for between 7 and 11 years.

This resulted in the vitrification of every stone structure in the comet’s path, as the photograph below, taken at Limestone Corner in Northumberland, clearly shows.

1714952692951.png

Frankish historian, Gregory of Tours, described the cosmic event thus:

“This same year two islands were consumed by fire, which fell from the sky. They burned for seven whole days, so that they were completely destroyed, together with the inhabitants and their flocks. Those who sought refuge in the sea and hurled themselves headlong into the deep died an even worse death in the water into which they had thrown themselves, whilst those on the land who did not die immediately were consumed by fire. All were reduced to ash and the sea covered everything. Many maintained that the portents which I have said earlier that I saw in the month of October, when the sky seemed to be on fire, were really the reflection of this conflagration.”

Gregory of Tours, circa 563 AD, Ch. 24, Book VIII, History of the Franks.

Primary documents and inscriptions confirm that, prior to this catastrophe, Britain was renowned for its advanced and free civilization, its universities and its just laws, at a time when almost all other nations had succumbed to barbarous slavery or serfdom.

Only the devastating blast of the comet, signifying the darkest century of the Dark Ages, had the power to wipe out a warlike, fearless population, who were taught about their divine and immortal nature by the Bards and Druids of their sovereign clans and nations.

Perhaps the best example of this pre-Comet civilization is the remarkable Laws of Dyvnwal Moelmud:

“After an interregnum of some years, occupied by the contests of various claimants to the throne, Dyvnwal Moelmud, hereditary Duke of Cornwall, and the representative by both paternal and maternal descent, of the younger line of the Britan nidæ, was by general consent recognized Sovereign Paramount. His first act was to reduce to a Code the civil and international usages which the late commotions had disturbed. The Laws, thus systematized, are eminently distinguished for their clearness, brevity, justice, and humanity. They have come down to us in the Druidic form of Triads. We give a few examples.

“There are three tests of Civil Liberty,—equality of rights—equality of taxation—freedom to come and go.

There are three causes which ruin a State,—inordinate privileges—corruption of justice—national apathy.

There are three things which cannot be considered solid longer than their foundations are solid,—peace, property, and law.

Three things are indispensable to a true union of Nations, —sameness of laws, rights, and language.

There are three things free to all Britons,—the forest, the unworked mine, the right of hunting wild creatures.

There are three things which are private and sacred property in every man, Briton or foreigner,—his wife, his children, his domestic chattels.

There are three things belonging to a man which no law of men can touch, fine, or transfer,—his wife, his children, and the instruments of his calling; for no law can unman a man, or uncall a calling.

There are three persons in a family exempted from all manual or menial work—the little child, the old man or woman, and the family instructor.

There are three orders against whom no weapon can be bared—the herald, the bard, the head of a clan.

There are three of private rank, against whom no weapon can be bared,—a woman, a child under fifteen, and an unarmed man.

There are three things that require the unanimous vote of the nation to effect,—deposition of the sovereign—introduction of novelties in religion—suspension of law.

There are three civil birthrights of every Briton,—the right to go wherever he pleases—the right, wherever he is, to protection from his land and sovereign—the right of equal privileges and equal restrictions.

There are three property birthrights of every Briton,—five (British) acres of land for a home—the right of armorial bearings—the right of suffrage in the enacting of the laws, the male at twenty-one, the female on her marriage.

There are three guarantees of society,—security for life and limb—security for property—security of the rights of nature.

There are three sons of captives who free themselves,—a bard, a scholar, a mechanic.

There are three things the safety of which depends on that of the others,—the sovereignty—national courage—just administration of the laws.

There are three things which every Briton may legally be compelled to attend,—the worship of God—military service—and the courts of law.

For three things a Briton is pronounced a traitor, and forfeits his rights, emigration—collusion with an enemy —surrendering himself, and living under an enemy.

There are three things free to every man, Britain or foreigner, the refusal of which no law will justify,—water from spring, river, or well—firing from a decayed tree—a block of stone not in use.

There are three orders who are exempt from bearing arms,—the bard—the judge—the graduate in law or religion. These represent God and his peace, and no weapon must ever be found in their hand.

There are three kinds of sonship,—a son by marriage with a native Briton—an illegitimate son acknowledged on oath by his father—a son adopted out of the clan.

There are three whose power is kingly in law,—the sovereign paramount of Britain over all Britain and its isles —the princes palatine in their princedoms—the heads of the clans in their clans.

There are three thieves who shall not suffer punishment,—a woman compelled by her husband—a child—a necessitous person who has gone through three towns and to nine houses in each town without being able to obtain charity though he asked for it.

There are three ends of law,—prevention of wrong—punishment for wrong inflicted—insurance of just retribution.

There are three lawful castigations,—of a son by a father —of a kinsman by the head of a clan—of a soldier by his officer.

The chief of a clan when marshalling his men may strike his man three ways—with his baton—with the flat of his sword—with his open hand. Each of these is a correction, not an insult.

There are three sacred things by which the conscience binds itself to truth,—the name of God—the rod of him who offers up prayers to God—the joined right hand.

There are three persons who have a right to public maintenance—the old—the babe—the foreigner who cannot speak the British tongue.”

R.W. Morgan’s History of Britain.

MJF: That last one might explain why we are today seemingly welcoming with open arms illegal migrants coming across the Channel some of whom clearly have no love for this country or its citizens :-).

This time period of this comet certainly relates to the same time period in which Arthur is said to have operated in Britain, a time when increasing numbers of Germanic invaders such as the Angles and Saxons were crossing over to Britain from Northern Europe.

According to Morgan, the Saxons were barbarous savages when they invaded these deserted lands after the comet struck, contrary to popular belief that they brought with them the Common Law Jury System.

However, the original free peoples of Britain, whose religion was very similar to the Holy Science of the Heavens, more recently known as Astrotheology, took to their hearts the fundamental and absolute truth of the Soul’s divine and immortal nature [as did the Primitive British Christian Church]. [MJF: Curiously, this fits in with the C's description of the builders of Stonehenge and with the mysterious Sabians of Harran, the star gazers. Does this suggest a possible connection with the ancient Druids?]

In reality, when the Saxons settled in Kent upon the invitation of the infamous and allegedly incestuous British king, Vortigern, who was accused of being a usurper of the throne in the writings of St. Gildas, they brought with them barbarism, debauchery and the feudal system of government, which was and remains incompatible with the Molmutine Laws referenced above by R.W. Morgan.

However, the Saturnic/Satanic credo of ignorance was subsequently imposed upon the Britons under a Babylonic system of control, administered through usury and taxation, the control of information and pseudo-religious inquisitions, savagely enforced by the invading Germanic tribes [and then the Northmen from Gaul] at the behest and commission of Rome.

This was done in order to obliterate the advanced nature of ancient British civilization from the history books, along with the millions who fearlessly sacrificed their lives in the name of the unalienable freedom that they knew to be their birthright, whether for the sake of their children, their nation or future generations.

I have a suspicion that the Arthurian covenant spoke of above may have had something to do with the last of the Druid priests who had survived the Roman occupation (probably in Scotland and remote parts of England and Wales). The legends of the Arthurian Knight Gawain certainly have strong connections with Dark Age Derbyshire and Staffordshire. These tales were later worked into the French Arthurian stories.

Anyway, food for thought.​

I think the mere fact that what is now called 'Freemasonry' was able to survive pestilence, inquisitions, war and other civilizational breakdowns such as in 6th century Europe for 7,000 years
indicates a subterranean organization.

Now that we know what kind of business the underworlders pursue some (pre-) historic occurrences are beginning to make sense as the 'gods of the underworld' are in it for the long haul.

My personal take on this affair is that the cryptoterrestrials were more or less obliged to hold back such ventures as long as there were pockets of Atlantean survivors who would have realized whom they were dealing with. (Which begs the question of how long such pockets might have existed)

Could it be that the 'Osirians' were established by the secretive 'gods from down below' as an arcane element for control of the rulers of the surface population?
(As are the 'Illuminati' to this day)

Ever since the demise of Atlantis 99% of bipeds on this planet hilariously believe that they are the only significant life forms in the universe while they are successfully being managed and controlled by other life forms from 'above' and below for more than 7,000 years...
I think what you propose is a very reasonable position to adopt. Let us not forget that the so-called leaders of the Illuminati are meant to be the Rothschild family whose founder was Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the "founding father of international finance" (i.e., the Illuminati bankers!) of whom the C's said that he was in a similar but smaller way, like Sargon the Great and Queen Nefertiti before him, a "deep level punctuator":​

Session 17 August 2003:

(S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothschilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?
[MJF: Helen here is Neferiti/Sarah]

A: Yes

The Templars are often credited these days with founding the Freemasons, hence it is interesting what the C's said here about the Templar fleet post the order's suppression:​

Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

By their reference to "underworld" here do the C's mean the subterranean civilisation perhaps in the same way that they also said a group of German Nazis would join the underworlders in Antarctica in 1945?

BTW: the Lagina brothers, who are behind the current investigative team looking for the treasure on Oak Island, are more and more coming to the view that the Templars (and their Portuguese successors the Knights of Christ) had a strong connection to the Oak Island mystery and they are finding more and more evidence to prove it. Hence, it is now more than probable that some Templars did sail to North America as early as the 12th century and visited Oak Island. It is curious too that prominent Freemasons like a young Franklin D Roosevelt and the actor John Wayne participated in unsuccessful searches on Oak Island for the treasure. It seems to be the case that the Freemasons have inherited their Templar progenitors' interest in Oak Island. I hope to have a lot more to say about this in a future article that I hope to post on this thread.

Please note that I am currently working on two articles relating to Meritaten and the foundation of the Greek religion of the classical period respectively, which means I may not have time to respond to all posts.

Let us not forget that the so-called leaders of the Illuminati are meant to be the Rothschild family.

I would be surprised if at the apex of the power pyramid were people that we know by name.
The Rothschilds certainly are important power brokers, but they are too prominent and numerous to fit the bill.

Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

A fine question for occasionally asking the C's.

I would be surprised if at the apex of the power pyramid were people that we know by name.
The Rothschilds certainly are important power brokers, but they are too prominent and numerous to fit the bill.
Sorry to be so slow in responding. I have been working on two articles, one of which I am now close to posting. Sadly, my sister is back in hospital again, this time with water on her lung. There seems to be a problem in balancing her medication, which I hope her doctors can swiftly resolve.

You may be right about the apex of power and the Rothschilds but I would still argue that prominent members of this family are no cardboard cut outs like the Royal Family are here in the UK. All dynasties eventually die out or melt into obscurity. We know from the C's that the original founder of the Rothschild dynasty was an underworlder who no doubt had a superior intellect and a better understanding of how the world is really run by the PTB. His five sons set up shop in five different countries and created a worldwide banking empire the like of which the world has rarely seen. However, with successive generations marrying surface world dwellers, it is likely the Rothschild underworlder gene pool has been much diluted. For example, the present scion of the English branch of the family, Nathan Rothschild, does not seem to have the sure business touch that his father, the late Jacob Rothschild, had. My reading of the financial press suggests that he has often found himself out manoeuvred in business dealings. However, let us not underestimate the role his family played in the most important events of the 20th century.

Some of the the Rothschilds (others were indifferent) played an important part in producing the Balfour Declaration, which recognised the right of the Jewish people to their own homeland, which eventually paved the way for the establishment of the present state of Israel. In order to achieve this, it was necessary to dislodge the Turks from Palestine, which was still a Turkish colony in the First World War. This task was given to General Allenby who had put at his disposal a large army comprising British Empire and French troops to accomplish the mission. The creation of this army required hundreds of thousands of troops to be withdrawn from the Western Front where they had been opposing German forces. This almost brought around the collapse of the allied lines on the Western Front when (after securing a peace deal with the Russian Bolsheviks on the Eastern Front) a reinforced German army launched an all out massive attack on the allied lines known as Operation Michael (German: Unternehmen Michael) that began on 21 March 1918. It says something, therefore, that the Palestine campaign should have been given such prominence to the point where it almost undermined the main front of the war. This might, however, indicate the clout of the Rothschilds and their Zionist friends over the British and French governments, where the former had rather different priorities to pursue.

However, things get even more interesting when you move to the Second World War and the career of the main British Rothschild of the time Lord Victor Rothschild, the father of recently deceased Jacob Rothschild. As Wikipedia states, he was a British scientist, intelligence officer and later a senior executive with Royal Dutch Shell and N M Rothschild & Sons, and was an advisor to the Edward Heath and Margaret Thatcher Conservative governments of the UK. Here was a real player.

Rothschild was recruited to work for MI5 during World War II in roles including bomb disposal, disinformation and espionage. He was the head of B1C, the "explosives and sabotage section", and worked on identifying where Britain's war effort was vulnerable to sabotage and counter German sabotage attempts. He also ran the "Fifth Column" operation, that saw MI5 officer Eric Roberts masquerade as the Gestapo's man in London in order to identify hundreds of Nazi sympathizers. It should be noted here that Rothschild had a direct reporting line to Winston Churchill and his cabinet. Although I cannot prove it, I am pretty sure that Victor Rothschild was well aware of the plot involving members of the British aristocracy and other prominent British notables who wanted to preserve the British Empire and sue for peace with the Germans, which culminated in a peace plan brokered by Rudolf Hess (who through his membership of the Thule Society had contacts with British Rosicrucians) and Hermann Goering. This plan was ultimately shot down in flames when the aircraft carrying the real Rudolf Hess crashed in Scotland whilst supposedly heading to Iceland, then under British military occupation. Almost certainly, the plane's real destination was Sweden where Hermann Goering had powerful allies who had helped him when he was wounded in the infamous Nazi Munich putsch and had sought refuge in Sweden to recover from his wounds. Indeed, Hitler had been suspicious of Goering's involvement in the Hess affair and was left wondering how Hess, an accomplished pilot, had managed to evade the Luftwaffe's defences.

However, on that same aircraft was the Duke of Kent, King George VI's younger brother, who was carrying a briefcase full of cash. King George was so mortified by his brother's death that he visited the crash site soon afterwards. He repeatedly asked investigators on the ground how many bodies they had recovered (there was only one survivor - a junior aircraftsman who was sworn to secrecy) and seemed concerned at the figure he was told. He knew there should have been one more body and that was the body of Hess. This suggests the King himself was aware of the plan that, if successful, would have scuppered Illuminati plans concerning the aftermath of WW2. The King had one power over Churchill under his constitutional prerogative as monarch and that was the power to sack him as his Prime Minister (recalling that Churchill led a wartime coalition government and cabinet). Whether Victor Rothschild had a direct hand in the downing of the Duke of Kent's aircraft is impossible to determine today since all the main players involved are long dead. Perhaps the C's could tell us?

Victor Rothschild was held in high regard in Israel where in 1971 Rothschild was awarded an honorary degree from Tel Aviv University for ''the advancement of science, education and the economy of Israel''. It was followed in 1975 by an honorary degree from Jerusalem's Hebrew University. The annual "Victor Rothschild Memorial Symposia" is named after Rothschild. However, I suspect his greatest achievement was helping to establish the Israeli secret service organisation known as Mossad. With his background and experience as a senior MI5 officer during the war, he was well placed in helping to establish that organisation. Perhaps the C's confirmed as much when they said in the session dated 17 August 2003:

(S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothschilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Was it Victor Rothschild's brainchild? Did Mossad become a sort of "murder incorporated" for the Rothschilds to be used to carry out the Illuminati's dirty work? How often they seem to be behind attacks or incidents, which appear to have no obvious benefit to the state of Israel but do to the Illuminati, as has been confirmed in the Forum transcripts over the years. This includes 9/11, which was a murderous attack on Israel's most staunch ally the United States.

However, Víctor Rothschild may not have been just a spy for MI5, he may also have spied for the Soviets. As Wikipedia tells us:

At Trinity College, Cambridge, Rothschild joined the Cambridge Apostles, a secret society, which at that time was predominantly Marxist, though he stated himself that he "was mildly left-wing but never a Marxist" [MJF: To quote Mandy Rice Davis when giving evidence in the witness box at the trail of Stephen Ward which had resulted from the notorious 1963 Profumo affair - "He would say that wouldn't he"]. He became friends with Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt and Kim Philby; members of the Cambridge Spy Ring. His flat in London was shared with Burgess and Blunt. This later aroused suspicion that he was the so-called Fifth Man in the Cambridge Spy Ring. In 1933, Rothschild gave Blunt £100 to purchase "Eliezer and Rebecca" by Nicolas Poussin [MJF: Hmmm. Was Blunt aware of the Poussin mystery I wonder?]. The painting was sold by Blunt's executors in 1985 for £100,000 and is now in the Fitzwilliam Museum.

When Anthony Blunt was unmasked as a member of the Cambridge Spy ring in 1964, Rothschild was questioned by Special Branch (though Blunt was not publicly identified as a Soviet agent until 1979 in the House of Commons by Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher). Rothschild was cleared, and continued working on projects for the British government. He was still able to enter the premises of MI5 as a former employee and was aware of suspicions there was a "mole" in MI5, but felt himself above suspicion [MJF: Well he would wouldn't he!]. While Edward Heath [MJF: A man I have deep suspicions about] was Prime Minister, Rothschild was a frequent visitor to Chequers, the Prime Minister's country residence [MJF: Presumably to check up on his glove puppet]. Throughout Rothschild's life, he was a valued adviser on intelligence and science to both Conservative and Labour Governments.

In his 1994 book The Fifth Man, Australian author Roland Perry asserted that in 1993, after the dissolution of the Soviet Union, six retired KGB colonels, including Yuri Modin, the spy ring's handler, alleged Rothschild was the so-called "Fifth Man": "Rothschild was the key to most of the Cambridge ring's penetration of British intelligence." He had the contacts", Modin noted. "He was able to introduce Burgess, Blunt and others to important figures in Intelligence such as Stewart Menzies, Dick White and Robert Vansittart in the Foreign Office ... who controlled MI6." The political establishment rallied to Rothschild's defence and MI5 joined in by confirming that there was "No Trace" against his name". Rothschild even took the step of publishing a letter in British newspapers on 3 December 1986 to state "I am not, and never have been, a Soviet agent". Perhaps he could truthfully say this since the Soviets were instead his family's agents. Eventually, John Cairncross, an MI6 agent, would be named as the Fifth Man. However, Cairncross himself did not accept that he was a member of the Cambridge Five. He insisted that the information that he had provided to the Soviet Union was not in any way harmful to Britain, and believed that he had maintained his loyalty towards his homeland (although many had good reasons to doubt his refutation). As a result of this, a number of researchers continue to believe that Victor Rothschild was the real “fifth man.” None of the five named spies were ultimately punished, and all died a natural death.

However, since Roland Perry's book, new evidence has surfaced, suggesting that if not the Fifth Man, Rothschild was indeed working for Soviet foreign intelligence alongside the Cambridge Five from the 1930’s up to the initial stages of the Cold War. The source is none other than the first chairman of the KGB, General Ivan Aleksandrovich Serov (1905-1991).

Extract from an article called 'VICTOR ROTHSCHILD, SOVIET SPY':
Serov describes meeting Rothschild while accompanying premier Khrushchev on his April 1956 visit to London:

I met with Victor Rothschild only once, at the embassy. This person was well-known from very long ago as an “heir” to the Philby affair and others. He knew perfectly well that these people, having certain inclinations, were connected to us, and used them to pass on information to Moscow, including false information.
Overall, useful ties with him ended with the formation of Israel.
As you remember, the British government was always against the creation of Israel, while Rothschild, to the contrary, aided this.
All materials on the Palestinian problem in the 1940’s and on the British position were received by our intelligence service in the 1930’s-40’s. After Burgess and Maclean’s escape, he only appeared at official receptions at our embassies and met with the ambassador, Mikoyan or Malenkov.
In London he made an unpleasant impression on me. He didn’t inspire trust. I’ve met many such hustlers in Bessarabia and Romania, as well as in Germany after the war.
The contact, according to the program of the visit and issues for discussions with the British, was interesting, of course. But Rothschild always pursued only his own goals. In his own way, Rothschild also compromised Philby and others. Ties with him put the information passed on by them in doubt.
We were helped by such solid, serious, moral and non-mercenary people who shared our views, such as Bernal, Ivor Montagu, and major scientists. Rothschild was just a fellow traveller.
The ex-chairman of the KGB opens his passage with a stunning claim – Victor Rothschild not only knew of his school friends’ espionage, he actively supplied information to Moscow Centre through their network. Back in their Cambridge days, Rothschild, Burgess, and Blunt had all been members of the Apostles, a campus society characterized by Marxist intellectual speculation and homosexual activity. But as Serov makes clear, Rothschild the ‘fellow traveller’ was not under Soviet control. Rather, it is implied he was pursuing another aim entirely – the creation of a Jewish state, a family dream fulfilled in the aftermath of the Second World War. The role of the Rothschilds in founding Israel is undisputed; the Balfour Declaration of 1917 was due largely to the energies of young Victor’s uncle, Lord Walter Rothschild Secret diplomacy, double-dealing, the use of spies, and even terrorism all formed an indispensable part of the drama. And now Serov’s revelation would suggest that by the end of the 1940’s, the Soviet Union had outlived its utility in the eyes of the legendary financial dynasty.​

For more on this see: Victor Rothschild, Soviet Spy

However, despite Serov's claims cited above, Victor Rothschild may still have remained in the espionage game. In the 1950's, Victor Rothschild, as a leading government scientific advisor, took a close interest in Britain's nuclear weapons programme, which my late father played a small role in. Given his position as a trusted security and scientific advisor, it would have been an easy matter for him to pass nuclear secrets on to the Soviets, perhaps through the likes of John Cairncross. I recall reading an article once (unfortunately, I have not been able to track it down again for this post) where it was alleged Rothschild visited a secret nuclear research laboratory in the 1950's in his capacity as a government scientific advisor (he himself was a trained PHd scientist) having the necessary security clearances to do so. There he brazenly took a piece of apparatus being developed for Britain's nuclear warheads and pocketed it and left the building. The next day the apparatus ended up at the Soviet embassy. If true, he really must have believed that he was untouchable and seemingly he was.

Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild

I have largely concentrated on the UK activities of the Rothschilds but they were still influential in the USA, at least when Bill Clinton was the President. Sir Evelyn de Rothschild (Jacob's cousin) and his wife, Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild even honeymooned at the White House at Clinton's request. Presidents don't just invite anyone to honeymoon at the White House. Lynn Forester de Rothschild is it turns out a long-time friend and supporter of Hillary Clinton. Quoting her ladyship when endorsing Clinton's presidential campaign against Donald Trump in 2016:

I personally believe Clinton is better because she’s lived her life trying to figure out how to make life better for people who are struggling, and she understands how the successful can help the struggling.

Yeah, Hilary is just full of the milk of human kindness! For a short interview with Lady de Rothschild see: Donald Trump has gamed the system his whole life: Lady Rothschild

When Hilary Clinton was the Governor of New York State, she once made a seemingly jokey apology to Lady de Rothschild for luring away one of her ladyship's party guests so he could make a speech at a conference hosted by Governor Clinton. She even mentioned that she would probably have to do some form of a penance for her action. That was a strange term to use for a non-Roman Catholic and smacks of the sort of terminology used within secret societies or sorority groups. However, for a woman as arrogant and ambitious as Hilary Clinton, this suggest she still knows her place in the pecking order and Lady de Rothschild is evidently much, much higher.

Returning to Lord Victor Rothschild, I have made much of his intelligence activities above but you can have an even more damaging affect on a nation by altering its social foundations. Lord Rothschild had a voice in the UK political establishment by being a member of the House of Lords, one of the two chambers of the UK Parliament (the House of Lords' role being somewhat similar to that of the US House of Congress). However, in all his time as a member of the House of Lords he only ever made two speeches. Nevertheless, you can gain political influence by using selected politicians to do your bidding, thereby avoiding direct accountability. One such man was Roy Jenkins.

Roy Jenkins

Roy Jenkins was a British politician and writer who served as the sixth President of the European Commission from 1977 to 1981. At various times he was a Member of Parliament (MP) for the British Labour Party, the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and the Liberal Democrats. He would serve as the Chancellor of the Exchequer and Home Secretary in the Wilson and Callaghan Labour Governments, two of the highest offices in the land. He was thus a heavy weight politician. He was born the son of a Welsh coal-miner and Labour MP, who was educated at the University of Oxford and, like Victor Rothschild, served as an intelligence officer during the Second World War. Curiously for this thread, Jenkins received his officer training at Alton Towers, which he described by saying that he spent ‘six god-forsaken months’ at Alton Towers, an experience that left him ‘completely dazed’. What a strange connection though? Jenkins was also sent to Bletchley Park to work as a codebreaker, presumably under Allen Turing.

For those on the right, Jenkins is today viewed as the father of the "permissive society". In 1959 he wrote a book called The Labour Case in which he set out his progressive agenda for the Labour Party when it took power, as it would eventually in 1964. In the final chapter of he book ('Is Britain Civilised?') Jenkins set out a list of what he saw as necessary progressive social reforms which were as follows:

The abolition of the death penalty, decriminalisation of homosexuality, abolition of the Lord Chamberlain's powers of theatre censorship, liberalisation of the licensing and betting laws, liberalisation of the divorce laws, legalisation of abortion, decriminalisation of suicide and more liberal immigration laws.

Jenkins would in government oversee all of these legislative changes and more, many of which have had a disastrous affect on the British population. When warned that mass immigration, especially from the Caribbean and Indian Sub-Continent, would turn our inner cities into ghettoes like those in the United States, Jenkins responded that this would never happen. He went on record by saying "they will become just like us". Well guess what, they haven't as this recent picture of a successful Green Party Councillor demonstrates.
1715896265204.png
Mothin Ali shouted 'Allahu akbar!' after victorious election result
The writer and social commentator Peter Hitchens in his book The Abolition of Britain accused Jenkins of being a "cultural revolutionary" who takes a large part of the responsibility for the decline of "traditional values" in Britain. During the 1980s Margaret Thatcher and Norman Tebbit would blame Jenkins for family breakdowns, the decline of respect for authority and the decline of social responsibility.

Jenkins would later in his life become something of a guru or mentor to the young Tony Blair who, as a youthful Labour Leader, sought Jenkins' 'advice, particularly about how to construct a Government.

When you read a biography of Roy Jenkins you seldom come across his long-term association with Victor Rothschild but the two men were definitely very close associates. It is perhaps understandable that this association should be played down since the Rothschilds are notorious for avoiding publicity of any kind. Its is fair to say that Roy Jenkins, although coming from an ordinary background and being a Labour politician who, as a socialist, was supposedly meant to represent aspirations of the working classes, liked the high life (aristocratic soirees, champagne dinners at expensive restaurants etc.) and hobnobbed with many of the leading aristocrats of the day. He even rented a dower or estate house from John Jacob Astor (a senior member of another leading Illuminati family) for weekends and holidays with the use of its large park, swimming pool and tennis courts, which allowed Jenkins to play at being a country gentleman like those of the Edwardian era that he so much admired. Rather like the Victorian character Phileas Fogg in Jules Verne's Around the World in 80 Days, Jenkins belonged to the best gentlemen's clubs and dining clubs in London. When he quit British politics and London to go the European Commission in Brussels in 1977 as the new President of the Commission he was given a farewell dinner by his closest male friends, which was hosted by, you guessed, it Lord Victor Rothschild and John Jacob Astor. There was not one ex-Labour Party man amongst them and they would toast Jenkins with Chateau Lafite Rothschild 1945. How appropriate you might think.

For more on this see: PressReader.com - Zeitungen aus der ganzen Welt

Although it is impossible to prove, I believe that Jenkins was used by men like Victor Rothschild and John Jacob Astor.to carry out the Illuminati agenda through the liberal, progressive political reforms he championed and supported through Parliament, which have resulted in the society we have in Britain today, a society that is divided, broken and increasingly lacking in social cohesion. I believe that Jenkins was mentored and manoeuvred into high office by these men in the same way that Bernard Baruch mentored and guided the career of President Dwight D. Eisenhower. When opening a new park in New York whilst he was President that was dedicated to Baruch's father (or grandfather), Eisenhower made a speech during which he turned to Baruch and said "I owe everything to this man. He took a birdshot Colonel and made him into the person you see today." I suspect Jenkins could have said much the same about Victor Rothschild.

Although I have spent much of this post dishing the Rothschilds and especially Victor Rothschild, I must, as a humble retired village cricketer, give him credit for one thing and that was that he was a first class cricketer who played for Oxford University and the Northampton County Cricket team, where his experience of batting against the legendary Nottinghamshire and England fast bowling pair of Harold Larwood and Bill Voce he was later to describe as the most alarming of his life.

This denoted rare courage on his part as Larwood was one of the fastest bowlers of all time (bowling at speeds of close to 100 mph) and featured in the infamous 'Body Line' test match series in Australia in 1932/33, which so soured relations between Australia and Britain that the Australians even considered leaving the British Empire, such were the recriminations over it. One Australian commentator even said at the time that it was "just not cricket", a phrase that has now gone down into the English lexicon. For those who think cricket is a quaint, gentile and rather odd English game, you might want to watch the shorting accompanying video to see what I am talking about (N.B batsmen now wear helmets and body armour to face this, but not in those days). Hence, the fact that Victor Rothschild was prepared to go out and face these bowlers in their prime is my one and only point of admiration where he is concerned :-D.

Last edited:
In my last post, I mentioned that I was working on two new articles and was close to posting the first of them. I have in fact already posted this article on the 27 April 2024 thread since it tied in with comments another Forum member had made about the Norse or Scandinavian gods most likely emanating originally from Asia Minor - a view I tend to agree with. The common link for me is the Scythians who the C's said were Indo-Europeans who originally migrated from the Caucuses eastwards to China until they were repulsed by the Chinese and made the long trek back to the Black Sea area and to Asia Minor, where groups of them (Semitic speakers) subsequently would head south into Mesopotamia and the Middle East finally ending up in Egypt in the form of groups such as the Hapiru or Habiru (Hebrews?). However, it is my practice to post my articles on this thread so as to preserve it as one body of work and to allow those who may not have seen an article that was posted on another thread to read it here. Accordingly, I am setting out the article - The Scythe of Zeus - in the post immediately following this one.

Before I do that though, I want to add one anecdote to my last post on the Rothschilds. In that post I referred to the politician Roy Jenkins close links with Victor Rothschild and John Jacob Astor, both of whom were considered in their day to be leading lights of the Illuminati. The Rothschilds are considered to be the main head of the 13 Illuminati families, which includes the wealthy Astor family.

A close relative of mine suffered a breakdown many years ago and sought psychotherapy help from Bronwen Astor the third and final wife of William (Bill) Astor - the 3rd Viscount Astor - whose main seat was located at the historic Cliveden House. Interestingly, during his short political career, Astor was appointed in 1932 secretary to Victor Bulwer-Lytton, 2nd Earl of Lytton, at a League of Nations Committee of Enquiry in what was then known as Manchuria. If that name seems familiar to readers of this thread, that is because Victor Bulwer-Lytton was the grandson of Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton, a leading 19th century Rosicrucian, a member of the Orphic Circle and author of the novel Vril: The Power of the Coming Race.

In 1960, Bronwen Astor became the mistress of Cliveden House which her mother-in-law, Nancy Astor (the first female member of Parliament in the UK) had made famous with her political salons. Between the two World Wars, the Astors held regular weekend house parties with guests including Charlie Chaplin, Winston Churchill, Joseph Kennedy, George Bernard Shaw, Mahatma Gandhi, Amy Johnson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, H. H. Asquith, T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia), Arthur Balfour and the writers Henry James, Rudyard Kipling, and Edith Wharton. Quite an impressive list by any standards and no doubt a mark of the Astors' high social standing. However, within three years of her marriage to William Astor, Bronwen Astor's world would be turned upside down by the infamous Profumo affair, which brought down Prime Minister Harold Macmillan's Conservative government.

During the weekend of 8–9 July 1961, the model Christine Keeler was among several guests of society osteopath Stephen Ward at the Spring Cottage at Cliveden, which Ward rented from the Astors. That same weekend, at the main house, the British Minster of War John Profumo and his actress wife Valerie were among the large gathering from the worlds of politics and the arts which Astor was hosting in honour of the Pakistani President. On the Saturday evening, Ward's and Astor's parties mingled at the Cliveden swimming pool, which Ward and his guests had permission to use. Keeler, who had been swimming naked, was introduced to Profumo while trying to cover herself up with a skimpy towel. She would subsequently go on to have a short affair with Profumo who had become attracted to her after her embarrassing meeting with him. Unfortunately for Profumo, Keeler was simultaneously having an affair with Captain Yevgeny Ivanov ("Eugene Ivanov"), a naval attaché at the Soviet Embassy who, as was well known to British Intelligence (MI5), was an intelligence officer in the Soviet GRU. Profumo's interest in Keeler proved to be an unwelcome complication in MI5's plans to use her in a honey trap operation (set up by Ward) against Ivanov, to help secure his defection to the West. The affair would end badly for all involved but especially for Ward who, having been arrested and charged with immorality offences involving Keeler and her friend Mandy Rice-Davies, the night before the verdict was to be given at his court trial took a drug overdose from which he never regained consciousness. MI5 had hung him out to dry but his role on behalf of British Intelligence would belatedly be confirmed in 1982. During this period there were also allegations made but never proven that William Astor had had an affair with Keeler's friend Mandy Rice-Davies. Astor was deeply upset at finding himself under police investigation, and by the social ostracism that followed the Ward trial. After his death in 1966, Cliveden was sold. For those who may be interested, the 1989 film Scandal provides a good portrayal of the affair, including the infamous swimming scene at Cliveden that ignited the doomed romance.

However, as I noted at the beginning of this post, the Astors are considered to be leading lights in the Illuminati, an organisation which is believed to conduct occult ceremonies that can include orgiastic rites. Such activities can leave an unpleasant lingering presence in places which host such activities (consider what the C's have just said about voodoo in Brazil in the latest session) and this would seem to include Cliveden House. The atmosphere so disturbed Bronwen Astor (who would later become a Roman Catholic) that she told my relative that she arranged for the House to be exorcised by a priest before she would live in it. Curiously, I believe that Melania Trump did exactly the same thing before she moved into the White House as the wife and First Lady of Donald Trump. Perhaps she had become aware of the Clintons dabbling in the occult - something which the C's have confirmed in the transcripts.​

The Scythe of Zeus

In the session dated 19 February 2000, the C’s stated that the Northern peoples (i.e., the peoples of Northern Europe including the British Isles) were responsible for civilising the Mediterranean/Adriatic peoples. This statement goes against the prevailing historical and archaeological consensus that civilisation spread from the Eastern Mediterranean (Egypt, Mesopotamia etc.) westwards to Northern Europe where lived supposedly half savage, primitive farmers and hunter gatherers. Is there anything though in the archaeological and historical records or in ancient mythology which might support the C’s contention? I set out below the relevant extract from the transcripts in order to set the scene:​

Session 19 February 2000:

Q: I didn't think so. Okay, in this book it says: Diodorus Siculus, writing in the 1st century B.C., said that "certain sacred offerings wrapped in wheat straw come from the Hyperboreans into Scythia, whence they are taken over by the neighbouring peoples in succession until they get as far west as the Adriatic. From there they are sent south, and the first Greeks to receive them are the Dodonaeans. Then, continuing southward, they reach the Malian gulf, cross to Euboea, and are passed on from town to town as far as Carystus. Then they skip Andros, the Carystians take them to Tenos, and the Tenians to Delos. That is how these things are said to reach Delos at the present time." So, from very ancient times, there was this practice of the Hyperboreans sending sacred offerings to the Island of Delos. Now, the Island of Delos is supposedly the birthplace of Phoebus Apollo, whose mother was Leto. Supposedly he was born on Mt. Cynthus. This is a very curious thing. This is contrary to the old view that the cultural flow was from the Mediterranean to the North, that civilization began in the Near East. It implies a cultural flow from the North to the South. What were these ancient Hyperboreans sending to the Island of Delos?

A: Leaves bearing cryptic codes.

Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Mediterranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

Q: Was Stonehenge ever complete, with all the stones there? This author suggests that it was never completed because there are missing stones...

A: Of course.

Q: What happened to the stones that are missing? The books suggests that it was never finished because the architect must have died.

A: Nonsense. Multiple shocks registered through the ages.

Q: Was Stonehenge built in stages as this author suggests? Did it start out as a circular ditch, at the time of the so-called Aubrey holes?

A: No.

Q: Was it built all at once, complete?

A: Yes.

Q: The legend was that the god,
Phoebus Apollo, danced at Stonehenge every nineteen years. What does this relate to ?

A: Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!

Q: I mean, there are stones just plain missing! Who could haul off such big pieces of rock?! . (A) You asked about these missing stones, and the answer was the multiple shocks registered. (L) Right. What about these multiple shocks. What, in particular?

A: Some were earthquakes; mini-cataclysmic in nature. Some were EM generated smashes, when terran forces clashed with outside "forces."

Q: Are you suggesting that some of these rocks were vaporized, as it were, by some sort of particle beam weaponry?

A: EM activity.

Q: What was the purpose of the 56 Aubrey holes?

A: Ground.

Q: Why did they bury ashes of dead bodies in them?

A: That was later... fragmented suspicions.

Q: Was Stonehenge once known as the Cloister of Ambrius?

Q: Who was Ambrius?

A: Druid tradition/cloak.

Q: What was it a cloak for? Who was Ambrius?

A: Not who. What.

Q: What was Ambrius?

A: They would label as a god. You might say otherwise.

Q: What was the meaning of the Sword thrust into the ground that was worshipped by the Scythians; the Scythians being connected with the Hyperboreans and Celts of Britain.

A: Scithe.

Q: Who was that?

A: Scythe.
[MJF: Curiously “Scyths” is an alternative name for the Scythians.]

Q: That was the Sword God? Saturn?

Q: That was the meaning of the sword thrust into the ground; it was a scythe?

A: Empowerer, or so they thought.

Q: Which god did this sword in the ground represent?

Zeus.

We should bear in mind here that the C’s also said that Stonehenge was built by the Druids (a statement that is strongly refuted by modern historians) in 8,000 BC, which is over 5,000 years earlier than the date archaeologists usually give for the first phase of construction at the site located on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire. This would seem to suggest that the Druids have a much older pedigree than that which is normally envisaged.
The Cloister of Ambrius

The Cloister of Ambrius as described by the English historian Geoffrey of Monmouth in his book Historia Regum Britanniae was supposedly a monastery of 300 monks on Mount Ambrius close to Salisbury in which the Saxon chieftain Hengist and his followers betrayed and slaughtered the British leaders. Bishop Eldadus subsequently buried the bodies in a cemetery there. Later, Uther Pendragon (King Arthur’s father) and Merlin bring the stones of the Giant's Dance from Ireland and set them up as a monument to the slain. The cloister had supposedly been founded by someone called Ambrius many years earlier. Geoffrey intended his stone monument on Mount Ambrius to correspond to Stonehenge and the cloister of Ambrius on Mount Ambrius to correspond to a religious site in Amesbury, but Stonehenge is about 3.2 kilometres (2.0 miles) west of Amesbury and is located on a rise of ground which is much less than anything one would normally call a hill, much less a mountain. Amesbury by way of contrast is in a shallow valley of the river Avon. In the ninth century AD, the town was apparently known as Ambresbyrig, i.e., "the burgh [borough] of Ambrosius". So where does the name Ambrius derive from?

Geoffrey of Monmouth’s story explaining the construction of Stonehenge is obviously errant nonsense, which draws in Arthurian characters such as Uther Pendragon and the legendary wizard Merlin presumably to give it a bit more colour. But could Ambrius have been based on a real-life person? If so, some scholars think that person may have been Aurelius Ambrosius Aurelianus (Emrys Wledig in Welsh), who was the son of Ambrosius the Elder (Aurelius Ambrosius). Ambrius is evidently a Latin sounding name and the name Ambrosius is certainly a close fit with it. It was not uncommon for Romano-British leaders to have Latin names in the 5th Century AD. Ambrosius’ date of birth is unknown, but most sources indicate that he was active in the British counter-offensive against the pagan Saxons in the 460's AD. Thus, he could hardly have been born earlier than 420 AD and was most likely born after 430 AD.

According to the British historian Gildas, Ambrosius' parents "had been slain in these same broils" dating the likely death of Aurelius Ambrosius to circa 441-445. If Geoffrey of Monmouth can be trusted (a very big if) to have drawn upon some authentic traditions regarding Aurelius Ambrosius, the comet that appeared at the time of his death was most likely seen in the winter of 442/43. A celestial sign such as this occurring at the time of death of an important notable, is exactly the type of material the old chronologers would have recorded and/or passed on as folk legend. According to one researcher, Michael Veprauskas, Ambrosius would be the same as the "Merlin Ambrosius" of the History of the Kings of Britain, by Geoffrey of Monmouth. He was evidently in his youth at the time, presumably in hiding after the death of his father, and sought out by the chief British warlord Vortigern.

Many believe that Vortigern was the "superbus tyrannus" said to have invited the Saxon warlords Hengist and Horsa to aid him in fighting the Picts and the Scots who had invaded what is now northern England, whereupon these Saxon leaders revolted, killing his son in the process and forming the Kingdom of Kent. Vortigern has come to be viewed as a traitor to the British people. For example, Gildas writing in the following century would denigrate Vortigern for his misjudgement in inviting the Saxons into Britain and blamed him directly for the loss of Britain. It is said that Vortigern took refuge in North Wales and that his grave was located in Dyfed or the Llŷn Peninsula.

Author and researcher Andrew Collins mentions in his book The Seventh Sword that because of his treachery and treason, Vortigern incurred the wrath of the Britons under the command of Aurelius Ambrosius, causing the beleaguered Vortigern to retreat to a valley stronghold on the Lleyn Peninsula, near the Caernarvon coast in West Wales. There under a triple peak known today as the Rivals, his wooden stronghold was besieged and Vortigern burned to death in AD 464

However, this was not Vortigern’s only Welsh stronghold since Collins also refers to the hillfort of Dinas Emrys, i.e., the Fort of Emrys or Ambrosius who was also known as Merlin Ambrosius, which is near today to the village of Beddgelert. Interestingly, the site is also known as the fort of Merlin. According to Geoffrey of Monmouth, as a boy Merlin had been brought before Vortigern and his Druid advisors to be sacrificed as part of the Dinas Emrys’s foundation ceremony [MJF: For a fuller account of this story, including the legend of the two fighting dragons, see: Cylch Blodeuwedd » Blog Archive » Where the dragons slept – Dinas Emrys]. However, his psychic powers and wise counselling had so impressed them that he had become a magical advisor first to Vortigern and then to Aurelius Ambrosius. To support this association between Vortigern and Dinas Emrys, the land around the hillfort has yielded up dozens of swords and relics from the time of Vortigern. Moreover, a burial ground has also been discovered nearby, where the stone-lined graves of several Druids were unearthed.

1716250160320.png
Dinas Emrys
See: Dinas Emrys - Wikipedia

When the Romans first occupied Britain in AD 43 one of their main goals was to wipe out the Druid priesthood in Britain since they not only feared the Druids but saw them as a source of unity where the Britons were concerned. Although the Druids would survive in non-Roman Scotland – the Romans largely eradicated them in the rest of mainland Britain with the last Druid bastion being that based on the Welsh island of Anglesey, which was the most important Druidic stronghold in the British Isles and the main Druid seminary. The Romans would conquer the island by means of two military campaigns in AD 59 and AD 79 respectively. Whilst some of the surviving Druids managed to escape to Ireland others would take refuge in remote places. By the time the Roman legions pulled out of Britain at the beginning of the 5th century AD, Christian missionaries had converted much of the Romano-British population and Celtic Christian priests would oppose the influence of the few remaining Druids. The 5th century AD might therefore be viewed as the last hurrah of the British Druids whose varied roles in British society as spiritual leaders, teachers and healers would gradually be taken over by Christian monks. Hence, it would not be beyond the bounds of reasonable belief that a British chieftain or king like Vortigern might still have a group of learned Druids to advise him as late as the mid-5th century AD.

However, another key role of the Druid priests had been to order the execution of weak or enfeebled Celtic kings and replace them with more energetic, robust and powerful successors. It is therefore a reasonable speculation on my part to wonder whether a small group of Druid priests may have entered into some sort of pact or covenant which advocated the deposing of Vortigern for his perceived treason against the British people that had led to the ruination of the country. It may be a stretch but if there is anything to this theory, might such a Druidic pact be the basis for the ‘sorcerers’ covenant’ which the C’s spoke of in the session dated 15 August 1998, especially as Ambrosius (a deeply Christian figure), who was also known as Merlin Ambrosius, was certainly an Arthurian type leader figure around whom the British people would rally against the invading Angles, Saxons and Jutes (see more below on this):​

Q: (L) Okay, now: I would like to know if there was a real historic person behind the legend of King Arthur?

A: Close. Sorcerer’s coven. Secret pact of coven is covenant.

Q: (L) Was this the Nordic Covenant behind the legend of King Arthur?

A: Not really.

Q: (L) I think that implies that there might be a connection?

A: Maybe there is something more like an offshoot.

Q: (L) The Nordic Covenant is an offshoot of the Arthurian Covenant or vice versa?

A: King Arthur story based on an offshoot of the Nordic Covenant root.

Q: (L) Okay, now you say that the Nordic Covenant can be positive or negative. Would the Arthurian Cycle be of the Positive Offshoot?

A: Both.

Q: (L) What period of time did this Sorcerer’s Coven …

A: During the ‘Dark Ages’.

Q: (L) Can you get me closer to a year or period of years?

A: We will let you do that.

Another name for sorcerers is, of course, magicians. This is something the Druids were certainly viewed as being through their practice of magic incantations or use of enchantments. Is there any evidence though for a small group of Druid magicians or sorcerers to have been associated with Vortigern? In fact, there is. As I mentioned above, near Dinas Emrys, Vortigern’s stronghold where Geoffrey of Monmouth claimed a young Merlin was almost sacrificed by Druid priests, archaeologists discovered towards the end of the 20th century a burial ground, where the stone-lined graves of several Celtic Druids were unearthed. Andrew Collins named this site as Cell-y-Dewiniaid – the ‘Grove of the Magicians’ – which was once a sacred shrine of oaks below the heights of Dinas Emrys. It was here that Vortigern’s Druids had met to discuss the great issues of the day. At the end of the field where the graves were found, a white thorn tree and a stone had been used to mark the spot where each Druid had been laid to rest. Although the oak trees were cut down long ago, four old, gnarled thorn trees still mark the spot.​

So, did the Druids, as the magicians or sorcerers, of Dinas Emrys enter into a pact or covenant to depose the hapless Vortigern as king and replace him first with his son and then, after his death, with Aurelius Ambrosius Aurelianus (Merlin Ambrosius)? Perhaps someone can ask the C’s?

Ambrosius the Warrior King

According to the Welsh monk and historian Nennius, Ambrosius whilst he was a young lad was found by Vortigern's men in the "field of Aelecti in the district of Glevesing"7 playing with some friends. This localises the incident to the area between the Usk and Rumney in Monmouthshire, Wales. After the young Ambrosius boldly proclaimed his true origins to Vortigern, the latter apparently had a change of heart or feared retaliation, and Ambrosius was not harmed [MJF: Shades of the Merlin story here - see above. Were the two figures conflated together? If so, could this explain why Ambrosius was also known as Merlin Ambrosius.]. About 455-60 AD, Ambrosius became part of the British counter offensive against the Saxons, and soon, one of its leading lights. This was the man of whom Gildas says:​

"Their leader was Ambrosius Aurelianus, a gentleman who perhaps alone of the Romans, had survived the shock of this notable storm".

Concerning Ambrosius' role in events that followed the death of Vortimer, Vortigern's eldest son, the English historian William of Malmesbury says:

"When he (Vortimer) died the strength of the Britons diminished and all hope left them. They would soon have been altogether destroyed if Ambrosius, the sole survivor of the Romans who became king after Vortigern, had not defeated the presumptuous barbarians with the powerful aid of the warlike Arthur."

For more see: EBK: Generations of Ambrosius Part 3 (earlybritishkingdoms.com)

Although Michael Veprauskas cites the claim made by Geoffrey of Monmouth concerning the founding of the "cloister of Ambrius":

"... on Mount Ambrius, for it was Ambrius, so they say, who had founded the monastery years before.",

Veprauskas believes that Ambrosius (or more likely his father) did lay the foundations for a monastery in modern day Amesbury, although he cites no evidence for this. There is certainly no historical evidence of any cloister on or very near the site of Stonehenge. In Amesbury itself though there was the Abbey of St Mary and St Melor, a Benedictine abbey founded by Alfrida, or Ethelfrida, the Dowager Queen of the Saxon King Edgar. However, this abbey was established long after the time we have been speaking of here. The foundation continued until 1177, when King Henry II dissolved the community because of evil conduct by the Abbess. The buildings were made a cell of the Abbey of Fontevrault, in Anjou; whence a Prioress and 24 nuns were brought and established at Amesbury.

Could there have been a massacre of Christian Britons by the forces of the Saxon warlord Hengist in the vicinity of Stonehenge or Amesbury? One cannot rule it out but there is currently no evidence to support such a claim. Interestingly though, there is an old tradition that Vortigern granted land to the Saxons in Essex (East Saxons) and Sussex (South Saxons) after a banquet where the Saxons treacherously slew all of the leaders of the British but saved Vortigern to extract this ransom. However, there is no indication as to where this alleged massacre occurred.

Alternatively, is it possible that there was a terrible massacre at Stonehenge but at a much earlier time, the memory of this massacre continuing in local folklore until it became linked to Ambrosius (Ambrius) in the Dark Ages when marauding Saxons were carrying out murderous raids up and down the length of Britain? If so, was that massacre an event that took place in Bronze Age Britain at a time when Stonehenge was linked with the worship of the god Apollo (see more below on this) and specifically during the Trojan War famously described in Homer’s tales of the Iliad and the Odyssey?

In the Iliad, quite early in the Trojan War, Achilles puts the handsome young Trojan prince Troilus, the son of Queen Hecuba, to death in the temple and sanctuary of Apollo Timbreus, which was located near Thymbra (or Thymbre) a town in the Troad, near to Troy. In the story, Achilles ambushes Troilus and his sister Polyxena when he has ridden with her for water from a well in the Thymbra. Troilus takes refuge in the nearby temple, but Achilles follows him in, and beheads him at the altar before help can arrive. This sacrilege ultimately leads to Achilles’ own death, when Apollo avenges himself by helping Paris strike Achilles with the arrow that pierces his heel, the only part of him that is not immune. The temple of Apollo Timbreus is supposed to have been located on a plain as is Stonehenge (Salisbury Plain). The temple is also the place where Cassandra, a Trojan priestess dedicated to the god Apollo and daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy, allegedly received her prophetic powers. Given what the C’s said about Stonehenge’s power in terms of us thinking of “Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway”, could this reference to Cassandra’s prophetic powers being received there reflect the fact that Stonehenge even in the Bronze Age was still a place where those who were psychically sensitive enough could establish a link to that information highway?

It would be unlikely that a prince would ride alone during a war without a retinue of guards. So, does Homer’s description of the sacrilegious slaying of Troilus at a major temple and sanctuary of Apollo refer indirectly to a real massacre that took place at Stonehenge during the Trojan War, a massacre that would live on in local folklore right down to the times of Nennius and Gildas, only to be picked up and corrupted by Geoffrey of Monmouth in the Middle Ages and blamed on the Saxon warlord Hengist?
The Scythians

The other thing we need to bear in mind going forward is that the C’s have confirmed that the arguments put forward by the author Iman Wilkens in his 1990 book Where Troy Once Stood, which propose that the city of Troy was located in England and that the Trojan War was fought between groups of Celts based in Northern Europe, are broadly true – hence my reasons for arguing below that Stonehenge might be Homer’s temple of Apollo Timbreus at Thymbra where Troilus was murdered by Achilles.

The standard current archaeological view is that Troy was located near the Dardanelles in Turkey, with many placing it at the site discovered in 1871 by Heinrich Schliemann near present-day Hisarlık. It is important to note here that during the Late Bronze Age, this Troy was called Wilusa, which was a vassal state of the Hittite Empire, the empire from which Abraham/Moses and Queen Nefertiti both came from according to the C’s:​

Session 20 August 2001:

Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.
Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?
Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS

Session 23 August 2001:

Q: (L) Well, we should have figured that. There's hardly been anybody else running things for the last 300 thousand years or so. Okay, going in another direction: what other names were the Danaans known by?
A: Scythians.
Q: (L) How did the Scythians get to Egypt?
A: VIA Akkad.
Q: (L) Was Sargon a Scythian?
Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Where do the Scythians come from?
A: China.
Q: (L) How did they get to China?
A: From the Caucasus.
Q: (L) So, they started off from the Caucasus, went to China, and were later driven back West by the Chinese? Is that it?
Q: (L) Northern China or Southern China?
A: North.

The Celts are assumed to be an Indo-European race and there is now evidence to support what the C’s said above in the form of the human remains discovered in the Tarim Basin in northwest China that have been very well preserved by the dry desert climate of the region (see: Tarim mummies - Wikipedia). DNA testing has shown these mummies to be Indo-European in origin. It has been suggested by one team of archaeologists that these people may have arrived in the region by way of the Pamir Mountains about 5,000 years ago (i.e., in the Early Bronze Age and 500 years before the age of Sargon the Great who the C’s said above was a Scythian).​

Victor H Mair has claimed that:

The new finds are also forcing a re-examination of old Chinese books that describe historical or legendary figures of great height, with deep-set blue or green eyes, long noses, full beards, and red or blond hair. Scholars have traditionally scoffed at these accounts, but it now seems that they may be accurate.

I was also rather struck by a wooden sculpture found at the Xiaohe cemetery (see below), which is attributed to the Tarim Basin dwellers. Hmmm … it doesn’t half remind me of the strange elongated faces found on the stone humanoid statues discovered near Gobleki Tepe (ref. Urfa Man) and more recently at Karahan Tepi (see my recent post) that are both sites curiously located very near to Hisarlık where Schliemann thought Homer's city of Troy was located:

1716250911402.png
Wooden Sculpture found at the Xiaohe cemetery

1716251023901.png
Urfa Man

What do readers think?

In the last excerpt from the transcripts cited above, the C’s told us that the Danaans were Scythians. In the Greek poet Homer’s two tales of the Trojan War, the Iliad and the Odyssey, he describes the Danaans as being allies of the Achaeans.

However, for the purposes of this article, we need to keep in mind that the Danaans (the children of Anu, the chief ruler of the Mesopotamian Anunnaki gods) may be linked with the fabled Tuatha de Danaan (the ‘Dragon Slayers’?) who in Irish legend were a magical race of red or golden-haired giants who strangely bear a striking resemblance to the people described in the ancient Chinese records referring to the Tarim Basin settlers (see above). I would suggest this is no coincidence.
Troy in Turkey

So how did Troy end up in Asia Minor. Quoting from Wikipedia’s synopsis of Wilken’s work:

“Wilkens argues that Troy was located in England on the Gog Magog Hills in Cambridgeshire, and that the city of Ely refers to Ilium, another name for Troy. He believes that Celts living there were attacked around 1200 BC by fellow Celts from the European continent to battle over access to the tin mines in Cornwall, as tin was a very important component for the production of bronze. In fact, Homer names the attackers of Troy as Achaeans, Argives and Danaans, not Greeks.”

This is certainly a plausible economic reason for the war, but could this have been merely a secondary reason? The prelude to Homer’s story of the siege of Troy involved the famous myth of the Apple of Discord. This was the golden apple (MJF: or was it in fact a Golden Ram?) dropped by Eris, the goddess of strife, at the wedding of Peleus and Thetis in the Greek myth of the Judgement of Paris. It sparked a vanity-fuelled dispute among Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite that eventually led to the Trojan War. My own theory is that the Apple of Discord was in fact the Grail, which may have been kept at Troy and perhaps at one stage at Stonehenge (the ‘Cloister of Ambrius’) where the god Apollo was venerated.

In Homer’s account in the Iliad, we learn that early on during the Achaean invasion of Ilium the Greeks attacked a Trojan temple where they killed King Priam's son Troilus in the sanctuary of Apollo Thymbraios, a town located in the Troad, supposedly near to Troy. Could that sacked temple in reality have been Stonehenge? Recall here that the English poet and mythologist Robert Graves in his book The White Goddess advanced the view that Apollo had originally been a Celtic deity who was shoehorned into the Greek pantheon as a sun god in place of Helios. The fact that Stonehenge was recognised in the ancient world as being a temple of Apollo might suggest that Apollo was originally a Celtic/Trojan god as indeed was Zeus (see more below on this).

Wilkens further hypothesises that the Sea Peoples found in the Late Bronze Age Mediterranean were Celts, who after the war settled in Greece and the Aegean Islands as the Achaeans and Pelasgians. They named their new cities after the places they had come from [MJF: for example Athens, the original of which had been in northern France] and brought the oral poems that formed the basis of the Iliad and the Odyssey with them from western Europe. Wilkens writes that, after being orally transmitted for about four centuries, the poems were translated and written down in Greek around 750 BC. The Greeks, who had forgotten about the origins of the poems, located the stories in the Mediterranean, where many Homeric place names could be found, but the poems' descriptions of towns, islands, sailing directions and distances were not altered to fit the reality of the Greek setting. He also writes that "It also appears that Homer's Greek contains a large number of loan words from western European languages, more often from Dutch rather than English, French or German." These languages are considered by linguists to have not existed until at least 1000 years after Homer. Wilkens argues that the Atlantic Ocean was the theatre for the Odyssey instead of the Mediterranean. For example: he locates Scylla and Charybdis at present day St Michael's Mount.

Of course, Wilkens’ theories were dismissed by historians and classicists as errant nonsense but the C’s have now confirmed that they are broadly speaking correct. Homer’s account of the Trojan War shows the gods of the Greek pantheon taking sides with some helping the Greeks and others helping the Trojans. The question we need to ask though is how did the gods of Olympus become the gods of the Greeks of the classical age? The answer is quite surprising.

Continued in Part 2

The Scythe of Zeus Part 2

The Gods of Ancient Greece

The origin of the Greeks is related to the arrival of the Proto-Greeks, an Indo-European people, in the southern Balkan peninsula around the end of the 3rd millennium BC. They subdued the native Cretans (who the C's confirmed had been mainly Egyptians) and other islanders and developed a civilisation that flourished in the northeast of the Mediterranean Sea. The earliest form of Greek language is attested as Mycenaean Greek in the Bronze Age. The Mycenaeans created an advanced culture during the late Bronze Age and established strong cultural and economic ties with the other major powers of the Eastern Mediterranean, which were Egypt and the Minoans of Crete. However, like the Minoans, their civilisation appeared to collapse quite quickly. If you check Wikipedia, it states that Mycenae was among the numerous Aegean sites destroyed as part of the Bronze Age Collapse around 1200 BC. The causes of these destructions are unknown, but proposed explanations include enemy attack, internal strife, and natural disasters such as earthquakes. Unlike many other sites, Mycenae was partly rebuilt after this destruction, though it was no longer the centre of a centralised literate bureaucracy. Pottery finds suggest that ‘Postpalatial Mycenae’ eventually regained some of its wealth, before burning once again. After this period, the site remained sparsely populated until the Hellenistic era.

We now know that the Minoan civilisation never really recovered from the catastrophic eruption of the island volcano of Thera (today called Santorini) but this does not readily explain the collapse of the Mycenaean civilisation since they were less affected by the eruption of Thera than the Minoans who were devastated by the terrible tsunami unleashed by the massive explosion that ripped the heart out of the island of Thera. The same tsunami also devastated the coastal districts of Egypt and the Levant with the resulting ash cloud from Thera’s eruption affecting much of Egypt for months if not years afterwards (for more on this see my earlier posts on the biblical plagues of Egypt). [MJF: I have recently watched a documentary that suggested Crete was in fact hit by ten successive tsunamis after Thera erupted, some of which were more than a hundred feet high (30 meters)]

The answer to Mycenae’s rapid decline would seem to lie with the last of the terrible biblical plagues that struck Egypt, which the Bible describes as the visitation of the Angel of Death. The Angel of Death appears to have been a virulent plague that first struck Egypt and then fanned out from there to affect most of the Eastern Mediterranean. It would seem the plague was transmitted to the powerful Hittites by captured Egyptian prisoners of war. In the case of Mycenae, it no doubt was spread by traders, merchants and diplomats who brought it back from a plague-ridden Egypt. Historians consider that Mycenae reached its peak in 1350 BC. This just happens to correspond with the reign of Akhenaten in Egypt who we now know was the pharaoh at the time of the biblical Exodus and the eruption of Thera. As I will explain later, close ties between the royal families of Mycenae (descended from the Perseids) and Egypt may have played their part in the escape of Princess Meritaten from Egypt.

The people who came to be known as the Greeks of the Classical or Hellenistic age were primarily new pastoral settlers who arrived in Greece during what is known as the Greek Dark Ages of the 12th–9th centuries BC. The description the “Greek Dark Ages” reveals that these people did not leave much in the way of written records for historians to contemplate today. This includes the identities of their gods. So, when did these people start to worship Zeus and the other Greek gods of the Olympus pantheon? The answer lies with a group of these early Ionian Greeks who ventured to Asia Minor and established trading colonies on what today is the coastal strip of western Turkey, which was then known to the Greeks as Anatolia (from the Greek Ἀνατολή (Anatolḗ) meaning "the East"). This brought them into direct contact with the Hittites who by comparison to these early Greek settlers were a more advanced society and culture that had a written language and records dating back several centuries. It should be noted here that during the Late Bronze Age, the Hittite Empire disintegrated into several independent Syro-Hittite states and was no longer a centralised empire based on the capital city of Hattusa.

This contact with the Hittites exposed these Ionian Greeks to the Hittite gods and the myths surrounding them. These myths would be absorbed and eventually taken back to mainland Greece via the Aegean Greek populated islands such as Cyprus. In so doing, these Hittite gods would be renamed as Zeus, Apollo, Hera etc. Just like the Hellenistic Greeks, the Hittites viewed their gods as dwelling on mountain tops like Olympus. Like the Greek Zeus, Tarhunt was the Hittite weather god and king of the gods. He was associated with storms, thunder, and lightning, and played a significant role in Hittite mythology. As a central figure, Tarhunt was highly revered and invoked for various rituals and ceremonies. Zeus was also a thunder god who was associated with hurling bolts of lightning at those who offended him. This depiction of Zeus also connects him with one of the most popular Hittite deities the Weather God Teshub, (borrowed from the Hurrian pantheon). Teshub was known for carrying a triple thunderbolt as a symbol of his power, and he was often depicted riding a bull. Curiously, Zeus as a sky and thunder god is also associated with a bull because the animal was considered a symbol of strength, fertility, and sacrifice in Greek mythology. Indeed, according to one Greek myth, Zeus famously transformed himself into a bull so as to abduct Europa, a Phoenician princess.​

You will also recall that the C’s told Laura that the Levites were originally Hittite moon worshippers. The object of their worship would have been the Moon God Kaskuh who was widely worshipped among the Hittites. As a celestial deity, Kaskuh played a crucial role in influencing the cycles of nature and the passage of time. Emphasizing his importance, the Hittites revered Kaskuh for his ability to control the phases of the moon.

As with the Hellenistic Greeks, temples were central to Hittite religious life, serving as the focal point for worship, offerings, and divine communication. Priests and priestesses maintained the temples and performed the necessary rituals to honour the gods. The Hittites consulted oracles to seek guidance and wisdom from the gods just as the Greeks would do at places like Delphi Festivals and celebrations played an important role in honouring the Hittite gods and their families, including the mother-goddess. This aspect of Hittite religious practice suggests the influence of an early matrilineal society in line with the mother goddess cultures of the Middle and Near East (think here of Isis, Inanna, Ishtar etc. who would eventually morph into the Greek goddess Aphrodite who was closely associated with the island of Cyprus). In the case of the Hittites, the weather and fertility god, Tarhun, was often accompanied by his wife, a mother-goddess. This duo formed the backbone of Hittite religion and were crucial for their societal balance and harmony. Compare this here with the roles of Osiris and Isis in Egypt and also Zeus and Hera in the Greek pantheon.

There is no doubt that the Hittites drew on the mythologies of the neighbouring Mesopotamians and Assyrians where their gods were concerned but by the same token as Scythians they also drew on an older Proto-Indo-European mythology, which is the body of myths and deities associated with the Proto-Indo-Europeans, recalling here that the C’s told Laura that the Indo-Europeans (including the Celts and Hittites) were originally an Aryan sub-race. Scholars believe that elements of this Proto-Indo-European mythology influenced later mythologies including Greek Mythology. If so, then it is highly likely that the Hittites were a key player in this process.
The Slaying of the Cosmic Serpent

One common myth which can be found among all Indo-European mythologies is a battle ending with the slaying of a serpent, usually a dragon of some sort. Examples of this include:​
As to the Hittites, there were analogous stories in other neighbouring (non-Indo-European) mythologies such as Anu or Marduk vs. Tiamat in Mesopotamian mythology, Ra vs. Apep in Egyptian mythology, Baal or El vs. Lotan or Yam-Nahar in Levantine mythology and Yahweh or the Archangel Gabriel vs. Leviathan or Rahab or tannin in Jewish mythology.

Echoes of this battle can be found even today in the Christian tradition of Michael the Archangel battling Satan (in the form of a seven-headed dragon), in the Blessed Virgin Mary crushing the head of a serpent in Roman Catholic iconography and in the legend of Saint George slaying the Dragon in Christian mythology.

The myth symbolised a clash between the forces of order and chaos (represented by the serpent) and the god or hero who would generally always win with some notable exceptions such as the Norse Ragnarök myth. It is therefore probable that there existed some kind of dragon or serpent, possibly multi-headed (cf. Śeṣa, the hydra and Typhon) and likely linked with the god of underworld and/or waters, as serpentine aspects can be found in many chthonic and/or aquatic Indo-European deities. In my own view, the dragon or serpent represent the forces of chaos and may be a disguised representation of a comet whose fiery trail through the sky was viewed by the ancients as that of a fire breathing cosmic serpent bringing destruction, pestilence and plague in its wake.

It seems highly likely that the Ionian Greeks were influenced in this regard by the story of the battle between Tarhunt and Illuyanka as found in Hittite mythology that would subsequently become a battle between Zeus and Typhon in Greek Hellenistic mythology*.

1716252819002.png
A stone carving depicting Tarhunt slaying Illuyanka
*For more on the influence of the Proto-Indo-European religion on later religions see: Proto-Indo-European religion | Religion Wiki | Fandom.

The Hittite chief god Tarhunt can be closely compared to the neighbouring Hurrians’ chief sky and storm god Teshub who was the head of the Hurrian pantheon in the same way that Zeus was the head of the Greek Olympian pantheon. Teshub could be portrayed both as destructive and protective. Like Zeus, individual weather phenomena, including winds, lightning, thunder and rain, could be described as his weapons. Depictions of Teshub are rare, though it is agreed he was typically portrayed as an armed, bearded figure, sometimes holding a bundle of lightning. In some cases, he was also depicted driving in a chariot drawn by two sacred bulls. Zeus too was often depicted as an armed, bearded figure holding lightning bolts and Zeus was also connected to sacred bulls since he sometimes took the form of a bull, for example, in the famous myth concerning the seduction of Europa. As to the battle between Tarhunt (or Teshub) and Illuyanka, there are in fact two surviving versions of the story:

In the first version, the two gods fight and Illuyanka wins. Teshub then goes to the Hattian goddess Inaras for advice. Having promised her love to a mortal named Hupasiyas in return for his help, she devises a trap for the dragon. She goes to him with large quantities of food and drink and entices him to drink his fill. Once drunk, the dragon is bound by Hupasiyas with a rope. Then the Sky God Teshub appears with the other gods and kills the dragon.

In the second version, after the two gods fight and Teshub loses, Illuyanka takes Teshub's eyes and heart. To avenge himself upon the dragon, the Sky God Teshub marries the goddess Hebat, daughter of a mortal, named Arm. They have a son, Sarruma, who grows up and marries the daughter of the dragon Illuyanka. The Sky God Teshub tells his son to ask for the return of Teshub's eyes and heart as a wedding gift, and he does so. His eyes and heart restored, Teshub goes to face the dragon Illuyanka once more. At the point of vanquishing the dragon, Sarruma finds out about the battle and realises that he had been used for this purpose. He demands that his father take his life along with Illuyanka's, and so Teshub kills them both with thundery rain and lightning. This version is illustrated on a relief which was discovered at Malatya (dating from 1050-850 BC) and is on display in the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations in Ankara, Turkey (see picture above).
Zeus’s Battle with Typhon

In 1930, W. Porzig first made the comparison of Teshub's battle with Illuyankas with the sky-God Zeus’s battle with serpent-like Typhon as told in Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheke (I.6.3). The earliest mention of Typhon though, and his only occurrence in Homer, is a passing reference in the Iliad to Zeus striking the ground around where Typhon lies defeated.

By tradition, Typhon was the final son of Gaia, fathered by Tartarus, and was the deadliest monster of Greek mythology. Typhon attempted to destroy Zeus at the will of Gaia, because Zeus had imprisoned the Titans who had fought with the gods of Olympus and been defeated. Typhon was described as one of the largest and most fearsome of all creatures. His human upper half reached as high as the stars. His hands reached east and west and had a hundred dragon heads on each. He was feared even by the mighty gods. His bottom half was gigantic viper coils that could reach the top of his head when stretched out and made a hissing noise. His whole body was covered in wings, and fire flashed from his eyes. Typhon would be defeated though by Zeus, who trapped him underneath Mount Etna in Italy. Interestingly, the historian Herodotus (5th century BC), equated Typhon with the Egyptian god Set and he thus reported that Typhon was supposed to be buried instead under Lake Serbonis in Egypt, near the Egyptian Mount Kasios.

However, in the alternative account of the origin of Typhon (Typhoeus), the Homeric Hymn to Apollo makes the monster Typhaon at Delphi a son of archaic Hera in her Minoan form, produced out of herself, like a monstrous version of Hephaestus, and whelped in a cave in Cilicia and confined there in the enigmatic Arima, or land of the Arimoi, en Arimois (Iliad, ii. 781-783). It was in Cilicia that Zeus battled with the ancient monster and overcame him, in a more complicated story: It was not an easy battle, and Typhon temporarily overcame Zeus, cut the "sinews" from him and left him in the "leather sack", the korukos that is the etymological origin of the korukion andron, the Korykian or Corycian Cave in which Zeus suffers temporary eclipse as if in the Land of the Dead. As previously noted, the region of Cilicia in southeastern Anatolia had many opportunities for coastal Hellenic connection with the Hittites to the north and as noted above, the Hittite myth of Illuyankas has been viewed as a prototype of the battle of Zeus and Typhon.

Expanding upon the Apollodorus account, according to Apollodorus: "Zeus pelted Typhon at a distance with thunderbolts, and at close quarters struck him down with an adamantine sickle". Wounded, Typhon fled to the Syrian Mount Kasios, where Zeus "grappled" with him. But Typhon, twining his snaky coils around Zeus, was able to wrest away the sickle and cut the sinews from Zeus' hands and feet. Typhon carried the disabled Zeus across the sea to the Corycian cave in Cilicia where he set the she-serpent Delphyne to guard over Zeus and his severed sinews, which Typhon had hidden in a bear skin. But Hermes and Aegipan (possibly another name for Pan) stole the sinews and gave them back to Zeus. His strength restored, Zeus chased Typhon to mount Nysa, where the Moirai tricked Typhon into eating "ephemeral fruits" which weakened him. Typhon then fled to Thrace, where he threw mountains at Zeus, which were turned back on him by Zeus' thunderbolts, and the mountain where Typhon stood, being drenched with Typhon's blood, became known as Mount Haemus (Bloody Mountain). Typhon then fled to Sicily, where Zeus threw Mount Etna on top of Typhon burying him, and so finally defeated him”.

What I would like to draw to your attention here is that Zeus is depicted as using a sickle in his battle with Typhon. This is certainly an interesting choice of weapon for a deity as it is normally viewed as an agricultural instrument. According to Wikipedia, a sickle, or bagging hook, reaping-hook or grasshook, is a single-handed agricultural tool designed with variously curved blades, which is typically used for harvesting, reaping grain crops or cutting forage. The development of the sickle in Mesopotamia can be traced back to times that pre-date the Neolithic Era. The sickle remained common in the Bronze Age, both in the Ancient Near East and in Europe. Numerous sickles have been found deposited in hoards in the context of the European Urnfield culture (e.g. the Frankleben Hoard), suggesting a symbolic or religious significance attached to the artifact.

1716253011610.png

Indeed, the sickle played a prominent role in the Druids' Ritual of oak and mistletoe as described from a single passage in Pliny the Elder’s Natural History:​

A priest arrayed in white vestments climbs the tree and, with a golden sickle, cuts down the mistletoe, which is caught in a white cloak. Then finally they kill the victims, praying to a god to render his gift propitious to those on whom he has bestowed it. They believe that mistletoe given in drink will impart fertility to any animal that is barren and that it is an antidote to all poisons.*

*Laura once questioned the C’s over this particular Druid ritual but they declined to comment on the matter at that time.

Due to this passage, despite the fact that Pliny does not indicate the source on which he based this account, some branches of modern Druidry (Neodruids) have adopted the sickle as a ritual tool.

A much larger form of the sickle is known in English as a “scythe”. The word "scythe" derives from the Old English siðe. In Middle English and later, it was usually spelt sithe or sythe. However, in the 15th century some writers began to use the sc- spelling as they thought (wrongly) the word was related to the Latin scindere (meaning "to cut").

A scythe (/saɪð/ SYDHE) is an agricultural hand tool for mowing grass or harvesting crops. It is historically used to cut down or reap edible grains before the process of threshing. You will note though its similarity to the word “Scythian”, which the C’s seemed to emphasise in the passage I quoted at the commencement of this article:​

Q: What was the meaning of the Sword thrust into the ground that was worshipped by the Scythians; the Scythians being connected with the Hyperboreans and Celts of Britain.

A:
Scithe.

Q: Who was that?

A:
Scythe.

Q: That was the Sword God? Saturn?

Q: That was the meaning of the sword thrust into the ground; it was a scythe?

A: Empowerer, or so they thought.

Q: Which god did this sword in the ground represent?

Zeus.

Thus, we see above the C’s connecting Zeus to a scithe or scythe. We also know that the C’s said the Hittites were Indo-Europeans or Celts and that their near neighbours and allies, the Danaans, were Scythians who Laura noted above were connected to the Hyperboreans or Celts of Britain. However, we know that Zeus was not the chief god of the ancient Britons. That honour went to Bran who the English mythologist Robert Graves linked with Saturn and Chronos, the leader of the Titans and Zeus’s father. Zeus’s Celtic equivalent was in fact Taranis, a thunder god who can be compared to Thor in the Norse pantheon.

The author Robert Temple also connected the Greek worship of Apollo at Delos with the Britons’ worship of the Celtic god Bran and believed that the Hyperboreans had extremely ancient contact with the Greeks, going back well before the Classical period – referring to their practice of sending regular special gifts to the Island of Delos, as noted by Laura when she quoted the Greek writer Diodorus, who linked the Hyperboreans with the worship of Apollo (Bran) at a circular temple in Britain – i.e., Stonehenge. Apollo may also be viewed as a sky god since he rode his chariot through the skies [MJF: Hmmm. Should that be a flying saucer?] As I said earlier, Robert Graves argued that Apollo was shoehorned into the Greek pantheon suggesting he was not originally an Hellenic Greek god.

However, Robert Graves in his book The White Goddess thought all the available evidence pointed to Stonehenge being the god Bel or Beli’s seat rather than Bran’s as it was laid out as a sun temple in cultured Apollonian style in contrast with the archaic roughness of the larger stone circle at Avebury 30 miles to the north of Stonehenge, which Graves thought was more likely to have been Bran’s national shrine in Britain. We also know from the C’s that Stonehenge is much older than Avebury dating as far back as 8,000 BC and was built by the Druids, giving them a much older pedigree than is normally associated with them (N.B. even pre-dating the Osirians).

Graves also made some interesting comments on the origins of Bel or Beli, which may link us back to the triple-Goddess theme and by extension to the Holy Grail. Here is what Graves said:

“The ultimate origin of the god Beli is uncertain, but if we identify the British Belin or Beli with Belus the father of Danaus (as Nennius does), then we can further identify him with Bel, the Babylonian Earth-God, one of a male trinity, who succeeded to the titles of a far more ancient Mesopotamian deity, the mother of Danae, as opposed to the father of Danaus. This was Belili, the Sumerian White Goddess, Ishtar’s predecessor, who was a goddess of trees as well as a Moon-goddess, Love-goddess and Underworld-goddess. She was sister and lover* to Du’uzu, or Tammuz, the Corn-God and Pomegranate-God. From her name derives the familiar Biblical expression ‘Sons of Belial’ – the Jews having characteristically altered the non-Semitic name Belili into the Semitic Beliy ya’al (‘from which one comes not up again’, i.e., the Underworld) meaning ‘Sons of Destruction’. The Slavonic word beli meaning ‘white’ and the Latin bellus meaning ‘beautiful’ are also ultimately connected with her name. Originally every tree was hers, and the Goidelic bile, ‘sacred tree’, the medieval Latin billa and billus, ‘branch, trunk of tree’, and the English billet are all recollections of her name. Above all she was a Willow-goddess and goddess of wells and springs.

[MJF: which therefore indirectly connects Belili with the Celtic goddess Brigid or Bride a member of the Tuatha de Danaan who we previously learned was linked with sacred wells and springs and was a member of a triple-goddess grouping. It is also curious that Belili’s name should be etymologically linked to the Latin words billa and billus, meaning ‘branch, trunk of tree’, particularly when we think of what the C’s had to say in the transcripts about Kore who seems to be linked to Hagar the Egyptian and by extension to Meritaten, Akhenaton’s surviving daughter, who I think may be the real-life personification of Brigid as an illuminated one.

*Think also of the goddess Isis in Egypt who like Belili was the sister and lover/husband of Osiris, who like Tammuz was killed and resurrected, if only briefly, to sire Horus.
]

By his triumphant suppression of Queen Belili, Bel became the Supreme Lord of the Universe, a father of the Sun-God and the Moon-God and claimed to be the Creator: a claim later advanced by the upstart Babylonian god Marduk. Bel and Marduk were finally identified, and since Marduk had been a god of the Spring Sun and of thunder, Bel had similarly become a sort of Solar Zeus before his emigration to Europe from Phoenicia. It seems that Beli was originally a Willow-God, a divinatory son of Belili, but became the God of Light …”

The suppression of Queen Belili by the male god Bel mirrors the replacement of the female mother goddess that occurred all over the ancient world, including the Near East, at that particular period in time, Zeus being a typical example of the male supreme deity or father figure of the gods.

I would thus pose the question whether the Druids, as Celtic descendants of the Kentekkians (and the builders of Stonehenge according to the C’s), were in fact originally a continuation of the Sons of Belial religious/philosophical group and the later Jews were the successors of the Sons of the One? The Druids would certainly fulfil the description of necromancers and wizards as mentioned in the Damascus Document (see more below on this).

If, as Graves argues, Belili can subsequently be identified with Belus the father of Danaus and therefore with Bel, the Babylonian Earth-God, who can in turn be linked with the Phoenician (whose alphabet was adapted and then adopted by the Hellenic Greeks) and Canaanite god Baal, then this creates a further connection to the Danaans, who the C’s said were Scythians, for whom Danaus was their famous king and founder:​

Q: (L) Well, we should have figured that. There's hardly been anybody else running things for the last 300 thousand years or so. Okay, going in another direction: what other names were the Danaans known by?
A: Scythians.
Q: (L) How did the Scythians get to Egypt?
A: VIA Akkad.
Q: (L) Was Sargon a Scythian?
Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Where do the Scythians come from?
A: China.
Q: (L) How did they get to China?
A: From the Caucasus.
Q: (L) So, they started off from the Caucasus, went to China, and were later driven back West by the Chinese? Is that it?

You will note that the C’s did not say that the Hittites were a genetically altered group of Scythians but answered merely “close”. If Bel and Baal are one and the same deity though, then we should keep in mind what the C’s said here about Baal:​

Q: (L) Who was or is Baal?

A: Lizard.

Q: (L) Beelzebub?
[MJF: the Jewish devil]

A: Same.

Q: (L) Were these actual names of individual Lizards?

A: No. Personifications.

Apparently, it seems the Lizards were running around all over the place in the ancient world playing the role of gods. Which makes me think of what the C’s said here about the figure of Ambrius:

Q: Was Stonehenge once known as the Cloister of Ambrius?

Q: Who was Ambrius?

A: Druid tradition/cloak.

Q: What was it a cloak for? Who was Ambrius?

A: Not who. What.

Q: What was Ambrius?

A: They would label as a god. You might say otherwise.

It seems that Ambrius might have been yet another example of the Lizards running around playing the role of a god but this time to the Druids. This potential involvement of the Lizards with their advanced 4D technology may make sense of the C’s statement concerning some of the damage caused to the stones at Stonehenge where they said:​

Some were EM generated smashes, when terran forces clashed with outside "forces."

Was Ambrius therefore the Celtic deity Bran or Bel by just another name? However, as we saw above, Stonehenge is also linked with the Greek god Apollo.
Apollo as a Celtic God

Ward Rutherford, a writer on the ancient Celts, advances a view gaining traction that the cult of Apollo, which was once regarded as quintessentially Greek and, therefore, of Mediterranean provenance, may have been a northern one originally. Strangely, this view coincides with the Greek’s own belief that for three months of each year, the god lived among a northerly people whose land was “beyond the North Wind”. Rutherford points out that it is generally held that Apollo was an interloper on the Greek mountain of the gods Olympus; an importation no less for whom their myths had to be adapted to accord him a place. Apollo’s most famous shrine was at Delphi, where he was worshipped as the Pythian Apollo on account of his slaughter of the snakes there (MJF: shades of the equivalent Irish snake legend of St. Patrick here perhaps).

Rutherford also makes a reference in his book to the annual offering sent to the temple at Delos by the legendary “Hyperboreans”. His view is that the name “Hyperborean” was one applied to the peoples of any northerly territory in much the same way as pre-18th Century western Europeans referred to the “Moors” as anyone with a dark skin. However, he notes there is general agreement that in a passage from Hecateus (circa 500 BC), as quoted by Diodorus (who ascribed the foundation of the Celtic nation to the demi-god and son of Zeus, Hercules or Heracles), the land of the Hyperboreans can only be Britain. Rutherford points out that Hecateus was not given to reporting rumour but was a painstaking and judicious writer who travelled extensively and described his observations in a book now lost to us called Circuit of the Earth. Hecateus tells us that the island of the Hyperboreans was the birthplace of Leto, a daughter of the giant Titans [MJF: here again we see ancient Britain being linked with giants], and on this account her son, Apollo, was venerated there above all the gods. Hecateus also mentions that the island housed a vast temple in circular form, which can only be Stonehenge and he goes on to describe the observance of the Metonic Cycle there, where at the end of each cycle Apollo was said to visit the island and play his harp to accompany the dancing of his worshippers over a period of days. Interestingly, Apollo is credited with giving mankind the harp, which he had received from the hands of Hermes (the Roman Mercury) and this has become a uniquely Celtic instrument, found in both Wales and Ireland. The Graeco-Roman instrument in antiquity was, of course, the Lyre, which the harp may be a derivative of or vice versa.

Thus, we see here Britain being connected by ancient commentators to the Titans, the Hyperboreans and Apollo and perhaps by extension to Zeus, whose Celtic equivalent is Taranis, a thunder god and to Bel and Marduk (see Robert Graves’s comments above). The idea of Apollo being originally a Hyperborean god who was adopted by the Greeks received strong support from the C’s as seen in the following exchange:​

Session 23 March 2013:

Q: (L) Which reminds me... I was reading in this book about Greek religion by Walter Burkert that the term "paean" was used to describe to the type of songs that were sung in the worship of the god Apollo in the most ancient times. And Apollo was supposedly the Hyperborean god, and if my suppositions are correct, was also the god that was worshipped at Stonehenge. Any connection there?

A: Indeed.

The Sons of Belial

In Professor Barry Fell’s excellent book America BC, he makes a strong and compelling connection between the Celtic god Bel and the Canaanite god Baal based on an ancient stone Ogham inscription he discovered in North America, which clearly describes Bel as Baal, the principal god of the Canaanites, who occupied what would become Northern Israel. The Jewish prophets such as Ezekiel were constantly at war with the priests of Baal, as we encountered in earlier articles on this thread (N.B. recall here the biblical story of Jezebel).

It is well attested that the Jews had complete contempt for Baal and Belial, a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil. “Belial” is a Hebrew word "used to characterize the wicked or worthless". The etymology of the word is often understood as "lacking worth". Some scholars translate it from Hebrew as "worthless" (Beli yo'il), while others translate it as "yokeless" (Beli ol), "may he have no rising" or "never to rise" (Beli ya'al). The word occurs twenty-seven times in the Masoretic Text. In the Hebrew text, the phrase the "Sons of Belial" simply means "sons of worthlessness". Phrases beginning with "sons of" are a common Semitic idiom, such as "sons of destruction" or "sons of lawlessness". Of these 27 occurrences, the idiom "sons of Belial" (בְּנֵֽי־בְלִיַּעַל beni beliyaal) appears 15 times to indicate worthless people, including idolaters. Do we see here perhaps a surviving and ongoing antagonistic attitude between Cayce’s the “Sons of the One” and the “Sons of Belial”?​

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about the Sons of Belial:

In The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness, one of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Belial is the leader of the Sons of Darkness:

You made Belial for the pit, angel of enmity; in darkness is his domain, his counsel is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits of his lot are angels of destruction, they walk in the laws of darkness; towards it goes their only desire.

In the Rules of the Community, God is depicted as saying, "I shall not comfort the oppressed until their path is perfect. I shall not retain Belial within my heart." Belial controls scores of demons, which are specifically allotted to him by God for the purpose of performing evil. Belial, despite his malevolent disposition, is considered an angel.

Belial's presence is found throughout the ‘War Scrolls’ and is established as the force occupying the opposite end of the spectrum of God. In Col. I, verse 1, the first line of the document, it is stated that "the first attack of the Sons of Light shall be undertaken against the forces of the Sons of Darkness, the army of Belial." This dichotomy sheds light on the negative connotations that Belial held at the time.

The War Scroll and the Thanksgiving hymns both delve into the idea that Belial is accursed by God and his people and shows how the existence of Belial in this world can be attributed to the mysteries of God since we cannot know why he permits the dealings of Belial to persist.

In the Dead Sea Scrolls, Belial is further contrasted with God. These are the Angel of Light and the Angel of Darkness. The Manual of Discipline identifies the Angel of Light as God himself. The Angel of Darkness is identified in the same scroll as Belial [MJF: ref. my recent article on the Dead Sea Scrolls.]

Also in The Dead Sea Scrolls is a recounting of a dream of Amram, the father of Moses [MJF: is Amram really Abraham or Abram?], who finds two 'watchers' contesting over him. One is Belial who is described as the King of Evil and Prince of Darkness. Belial is also mentioned in the Fragments of a Zadokite Work (which is also known as The Damascus Document (CD)), which states that during the eschatological age, "Belial shall be let loose against Israel, as God spoke through Isaiah the prophet." The Fragments also speak of "three nets of Belial" which are said to be fornication, wealth, and pollution of the sanctuary. In this work, Belial is sometimes presented as an agent of divine punishment and sometimes as a rebel, as Mastema is. It was Belial who inspired the Egyptian sorcerers, Jochaneh and his brother, to oppose Moses and Aaron. The Fragments also say that anyone who is ruled by the spirits of Belial and speaks of rebellion should be condemned as a necromancer and wizard.

In the Ascension of Isaiah, Belial is the angel of lawlessness and "the ruler of this world", and identified as Samael and Satan:

And Manasseh turned aside his heart to serve Belial; for the angel of lawlessness, who is the ruler of this world, is Belial, whose name is Matanbuchus.

— (Ascension of Isaiah 2:4)

Bel and the Dragon

Bel was also the name of the god whose priests entered into a battle of wits with the Israelite prophet Daniel (a Danaan or member of the tribe of Dan?) whilst he was a guest of the Persian King Cyrus the Great in Babylon, which he had conquered thus liberating the captive Israelites. Daniel cleverly uncovered the ruse of the 70 priests of Bel (by scattering ashes over the floor of the temple in the presence of the king after the priests have left) showing that the "sacred" meal or offering to Bel, which the priests left each night in front of the statue or idol of Bel, was actually being consumed at night by the priests, their wives and children who entered through a secret door when the temple's doors had been sealed. The narrative of Bel (Daniel 14:1–22) can thus be viewed as a tale intended to ridicule the worship of idols.

However, there is also a brief but autonomous companion narrative (ref. Daniel 14:23–30), which involves a great dragon which the Babylonians revered." Some time after the Temple of Bel's condemnation, the Babylonians started to worship a dragon. The king argued that unlike Bel, the dragon was a clear example of a live animal. Daniel promised to slay the dragon without the aid of a sword, and did so by baking pitch, fat, and hair (trichas) to make cakes (mazas, barley cakes) that caused the dragon to burst open upon their consumption. In other variants of the tale, other ingredients served the purpose: in a form known to the Midrash, straw was fed in which nails were hidden, or skins of camels were filled with hot coals. Curiously, a similar story occurs in the Persian poet Ferdowsi's epic poem the Shahnameh (written between 977 and 1010 AD), where Alexander the Great, or "Iskandar", kills a dragon by feeding it cow hides stuffed with poison and tar. Some scholars have even suggested a parallel between the Daniel dragon text and the contest between Marduk and Tiamat in Mesopotamian mythology, where the winds controlled by Marduk burst Tiamat open and barley-cake plays the same role as the wind. If this connection is valid (although modern scholars like David DeSilva cast doubt on it), this may then link us back to the tale of Tarhunt’s/Teshub's battle with Illuyankas and Zeus’s battle with Typhon, suggesting that this tale may be a very old one indeed.​

Edgar Cayce

In 1937, Edgar Cayce used the terms "Sons of Belial" and "Sons of the Law of One" for the first time in one of his deep trance readings given between 1923 and 1945. Cayce was often referred to as the "sleeping prophet" who gave over 2,500 readings to individuals while in a deep trance state. While his definition of the Sons of Belial was consistent with the Hebrew meaning of "worthless" individuals focused on self-gratification, Cayce went on to use the term frequently to compare opposing human forces at work in pre-historical times related to the early development of Atlantis.​

Conclusion

Did the Dark Age Hellenic Greeks create their theogony and pantheon of gods from their strong trading and cultural connections with the Hittites of western Anatolia and their long-standing connections to the Hyperboreans or Celts of Britain? Did the Hittites include among their number Trojan survivors of the siege of Troy who had migrated to Anatolia from Britain. If so, did these Hittites include among their ranks a group of Druids, former Sons of Belial, who would subsequently become the monk-like Levites associated with Moses and accompany him into the Sinai Desert when he led the Israelites out of Egypt in the event described in the Bible as the Exodus?​

Last edited:
In the Ascension of Isaiah, Belial is the angel of lawlessness and "the ruler of this world", and identified as Samael and Satan
To read that he is the ruler of this world... sounds familiar with the Gnostic concept of the Demiurge. If we then take the definitions used by the C's, could Belial be one more representation of the thought center of non-being?

Back
Top Bottom