Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Bauval does not refer to any group called the Osirians. The word Osirian appears 27 times in the text, but always as in “the Osirian Duat”, “in Osirian regalia”, “the Osirian cult”, “the Osirian astral city”. Osirians plural appears nowhere.
Thank you for this confirmation. It is clear from what you say here that Bauval used the term "Osirian" merely as an adjective and not as the proper name of a group.

Insofar as I am aware, It was the C's who first mentioned the Osirians in October 1994 and said they were the originators of what today we call Freemasonry. Three years later, Laura, having re-read the earlier transcripts, now for some reason links the Osirians to a pact or covenant made between the Biblical Elohim and a 4th density STS group called the 'Rosteem' who the C's said manifest today as the Rosicrucians.​

Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Osirians,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians.

I have no idea why she should have connected the Osirians to the Rosicrucians as the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians are two quite separate and distinct groups, although there may, of course, be those who are members of both groups. We should also note here that the C's said that the STS individuals or group were the Rosteem, not the Elohim. As to the Elohim, the C's said that they were:
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human.
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?

A: Pact or covenant.

This makes me wonder what sort of pact or covenant involves the transformation of someone from a human being into a transdefinitive or variable entity. "Transdefinitive" suggests something which crosses the boundaries of definitions so that it can be one thing or another and cannot be pinned down just to one definition.

For some reason this makes me think of those old vampire movies where people with an STS disposition deliberately choose to be transformed by the bite of a vampire (by definition a transdefinitive being since they can appear human or take on the form of a bat) so as to become an immortal vampire themselves. I rewatched one good example recently called Twins of Evil where a decadent aristocrat allowed himself to be transformed into a vampire by one of his ancestors who herself was a vampire. As a vampire, he proceeds to seduce one of two identical twin sisters (the more reckless one - being the evil twin of the title) so that she may join him as one of the undead. Since the covenant involved here requires one to be bitten by the vampire, one could I suppose view this as a sort of blood covenant. So, did something similar occur with a group of humans in the distant past so that they were transformed from human beings into transdefinitive and variable entities?

It seems strange to me here that the C's should have called them "entities", as this might suggest something more ethereal or ghost like rather than solid or corporeal like a normal third density being. It might, for example, suggest a capacity to shapeshift like the vampire who can transform at will from a human figure into a bat (or some other grotesque sort of creature judging from depictions in more recent vampire films).

Reverting back to the Osirians, they were not the only instigators or inspiration for Freemasonry judging from what the C's said here about the subterranean terran society (underworlders) they referred to as the 'Nation of the Third Eye':
A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Hence, can we surmise from this that there may be a link between the Osirians and the Nation of the Third Eye? Could the fact that Osiris was viewed by the Egyptians as the god of the underworld have any connection to the role played by the Nation of the Third Eye in inspiring Freemasonry and the Illuminati?​

As luck would have it, the Discovery Channel showed a documentary on Abydos the other night as part of their 'Blowing Up History' series, which was presented by an American archaeologist who has closely studied Abydos and an Egyptian archaeologist. The main features of Abydos today are the two mortuary temples of Seti I and his son Ramesses the Great who were 19th Dynasty pharaohs. However, it transpires that Abydos was a necropolis long before the reigns of Seti and Ramesses.

The valley in which the two temples stand is in fact the dried up bed of a former river canyon. About a kilometre away from the two temples, archaeologists found ten large underground tombs of pharaohs from the First Dynasty, which were built of mud brick rather than stone. They have now been covered back over. In some cases these pharaohs were not buried alone since archaeologists discovered the remains of numerous skeletons suggesting these were servants or slaves of the pharaoh sacrificed (N.B. human sacrifice was rare but not unknown in ancient Egypt) so that they could accompany their master into eternity. There was also evidence of mummification since the archaeologists discovered the mummified arm of a pharaoh. The earliest of these tombs dates back to circa 3,000 BC. It seems that a thousand or so years later, a belief arose that the largest of these tombs was in fact the tomb of Osiris himself. This led to the construction of an impressive stone sarcophagus in honour of the god. As a result, the site became a major pilgrimage centre and the pottery remains of millions of pilgrims' offerings over thousands of years still litter the location to this day.

It should be noted here that Seti I and Ramesses were ardent worshippers of Osiris, the latter even believing that he was a reincarnation of the god or that Osiris dwelt in him. Ramesses would, for example, make a pilgrimage to Abydos every year of his long 66 year reign during which he would make a ritual offering to Osiris in the temple.

For those not aware, the temple of Seti I contains amongst other inscriptions a list of Egypt's kings. It is noticeable though that two pharaohs' names are missing from this list. These are the names of Akhenaten and his son Tutankhamun. After the deaths of Tutankhamun and his successor Aye, Horemheb the head of the Egyptian army seized the throne. However, he died without issue and the throne then passed to Ramses I who reigned only briefly and was succeeded by Seti and Ramesses II. As the Egyptian archaeologist pointed out, Seti and Ramesses II were not of a royal bloodline so the deliberate exclusion of Akhenaten and Tutankhamun's names may have been intended to try and show that they were legitimate successors to Pharoah Amenhotep III, Akhenaten's father. As we know, there was a concerted effort to airbrush Akhenaten, the heretic pharaoh, from Egyptian history. No doubt this agenda was aided and abetted by the priesthood of Egypt including those at Abydos who had resented the usurpation of their favoured deities by the Aten, who became under Akhenaten the sole deity of the land.

Both archaeologist presenters stuck to the official line that Seti I had built the Osireion temple. They suggested on the programme that Abydos had been a site of human habitation for over 6,000 years. Indeed, in 2016, an archaeological mission led by the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities discovered a lost city near Abydos. This ancient city dates back approximately 7,000 years (to 5,316 BC). The remains of the town were found a mere 400 meters south of the temple of King Seti I. As I observed in my earlier post, this date takes it close to the 5633 B.C. date when the C's said the Osirians were established. Is it possible that the Osirians based themselves at Abydos at this time in the knowledge that the Osireion temple was located there?

It is interesting that Freddy Silva mentioned in his article, which I posted earlier, a reference to the 'Kite of Osiris', :

Only in the epoch of 10,000 BC do connections begin emerge, for the constellation Cygnus appears in full upright ascent over the horizon in conjunction with the axis of the temple, the entrance framing its brightest star, Deneb. As does the Milky Way, forming a vertical river for Cygnus to sail on, towards the vault of heaven. The correlation took place on the Spring Equinox c. 10,500 BC, and again on the Winter Solstice that year.

By way of validation, the sky goddess Nut, who is identified with the Milky Way, is painted as a naked female spread across the sky on the ceiling of the Osirion’s northeastern chamber, her legs formed by the bifurcation at Deneb in Cygnus. The symbol couldn’t be more apt.

1714566819821.png
A typical depiction of the Goddess Nut​

Cygnus itself was regarded as both a swan and as a kite hawk, and it is likely that Egyptian references to the “kite of Osiris” may have had this constellation in mind. Osiris’ bride Isis, who took on the form of a kite hawk when resurrecting souls, is depicted with outstretched wings as a symbol of protection, and to demonstrate her ability to fan the breath of immortality into those whom she oversaw, particularly her consort Osiris.

Indestructible? Portal of regeneration? What apt epiteths for a temple named for the god of rebirth and designed to outlast time! Incidentally the derivative of aku is akh—a person filled with inner spiritual radiance, a Shining One — from which is derived the term ahu, the name given to the ceremonial stone platforms of Easter Island.

‘Shining Ones’ was also the nickname given to the pre-flood gods of Egypt, the Aku Shemsu Hor, the Urukehu gods of New Zealand and Easter Island, Viracocha and his seven Hayhuaypanti, and the Anunaki sages. Could any of these antediluvian seafaring gods have been responsible for the Osirion? Probably, based on there being a direct correlation between the Osirion and the position of Deneb c. 10,500 BC, when this brightest of stars not only rose along the axis of the temple but, due to the effects of precession, had also taken up its position as one of the Indestructibles.

The kite is, of course, a bird but it is also the name, at least in English, of a wooden and paper device that is flown at the end of a string in the wind, which the C's said was the way in which members of the special convergent bloodline kept in contact with each other. But why a Kite? Did it have some special meaning for them?
Q: How many persons on the planet contain these 'convergant' bloodlines?

A: 7367. Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members.

Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you guys are driving me NUTS! Do you mean kites as in paper and string or kites as in the bird?

A: Yes, paper wood and string.

Q: (C) Like smoke signals? (L) Well, how is flying a kite... (C) Well, if it has a certain symbol on it...

A: And shape.

Q: What shape is that?

A: No, not now.

Kites do, of course, mimic the flight of birds and their hovering skills, particularly those of birds of prey. Silva's mention of the Urukehu gods of New Zealand and Easter Island (whose inhabitants were Lemurian descendants) in connection with the Egyptian Aku Shemsu Hor and the Anunnaki intrigues me, particularly when the C's linked the New Zealand Maories flying of kites to their attempts to communicate with their gods - the Urukehu:
Q: (L) {Reading from list of questions.} The Maori origin of kites. Why did the Maori fly kites?
A: To attempt communication with Gods.
Q: (TB) Which is exactly what their myths state. (L) Which gods?

A: STS.

Is it therefore possible that the bloodline families used kites for communication purposes because the symbolism and shape of the kite represented for them both Isis and the kite of Osiris and by extension the constellation of Cygnus (N.B. the goddess Nut was the mother of Isis and Osiris and was closely linked with the constellation of Cygnus the swan)? If so, could this connect these families in some way with the Osirians who venerated Osiris?

The reference to the constellation of Cygnus as regards Nut reminds me that researcher Andrew Collins has argued forcefully that both the circular stone structures at Gobekli Tepe and those at Karahan Tepe are aligned with Cygnus in the same way that the Great Pyramid at Giza and Stonehenge are both aligned with the constellation of Orion. This last reference to Orion reminds me of what the C's said here in response to Laura:
Q: (L) Okay, when reading about the Great Nebula in Orion, there is a kite shaped area adjacent to the Horsehead Nebula. I wondered if there was any relation between this and your previous mention of kites. Are we looking at something in that particular area of the sky that is going to go supernova?

A: For supernova, look to the “foot.”

Q: (L) Rigel.

A: Maybe

Could Laura have been right about the kite shape representing a certain area of space except that the area was not Orion but was instead Cygnus?

The constellation of Cygnus the Swan also had a special significance for Sir Francis Bacon and his fellow English Rosicrucians (ref. my earlier posts on Peter Dawkins and his Rosicrucian geomancy theories). It is curious to note then that Nut, the goddess of the sky and heavens, the daughter of Shu and the mother of Isis and Osiris, should along with other Egyptian deities adorn the ceiling of the underground tomb in the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose California (see below):​

1714567961373.png

Quoting from the Museum's website:

[The underground tomb at the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum is] modelled after several rock-cut tombs found at the Beni Hasan cemetery site in Middle Egypt, this tomb was constructed to show a style found during the Middle Kingdom (2066 – 1650 BCE). Beni Hasan was a popular burial site during the Middle Kingdom with Nomarchs – provincial administration officials. This area houses over thirty tombs, of which only a few are open to the public. This composite replica contains many images from the tomb of Khnumhotep II – a nomarch of the Twelfth Dynasty.
1714581278094.png

Evidently, today's Rosicrucians still have a great fascination with ancient Egypt, reflecting perhaps their origins as the Rosteem of Rostau (meaning "Rose Cross") or Giza as it is known today.

I don't know if this news belongs to this thread, but it reminds me of the bird language of the alchemists:

Assyriologist claims to have solved archaeological mystery from 700 BC

Ancient symbols on a 2,700-year-old temple, which have baffled experts for more than a century, have been explained by Trinity Assyriologist Dr. Martin Worthington.

The sequence of "mystery symbols" was on view on temples at various locations in ancient city of Dūr-Šarrukīn, present-day Khorsabad, Iraq, which was ruled by Sargon II, king of Assyria (721–704 BC).

The sequence of five symbols—a lion, eagle, bull, fig tree and plow—was first made known to the modern world through drawings published by French excavators in the late nineteenth century. Since then, there has been a spate of ideas about what the symbols might mean.

They have been compared to Egyptian hieroglyphs, understood as reflections of imperial might, and suspected to represent the king's name—but how?

Dr. Martin Worthington of Trinity's School of Languages, Literatures and Cultural Studies has proposed a new solution in a paper published April 26 in the Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research. He argues the Assyrian words for the five symbols (lion, eagle, bull, fig tree and plow) contain, in the right sequence, the sounds that spell out the Assyrian form of the name "Sargon" (šargīnu).

Sometimes, the same archaeological site uses only three of the symbols (lion, tree, plow), which Dr. Worthington argues again write the name "Sargon," following similar principles.

Dr. Worthington commented, "The study of ancient languages and cultures is full of puzzles of all shapes and sizes, but it's not often in the Ancient Near East that one faces mystery symbols on a temple wall."

What is more, according to Dr. Worthington, each of the five symbols can also be understood as a constellation. Thus, the lion represents Leo, and the eagle Aquila (our own constellations are largely inherited from Mesopotamia, via the Greeks, so many of them are the same). The fig tree stands in for the hard-to-illustrate constellation "the Jaw" (which we don't have today), on the basis that iṣu "tree" sounds similar to isu "jaw."

"The effect of the five symbols, was to place Sargon's name in the heavens, for all eternity—a clever way to make the king's name immortal. And, of course, the idea of bombastic individuals writing their name on buildings is not unique to ancient Assyria," says Dr. Worthington.

Ancient Mesopotamia, or modern Iraq and neighboring regions, was home to Babylonians, Assyrians, Sumerians, and others, and is today being researched from cuneiform writings, which survive in abundance. Indeed, writing was probably invented there around 3400 BC. So, though Sargon's scholars would not have been aware of this, in devising new written symbols they were echoing Mesopotamian history from over a thousand years before.

Dr. Worthington explained, "I can't prove my theory, but the fact it works for both the five-symbol sequence and the three-symbol sequence, and that the symbols can also be understood as culturally appropriate constellations, strikes me as highly suggestive. The odds against it all being happenstance are—forgive the pun—astronomical."

Dr. Worthington specializes in the languages and civilizations of ancient Mesopotamia, including those of the Babylonians, Assyrians and Sumerians.

"This region of the world, which includes present-day Iraq and parts of Iran, Turkey and Syria, is often referred to as the "cradle of civilization." It is where cities and empires were born, and its story is a huge part of human history.

It is because of the Mesopotamian habit of counting in sixties that today we have 60 minutes in an hour, and Abraham (a central figure in three of the world's major religions) is said to have come from the Mesopotamian city of Ur.

"Solving puzzles (or trying to) is an especially fun bit," says Dr. Worthington, "but Mesopotamian studies at large have the grander aim of understanding the complexity and diversity of a huge part of human societies and cultural achievements."

The city of Khorsabad (ancient Dūr-Šarrukīn), the newly built capital of Sargon II of Assyria, contained multiple instances of a sequence of five images or symbols (lion, bird, bull, tree, plow) which also appeared shortened to three (lion, tree, plow). What did they mean? There is currently no consensus. This paper proposes a new solution, suggesting that the images a) symbolize specific constellations and b) represent Babylonian/Assyrian words whose sounds “spell out” Sargon’s name (this works for both the long and the short version). Combining these two traits, the effect of the symbols was to assert that Sargon’s name was written in the heavens, for all eternity, and also to associate him with the gods Anu and Enlil, to whom the constellations in question were linked. It is further suggested that Sargon’s name was elsewhere symbolized by a lion passant (pacing lion), through a bilingual pun.

Reverting back to the Osirians, they were not the only instigators or inspiration for Freemasonry judging from what the C's said here about the subterranean terran society (underworlders) they referred to as the 'Nation of the Third Eye':
A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Hence, can we surmise from this that there may be a link between the Osirians and the Nation of the Third Eye? Could the fact that Osiris was viewed by the Egyptians as the god of the underworld have any connection to the role played by the Nation of the Third Eye in inspiring Freemasonry and the Illuminati?​

I think the mere fact that what is now called 'Freemasonry' was able to survive pestilence, inquisitions, war and other civilizational breakdowns such as in 6th century Europe for 7,000 years
indicates a subterranean organization.

Now that we know what kind of business the underworlders pursue some (pre-) historic occurrences are beginning to make sense as the 'gods of the underworld' are in it for the long haul.

My personal take on this affair is that the cryptoterrestrials were more or less obliged to hold back such ventures as long as there were pockets of Atlantean survivors who would have realized whom they were dealing with. (Which begs the question of how long such pockets might have existed)

Could it be that the 'Osirians' were established by the secretive 'gods from down below' as an arcane element for control of the rulers of the surface population?
(As are the 'Illuminati' to this day)

We now know that the inner-earthlings are tasked by 4D STS to act as their ground staff in order to police surface humanity.

Ever since the demise of Atlantis 99% of bipeds on this planet hilariously believe that they are the only significant life forms in the universe while they are successfully being managed and controlled by other life forms from 'above' and below for more than 7,000 years...

We now know that the inner-earthlings are tasked by 4D STS to act as their ground staff in order to police surface humanity.
To have a precise idea of what some of the underground people do, I think the best example is the movie Django Unchained.

Do you remember the black servant who was worse than his master to those who should be his brothers?

It was almost incomprehensible what that man was doing in the movie, but that's what it was.

They keep the machinery running without any scruple.

A new article looking among other things on the Grail symbolysm and defenitly worth a read was published at Conjuring the Past.
-> The Grail, The Cataclysm,The Wasteland and Our Lost Ancient Sovereignty
Thank you I will read this with interest (I haven't had time yet). Celtic mythology is certainly hard to penetrate and the Welsh Arthurian legends occurred in the Dark Ages when little was written down by way of an historic record. When reading this material it would be helpful to keep in mind what the C's said about the Arthurian legend, which seems to stem largely from ancient Welsh accounts:​

Session 15 August 1998:

Q: (L) Okay, now: I would like to know if there was a real historic person behind the legend of King Arthur?

A: Close. Sorcerer’s coven. Secret pact of coven is covenant.

Q: (L) Was this the Nordic Covenant behind the legend of King Arthur?

A: Not really.

Q: (L) I think that implies that there might be a connection?

A: Maybe there is something more like an offshoot.

Q: (L) The Nordic Covenant is an offshoot of the Arthurian Covenant or vice versa?

A: King Arthur story based on an offshoot of the Nordic Covenant root.

Q: (L) Okay, now you say that the Nordic Covenant can be positive or negative. Would the Arthurian Cycle be of the Positive Offshoot?

A: Both.

Q: (L) What period of time did this Sorcerer’s Coven …

A: During the ‘Dark Ages’.

Q: (L) Can you get me closer to a year or period of years?

A: We will let you do that.

I wonder if we should be looking at the period around 562 AD, if the following article is any guide (N.B. I have added my own comments in red and bolded certain parts of the article for emphasis):

The Comet of 562 AD and the Arthurian Wasteland
Posted on 30th December 2019 by The Bernician

1714952566107.png
The Comet of 562 AD and the Arthurian Wasteland
The following quote is taken from the Brut Tysillo, the most ancient surviving written history of the British Isles and clearly refers to a comet of “enormous size” striking Britain and Ireland.

“And then a Star of enormous size appeared to Ythyr, having a single shaft, and at the head of the shaft a ball of fire in shape of a dragon, and from the dragon’s jaws, two beams went upward, the one beam reaching towards the farthest parts of Ffraink and the other beam towards Iwerddon, which split into seven smaller beams. And Ythr and all who saw this spectacle feared, and they asked the wise men what it might mean. And then Merddin wept and said, “O nation of the Bryttaniait! now are ye bereft of Emrys Wledic, a loss that cannot be replaced.”

Brut Tysillo, aka the “Ystorya Brenhined y Brytanyeit” Jesus MS. LXI.

Incredible though it may seem to many historians, archaeological evidence of the vitrification of several ancient hill forts and stone structures of these islands gives compelling authority to the contention that Britain and Ireland were devastated by this comet in the year 562 AD.

At the time it entered the Earth’s atmosphere and wiped out the majority of a British population that was purportedly in excess of ten million, many of the estimated two million who survived were forced to seek refuge in Brittany and other parts of what was known as the Cambrian or Khumeric Empire.

So devastated was their homeland by the fireball, that must have scorched the Earth at temperatures in excess of 10,000 centigrade, before causing the boiling sea to cover the land.

This was followed by a fatally toxic fall-out in the air, that rendered the previously bountiful western islands uninhabitable for between 7 and 11 years.

This resulted in the vitrification of every stone structure in the comet’s path, as the photograph below, taken at Limestone Corner in Northumberland, clearly shows.

1714952692951.png

Frankish historian, Gregory of Tours, described the cosmic event thus:

“This same year two islands were consumed by fire, which fell from the sky. They burned for seven whole days, so that they were completely destroyed, together with the inhabitants and their flocks. Those who sought refuge in the sea and hurled themselves headlong into the deep died an even worse death in the water into which they had thrown themselves, whilst those on the land who did not die immediately were consumed by fire. All were reduced to ash and the sea covered everything. Many maintained that the portents which I have said earlier that I saw in the month of October, when the sky seemed to be on fire, were really the reflection of this conflagration.”

Gregory of Tours, circa 563 AD, Ch. 24, Book VIII, History of the Franks.

Primary documents and inscriptions confirm that, prior to this catastrophe, Britain was renowned for its advanced and free civilization, its universities and its just laws, at a time when almost all other nations had succumbed to barbarous slavery or serfdom.

Only the devastating blast of the comet, signifying the darkest century of the Dark Ages, had the power to wipe out a warlike, fearless population, who were taught about their divine and immortal nature by the Bards and Druids of their sovereign clans and nations.

Perhaps the best example of this pre-Comet civilization is the remarkable Laws of Dyvnwal Moelmud:

“After an interregnum of some years, occupied by the contests of various claimants to the throne, Dyvnwal Moelmud, hereditary Duke of Cornwall, and the representative by both paternal and maternal descent, of the younger line of the Britan nidæ, was by general consent recognized Sovereign Paramount. His first act was to reduce to a Code the civil and international usages which the late commotions had disturbed. The Laws, thus systematized, are eminently distinguished for their clearness, brevity, justice, and humanity. They have come down to us in the Druidic form of Triads. We give a few examples.

“There are three tests of Civil Liberty,—equality of rights—equality of taxation—freedom to come and go.

There are three causes which ruin a State,—inordinate privileges—corruption of justice—national apathy.

There are three things which cannot be considered solid longer than their foundations are solid,—peace, property, and law.

Three things are indispensable to a true union of Nations, —sameness of laws, rights, and language.

There are three things free to all Britons,—the forest, the unworked mine, the right of hunting wild creatures.

There are three things which are private and sacred property in every man, Briton or foreigner,—his wife, his children, his domestic chattels.

There are three things belonging to a man which no law of men can touch, fine, or transfer,—his wife, his children, and the instruments of his calling; for no law can unman a man, or uncall a calling.

There are three persons in a family exempted from all manual or menial work—the little child, the old man or woman, and the family instructor.

There are three orders against whom no weapon can be bared—the herald, the bard, the head of a clan.

There are three of private rank, against whom no weapon can be bared,—a woman, a child under fifteen, and an unarmed man.

There are three things that require the unanimous vote of the nation to effect,—deposition of the sovereign—introduction of novelties in religion—suspension of law.

There are three civil birthrights of every Briton,—the right to go wherever he pleases—the right, wherever he is, to protection from his land and sovereign—the right of equal privileges and equal restrictions.

There are three property birthrights of every Briton,—five (British) acres of land for a home—the right of armorial bearings—the right of suffrage in the enacting of the laws, the male at twenty-one, the female on her marriage.

There are three guarantees of society,—security for life and limb—security for property—security of the rights of nature.

There are three sons of captives who free themselves,—a bard, a scholar, a mechanic.

There are three things the safety of which depends on that of the others,—the sovereignty—national courage—just administration of the laws.

There are three things which every Briton may legally be compelled to attend,—the worship of God—military service—and the courts of law.

For three things a Briton is pronounced a traitor, and forfeits his rights, emigration—collusion with an enemy —surrendering himself, and living under an enemy.

There are three things free to every man, Britain or foreigner, the refusal of which no law will justify,—water from spring, river, or well—firing from a decayed tree—a block of stone not in use.

There are three orders who are exempt from bearing arms,—the bard—the judge—the graduate in law or religion. These represent God and his peace, and no weapon must ever be found in their hand.

There are three kinds of sonship,—a son by marriage with a native Briton—an illegitimate son acknowledged on oath by his father—a son adopted out of the clan.

There are three whose power is kingly in law,—the sovereign paramount of Britain over all Britain and its isles —the princes palatine in their princedoms—the heads of the clans in their clans.

There are three thieves who shall not suffer punishment,—a woman compelled by her husband—a child—a necessitous person who has gone through three towns and to nine houses in each town without being able to obtain charity though he asked for it.

There are three ends of law,—prevention of wrong—punishment for wrong inflicted—insurance of just retribution.

There are three lawful castigations,—of a son by a father —of a kinsman by the head of a clan—of a soldier by his officer.

The chief of a clan when marshalling his men may strike his man three ways—with his baton—with the flat of his sword—with his open hand. Each of these is a correction, not an insult.

There are three sacred things by which the conscience binds itself to truth,—the name of God—the rod of him who offers up prayers to God—the joined right hand.

There are three persons who have a right to public maintenance—the old—the babe—the foreigner who cannot speak the British tongue.”

R.W. Morgan’s History of Britain.

MJF: That last one might explain why we are today seemingly welcoming with open arms illegal migrants coming across the Channel some of whom clearly have no love for this country or its citizens :-).

This time period of this comet certainly relates to the same time period in which Arthur is said to have operated in Britain, a time when increasing numbers of Germanic invaders such as the Angles and Saxons were crossing over to Britain from Northern Europe.

According to Morgan, the Saxons were barbarous savages when they invaded these deserted lands after the comet struck, contrary to popular belief that they brought with them the Common Law Jury System.

However, the original free peoples of Britain, whose religion was very similar to the Holy Science of the Heavens, more recently known as Astrotheology, took to their hearts the fundamental and absolute truth of the Soul’s divine and immortal nature [as did the Primitive British Christian Church]. [MJF: Curiously, this fits in with the C's description of the builders of Stonehenge and with the mysterious Sabians of Harran, the star gazers. Does this suggest a possible connection with the ancient Druids?]

In reality, when the Saxons settled in Kent upon the invitation of the infamous and allegedly incestuous British king, Vortigern, who was accused of being a usurper of the throne in the writings of St. Gildas, they brought with them barbarism, debauchery and the feudal system of government, which was and remains incompatible with the Molmutine Laws referenced above by R.W. Morgan.

However, the Saturnic/Satanic credo of ignorance was subsequently imposed upon the Britons under a Babylonic system of control, administered through usury and taxation, the control of information and pseudo-religious inquisitions, savagely enforced by the invading Germanic tribes [and then the Northmen from Gaul] at the behest and commission of Rome.

This was done in order to obliterate the advanced nature of ancient British civilization from the history books, along with the millions who fearlessly sacrificed their lives in the name of the unalienable freedom that they knew to be their birthright, whether for the sake of their children, their nation or future generations.

I have a suspicion that the Arthurian covenant spoke of above may have had something to do with the last of the Druid priests who had survived the Roman occupation (probably in Scotland and remote parts of England and Wales). The legends of the Arthurian Knight Gawain certainly have strong connections with Dark Age Derbyshire and Staffordshire. These tales were later worked into the French Arthurian stories.

Anyway, food for thought.​

I think the mere fact that what is now called 'Freemasonry' was able to survive pestilence, inquisitions, war and other civilizational breakdowns such as in 6th century Europe for 7,000 years
indicates a subterranean organization.

Now that we know what kind of business the underworlders pursue some (pre-) historic occurrences are beginning to make sense as the 'gods of the underworld' are in it for the long haul.

My personal take on this affair is that the cryptoterrestrials were more or less obliged to hold back such ventures as long as there were pockets of Atlantean survivors who would have realized whom they were dealing with. (Which begs the question of how long such pockets might have existed)

Could it be that the 'Osirians' were established by the secretive 'gods from down below' as an arcane element for control of the rulers of the surface population?
(As are the 'Illuminati' to this day)

Ever since the demise of Atlantis 99% of bipeds on this planet hilariously believe that they are the only significant life forms in the universe while they are successfully being managed and controlled by other life forms from 'above' and below for more than 7,000 years...
I think what you propose is a very reasonable position to adopt. Let us not forget that the so-called leaders of the Illuminati are meant to be the Rothschild family whose founder was Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the "founding father of international finance" (i.e., the Illuminati bankers!) of whom the C's said that he was in a similar but smaller way, like Sargon the Great and Queen Nefertiti before him, a "deep level punctuator":​

Session 17 August 2003:

(S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothschilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?
[MJF: Helen here is Neferiti/Sarah]

A: Yes

The Templars are often credited these days with founding the Freemasons, hence it is interesting what the C's said here about the Templar fleet post the order's suppression:​

Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

By their reference to "underworld" here do the C's mean the subterranean civilisation perhaps in the same way that they also said a group of German Nazis would join the underworlders in Antarctica in 1945?

BTW: the Lagina brothers, who are behind the current investigative team looking for the treasure on Oak Island, are more and more coming to the view that the Templars (and their Portuguese successors the Knights of Christ) had a strong connection to the Oak Island mystery and they are finding more and more evidence to prove it. Hence, it is now more than probable that some Templars did sail to North America as early as the 12th century and visited Oak Island. It is curious too that prominent Freemasons like a young Franklin D Roosevelt and the actor John Wayne participated in unsuccessful searches on Oak Island for the treasure. It seems to be the case that the Freemasons have inherited their Templar progenitors' interest in Oak Island. I hope to have a lot more to say about this in a future article that I hope to post on this thread.

Please note that I am currently working on two articles relating to Meritaten and the foundation of the Greek religion of the classical period respectively, which means I may not have time to respond to all posts.

Let us not forget that the so-called leaders of the Illuminati are meant to be the Rothschild family.

I would be surprised if at the apex of the power pyramid were people that we know by name.
The Rothschilds certainly are important power brokers, but they are too prominent and numerous to fit the bill.

Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

A fine question for occasionally asking the C's.

I would be surprised if at the apex of the power pyramid were people that we know by name.
The Rothschilds certainly are important power brokers, but they are too prominent and numerous to fit the bill.
Sorry to be so slow in responding. I have been working on two articles, one of which I am now close to posting. Sadly, my sister is back in hospital again, this time with water on her lung. There seems to be a problem in balancing her medication, which I hope her doctors can swiftly resolve.

You may be right about the apex of power and the Rothschilds but I would still argue that prominent members of this family are no cardboard cut outs like the Royal Family are here in the UK. All dynasties eventually die out or melt into obscurity. We know from the C's that the original founder of the Rothschild dynasty was an underworlder who no doubt had a superior intellect and a better understanding of how the world is really run by the PTB. His five sons set up shop in five different countries and created a worldwide banking empire the like of which the world has rarely seen. However, with successive generations marrying surface world dwellers, it is likely the Rothschild underworlder gene pool has been much diluted. For example, the present scion of the English branch of the family, Nathan Rothschild, does not seem to have the sure business touch that his father, the late Jacob Rothschild, had. My reading of the financial press suggests that he has often found himself out manoeuvred in business dealings. However, let us not underestimate the role his family played in the most important events of the 20th century.

Some of the the Rothschilds (others were indifferent) played an important part in producing the Balfour Declaration, which recognised the right of the Jewish people to their own homeland, which eventually paved the way for the establishment of the present state of Israel. In order to achieve this, it was necessary to dislodge the Turks from Palestine, which was still a Turkish colony in the First World War. This task was given to General Allenby who had put at his disposal a large army comprising British Empire and French troops to accomplish the mission. The creation of this army required hundreds of thousands of troops to be withdrawn from the Western Front where they had been opposing German forces. This almost brought around the collapse of the allied lines on the Western Front when (after securing a peace deal with the Russian Bolsheviks on the Eastern Front) a reinforced German army launched an all out massive attack on the allied lines known as Operation Michael (German: Unternehmen Michael) that began on 21 March 1918. It says something, therefore, that the Palestine campaign should have been given such prominence to the point where it almost undermined the main front of the war. This might, however, indicate the clout of the Rothschilds and their Zionist friends over the British and French governments, where the former had rather different priorities to pursue.

However, things get even more interesting when you move to the Second World War and the career of the main British Rothschild of the time Lord Victor Rothschild, the father of recently deceased Jacob Rothschild. As Wikipedia states, he was a British scientist, intelligence officer and later a senior executive with Royal Dutch Shell and N M Rothschild & Sons, and was an advisor to the Edward Heath and Margaret Thatcher Conservative governments of the UK. Here was a real player.

Rothschild was recruited to work for MI5 during World War II in roles including bomb disposal, disinformation and espionage. He was the head of B1C, the "explosives and sabotage section", and worked on identifying where Britain's war effort was vulnerable to sabotage and counter German sabotage attempts. He also ran the "Fifth Column" operation, that saw MI5 officer Eric Roberts masquerade as the Gestapo's man in London in order to identify hundreds of Nazi sympathizers. It should be noted here that Rothschild had a direct reporting line to Winston Churchill and his cabinet. Although I cannot prove it, I am pretty sure that Victor Rothschild was well aware of the plot involving members of the British aristocracy and other prominent British notables who wanted to preserve the British Empire and sue for peace with the Germans, which culminated in a peace plan brokered by Rudolf Hess (who through his membership of the Thule Society had contacts with British Rosicrucians) and Hermann Goering. This plan was ultimately shot down in flames when the aircraft carrying the real Rudolf Hess crashed in Scotland whilst supposedly heading to Iceland, then under British military occupation. Almost certainly, the plane's real destination was Sweden where Hermann Goering had powerful allies who had helped him when he was wounded in the infamous Nazi Munich putsch and had sought refuge in Sweden to recover from his wounds. Indeed, Hitler had been suspicious of Goering's involvement in the Hess affair and was left wondering how Hess, an accomplished pilot, had managed to evade the Luftwaffe's defences.

However, on that same aircraft was the Duke of Kent, King George VI's younger brother, who was carrying a briefcase full of cash. King George was so mortified by his brother's death that he visited the crash site soon afterwards. He repeatedly asked investigators on the ground how many bodies they had recovered (there was only one survivor - a junior aircraftsman who was sworn to secrecy) and seemed concerned at the figure he was told. He knew there should have been one more body and that was the body of Hess. This suggests the King himself was aware of the plan that, if successful, would have scuppered Illuminati plans concerning the aftermath of WW2. The King had one power over Churchill under his constitutional prerogative as monarch and that was the power to sack him as his Prime Minister (recalling that Churchill led a wartime coalition government and cabinet). Whether Victor Rothschild had a direct hand in the downing of the Duke of Kent's aircraft is impossible to determine today since all the main players involved are long dead. Perhaps the C's could tell us?

Victor Rothschild was held in high regard in Israel where in 1971 Rothschild was awarded an honorary degree from Tel Aviv University for ''the advancement of science, education and the economy of Israel''. It was followed in 1975 by an honorary degree from Jerusalem's Hebrew University. The annual "Victor Rothschild Memorial Symposia" is named after Rothschild. However, I suspect his greatest achievement was helping to establish the Israeli secret service organisation known as Mossad. With his background and experience as a senior MI5 officer during the war, he was well placed in helping to establish that organisation. Perhaps the C's confirmed as much when they said in the session dated 17 August 2003:

(S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothschilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Was it Victor Rothschild's brainchild? Did Mossad become a sort of "murder incorporated" for the Rothschilds to be used to carry out the Illuminati's dirty work? How often they seem to be behind attacks or incidents, which appear to have no obvious benefit to the state of Israel but do to the Illuminati, as has been confirmed in the Forum transcripts over the years. This includes 9/11, which was a murderous attack on Israel's most staunch ally the United States.

However, Víctor Rothschild may not have been just a spy for MI5, he may also have spied for the Soviets. As Wikipedia tells us:

At Trinity College, Cambridge, Rothschild joined the Cambridge Apostles, a secret society, which at that time was predominantly Marxist, though he stated himself that he "was mildly left-wing but never a Marxist" [MJF: To quote Mandy Rice Davis when giving evidence in the witness box at the trail of Stephen Ward which had resulted from the notorious 1963 Profumo affair - "He would say that wouldn't he"]. He became friends with Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt and Kim Philby; members of the Cambridge Spy Ring. His flat in London was shared with Burgess and Blunt. This later aroused suspicion that he was the so-called Fifth Man in the Cambridge Spy Ring. In 1933, Rothschild gave Blunt £100 to purchase "Eliezer and Rebecca" by Nicolas Poussin [MJF: Hmmm. Was Blunt aware of the Poussin mystery I wonder?]. The painting was sold by Blunt's executors in 1985 for £100,000 and is now in the Fitzwilliam Museum.

When Anthony Blunt was unmasked as a member of the Cambridge Spy ring in 1964, Rothschild was questioned by Special Branch (though Blunt was not publicly identified as a Soviet agent until 1979 in the House of Commons by Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher). Rothschild was cleared, and continued working on projects for the British government. He was still able to enter the premises of MI5 as a former employee and was aware of suspicions there was a "mole" in MI5, but felt himself above suspicion [MJF: Well he would wouldn't he!]. While Edward Heath [MJF: A man I have deep suspicions about] was Prime Minister, Rothschild was a frequent visitor to Chequers, the Prime Minister's country residence [MJF: Presumably to check up on his glove puppet]. Throughout Rothschild's life, he was a valued adviser on intelligence and science to both Conservative and Labour Governments.

In his 1994 book The Fifth Man, Australian author Roland Perry asserted that in 1993, after the dissolution of the Soviet Union, six retired KGB colonels, including Yuri Modin, the spy ring's handler, alleged Rothschild was the so-called "Fifth Man": "Rothschild was the key to most of the Cambridge ring's penetration of British intelligence." He had the contacts", Modin noted. "He was able to introduce Burgess, Blunt and others to important figures in Intelligence such as Stewart Menzies, Dick White and Robert Vansittart in the Foreign Office ... who controlled MI6." The political establishment rallied to Rothschild's defence and MI5 joined in by confirming that there was "No Trace" against his name". Rothschild even took the step of publishing a letter in British newspapers on 3 December 1986 to state "I am not, and never have been, a Soviet agent". Perhaps he could truthfully say this since the Soviets were instead his family's agents. Eventually, John Cairncross, an MI6 agent, would be named as the Fifth Man. However, Cairncross himself did not accept that he was a member of the Cambridge Five. He insisted that the information that he had provided to the Soviet Union was not in any way harmful to Britain, and believed that he had maintained his loyalty towards his homeland (although many had good reasons to doubt his refutation). As a result of this, a number of researchers continue to believe that Victor Rothschild was the real “fifth man.” None of the five named spies were ultimately punished, and all died a natural death.

However, since Roland Perry's book, new evidence has surfaced, suggesting that if not the Fifth Man, Rothschild was indeed working for Soviet foreign intelligence alongside the Cambridge Five from the 1930’s up to the initial stages of the Cold War. The source is none other than the first chairman of the KGB, General Ivan Aleksandrovich Serov (1905-1991).

Extract from an article called 'VICTOR ROTHSCHILD, SOVIET SPY':
Serov describes meeting Rothschild while accompanying premier Khrushchev on his April 1956 visit to London:

I met with Victor Rothschild only once, at the embassy. This person was well-known from very long ago as an “heir” to the Philby affair and others. He knew perfectly well that these people, having certain inclinations, were connected to us, and used them to pass on information to Moscow, including false information.
Overall, useful ties with him ended with the formation of Israel.
As you remember, the British government was always against the creation of Israel, while Rothschild, to the contrary, aided this.
All materials on the Palestinian problem in the 1940’s and on the British position were received by our intelligence service in the 1930’s-40’s. After Burgess and Maclean’s escape, he only appeared at official receptions at our embassies and met with the ambassador, Mikoyan or Malenkov.
In London he made an unpleasant impression on me. He didn’t inspire trust. I’ve met many such hustlers in Bessarabia and Romania, as well as in Germany after the war.
The contact, according to the program of the visit and issues for discussions with the British, was interesting, of course. But Rothschild always pursued only his own goals. In his own way, Rothschild also compromised Philby and others. Ties with him put the information passed on by them in doubt.
We were helped by such solid, serious, moral and non-mercenary people who shared our views, such as Bernal, Ivor Montagu, and major scientists. Rothschild was just a fellow traveller.
The ex-chairman of the KGB opens his passage with a stunning claim – Victor Rothschild not only knew of his school friends’ espionage, he actively supplied information to Moscow Centre through their network. Back in their Cambridge days, Rothschild, Burgess, and Blunt had all been members of the Apostles, a campus society characterized by Marxist intellectual speculation and homosexual activity. But as Serov makes clear, Rothschild the ‘fellow traveller’ was not under Soviet control. Rather, it is implied he was pursuing another aim entirely – the creation of a Jewish state, a family dream fulfilled in the aftermath of the Second World War. The role of the Rothschilds in founding Israel is undisputed; the Balfour Declaration of 1917 was due largely to the energies of young Victor’s uncle, Lord Walter Rothschild Secret diplomacy, double-dealing, the use of spies, and even terrorism all formed an indispensable part of the drama. And now Serov’s revelation would suggest that by the end of the 1940’s, the Soviet Union had outlived its utility in the eyes of the legendary financial dynasty.​

For more on this see: Victor Rothschild, Soviet Spy

However, despite Serov's claims cited above, Victor Rothschild may still have remained in the espionage game. In the 1950's, Victor Rothschild, as a leading government scientific advisor, took a close interest in Britain's nuclear weapons programme, which my late father played a small role in. Given his position as a trusted security and scientific advisor, it would have been an easy matter for him to pass nuclear secrets on to the Soviets, perhaps through the likes of John Cairncross. I recall reading an article once (unfortunately, I have not been able to track it down again for this post) where it was alleged Rothschild visited a secret nuclear research laboratory in the 1950's in his capacity as a government scientific advisor (he himself was a trained PHd scientist) having the necessary security clearances to do so. There he brazenly took a piece of apparatus being developed for Britain's nuclear warheads and pocketed it and left the building. The next day the apparatus ended up at the Soviet embassy. If true, he really must have believed that he was untouchable and seemingly he was.

Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild

I have largely concentrated on the UK activities of the Rothschilds but they were still influential in the USA, at least when Bill Clinton was the President. Sir Evelyn de Rothschild (Jacob's cousin) and his wife, Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild even honeymooned at the White House at Clinton's request. Presidents don't just invite anyone to honeymoon at the White House. Lynn Forester de Rothschild is it turns out a long-time friend and supporter of Hillary Clinton. Quoting her ladyship when endorsing Clinton's presidential campaign against Donald Trump in 2016:

I personally believe Clinton is better because she’s lived her life trying to figure out how to make life better for people who are struggling, and she understands how the successful can help the struggling.

Yeah, Hilary is just full of the milk of human kindness! For a short interview with Lady de Rothschild see: Donald Trump has gamed the system his whole life: Lady Rothschild

When Hilary Clinton was the Governor of New York State, she once made a seemingly jokey apology to Lady de Rothschild for luring away one of her ladyship's party guests so he could make a speech at a conference hosted by Governor Clinton. She even mentioned that she would probably have to do some form of a penance for her action. That was a strange term to use for a non-Roman Catholic and smacks of the sort of terminology used within secret societies or sorority groups. However, for a woman as arrogant and ambitious as Hilary Clinton, this suggest she still knows her place in the pecking order and Lady de Rothschild is evidently much, much higher.

Returning to Lord Victor Rothschild, I have made much of his intelligence activities above but you can have an even more damaging affect on a nation by altering its social foundations. Lord Rothschild had a voice in the UK political establishment by being a member of the House of Lords, one of the two chambers of the UK Parliament (the House of Lords' role being somewhat similar to that of the US House of Congress). However, in all his time as a member of the House of Lords he only ever made two speeches. Nevertheless, you can gain political influence by using selected politicians to do your bidding, thereby avoiding direct accountability. One such man was Roy Jenkins.

Roy Jenkins

Roy Jenkins was a British politician and writer who served as the sixth President of the European Commission from 1977 to 1981. At various times he was a Member of Parliament (MP) for the British Labour Party, the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and the Liberal Democrats. He would serve as the Chancellor of the Exchequer and Home Secretary in the Wilson and Callaghan Labour Governments, two of the highest offices in the land. He was thus a heavy weight politician. He was born the son of a Welsh coal-miner and Labour MP, who was educated at the University of Oxford and, like Victor Rothschild, served as an intelligence officer during the Second World War. Curiously for this thread, Jenkins received his officer training at Alton Towers, which he described by saying that he spent ‘six god-forsaken months’ at Alton Towers, an experience that left him ‘completely dazed’. What a strange connection though? Jenkins was also sent to Bletchley Park to work as a codebreaker, presumably under Allen Turing.

For those on the right, Jenkins is today viewed as the father of the "permissive society". In 1959 he wrote a book called The Labour Case in which he set out his progressive agenda for the Labour Party when it took power, as it would eventually in 1964. In the final chapter of he book ('Is Britain Civilised?') Jenkins set out a list of what he saw as necessary progressive social reforms which were as follows:

The abolition of the death penalty, decriminalisation of homosexuality, abolition of the Lord Chamberlain's powers of theatre censorship, liberalisation of the licensing and betting laws, liberalisation of the divorce laws, legalisation of abortion, decriminalisation of suicide and more liberal immigration laws.

Jenkins would in government oversee all of these legislative changes and more, many of which have had a disastrous affect on the British population. When warned that mass immigration, especially from the Caribbean and Indian Sub-Continent, would turn our inner cities into ghettoes like those in the United States, Jenkins responded that this would never happen. He went on record by saying "they will become just like us". Well guess what, they haven't as this recent picture of a successful Green Party Councillor demonstrates.
1715896265204.png
Mothin Ali shouted 'Allahu akbar!' after victorious election result
The writer and social commentator Peter Hitchens in his book The Abolition of Britain accused Jenkins of being a "cultural revolutionary" who takes a large part of the responsibility for the decline of "traditional values" in Britain. During the 1980s Margaret Thatcher and Norman Tebbit would blame Jenkins for family breakdowns, the decline of respect for authority and the decline of social responsibility.

Jenkins would later in his life become something of a guru or mentor to the young Tony Blair who, as a youthful Labour Leader, sought Jenkins' 'advice, particularly about how to construct a Government.

When you read a biography of Roy Jenkins you seldom come across his long-term association with Victor Rothschild but the two men were definitely very close associates. It is perhaps understandable that this association should be played down since the Rothschilds are notorious for avoiding publicity of any kind. Its is fair to say that Roy Jenkins, although coming from an ordinary background and being a Labour politician who, as a socialist, was supposedly meant to represent aspirations of the working classes, liked the high life (aristocratic soirees, champagne dinners at expensive restaurants etc.) and hobnobbed with many of the leading aristocrats of the day. He even rented a dower or estate house from John Jacob Astor (a senior member of another leading Illuminati family) for weekends and holidays with the use of its large park, swimming pool and tennis courts, which allowed Jenkins to play at being a country gentleman like those of the Edwardian era that he so much admired. Rather like the Victorian character Phileas Fogg in Jules Verne's Around the World in 80 Days, Jenkins belonged to the best gentlemen's clubs and dining clubs in London. When he quit British politics and London to go the European Commission in Brussels in 1977 as the new President of the Commission he was given a farewell dinner by his closest male friends, which was hosted by, you guessed, it Lord Victor Rothschild and John Jacob Astor. There was not one ex-Labour Party man amongst them and they would toast Jenkins with Chateau Lafite Rothschild 1945. How appropriate you might think.

For more on this see: PressReader.com - Zeitungen aus der ganzen Welt

Although it is impossible to prove, I believe that Jenkins was used by men like Victor Rothschild and John Jacob Astor.to carry out the Illuminati agenda through the liberal, progressive political reforms he championed and supported through Parliament, which have resulted in the society we have in Britain today, a society that is divided, broken and increasingly lacking in social cohesion. I believe that Jenkins was mentored and manoeuvred into high office by these men in the same way that Bernard Baruch mentored and guided the career of President Dwight D. Eisenhower. When opening a new park in New York whilst he was President that was dedicated to Baruch's father (or grandfather), Eisenhower made a speech during which he turned to Baruch and said "I owe everything to this man. He took a birdshot Colonel and made him into the person you see today." I suspect Jenkins could have said much the same about Victor Rothschild.

Although I have spent much of this post dishing the Rothschilds and especially Victor Rothschild, I must, as a humble retired village cricketer, give him credit for one thing and that was that he was a first class cricketer who played for Oxford University and the Northampton County Cricket team, where his experience of batting against the legendary Nottinghamshire and England fast bowling pair of Harold Larwood and Bill Voce he was later to describe as the most alarming of his life.

This denoted rare courage on his part as Larwood was one of the fastest bowlers of all time (bowling at speeds of close to 100 mph) and featured in the infamous 'Body Line' test match series in Australia in 1932/33, which so soured relations between Australia and Britain that the Australians even considered leaving the British Empire, such were the recriminations over it. One Australian commentator even said at the time that it was "just not cricket", a phrase that has now gone down into the English lexicon. For those who think cricket is a quaint, gentile and rather odd English game, you might want to watch the shorting accompanying video to see what I am talking about (N.B batsmen now wear helmets and body armour to face this, but not in those days). Hence, the fact that Victor Rothschild was prepared to go out and face these bowlers in their prime is my one and only point of admiration where he is concerned :-D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom